Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 [2624] 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:14:12 PM

So is anonymization with 1 round working or not working? I tried it a few versions ago, and it seemed to work.

Created new wallet.

Sent (almost) 50 DRK

This is the result:

Latest version working just as it is supposed to.
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:14:39 PM

Looks like Darkcoin may be the first coin with practical anonymity(that can be used in everyday situations). Very good!

I cannot say this. Please explain "practical" please, as many coins offer this now. I think cloakcoin was the first and then xc, and shadowcoin. so unless you can explain, then your comment is mislead.

This is complete garbage. In no way was Cloak "the first".

O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:15:53 PM

Looks like Darkcoin may be the first coin with practical anonymity(that can be used in everyday situations). Very good!

I cannot say this. Please explain "practical" please, as many coins offer this now. I think cloakcoin was the first and then xc, and shadowcoin. so unless you can explain, then your comment is mislead.

Darkcoin offered anonymous sending (darksend) before cloakcoin or xc or shadowcoin even existed(all three of which copy Darkcoin's darksend)

By Practical anonymity, I mean no blockchain bloat etc.

Sorry, coinjoin mixer is no good anonymous. It was just temporary solution to satisfy, and has been proven that sender can be identify. So please no more lie, ok. RC4 still does not work without bug, so at present time this coin has no anon solution.
gadado

Activity: 965
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:16:21 PM

Of topic but that's interesting you shouldn't miss that:

NXT has a hard time:

Topic: bter hacked and lost 50m nxt

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740147.0

with (failed?) negotation messages in the blockchain:

https://nxtblocks.info/#section/blockexplorer_messages

The NXT community seems to want to make a democratic (the 51% will decide) rollback where the pay out of that hacked account is frozen only.

smoothdoger

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:17:24 PM

Darkcoin offered anonymous sending (darksend) before cloakcoin or xc or shadowcoin even existed(all three of which copied Darkcoin's darksend)

it is not practical at all, it just cost way to much to do for something that is supposed to be the coins main selling feature.
In fact, darksend cost so much to use it is almost useless.
Darksend now is an over engineered coin mixer and investers are not in anyway impressed
JGCMiner

Activity: 611

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

So is anonymization with 1 round working or not working? I tried it a few versions ago, and it seemed to work.

Created new wallet.

Sent (almost) 50 DRK

This is the result:

Latest version working just as it is supposed to.

Interesting so 2 rounds worked for you...
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:18:16 PM

Darkcoin offered anonymous sending (darksend) before cloakcoin or xc or shadowcoin even existed(all three of which copy Darkcoin's darksend)

Sorry, coinjoin mixer is no good anonymous. It was just temporary solution to satisfy, and has been proven that sender can be identify. So please no more lie, ok. RC4 still does not work without bug, so at present time this coin has no anon solution.

Seems your english isn't very good......If coinjoin wasn't good anonymity, then those mixers wouldn't make people's coins impossible to track, correct? And Darkcoin uses  much more advanced system than basic coinjoin. It also doesnt fall prey to large blockchain bloat, it's anonymity has not been broken, so you can stop with the lies already.

With that said, Darkcoin offered anonymous sending Before any of those coins you listed, even existed. Cloakcoin is 100% whitepaper, and they dont even have a working product.

Troll better.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:19:01 PM

Great read... and Good press for DRK  Grin this is what we need more of... discusses other the world of scam coins as well

http://www.techinsider.com.au/2014/08/speak-real-altcoin-developer/
JGCMiner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:20:18 PM

Darkcoin offered anonymous sending (darksend) before cloakcoin or xc or shadowcoin even existed(all three of which copied Darkcoin's darksend)

it is not practical at all, it just cost way to much to do for something that is supposed to be the coins main selling feature.
Darksend now is an over engineered coin mixer and investers are not in anyway impressed

How is 0.002 DRK or .7 cents "way to much"?  And no 20% to the masternodes has nothing to do with it. Users of DRK who buy coins off the market and want to be anonymous don't care about masternodes.
oaxaca

Activity: 671

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:20:48 PM

Interesting so 2 rounds worked for you...

Didn't try 2 rounds yet.  This was 1 round.
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:21:34 PM

How is 0.002 DRK or .7 cents "way to much"?  And no 20% to the masternodes has nothing to do with it.

Trolls arent worth responding to. Any onlooker can see the stupdity/outright lies of there claims. Smoothdoger's post is one of them.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Seems your english isn't very good......If coinjoin wasn't good anonymity, then those mixers wouldn't make people's coins impossible to track, correct? And Darkcoin uses  much more advanced system than basic coinjoin. It also doesnt fall prey to large blockchain bloat, it's anonymity has not been broken, so you can stop with the lies already.

With that said, Darkcoin offered anonymous sending Before any of those coins you listed, even existed. Cloakcoin is 100% whitepaper, and they dont even have a working product.

Troll better.

You need to learn some shit retard... XC has full TRUSTLESS ANNON they actually beat you to it... CLOAK has FULL annon but it isnt trustless... YET..block escrow is added in to PoSA this week.. Get ur fucking head out of ur ass an at least recognize the competition out there has either caught up or surpassed your coin... This is why DRK looks like KOOL-AID drinkers to the rest of the world cause you even deny FACTS... dont believe it download a wallet from either.. send a transaction... link it back to sender..

reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:24:23 PM

WOW my ignore list has grown SOO MUCH after RC4... jealous trolling much?

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:25:29 PM

Troll better.

You need to learn some shit retard... XC has full TRUSTLESS ANNON they actually beat you to it... CLOAK has FULL annon but it isnt trustless... YE..block escrow is added in to PoSA this week.. Get ur fucking head out of ur ass an at least recognize the competition out there has either caught up or surpassed your coin... This is why DRK looks like KOOL-AID drinkers to the rest of the world cause you even deny FACTS... dont believe it download a wallet from either.. send a transaction... link it back to sender..

Nice language. XC's name is copied from Darkcoin's previous name(Xcoin), it's xsend is copied from Darkcoin's darksend, it's xnodes are copied from darkcoin's masternodes.

Cloak is 100% whitepaper

Frankly, copycats never get anywhere.
Troll better.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:25:55 PM

Seems your english isn't very good......If coinjoin wasn't good anonymity, then those mixers wouldn't make people's coins impossible to track, correct? And Darkcoin uses  much more advanced system than basic coinjoin. It also doesnt fall prey to large blockchain bloat.

Troll better.

we should  take the time to explain this to the question poser.  Darkcoin initially started with coinjoin but has since re done the code and is no longer anything similar to coinjoin.  There eerr and are many inherent problems with coinjoin as well as it was proven to be weak at anonymizing.

Please read the Darkcoin white paper from the official site.   So as of today,  only darkcoin provides the superior anon coin feature.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
O_Omaha

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:26:04 PM

^^ da ^^ masternode servers is just way for elite to make more btc from small investor.

Not necessary, there are better way to do anon , total decentailize  no overhead. and no fee. Once this is realized, drkcoin will have to scrap project and rebuild from ground up. just my opinion.
reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:27:13 PM

Troll better.

BULLSHIT - El Presidente had your number.

There, fixed it for you. You are now being ignored.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:28:36 PM

Hey all - Evan thinks he's found the cause of the "1-round" issue.  He's working on a fix now.  It will involve some changes to the fee structure for processing Darksend rounds.  It occurs to me that we left out a concise summation of the fee structure in the original RC4 announcement, so we will be including information on that subject when the fix goes live.

-Chris
ultradar

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:30:02 PM

what the hell is going on fuck all the dumpers fuck everybody dumping on such low prices...im so fucking dissapointed by this shit..and evan did nothing for the community ...he let the price going down like there is not tommorow..i invested more than 100 btc in this shit and now i have the half btc worth of dark...fuck this shit..im going to dump right now 20k of dark no need for shit promises about anonymity...if you cannot deliver the product you intend to serve to people dont say much words...
JGCMiner

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:31:22 PM

In all seriousness, AFAIK the only other provably anon, trustless coins are bytecoin clones and those have bloat issues. Is there actual proof of anything else?  Or are we just talking about trusted mixers and vaporware?
Pages: « 1 ... 2574 2575 2576 2577 2578 2579 2580 2581 2582 2583 2584 2585 2586 2587 2588 2589 2590 2591 2592 2593 2594 2595 2596 2597 2598 2599 2600 2601 2602 2603 2604 2605 2606 2607 2608 2609 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 2618 2619 2620 2621 2622 2623 [2624] 2625 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 2636 2637 2638 2639 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 2646 2647 2648 2649 2650 2651 2652 2653 2654 2655 2656 2657 2658 2659 2660 2661 2662 2663 2664 2665 2666 2667 2668 2669 2670 2671 2672 2673 2674 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: