Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 09:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 [2739] 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722812 times)
Ozziecoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:58:07 AM

well obviously he is NOT done with the review right !
Otherwise he would have told us ... and specially you !
 Grin
He can't say the tech works publicly unless he has done the review. So, he must have done the review and not released it.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
Jestah

Activity: 426

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:59:12 AM

Just wanted to share my success!

2014-08-19 xxxxxxx CDarkSendPool::EnableHotColdMasterNode() - Enabled! You may shut down the cold daemon.send version message: version 70035    Grin
thunderdrum2

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:15:13 AM

I totally agree with Evan's sentiment...  Let all the weak hands leave the coin... Current price means nothing...

If you're still accumulating this should be the happiest few days of your life...

Grin
Truth been told.

I can't believe that i still have chance to accumulate my DRK in such a low price. Now, my only concerning is how many DRK i will get in this period. Because, DRK project has great potential, based on the genius idea of Masternode Network, i think after RC5 (IP obfuscate) DRK-Tor may be showed up as the first Application that DRK project provide to the people. Just like HTTP/FTP/SMTP/POP/IMAP/ based on the TCP/IP.

I'm also exciting that on this situation, i see so many great people that understand the tremendous potential of the DRK project and stand out to support it (and accumulate it  Grin)

Leave the Dev team do their own work. You will thank them for their hard work that make DRK great in future! I know it's a tough time in the crypto world. But after joining the RC4 testing, i do believe DRK will stand up and stand up first~! There is no other crypto project has the Innovation and potential as we have in DRK project~!
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:17:57 AM

In a parallel world: Drk would be open source, AA would be singing its praises, KA confirms strong anonymity, a material chunk of the Btc community abandons Btc in favour of Drk, people forgive and forget the large mining at start and markets spring up around Drk that a copy cat clone can't replicate quickly enough.

Ozziecoin,

At this time, i dont see what can do open source for DRK. (RC4, RC5 .....)

I have a question, if DRK open source, do you use it for Ozziecoin ?

I dont tel its good or bad, just want to know.
Firstly, Drk forked from Ltc which is a fork of Btc. And under the licensing, all developments on top of the code must be open source.

I could have chosen Ltc or Drk - didn't make much difference but I thought privacy is important, so selected Drk.

Drk then closed source the code, which is why it is in trouble. Us using Drk or some other privacy tech is fine. When Dark Wallet is released, we can easily switch to that.

The primary purpose of Ozziecoin is not to make money. It is to build a viable future currency for Aussies. We are not interested in Drk's core market.

Regardless of what we do, Drk must stand on it's own feet. If a secondary coin can steal the number one position then there is something wrong with Drk.

Ltc could never come within 10% of Btc's marketcap. Drk being afraid of us is a joke. Drk should do right by the community, the licensing agreement and its investors. And I am one of those investors.

Non-technical coin. Use OZC to intro coins to everyday aussies: http://ozziecoin.com
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:24:36 AM

In a parallel world: Drk would be open source, AA would be singing its praises, KA confirms strong anonymity, a material chunk of the Btc community abandons Btc in favour of Drk, people forgive and forget the large mining at start and markets spring up around Drk that a copy cat clone can't replicate quickly enough.

Ozziecoin,

Firstly, Drk forked from Ltc which is a fork of Btc. And under the licensing, all developments on top of the code must be open source.

I could have chosen Ltc or Drk - didn't make much difference but I thought privacy is important, so selected Drk.

Drk then closed source the code, which is why it is in trouble. Us using Drk or some other privacy tech is fine. When Dark Wallet is released, we can easily switch to that.

The primary purpose of Ozziecoin is not to make money. It is to build a viable future currency for Aussies. We are not interested in Drk's core market.

Regardless of what we do, Drk must stand on it's own feet. If a secondary coin can steal the number one position then there is something wrong with Drk.

Ltc could never come within 10% of Btc's marketcap. Drk being afraid of us is a joke. Drk should do right by the community, the licensing agreement and its investors.

This is not actually true:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Litecoin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIT_License

With that said, I'm in favor of open source sooner rather than later. I don't see much risk in any clones taking off, but there's a slight chance I guess.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:26:56 AM

K Atlas comments on DRK prices
(from FB) ....>>

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

As I said before, fundamentals are rock solid and I will continue to buy - we are going to change crypto history!

drkwarrior

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:30:09 AM

ozziecoin, what you doing back here, you said you were leaving. you are a troll who has been repeating the same shit for over a week.
Wheres your drk thief friend dyslexic zombie, has he returned people mn funds yet??
shut the fuck up about open source, whens its ready it will happen.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:35:23 AM

Ozziecoin,

Ltc could never come within 10% of Btc's marketcap. Drk being afraid of us is a joke. Drk should do right by the community, the licensing agreement and its investors.

With that said, I'm in favor of open source sooner rather than later. I don't see much risk in any clones taking off, but there's a slight chance I guess.
The market has dropped already. Continuing with closed source will only hurt Drk further because markets are not likely to form around a closed source coin. I might be wrong, but it appears the market agrees.  By year end, Dark Wallet will end that debate and Drk will have lost the ecash opportunity to Btc. Even if Drk is open sourced at that stage, it will probably be too late.

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:36:18 AM

Ozziecoin,

The primary purpose of Ozziecoin is not to make money. It is to build a viable future currency for Aussies.

Thx for all informations.
But my question is : if DRK open source, do you use it for Ozziecoin ?
I never tel your are right or not to do that, i dont tel is good or bad, just ask a question.

Answer is we don't know but I know privacy is important.

bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:36:34 AM

ozziecoin, what you doing back here, you said you were leaving. you are a troll who has been repeating the same shit for over a week.
Wheres your drk thief friend dyslexic zombie, has he returned people mn funds yet??
thanks drk warrior.... ill activate and list ozziecoin to the ever growing list...... procedure.... wait for it.... yes.... "IGNORE"  sun glasses on  Cool  

edit: is ozziecoin trolling and stirring shit or asking solid questions,  group?  from what i can see he is always bashing and trashing darkcoin and promoting other technology in our forum... i vote for troll... smells and acts like a troll it must be.  Ozziecoin explain why you feel the need to bash or be added to the growing list of ignored peeps.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:41:21 AM

Ive probably hit ignore on half the people here lol
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:42:58 AM

Ozziecoin,

It appears you could be right about being allowed to close source the code. I don't know. My impression is that the copyright is retained by Litecoin and they can enforce that.

Specifically:

Because the MIT license grants the right to sublicense, any distributor of MIT-licensed code has the right to grant a license to the entire code base,[dubious – discuss] including components that were originally licensed under the MIT license by third parties.  

Whatever is the legal position, it should be acknowledged that none of this would have been possible without Satoshi's creation and he made it open source for a reason.

Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:43:18 AM

Don't worry you'll get your open source. Closer than ever now.
Toninho

Activity: 597

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:46:03 AM

=   

We have a proof

For everything else you have DRK

AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:46:13 AM

Ozziecoin,

The market has dropped already. Continuing with closed source will only hurt Drk further because markets are not likely to form around a closed source coin. I might be wrong, but it appears the market agrees.  By year end, Dark Wallet will end that debate and Drk will have lost the ecash opportunity to Btc. Even if Drk is open sourced at that stage, it will probably be too late.

Everyone and their grandma comes here to whine about price finding something to say.

"It's the lack of faucets"
"It's the open source"
"It's the initial distribution"
"It's the trolls"
"It's the masternodes getting miners income"
"It's Evan"
"It's <insert whatever here>"

...thing is, price went to 0.028 with lack of faucets, closed source, initial distribution being what it is, trolls flooding the place, etc etc etc. Thus the theories don't hold water because a theory must be able to explain and predict, and in terms of prediction noone predicted that all these "problematic" factors (according to each one of the whiners) would take DRK from 0.001 to 0.028. Thus the theories are flawed and are only used to bitch and leverage stuff towards certain directions, or are used to troll.
bigrcanada

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:49:27 AM

Holy fuck really... thanks Captian Obvious.  I suppose we could also add the great creator there in the credits for creating life which created Satoshi,  which created BTC  blah blah blah.   give your head sake mate. The original  kernel of the code came from somewhere.... BIG FUCKN DEAL! The remaining code has been ultra a million times by thousands of coders.... wooopy doooo!   I didn't realize this  forum  had become a history class.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:54:09 AM

thanks drk warrior.... ill activate and list ozziecoin to the ever growing list...... procedure.... wait for it.... yes.... "IGNORE"  sun glasses on  Cool  

edit: is ozziecoin trolling and stirring shit or asking solid questions,  group?  

Add, don't add - does not bother me in the slightest. Actually, I already had drkwarrior on my ignore list and had no idea what he was saying. He was always rude and had nothing intelligent to say. A pure pump and dumper.

I think my record shows I have been balanced - neither pumping or attacking. Just pointing out perspectives. You guys that hit ignore on me and even Shojayxt have fallen in love with the idea of Drk.

The reality is that the Btc community avoided RC4. Also, Drk is not gaining the support it richly deserves. The start of the coin was bad enough but was then compounded by changes to the block reward midway.  Serious investors are going to do the research and find out these things. I even tried to defend the coin saying it was a mistake. In reality, I could be the fool and the devs could be real crooks. Who knows the real story?

If you go over my past postings, you will see I suggested a name change very early on. I also suggested creating a shapeshift.io type service to try and get fresh Btc into Drk.

Instead, Drk went closed source and became ostracised from the Btc community, killing my investment with it.

As the coin value plummeted, I said nothing. I did not even attack Camo, whereas some of you guys turned on him. I got no joy from seeing people's investments get killed.

Humans are inherently unreliable - one time your friend and another time turning on you. In fact, add me to the ignore list please. Your opinion matters not to me. I think I'm starting to believe shojayxt for calling bigrcanada a "professional investor". You're actually behaving like thugs I know.

Ozziecoin

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:00:26 AM

Everyone and their grandma comes here to whine about price finding something to say.

"It's the open source"
"It's the trolls"
"It's Evan"

...thing is, price went to 0.028 with lack of faucets, closed source, initial distribution being what it is, trolls flooding the place, etc etc etc. Thus the theories don't hold water because a theory must be able to explain and predict, and in terms of prediction noone predicted that all these "problematic" factors (according to each one of the whiners) would take DRK from 0.001 to 0.028. Thus the theories are flawed and are only used to bitch and leverage stuff towards certain directions, or are used to troll.
I'm sorry for your losses AlexGR but it was pretty clear the Btc community did not care about a closed source anon solution. RC4 proved that to me. I tested the tech and even spoke positively about it but no new money was incoming. That's why I started saying that Drk had to open source and create markets to bring in fresh money. I then said Drk should create some kind of Btc mixing service to get new funds in. As I was ignored, I became very afraid about the coin value because it was already falling after RC4 was released.

Dusty11

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:03:48 AM

"It's the open source"
"It's the trolls"
"It's Evan"

I'm sorry for your losses AlexGR but it was pretty clear the Btc community did not care about a closed source anon solution. RC4 proved that to me. I tested the tech and even spoke positively about it but no new money was incoming. That's why I started saying that Drk had to open source and create markets to bring in fresh money. I then said Drk should create some kind of Btc mixing service to get new funds in. As I was ignored, I became very afraid about the coin value because it was already falling after RC4 was released.

All you give a shit about is the price. Don't give yourself an aneurysm.
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:03:51 AM

"It's the open source"
"It's the trolls"
"It's Evan"

Well said. Stop looking for a scapegoat. People trade; the price reacts. It can not always go up.

P.S. you forgot:

"It's because it's unmoderated"
"It's because of Camosoul and his guns"
"It's because of Eltito not keeping us updated 24/7 on constant status updates like what toothpaste Evan is using to brush his teeth with"
"It's because Tesla doesn't accept Darkcoin for a model S"
"so on and so forth"
Pages: « 1 ... 2689 2690 2691 2692 2693 2694 2695 2696 2697 2698 2699 2700 2701 2702 2703 2704 2705 2706 2707 2708 2709 2710 2711 2712 2713 2714 2715 2716 2717 2718 2719 2720 2721 2722 2723 2724 2725 2726 2727 2728 2729 2730 2731 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 2737 2738 [2739] 2740 2741 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 2748 2749 2750 2751 2752 2753 2754 2755 2756 2757 2758 2759 2760 2761 2762 2763 2764 2765 2766 2767 2768 2769 2770 2771 2772 2773 2774 2775 2776 2777 2778 2779 2780 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 2788 2789 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: