Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 [6335] 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722528 times)
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:59:18 AM

So if "Bob" took 1000+ btc and two others that posted here took as they said, that will be most of "instamine" right?
And this was posted back in 2014...
So can we bury that "instamine " crap being connected with Evan? ( and stop saying that he did it )

I have personal experience of being on the wrong end of Bob's firehose with the Bitbay ICO of 3 years ago.

The ICO rallied briefly and then started crash-crash-crashing till it amost hit zero. (That was Bob cashing out his premine).

Luckily, the original Dev (who also got scammed by them) stuck to the project for the subsequent 3 years and now has all back at a profit again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 05:41:50 PM

It's not just the instamine. That was just an appetizer to see if it was possible to get some constructive dialogue going with some semblance of professionalism and seriousness when it came to the explanations and answers. It's not just about the instamine; it's about everything!

Instead of raging and screaming about some giant conspiratorial "well organized scheme" let's consider the fundamentals which differentiate Litecoin from Dash.

Litecoin is much older and has a more powerful/secure ASIC PoW network than Dash.

Litecoin keeps up to date with hot new features like SEGWIT, while Dash can't even keep up with RBF/CPFP and breaks simple yet crucial things like IPv6 compatibility.

Litecoin is going to have working payment channels like Lightning soon, thanks to SEGWIT.  That means InstantX, Masternodes, and Evolution are obsolete digital trash.

Litecoin's creator has DNA from MIT & Google, while Dash's has a sketchy background in finance and a 2 year mail-order degree in web marketing from University of Phoenix.

Litecoin's cobblee does not shill for and pump LTC; Dash's Duffield frequently advertises his project as a legitimate investment without disclosing the risks involved.

Litecoin was not 20% Instamined in the first 2 days; Dash was.  Litecoin never cut total emission to further enrich early miners; Dash did.

Litecoin does not require trusted 3rd party security holes; Dash makes SlaveNode users the playthings of Masternode Ponzi participants.

Litecoin doesn't have to keep changing its name like a disgraced over-diluted pink sheet stock; Dash does.

Litecoin is supported by Coinbase and Kraken; Dash is considered a scam and despised by most of the crypto community, and thus will never trade on those exchanges.

Litecoin prioritizes technology over marketing; Dash does the opposite.

Litecoin has a bus factor >>1.  Dash keeps losing devs who get wise to Evan 'The Instaminer' Scamfield's long con:

Come on. Give it a shot and start showing with facts just what there is in this litany that is incorrect.

I'll give it one more shot:
Dash price doesn't go 20% down after one tweet
http://www.coindesk.com/one-tweet-make-litecoins-price-fall-20/
What a joke.
You ppl come with something serious. Try to be useful.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:55:47 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

Even in the markets like DASH today..

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Holy Smokes...what a post!  Thanks for the link.  I'm going to have to go over that story in detail.  Exactly what I've been thinking has been going on in ALL these coins...BITCOIN included the whole time.  

I have been thinking something for a while, but I didn't bring it up because maybe I'm being paranoid. It seems to me that all this pumping of random coins seemed to start just as Dash was mooning (Dash was rising for good reason, btw). Is it possible that some nefarious group with deep pockets is attempting to obscure the rise of Dash by creating all this noise in the alt markets?

This activity has been going on a lot long then DASH has been around... All these guys practiced their chops on BTC, LTC, Peercoin, Feathercoin.... And several others. AURORA coin was epic back in the day... Man that mooned hard... Lots of scams too that are no longer here either.  So this has been going on for a long time here.

I started that story years ago, and since you posted it, I've forced myself through it ( it took how many days? 3? LOL). 

I gotta say, now I have more sympathy for the people who really thought Dash was a scam (back in the day) Thank goodness Dash is well diffused (distributed) and I don't think such shenanigans are possible to any degree.  It might be true that someone is pumping Dash, or it may be simply the ebb and flow of the tides.  And yes, after reading all that, I am still a true believer in Dash.  Our team, our know-by-their-real-names team are just too awesome, the planning and structuring of the project too well thought out, the project too far in the lead to have anything but great hope.  The only thing that can fail us is an outright war against the powers that be.  Will the public be swayed? everywhere?  No, that's a foolish direction for even the strongest of governments.  The writing is on the wall, this is the direction of the future.  The cat is out of the bag.

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
Louverture

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 09:58:43 PM

We need to start calling these trolls "Crypto Justice Warriors." From what I can tell they feel it's NOT FAIR that Evan through his ingenuity and hard work created all these millionaires. Maybe if he did this while working at Goldman Sachs it would be ok?

I sincerely hope these CJWs are being paid to do this and are not just doing this out of the badness of their hearts.

All of the trolls are all members of the larger pump & dump crews.  This whole crypto ecosystem is a play ground for all these guys.  They pretend to care and doing this to warn "people" of the terrible things of this or that.  Its all bullshit.  Its very well planned strategies of fud and market manipulation that is being fueled by market movers.  Its all a smoke screen for a much bigger plan.

Its so transparent that its comical.  The only victims are those investors that are unsophisticated and are left holding bags of all sorts of coins these scum bags manipulated, all the while pretending that they CARE about fundamentals...the law and justice.  Its all BULLSHIT! Be careful investors.  

Even in the markets like DASH today..

1500 BTC in numerous buy positions on for several hours to make people believe there is buy support...then boom, the buy positions disappear.   and the dumping starts.  Yawn!  So predictable its becoming boring.

Just yesterday, bigrcanada1, we were talking about: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896480.0

Holy Smokes...what a post!  Thanks for the link.  I'm going to have to go over that story in detail.  Exactly what I've been thinking has been going on in ALL these coins...BITCOIN included the whole time.  

I have been thinking something for a while, but I didn't bring it up because maybe I'm being paranoid. It seems to me that all this pumping of random coins seemed to start just as Dash was mooning (Dash was rising for good reason, btw). Is it possible that some nefarious group with deep pockets is attempting to obscure the rise of Dash by creating all this noise in the alt markets?

This activity has been going on a lot long then DASH has been around... All these guys practiced their chops on BTC, LTC, Peercoin, Feathercoin.... And several others. AURORA coin was epic back in the day... Man that mooned hard... Lots of scams too that are no longer here either.  So this has been going on for a long time here.

I started that story years ago, and since you posted it, I've forced myself through it ( it took how many days? 3? LOL).  

I gotta say, now I have more sympathy for the people who really thought Dash was a scam (back in the day) Thank goodness Dash is well diffused (distributed) and I don't think such shenanigans are possible to any degree.  It might be true that someone is pumping Dash, or it may be simply the ebb and flow of the tides.  And yes, after reading all that, I am still a true believer in Dash.  Our team, our know-by-their-real-names team are just too awesome, the planning and structuring of the project too well thought out, the project too far in the lead to have anything but great hope.  The only thing that can fail us is an outright war against the powers that be.  Will the public be swayed? everywhere?  No, that's a foolish direction for even the strongest of governments.  The writing is on the wall, this is the direction of the future.  The cat is out of the bag.

Hey, I'm gonna spread my investments. Any recommended coins? how about xmr, xrp, pivx, eth?
Fyi, I have 6 bitcoins only besides 90 dash. Cheesy
gerhard

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:00:24 AM

Hey, I'm gonna spread my investments. Any recommended coins? how about xmr, xrp, pivx, eth?

xmr - Evolutionary dead end. Can't scale.
xrp - Not a cryptocurrency.
pivx - This coin was a penny three months ago.
eth - Seems expensive. Will they fumble the switch to POS?

I would diversify by buying more Dash.
Louverture

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:39:57 AM

Thanks!

I'll be all in Dash then.
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:16:38 AM

How can dash scale? You know instantx isnt about scaling right? Up to yet noone knows.how dashdrive will work seems lile its not even going to be a bitcoin core type of blockchain design.. whuch will open up a ton of secuirty issues. Its a sell until tech is vetted and matures as it stands dash is not scaling more than any btc core fork out there
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:19:58 AM

How can dash scale? You know instantx isnt about scaling right? Up to yet noone knows.how dashdrive will work seems lile its not even going to be a bitcoin core type of blockchain design.. whuch will open up a ton of secuirty issues. Its a sell until tech is vetted and matures as it stands dash is not scaling more than any btc core fork out there

One huge difference is that Dash nodes are incentivised. To keep a bitcoin node running you need more and more resources over time, bandwidth, storage etc but no incentive except perhaps an altruistic desire to try and support the network . Same with Dash, but with Dash that node is paid so there is another big reason for the node operator to increase ability of the nodes' platform to keep up to keep the reward payments.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:46:23 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 09:01:17 AM by afbitcoins

Instead of raging and screaming about some giant conspiratorial "well organized scheme" let's consider the fundamentals which differentiate Litecoin from Dash.

Litecoin is much older and has a more powerful/secure ASIC PoW network than Dash.

Litecoin is older than every coin except bitcoin that doesn't make it better. It does have a strong network, so does Dash. Monero on the other hand doesn't even have 1000 nodes.

Litecoin keeps up to date with hot new features like SEGWIT, while Dash can't even keep up with RBF/CPFP and breaks simple yet crucial things like IPv6 compatibility.

SEGWIT is very controversial, and in bitcoin seems a long way off being accepted. Litecoin is using this hype as fuel for a pump. IPv6 is irrelevant at this time. Other than you I haven't seen anyone else mention it.

Litecoin is going to have working payment channels like Lightning soon, thanks to SEGWIT.  That means InstantX, Masternodes, and Evolution are obsolete digital trash.

Lightning Network would be even more controversial than segwit. It will harm mining. And with huge volumes of transactions being handled off chain by Lignting Network will make the whole point of the blockchain diminish. The big money elites will be delighted to be a step closer to achieving elimination of cash replaced by electronic money in their control via lightning networks.  

Litecoin's creator has DNA from MIT & Google, while Dash's has a sketchy background in finance and a 2 year mail-order degree in web marketing from University of Phoenix.

Roll Eyes So what? Steve Jobs and Bill Gates dropped out of college. I could almost say that a degree is a hindrance. Certainly it encourages parrot like repetition of 'the mainstream' rather than original thinking.

Litecoin's cobblee does not shill for and pump LTC; Dash's Duffield frequently advertises his project as a legitimate investment without disclosing the risks involved.

Evan is invested in the project. And wants it to succeed. Thanks to the instamine he was able to focus on it full time.

Litecoin was not 20% Instamined in the first 2 days; Dash was.  Litecoin never cut total emission to further enrich early miners; Dash did.

You can think of the instamine as a bit like an ICO. As already mentioned it enabled Evan to concentrate full time on the XCoin/Darkcoin/Dash project. Which we are all now benefiting from.

Litecoin does not require trusted 3rd party security holes; Dash makes SlaveNode users the playthings of Masternode Ponzi participants.

This point doesn't make sense.

Litecoin doesn't have to keep changing its name like a disgraced over-diluted pink sheet stock; Dash does.

Dash has evolved and its name has reflected that. Litecoin is still stuck as silver to bitcoin gold and will never be anything else. The segwit hype only proves that further.

Litecoin is supported by Coinbase and Kraken; Dash is considered a scam and despised by most of the crypto community, and thus will never trade on those exchanges.

Those exchanges may well change their minds just as bitfinex did.

Litecoin prioritizes technology over marketing; Dash does the opposite.

This couldn't be more wrong. Litecoin has done anything original except tweaking the bitcoin parameters? Dash has done more innovation than any other coin. The marketing is just a happy side effect of the budget system. Which is working supremely well.

Litecoin has a bus factor >>1.  Dash keeps losing devs who get wise to Evan 'The Instaminer' Scamfield's long con:

I never heard of Dash losing devs. I do notice them growing the team.

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 09:33:03 AM

I'll be all in Dash then.

But after 4 months when it hits like 0.02-0.025 again or you want loose your BTC.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
bamsterdam

Activity: 453
Merit: 261

Look Morty magic internet money

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:43:32 AM

Any news on the big exchange integration? Can't seem to find any or is it me except that it will be ninja launched in the past two weeks?
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:55:25 AM

Any news on the big exchange integration? Can't seem to find any or is it me except that it will be ninja launched in the past two weeks?

Lol

I wonder if it is being held back until the volatility of the last huge rise and correction that followed has subsided. Would make sense to announce that during a time when Dash is being sought rather than sold off.
btrash

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:18:16 PM

Why  DASH is like Mc Donalds (Well oiled machine and first to market)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIzXqEGy_UA

#dash_force
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:43:18 PM

1900 btc volume? No major exchange integration?drop this shit below 0.03 price...
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:37:34 PM

Why buy Dash? the under-rated cryptocurrency

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MxZIMML2ok

#dash_force
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:21:24 PM

Dash (Cold Storage) Paper Wallet Setup - How to set it up easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL_GquVolFA

#dash_force
hanno

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:35:33 PM

why dash price has fallen? Is dash price will rise again?  Huh Huh
jiggytom
Legendary

Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

why dash price has fallen? Is dash price will rise again?  Huh Huh

Dash price falls due to btc rise. When btc dumps, it will be back up.

... PLAY SHARE EARN...
.LBRY...
                            ▄▄███▄▄
                        ▄▄█████▀█████▄▄
                    ▄▄█████▀▀     ▀▀█████▄▄
                ▄▄█████▀▀             ▀▀█████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀▀                     ▀▀█████▄▄
        ▄▄█████▀▀                             ▀▀█████▄▄
    ▄▄█████▀▀                                     ▀▀███
▄▄█████▀▀                                         ▄▄███
███▀▀                                         ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █▄▄                               ▄▄█████▀▀
███     █████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███       ▀▀█████▄▄               ▄▄█████▀▀       ██████
█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄███████
  ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀ ██
      ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀▀█████▀▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
          ▀▀█████▄▄       ▀       ▄▄█████▀▀
              ▀▀█████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
                  ▀▀█████▄▄▄█████▀▀
                      ▀▀█████▀▀
                          ▀
BTC: 174MGp3R5prNbuen31Kx5G5XuyuAXu9jye
LBC: bWYN8NXGKWsgEAd6tQnJ5YRo2Z4r6PjxBH
Louverture

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:11:28 PM

Yay, don't miss a special discount Dash during this time!  Grin
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:14:39 PM

I will do fully agree that recent drop is just a reflection of bitcoin's rise as everyone of us wants to make some quick bucks and keep switching from market to another. Dash is still standing up very strong and once other market will shake up a little bit all profits will be poured into Dash once again.
Pages: « 1 ... 6285 6286 6287 6288 6289 6290 6291 6292 6293 6294 6295 6296 6297 6298 6299 6300 6301 6302 6303 6304 6305 6306 6307 6308 6309 6310 6311 6312 6313 6314 6315 6316 6317 6318 6319 6320 6321 6322 6323 6324 6325 6326 6327 6328 6329 6330 6331 6332 6333 6334 [6335] 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 6385 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: