Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722552 times)
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:59:37 AM

Guys

Just posted this on https://www2.coinmine.pl/drk/

To prevent getting more than 50% of network share by our pool and to support community I will implement dynamic fee change if we exceed following thresholds:

- when pool has <= 45% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will remain as it is now - 1%
- when pool has >45% and <=50% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.25%
- when pool has >50% and <=55% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.5%
- when pool has >55% and <=60% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.75%
- when pool has >60% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 2%

The change will be active on 26th of March 10AM CET

feeleep

IloveAnonCoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:03:24 AM

Guys

Just posted this on https://www2.coinmine.pl/drk/

To prevent getting more than 50% of network share by our pool and to support community I will implement dynamic fee change if we exceed following thresholds:

- when pool has <= 45% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will remain as it is now - 1%
- when pool has >45% and <=50% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.25%
- when pool has >50% and <=55% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.5%
- when pool has >55% and <=60% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 1.75%
- when pool has >60% of network share in last 24 hrs fee will increase by 0.25% to 2%

The change will be active on 26th of March 10AM CET

feeleep

I think if you take a look Bitcoin and Litecoin, no pools more than 25 %
I think you should follow too if you really love this coin.
nivexuck

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:11:22 AM

Hi all,

Why my wallet sync stop at block 34110 ?
I've tried to sync from start but no luck.
I use darkcoin v.0.9.0.0 on Windows 7 64bit.

am I lost here ?

People were having trouble syncing with the 32 bit wallet.... there was a blockchain posted somewhere... let me search  BRB

As I'm looking to see if there was a blockchain posted for download, I realized that maybe you hadn't removed everything from your darkcoin folder in AppData/roaming/darkcoin.  Make sure you backup your wallet.dat file, then delete everything EXCEPT you wallet.dat file, then sync from the beginning.  I hope that helps, I'll look a little more, but I really need to go to bed, sorry...

I'm sorry, no I couldn't find a downloadable blockchain.  I just remember someone saying there was one posted but they might have been mistaken.  I hope the above helps fix things for you.  I think you're on the wrong fork, and it should work for 64 bit.

Good nite everyone!

I have removed everything from my darkcoin folder except wallet.dat Cheesy and tried to sync from start. I'll try to find it Cheesy
ozkraut

Activity: 522
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:12:30 AM

I think one of the more mainstream features that we can add at some point is to merge the cpu miners (or their optimized code) with the qt-wallet and automate the process of mining through p2pools.

This is an excellent idea, both in terms of fostering mainstream adoption and in protecting the coin by distributing the hashrate far & wide.

Heavycoin did this well, with the cpu miner integrated into the wallet: http://heavycoin.github.io/mining.html

Missed this, yes, really cool idea!  Only not everyone will want to mine.... it will take up cpu power, so it must be easy to turn off as well  Smiley

+ 1 on this. Has to be in the windows wallet to appeal to the masses, clean install and environment detection to allow for switching number of threads / cores depending on usage of pc. Eg full bore if no activity detected and right down to just using one core / idling if it's busy on the pc. Tray icon showing hash and cores used. A nice and dark jingle for an incoming transaction ? Exch rate ticker would be nice too, on a dormant tab that only kicks in when it gets focus. And how about how many dark transactions are taking place right now / last hour or whatever?

People here are right: many more people have heard about crypto and are interested but no killer app for the mainstream user exists to easily get some.

Monero - Wir sind die Leute vor denen uns unsere Eltern gewarnt haben!
nivexuck

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:17:17 AM

ah I finally got this
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!i9oXgTqJ!hzKPDelCb2oAAntO2s26h1-Id35yAmx-BY4Ylzc_LeA
TenaciousC

Activity: 608
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:24:29 AM

Why so many people mine this coin right now? I'm not trying to be a dick, I just tried to mine it, got 3200KH/s instead of 1200KH/s on scrypt, but it's like 2 times less profitable to mine than most of the scrypt/scrypt-n coins, ~0.003btc/day against ~0.007btc/day.
Am I missing something? Is it better to mine with CPU maybe?

Like, even if you believe in DarkCoin's future, isn't better to just mine DOGE/LTC, sell them and buy DRK with these money? Why do people mine DRK directly?

I compared my results to https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/published.do?rid=12cbm2fe8ce55abb2476daa0f8c576b442d40&mode=html and it's pretty close.

Indeed, been mining this though the P2p, 24 hours of mining at 22 MH/s gave me 4 DRK so far... not really profitable to mine!

On the other side however, it uses less power to mine so I save a bit on electricity and my cards are running far cooler.... but still not enough to copensate this huge difference in profitability, better to mine something else imho and buy Darkcoins with that result

At 22MH you should have much more than that, better check the payouts between hours 12-36, as it takes time on p2p, on the other hand you'll get coins after you've stopped.

Hope so, cause if this doesn't get much better within the next 4 hours I'm taking my miners eleswhere Sad

3.5 coins so far http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/Xk4VM6QAJfsjCR6XnYtngYwYruZMeExG7a
dspair

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:29:53 AM

Hope so, cause if this doesn't get much better within the next 4 hours I'm taking my miners eleswhere Sad

3.5 coins so far http://explorer.darkcoin.io/address/Xk4VM6QAJfsjCR6XnYtngYwYruZMeExG7a
You should be mining ~20 DRK/day, try normal pool instead of p2p.
Cryptocurrency_forum

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:36:44 AM

I have high hopes for this coin.
PepiX

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:41:12 AM

+1. The big D with keyhole is facing the wrong way. Flip the symbol left<-> right.

It is not a big D.. it is big D and big C (as in DarkCoin).. flipping would make it meaningless..

Does the $ have a logo?
Does the EUR?
Does any other currency?
Does Gold, have a logo?

USD -> $ (this is the logo)
EUR -> € (this is the logo)
GBP -> £
Yen -> ¥ (same symbol is used for Yuan as far as I can tell)
Gold -> just Au I am afraid..

http://www.xe.com/symbols.php

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:49:29 AM

I believe the logo must be totally simple and remarkable, that is easy to remember and reproduce somewhere else. I think the logo should be just a letter D with some high tech font and maybe 1 or 2 vertical line(s). The logo must be visible in a very small size, must be seen nice on any background. What you guys have shown is pretty good and will be useful, but not as a logo of a new currency.

I think the updated one is excellent, personally. It fits with the standard style of crypto logos, looks clean & professional. The 1's and 0's on the left-hand logo are a bit aliased, but it's minor.

IMO creating a unique identifiable brand is more important than trying to be bright & happy & crowd-pleasing. I think the colour scheme fits.

My 2 mDRK.

Oh also: what about a standard currency symbol?

Some options:

Ď ɖ ɗ ʠ Ԃ ԃ Ժ Ⴛ פ Ⴇ ᐅ ᐉ ᐈ ᐷ ᒇ ᗠ ᗫ ᗬ ᵭ

Ϫ Ҳ Ӽ Ӿ ೱ ᅕ

My favs:

ᗫ, Ӿ

e.g. ᗫ5.0, Ӿ5.0

Just quoting an old post on possible currency symbols for Darkcoin. Looking at it again, this one is pretty neat:

Ժ

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:59:19 AM

Hi all,

Why my wallet sync stop at block 34110 ?
I've tried to sync from start but no luck.
I use darkcoin v.0.9.0.0 on Windows 7 64bit.

am I lost here ?

People were having trouble syncing with the 32 bit wallet.... there was a blockchain posted somewhere... let me search  BRB

As I'm looking to see if there was a blockchain posted for download, I realized that maybe you hadn't removed everything from your darkcoin folder in AppData/roaming/darkcoin.  Make sure you backup your wallet.dat file, then delete everything EXCEPT you wallet.dat file, then sync from the beginning.  I hope that helps, I'll look a little more, but I really need to go to bed, sorry...

I'm sorry, no I couldn't find a downloadable blockchain.  I just remember someone saying there was one posted but they might have been mistaken.  I hope the above helps fix things for you.  I think you're on the wrong fork, and it should work for 64 bit.

Good nite everyone!

I have removed everything from my darkcoin folder except wallet.dat Cheesy and tried to sync from start. I'll try to find it Cheesy
I had this problem, solved it by saving wallet.dat deleting eveything thing else in the darkcoin folder, starting darkcoin-qt, syncing, then pasting wallet.dat back in folder

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:37:45 AM

Lotterymining is under attack, apparently i pissed of someone that tried to cheat the pool, dont worry, the stratum is working as it should, its just the webpage having trouble loading

edit: seems like they figured out that it was no use.. pool website up again.. stratum has been running nicely during the attack

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:49:36 AM

Lotterymining.com:

Winner of the lottery is: MrsRothschild Amount won 27.8480142 DRK

Datum: 2014-03-25 11:47
Till: Xt1VxV8BezEcTLhoWuKdm2z5JdmGpPApae
Belasta: -27.8480142 DRK
Nettobelopp: -27.8480142 DRK
Transaktions-ID: 2c27b20bcbe96ec7b933dcc74d354927606963500517ff2c7d5b743c9793b8ed

PepiX

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:51:58 AM

Lotterymining is under attack, apparently i pissed of someone that tried to cheat the pool, dont worry, the stratum is working as it should, its just the webpage having trouble loading

edit: seems like they figured out that it was no use.. pool website up again.. stratum has been running nicely during the attack

CHAOSiTEC, I was wondering.. isn't it possible to make the login timeout longer? It is quite irritating to have to log in all the time.. every 15-20 mins or so.. (I refresh my dashboard page from time to time and need to re-login)

And then.. do you know about pool watchers for Android, which work with lotterymining? I see you supply API key, but my attempts to find a watcher so find did not meet success..
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:58:14 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 11:27:53 AM by CHAOSiTEC

CHAOSiTEC, I was wondering.. isn't it possible to make the login timeout longer? It is quite irritating to have to log in all the time.. every 15-20 mins or so.. (I refresh my dashboard page from time to time and need to re-login)

And then.. do you know about pool watchers for Android, which work with lotterymining? I see you supply API key, but my attempts to find a watcher so find did not meet success..

Im working on a totally new interface, and will include longer timeout when im done :-)

regarding android app. havnt heard of any... but you can use the mobile based version of the dashboard from your phone, which also live updates

Edit: cryptocoin monitor android app works if you add a custom pool :-)  .. custom pool link is http://lotterymining.com/drk/

HammerHedd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 11:24:51 AM

Look for MPOS viewer in the Play store. It's free and it works pretty well, although Lottery Mining in particular seems to get some errors. It works fine with the official pool and coinmine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.taviscaron.mposviewer

Maybe some of the customizations in Lotterymining mess with the data output?

DRK: XepkHLT2MYTXSFDc2muiGeA9eRzG6ytpSy       P2Pool: stratum+tcp://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net:7903
BTC: 1LVE3pFpAhSrHbiK5hAUWDeVrB5UrPXRkJ                    http://darkcoin.kicks-ass.net
newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:25:24 AM

I like the features this coin offers but the name...

No coin will ever become mainstream with the name "darkcoin/blackcoin", sorry, it's just not happening, regardless of new features. No way, 0% chance.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:28:59 AM

Look for MPOS viewer in the Play store. It's free and it works pretty well, although Lottery Mining in particular seems to get some errors. It works fine with the official pool and coinmine.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.taviscaron.mposviewer

Maybe some of the customizations in Lotterymining mess with the data output?

try with using lotterymining.com/drk/

heskey

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:32:57 AM

No coin will ever become mainstream with the name "darkcoin/blackcoin", sorry, it's just not happening, regardless of new features. No way, 0% chance.
Then why is litecoin still around? Besides, darkcoin is a great name.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
goin2mars

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 11:34:52 AM

Tell me all about how you could possibly think this, as I can't put together much of your motives from all your previous 12 posts.

You must know so much for saying something has a 0% chance.

Please, lead me out of the dark!
Pages: « 1 ... 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 [531] 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: