Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:28:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 [6644] 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722505 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:43:30 AM

In fairness I think I might have to move to the dashforums and see Tao's hitler like behaviour for my self. He always seemed like a welcoming guy to me. There might be added benefit of conversation which is not infested with Dash hating troll fudsters as we get here.. That will seem wierd, I got used to it over the years. I guess I'll find out..
I would love to have you there man, as well as Dash Nation on Discord. Great places to collaborate and communicate about Dash!

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
afbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1061

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:48:24 AM

In fairness I think I might have to move to the dashforums and see Tao's hitler like behaviour for my self. He always seemed like a welcoming guy to me. There might be added benefit of conversation which is not infested with Dash hating troll fudsters as we get here.. That will seem wierd, I got used to it over the years. I guess I'll find out..
I would love to have you there man, as well as Dash Nation on Discord. Great places to collaborate and communicate about Dash!

Thanks Hitler, I mean Tao  Tongue  Grin  Grin  Grin
demo16

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:52:18 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:54:15 AM by demo16

Thanks Hitler, I mean Tao  Tongue  Grin  Grin  Grin

See what I have told you? He is really welcoming.
Just don't try to criticise the clique there, and everything will be fine for you.

Furthermore let me inform you that the great "success" of Dash Discord occurs because he randomly (and constantly) pays subscribed users there (from the budget money of course, not from his own pocket!).
I have subscirbed two accounts in Dash discord, and I receive many random payments from his "successfull" Discord forum.
Thats how the discord dashnation grows. Not by faith, not by the quality of the talk there, but because he pays people to be there.

Of course I am not against paying poor members of the Dash community, I am just against this randomness, and especially against the way this randomness is implemented (without a proof of individuality)

Spit the cancer of censorship and of spamming out of the dash forums.
Let's LIBERATE the users/readers of the dash forums, NOW!
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:05:13 AM

do you mean you and billyjoeallen? or is there a huge groundswell of Tao haters?
I speak only for myself, thats why I edited my message and changed "our mission" to "my mission"

Are you possessed by demons? The other day you were saying you let multiple people use your account. Are you one, or many?
demo16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:09:02 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:54:27 AM by demo16

do you mean you and billyjoeallen? or is there a huge groundswell of Tao haters?
I speak only for myself, thats why I edited my message and changed "our mission" to "my mission"

Are you possessed by demons? The other day you were saying you let multiple people use your account. Are you one, or many?

This has nothing to do with demons.
I am a free speech advocate, and an anonymity advocate.
So this is the way I use in order to let banned people and anonymous people to talk.
I give them the password of my account,so that our dynamic IP addresses mix eachother, and the mods/admins are confused.
This is how I plan to liberate the dash forums. I want to convice all people inside the dashforums to behave like that, until the dictator leaves.

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

So this is the way to let banned people and anonymous people to talk.
I give them the password of my account,so that our dynamic IP addresses mix eachother, and the mods/admins are confused.
This is how I plan to liberate the dash forums. I want to convice all people inside dashforums to behave like that, until the dictator leaves.

when you joined the forum did you tick to accept the forum rules? or somehow hijack someones account and get in without ticking the accept checkbox. Wow man. Awesome. Must be amazing living on the edge
demo16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:17:02 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:41:16 AM by demo16

So this is the way I use in order to let banned people and anonymous people to talk.
This is how I plan to liberate the dash forums. I want to convice all people inside dashforums to behave like that, until the dictator leaves.

when you joined the forum did you tick to accept the forum rules? or somehow hijack someones account and get in without ticking the accept checkbox. Wow man. Awesome. Must be amazing living on the edge

Yes I ticked the accept, but I didnt read the rules. Are the rules voted by the bitcoin community?
Note that bitcointalk is not the same as the dash forums. Bitcointalk is a private initiative, while the dash forums are funded by the common budget and belong to every member of the dash community. So a dictator is illegal there, and we are 100% allowed to revolt. In fear of this revolution, the Tao dictator did something unacceptable for whatever forum. He closed the new user subscriptions, and every new user is allowed to enter the forum upon admin approval. As a concequance, dashtalk is dying. But probably this is what the Dictator wants, to make discord the official talk site (because in discord users are not allowed to change their IP, so a revolution is more difficult)

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

You may advocate free speech and anonymity but the next user that you provide your password to may
advocate chaos and destruction and the forum users would have no way of knowing who is who.
This basicly means that your account lost its credibility and should be considered a multi-user trolling
account. Anything coming out of your account will have zero value.

Congratz, you are the first multi-user trollingaccount i have come across in 4 years.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
demo16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:44:13 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 11:54:45 AM by demo16

This is how I plan to liberate the dash forums. I want to convice all people inside the dashforums to behave like that, until the dictator leaves.

You may advocate free speech and anonymity but the next user that you provide your password to may
advocate chaos and destruction and the forum users would have no way of knowing who is who.
This basicly means that your account lost its credibility and should be considered a multi-user trolling

Congratz, you are the first multi-user trollingaccount i have come across in 4 years.
You are a young 4 years old boy, thats why you havent come across with us.

It is very practical for many reasons, many people to use a single account. I can sign my messages with the private key of my cryptocurrency wallet, in case I want the people who dont know me to recognise me. But I rarely need to sign.  In the forums I talk, people recognise the way I talk, they recognize me even in case too many of us speak through the same account. I mean, who else can fix the bugs I fix?

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:56:16 AM

You are a young 4 years old boy, thats why you havent come across with us.

It is very practical for many reasons, many people to use a single account. I can sign my messages with the private key of my cryptocurrency wallet, in case I want the people who dont know me to recognise me. But I rarely need to sign.  In the forums I talk, people recognise the way I talk, they recognize me even in case too many of us speak through the same account. I mean, who else can fix the bugs I fix?

I wonder how the mods in here feel about you lending your password of your demo16 account to other anynomous and banned users and use your dynamic ip addresses to confuse those moderators... oh well, i'm sure thats not against the rules of this forum .. no need to worry about it i guess.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:01:01 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 03:37:20 PM by afbitcoins

Eh ok, you speak only for yourself..
(Funny how you first wrote 'our mission' then changed it to 'my mission', though. Illuminating.)

Many people afterall ...  Huh

But still practical for many reasons you say? This is not at all practical at all. You really trying to convince this? if you want to have honest conversations its about the most impractical method one could imagine.. However if you want to spread misinformation and FUD then I can see this indeed being very practical. So I guess your agenda is misinformation and FUD. That would also explain why you dislike moderators on dash forums. Because they are making that hard for you

The way you keep saying 'our' and 'we'. Who is the 'we' that you represent? You want us to believe you are all just a random group of free speech advocates who for some reason want to use the Dash forum as your platform. But keep getting banned ? If only it wasn't for Tao ? You seem very organised because you all have the same posting style. But then you could be Govt agents? Monerons? What is clear is that you don't have the best interests of Dash in your agenda.

If it is only about free speech why has nearly all the Dash community left this troll infested cesspit of free speech to go instead into the Dash forum? I remember when this announcement thread had very interesting discussions. But for a long time now it has only been fighting trolls.

And yes I do recognise your style, it is the same as that of icebreaker. Though you deny it, your style is the same.

I've analysed the posting style of 'demo15'.

- Highlights certain key parts in large font using different colour.
- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread
- Quick to respond to any disagreement
- Tries to hold the moral highground while actually trolling.

=Now lets look at 'iCEBREAKER'

- Highlights certain key parts in large font using different colour.
- Turns up daily to repost the same post again trying to bump it up to the top of the thread
- Quick to respond to any disagreement
- Tries to hold the moral highground while actually trolling.

Hmmm

I could add a further similarity, both claim they are fighting against a 'cancer'
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Ethos Universal Wallet to Integrate Dash

Ethos, which aims to be a universal wallet for cryptocurrency users, has announced that they are integrating Dash into their wallet platform and are 95% complete and are currently undergoing beta testing.

Ethos aims to make their wallet have one Ethos smartkey for all their coins, a multicoin hot and cold wallet, and a built in method to research data on other coins. The Ethos wallet also claims that users can register and get verified to have a “simple branded wallet domain that can send or receive any coin supported in the cryptocurrency wallet” rather than the traditional cryptographic address.

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:06:23 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2018, 01:48:04 PM by afbitcoins

Waaa I love Dash

I wonder how the mods in here feel about you lending your password of your demo16 account to other anynomous and banned users and use your dynamic ip addresses to confuse those moderators... oh well, i'm sure thats not against the rules of this forum .. no need to worry about it i guess.

The mods on here seem non-existant. I reported some of DrkLvrs abusive posts recently. Which were about as abusive as they come, and ... nothing. Happy days for free speech

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Waaa I love Dash

The mods on here seem non-existant. I reported some of DrkLvrs abusive posts recently. Which were about as abusive as they come, and ... nothing. Happy days for free speech

I wonder if Adam_White is one of those banned users that demo gave his password to. Adam, are you in there somewhere ? Can we talk to you ?
Damn, where is my ouija board when i need it.

baitaptoan

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Is CoinMarketCap being tampered with? Is it true? I'm feeling puzzled.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:54:24 PM

Is CoinMarketCap being tampered with? Is it true? I'm feeling puzzled.

https://bitcoinist.com/6-billion-volume-faked-coinmarketcap/

afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

We are legion
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZyRE8DAocw

I wonder if Adam_White is one of those banned users that demo gave his password to. Adam, are you in there somewhere ? Can we talk to you ?
Damn, where is my ouija board when i need it.

Wink Grin Grin Grin
billyjoeallen
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1007

Hide your women

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

I just want to thank all the trolls out there (you all know who you are) for the continuid bumping of our
Dash ANN thread. It is mostly thanks to you guys that our Dash ANN thread has fortified its position
as most viewed and replied ANN thread of all the Altcoins.

Let the lack of replies not demotivate you guys from continuing to bump our thread, it is important
work you are all doing. I see even our little mermaid ariel decided today to help out with the bumping,
much appreciated my old friend.

I would appreciate a little more bumping from drklvr_ and from icey though, this is no time for them to take a break.
Please help them get motivated to bump our thread again, we need them !! So what if their posts get ignored or get
ridiculed ? Lets drag get them back in...

It's not just trolls and haterz. Nobody using the official forums can discuss unpleasant subjects without the risk of censorship.  So thank the repressive moderators there that this thread gets so much use.

insert coin here:
Dash XfXZL8WL18zzNhaAqWqEziX2bUvyJbrC8s

1Ctd7Na8qE7btyueEshAJF5C7ZqFWH11Wc
KingFehu

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:54 PM

Wonder how it feels to now people who have bought Dash in the beginning of the project? Now it is a very profitable business.
afbitcoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 04:37:51 PM

I just want to thank all the trolls out there (you all know who you are) for the continuid bumping of our
Dash ANN thread. It is mostly thanks to you guys that our Dash ANN thread has fortified its position
as most viewed and replied ANN thread of all the Altcoins.

Let the lack of replies not demotivate you guys from continuing to bump our thread, it is important
work you are all doing. I see even our little mermaid ariel decided today to help out with the bumping,
much appreciated my old friend.

I would appreciate a little more bumping from drklvr_ and from icey though, this is no time for them to take a break.
Please help them get motivated to bump our thread again, we need them !! So what if their posts get ignored or get
ridiculed ? Lets drag get them back in...

It's not just trolls and haterz. Nobody using the official forums can discuss unpleasant subjects without the risk of censorship.  So thank the repressive moderators there that this thread gets so much use.

My perception is that this thread has had mostly trolling for a long time, with very little free discussion on any unpleasant subjects or thorny issues that I recall, even though theoretically that is possible without censorship  any such dialog would be drowned out or used as ammunition by the dash hating trolls. The biggest troll of all, icebreaker puts a huge effort into 'controlling the narrative' here as he calls it, he also openly hates Dash. What sort of issues are you unable to discuss?

If the Dash forums do have an overly heavy handed approach to censoring thorny issues, perhaps that is an overreaction to the original troll controlled narrative found here.

The thing is the number of people that have left this thread to instead go to the Dash forums shows which is the best place for the discussion. No-one made them leave, if was a free choice. I would presume I'd have seen a lot more of them returning here if the dash forums are indeed as bad as claimed by the shady group known as demo and yourself. But they haven't.
Pages: « 1 ... 6594 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 [6644] 6645 6646 6647 6648 6649 6650 6651 6652 6653 6654 6655 6656 6657 6658 6659 6660 6661 6662 6663 6664 6665 6666 6667 6668 6669 6670 6671 6672 6673 6674 6675 6676 6677 6678 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: