Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722516 times)
alevlaslo

Activity: 1988
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:48:39 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2017, 02:02:13 PM by alevlaslo

in 2014 was born DASH and GAME
DASH grow at 250 times
GAME grow at 1800 times
i think DASH will be grow up at 7 times soon for =GAME Wink

thefrog
How to get rid of dependence on mining - buy a large amount crypt, Deposit each day will walk +-$1000  and lost all desire and mine to go to work, and will save you from greed and the economy, one thing is amount is always only reduced, live within your means, and second thing is complete freedom Smiley

before was no money, food was growing for free, but then people wanted the power and cut everything off. Money is not real thing, but cryptocurrency is better than money, is a public Fund, which is put on the possibilities, and take according to his needs

Sale the first NFT of the first foto

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 01:57:55 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 03:12:24 PM by mprep

#FirstDashWallet Brings Scores of New Users to Dash - Dash Force News

The #FirstDashWallet contest has led to many new Dash users across the globe, powered by Dash incentives.

As part of her new mass market adoption initiative, Amanda B. Johnson, well-known YouTuber in the community, has launched a Facebook and Twitter hashtag, #FirstDashWallet, to encourage Dash fans to get their friends and family to get a wallet, and each out to potential new users who have been on the fence. Each person who gets a new user has been promised $20 worth of Dash for helping set someone else up with a wallet, $10 each for the poster and the new wallet owner. The contest runs until Tuesday, June 13th.

New users from all around the world

alevlaslo

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:26:06 PM

For reference. In the entire history of bitcoin has grown up to 45000 times (from bottom to peak)

game - 1800 times
litecoin - 1000 times
eth - 458 times
dash - 250 times
monero - 180 times
Zec - 10 times

Buying bitcoin we don't know how it will go on, if it's a limit, but the forks supply growth certainly is Smiley

alevlaslo

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:29:52 PM

the ratio of capitalization to real assets in the glass of shop on the largest exchange (the smaller - the better):

bitcoin - 666
game - 206
eth - 631
etc - 125
zec - 168
monero - 234
ltc - 148
dash - 156
xrp - 2131

MasterMined710
Legendary

Activity: 1182
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

Meet The New Dash Force News Proposal Updates Reporter – Joe Moraca

Great news readers! We are expanding our Dash Force News editorial team. From next week forward Joe Moraca will be publishing 2 weekly proposal updates on previously funded proposals.

There has been lots of interest from the Masternode community to provide an effective solution to follow up on individual/s that have received funding for proposals.

It is essential to our governance and treasury model that we hold owners of passing proposals fully accountable for the funding they receive from the Dash DAO.

Dash Force News believes we have established the perfect platform to publish informative researched reporting on successful proposal owners that have received treasury funding.

Joe has already completed and published 2 well received proposal follow-ups on Dash Force News on ATM proposals  and also DashPay POS....

https://www.dashforcenews.com/meet-new-dash-force-news-proposal-updates-reporter-joe-moraca/

DASH = Digital Cash         FAQ          DASHTALK        DashNews
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:08:04 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2017, 02:51:43 AM by iCEBREAKER

total supply of dash coin fixed?

According to Evan, nothing in Dash is fixed.  He may change the total supply any time he wants to.  It's already happened once.

Any changes to Dash will be voted on by the masternodes.

The Masternodes did *NOT* vote on the Darkcoin to Dash rebrand.  

Darkcoin was re-branded to Dash before masternodes existed

Bless your heart, are you really this stupid or intentionally telling lies?  Cheesy

May 2014: Darkcoin price jumps on eve of Masternode Ponzi launch - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/darkcoin-price-skyrockets-eve-masternode-launch/

April 2015: Darkcoin rebrands to Dash - https://www.coinprices.io/articles/darkcoin-rises-rebrands-to-dash

You assert Dash's 2mb blocks "will be implemented without controversy" yet fail to address the specific reason I provided for doubting that, as if you don't even understand what the phrase "quadratic verification times" means.

If Dash were to suddenly gain widespread actual use it would need 2mb blocks, but would not be ready to implement them.

Where is the code and testing for 2mb blocks?  Do you actually think Evan can just find and replace the variable to upgrade?

Where is his solution for quadratic verification?  When will it be tested and ready for production?

What is the point of voting for 2mb blocks and congratulating yourselves about Dash's DGBB when the votes have no meaning other than pure symbolism?

You have conceded the Darkcoin-to-Dash rebrand happened without Masternode voting, but you are so profoundly ignorant of the basic facts you aren't even aware that Masternodes existed long before the rebrand.

How sad that I must inform you about the actual history of the scam coin you are choosing to shill for using fake facts about the rebrand occurring "before masternodes existed."  Kiss

I'm going to concur with what MM said

So you also believe the Darkcoin-to-Dash rebrand happened before Masternodes existed?  That's adorable!   Grin

i never thought these shills would go this low..haha

Have you seen this article about the new CEO of Dash?  It confirms vertoe's accusation that Dash is a 100% centralized project.

Ryan Taylor Takes Over as Dash CEO from Founder Evan Duffield
Evan Duffield, the founder of Dash, is departing from day-to-day duties as CEO of the cryptocurrency project.
18/04/2017
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ryan-taylor-takes-dash-ceo-founder-evan-duffield/

It actually gets worse...

...wait for it...

Before joining Dash, Taylor was a hedge fund analyst

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

does this Ryan Taylor have a bitcointalk account? just curious.......

I think he posts on /r/dashpay as Basilpop.  He's a real piece of work who attacks any mention of the Instamine and bans posters for insufficient clapping.

It was great fun watching Basilpoop have to put up with a high-profile guest from Twitter that he could not simply abuse and moderate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6dk7v8/why_does_dash_have_a_bad_reputation/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6eiygi/dash_marketing_why_this_victim_mentality

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6ev6aa/dash_claims_to_be_cash_so_why_isnt_it_private_and/

EDIT: Here's the one where Basilpoop gets slapped around and #REKT.   Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6dzp2u/a_response_to_critcisms_of_my_article/

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
SaitamaX

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:58:19 AM

Is there any roadmap for dash ?
I have purchased quite a few dashes recently so I wanted to know what's happening Smiley
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

This is very very cool:

https://salam.liberty.me/dash-cryptocurrency-coinpedia-bitnation-and-the-libertarian-community-with-cle-ghana-are-set-to-eliminate-poverty-in-northern-ghana/

Any idea why the MNs don't simply pay it all? It's only about 20 DASH that's missing.
Macno
Legendary

Activity: 984

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

Is there any roadmap for dash ?
I have purchased quite a few dashes recently so I wanted to know what's happening Smiley

First of all, congrats for an imho very good decision!

https://github.com/dashpay/dash-roadmap
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:23:32 AM

It might sound as a dumn question, but can somebody with knowledge please help me?

A friend of mine discovered an old darkcoin backup folder (appdata directory). He says that maybe there might be something left there (maybe a bit, but still). Is there a way I restore this wallet? Please provide clear instructions if it's possible.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:48:19 PM

Dash so fucking pathetic stuck ready to dump downwards like a fucking shit dead volume shit coin!RIP FUCKING DASH !
thefrog

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

It might sound as a dumn question, but can somebody with knowledge please help me?

A friend of mine discovered an old darkcoin backup folder (appdata directory). He says that maybe there might be something left there (maybe a bit, but still). Is there a way I restore this wallet? Please provide clear instructions if it's possible.

Most important thing to do first.
Copy the wallet.dat file from that folder to at least 3 usb sticks and put them away. Smiley
And then take one more stick and copy it to that one too Smiley

Then, download the new core software, install it and start it. it will ask you if you want to create a new wallet.
At this point, you can just exit the software, cancel. (I am a unix guy myself, so adapt this to windows).

By now, you should see a folder called dashcore, or Dashcore or something similar, with a wallet.dat file inside (maybe).

now, copy the walled.dat file from your old installation - the one you have backup of on those usb sticks - to the dashcore folder.

If you start the Dashcore software now, it should pick up the 'old' wallet.dat and start straight away.
Wait till it downloads the blockchain, and enjoy your Dash.

as usual, don't take any responsibility or liability. Your Mileage May Vary.
RitaDiOro

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

Copy the wallet.dat file from that folder to at least 3 usb sticks and put them away. Smiley

Then, download the new core software, install it and start it. it will ask you if you want to create a new wallet.
At this point, you can just exit the software, cancel. (I am a unix guy myself, so adapt this to windows).

By now, you should see a folder called dashcore, or Dashcore or something similar, with a wallet.dat file inside (maybe).

now, copy the walled.dat file from your old installation - the one you have backup of on those usb sticks - to the dashcore folder.

If you start the Dashcore software now, it should pick up the 'old' wallet.dat and start straight away.
Wait till it downloads the blockchain, and enjoy your Dash.

as usual, don't take any responsibility or liability. Your Mileage May Vary.

Thanks a lot! I'll try right now. I hope there will be some coins inside the wallet Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
K~Ehleyr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Ooh, shiny things!!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:33:30 PM

Just be careful if you are already have Dash Core installed on that computer and make several backups of the existing wallet.dat before overwriting it with the Darkcoin wallet.dat.  Better still, also rename it to something like dashwallet.dat so that you can switch between wallets simply by renaming them.
alevlaslo

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:47:11 PM

and also you can record to the cloud, the main thing is to encrypt the wallet

USB sticks can be stolen, but the password is always in head

kirkcoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:49:59 PM

A lot of money was produced with this name. Are you having trouble finding a name  Grin

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
IBM lab

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:14:09 PM

I appreciate the dash self-management measures, effectively solve the community problem
timmyzhl

Activity: 289

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:28:00 PM

It was my first contact with digital currency,I derived considerable wealth from here
A low-key, steady, practical, worthy of long-term pursuit
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:07:37 PM

total supply of dash coin fixed?

According to Evan, nothing in Dash is fixed.  He may change the total supply any time he wants to.  It's already happened once.

Any changes to Dash will be voted on by the masternodes.

The Masternodes did *NOT* vote on the Darkcoin to Dash rebrand.  

Darkcoin was re-branded to Dash before masternodes existed

Bless your heart, are you really this stupid or intentionally telling lies?  Cheesy

May 2014: Darkcoin price jumps on eve of Masternode Ponzi launch - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/darkcoin-price-skyrockets-eve-masternode-launch/

April 2015: Darkcoin rebrands to Dash - https://www.coinprices.io/articles/darkcoin-rises-rebrands-to-dash

You assert Dash's 2mb blocks "will be implemented without controversy" yet fail to address the specific reason I provided for doubting that, as if you don't even understand what the phrase "quadratic verification times" means.

If Dash were to suddenly gain widespread actual use it would need 2mb blocks, but would not be ready to implement them.

Where is the code and testing for 2mb blocks?  Do you actually think Evan can just find and replace the variable to upgrade?

Where is his solution for quadratic verification?  When will it be tested and ready for production?

What is the point of voting for 2mb blocks and congratulating yourselves about Dash's DGBB when the votes have no meaning other than pure symbolism?

You have conceded the Darkcoin-to-Dash rebrand happened without Masternode voting, but you are so profoundly ignorant of the basic facts you aren't even aware that Masternodes existed long before the rebrand.

How sad that I must inform you about the actual history of the scam coin you are choosing to shill for using fake facts about the rebrand occurring "before masternodes existed."  Kiss

I'm going to concur with what MM said

So you also believe the Darkcoin-to-Dash rebrand happened before Masternodes existed?  That's adorable!   Grin

i never thought these shills would go this low..haha

Have you seen this article about the new CEO of Dash?  It confirms vertoe's accusation that Dash is a 100% centralized project.

Ryan Taylor Takes Over as Dash CEO from Founder Evan Duffield
Evan Duffield, the founder of Dash, is departing from day-to-day duties as CEO of the cryptocurrency project.
18/04/2017
http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ryan-taylor-takes-dash-ceo-founder-evan-duffield/

It actually gets worse...

...wait for it...

Before joining Dash, Taylor was a hedge fund analyst

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

does this Ryan Taylor have a bitcointalk account? just curious.......

I think he posts on /r/dashpay as Basilpop.  He's a real piece of work who attacks any mention of the Instamine and bans posters for insufficient clapping.

It was great fun watching Basilpoop have to put up with a high-profile guest from Twitter that he could not simply abuse and moderate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6dk7v8/why_does_dash_have_a_bad_reputation/

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6eiygi/dash_marketing_why_this_victim_mentality

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6ev6aa/dash_claims_to_be_cash_so_why_isnt_it_private_and/

EDIT: Here's the one where Basilpoop gets slapped around and #REKT.   Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/dashpay/comments/6dzp2u/a_response_to_critcisms_of_my_article/

digging from my dossiers i found this very interesting.. DASH - Love at first sight user accounts  [Looking Beyond the Hype]

we have this...starring..

Taylor05
Signup: January 19, 2014
Rating: Member

Xcoin/Darkcoin/DASH was launched January 18, 2014

based from the article http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/ryan-taylor-takes-dash-ceo-founder-evan-duffield/

Taylor has been a key contributor to Dash since mid-2014.

and look at Taylor05 posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=223053;sa=showPosts;start=240

Taylor05 indeed started posting with his love at first sight account in Darkcoin thread...July 13, 2014 = mid -2014  Grin

Ryan Taylor AKA Taylor05 is an Instaminer like Evan hahaha...  Grin

so there you go DASH turds out there...debunk this shit  Cool

afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 05:04:32 PM

Dubious nonsense

I thought Tayor05 is really Taylor Swift, she is into crypto in a big way, didn't you know. Maybe you're thinking of Taylor01, Taylor02, Taylor03 or Taylor04

But imagining that is the Dash Core CEO, what a shocking revalation. Someone into Dash in the beginning is still into it.
Pages: « 1 ... 6335 6336 6337 6338 6339 6340 6341 6342 6343 6344 6345 6346 6347 6348 6349 6350 6351 6352 6353 6354 6355 6356 6357 6358 6359 6360 6361 6362 6363 6364 6365 6366 6367 6368 6369 6370 6371 6372 6373 6374 6375 6376 6377 6378 6379 6380 6381 6382 6383 6384 [6385] 6386 6387 6388 6389 6390 6391 6392 6393 6394 6395 6396 6397 6398 6399 6400 6401 6402 6403 6404 6405 6406 6407 6408 6409 6410 6411 6412 6413 6414 6415 6416 6417 6418 6419 6420 6421 6422 6423 6424 6425 6426 6427 6428 6429 6430 6431 6432 6433 6434 6435 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: