Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

What transactions are going to be involved in your "transaction universe"? There should be highlights and data flow diagrams with regards to that I think so that 1. Developers would easily understand how much better and simple it will be and 2. Users would know what transactions would be involved and how easy it will be compared to existing systems.
Well, simple transactions probably, the ones normally applicable to app stores: purchasing apps, in-app purchases, advertising, app development and sale related transactions.
There's really not much you can do in the app store, so, I don't think there will be much to discuss unless they will be monetizing even the minor things that you do inside like free trials and writing reviews.
The transaction fees that might be applicable or involved in it according to the whitepaper would include the app purchase, in app purchases, advertising fees and hosting fees.
Nevertheless, implementing the system of payments and transactions on blockchain makes it better for all the users involved, whether it is the developer, or the app  user, or the app store, blockchain makes it better.
I guess you guys said it all, but i want to add about the review and ratings of yappadappadoo apps using blockchain that's why it can't be manipulated... This is really important for every user to have true and correct ratings of application from both developer and user's...
Also the payment system of yappadappadoo is easy and available to anyone, unlike with others apps store you need to have a bank account to able to buy application on them and that is hard for everyone... Here when you have flints token the payment is easy to reach by anyone, dont need to experience the traditional payment methods...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:39:56 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.   

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

Let's not also forget that since the yappadappadoo application is connected to the blockchain technology means more people will learn how blockchain works and by that, it means plenty of people will be knowledgeable about crypto world.

That's a great effect of using Yappadappado. It makes people aware of the uprising Blockchain technology. If yappadapadoo makes its debut a successful one, other projects that is also involved with the Blockchain technology will also be supported and used by the people.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

Good to see that Yappadappadoo's tech offering of PWAs is doing well in the digital world.

Here's a proof from Twitter that was shared on Yappa's twitter:

Oh yes. #PWA of #Twitter (Lite) shows amazing results: 75% increase in Tweets, 65% increase in pages per session, 20% decrease in bounce rate.

These are really good figures to boast of.

Here's the tweet everyone! https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1007239111793573888
PWA really promises engagement. Users actively engage in the platforms more because of the additional features of PWA being implemented in the different platforms.
Yes,I agree.With the feature PWA, there is no need to download any software into phone since you can stream the mobile data.Can also work online with the cloud-based web technology.

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:00:46 PM

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

Yes, I agree.By linking the store to the blockchain technology,it enables a transparent, safe and independent use
of the system. Users on the platform can provide authentic rates that is of essential importance for the
development and success of the system.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

Let's not also forget that since the yappadappadoo application is connected to the blockchain technology means more people will learn how blockchain works and by that, it means plenty of people will be knowledgeable about crypto world.

That's a great effect of using Yappadappado. It makes people aware of the uprising Blockchain technology. If yappadapadoo makes its debut a successful one, other projects that is also involved with the Blockchain technology will also be supported and used by the people.

Blockchain Technology is going globally known and projects like this help to spread awareness to people. In addition to this, people will know the good things that Blockchain Technology can do to us and how does it help our technology to improve. YAPPADAPPADOO project aims to bring us revolutionary multi-platform apps to show the people that Blockchain Technology really works.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:03:58 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 04:14:02 PM by DonChester

When we searched for apps in Google Play there's a rating portion in the bottom and comments from the user's already downloaded the app, i think this a very important factor coz it will give idea about the app if is ok to download or is it what we're looking for... But we can't tell if this comments and ratings are true or they're shilling or something!? But now with the blockchain technology that link to this platform the rating system of any apps from yappadappadoo will be transparent, real, secure and safe from manipulation so it can be marked as trusted app...

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in ratings and incentive-system of YAPPADAPPADOO platform. This is due to Blockchain Technology's transparency and reliability features. Ratings will be real and transparent because manipulation of this aspects is not possible.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:33:21 PM

just sayin.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:03:01 PM

just sayin.

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

just sayin.

Yes, because if you want to purchase an app easier you must be knowledgeable about blockchain, because blockchain paying system is faster than the bank paying system, it will indeed save the time of the human being who will use it.

I will still go for YAPPADAPPADOO platform! Even other platforms will offer Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their site. I feel more secure and I think that the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be more reliable because of Blockchain Technology. I am sure that the reviews from the users are transparent and not being done by someone who wants to manipulate the market.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

Just to confirm: YAPPADAPPADOO will be an apps store whose apps will be PWA exclusive?(PWA equals web app, meaning no native apps available?)

Web apps are literally apps accessible on the web using chrome, firefox, safari, etc. It would be like saving the webpage kind of thing that's why there is no download or install nor much space needed. Safari/iOS is not yet fully PWA compatible and slightly difficult to "install". Will they address this issue?
Well, "native apps" are usually accessible through their website i.e. they have an online platform accessible through web browsers e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc. In case this will be a PWA store, then that will be what the store would offer, probably.
For me, it would still be native apps vs. PWA. Native apps will still have a lot of features(Facebook) compared to PWA, I think. PWA is new and will probably need a lot more development before rivaling native apps.
Well, reading their whitepaper, yes it seems it would be PWA exclusive. So native apps will have to have their own PWA compatible platform to make them compatible with this apps store.
The reality of understanding the term "Web App". It's like literally saving the webpage or a shortcut into your device? Right? It's like saving a link but or a webpage on your computer, but making it more interactive sort of.
It's like add account to manage on chrome browser. You can save a password for different Gmail accounts and save a shortcut on your desktop. Just click on the shortcut and you can access the account. You can access multiple accounts as if they are two different apps.
In saving web apps, it's like saving the link or webpage on the desktop. Once you open it, there are parts saved on it even if you are offline. The best part about it is how little space it consumes.
That's great! having very little space needed since it would just be a simple link on web saves as shortcut on the desktop. PWA downloading only the files needed for it to have offline functions as well as to load faster.

Yes, it works that way. This is what Progressive Web Apps (PWA) big advantage from existing applications. There are mobile devices that only use internal memory and not expandable. If the user is a heavy user of applications, I may say that her capability to download her desired applications will be limited only. The tendency is to uninstall those applications that were already downloaded which is a waste of money if they purchase it.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:32:15 PM

just sayin.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.
Apple also have the same feature, by using single apple acount you can just download your purchased application to no matter how many apple device syou have. But that is only for apple exclusively though and different for android.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:59:37 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:28:01 PM

just sayin.

Yes, because if you want to purchase an app easier you must be knowledgeable about blockchain, because blockchain paying system is faster than the bank paying system, it will indeed save the time of the human being who will use it.

I will still go for YAPPADAPPADOO platform! Even other platforms will offer Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their site. I feel more secure and I think that the YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be more reliable because of Blockchain Technology. I am sure that the reviews from the users are transparent and not being done by someone who wants to manipulate the market.
Ya right dude. To make a difference. To catch up with the flow since cryptocurrency is the new trend now so why be left behind. Another is they are not bound by any operating systems, whether you be andoid, apple, nokia, blackberry or whatever you can always avail their offered applications.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

just sayin.

Ya right dude. To make a difference. To catch up with the flow since cryptocurrency is the new trend now so why be left behind. Another is they are not bound by any operating systems, whether you be andoid, apple, nokia, blackberry or whatever you can always avail their offered applications.
Me too. I will go for sure for something that does not limit me. This way i can do whatever i want. I can download or not, install, uninstall and will not matter if i have different mobile operating system. As long as it gives me good service, not sucking my patience in waiting and not sucking my data too I will go for it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:29:16 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 08:55:13 PM by Gracechen17

just sayin.

Me too. I will go for sure for something that does not limit me. This way i can do whatever i want. I can download or not, install, uninstall and will not matter if i have different mobile operating system. As long as it gives me good service, not sucking my patience in waiting and not sucking my data too I will go for it.
I am wondering, what if i dont have cryptocurrency and i want some of Yappadappadoo’s applications, will there be other means of payment? And what if i want to buy flints so i can buy an application I want, with what am i going to buy flint tokens with fiat or bitcoin only?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

just sayin.

I am wondering, what if i dont have cryptocurrency and i want some of Yappadappadoo’s applications, will there be other means of payment? And what if i want to buy flints so i can buy an application I want, with what am i going to buy flint tokens with fiat or bitcoin only?
I think you will have to buy flint tokens with bitcoin or ethereum and other leading altcoins, not sure on that but, if you really want and are determined to avail some of their applications you will do the necessary things to do. You will buy crypto and you will learn or not buy at all.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:47:17 AM

To those who doesnt fully understand What Progressive Web Apps is. This definition is likely easier to understand.
A progressive web application is a website that looks and behaves in the same way as a mobile application,
which means that it can be added to the main screen of the smartphone, send push notifications, access the hardware of the device, and work offline .
Yes, you read it right.Progressive Web App works just as smoothly in an unstable connection or in the absence of a network,
 as it would be with full Internet access.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:59:35 AM

To those who doesnt fully understand What Progressive Web Apps is. This definition is likely easier to understand.
A progressive web application is a website that looks and behaves in the same way as a mobile application,
which means that it can be added to the main screen of the smartphone, send push notifications, access the hardware of the device, and work offline .
Yes, you read it right.Progressive Web App works just as smoothly in an unstable connection or in the absence of a network,
 as it would be with full Internet access.

I have read an article about some good features of PWA
Progressive web apps don’t need to be published in Google Play, Windows Phone Apps or Apple’s App Store. Less time-consuming actions.
Also, developers can push new updates without waiting for approvals, allowing for regular updates on a level not currently possible with traditional mobile apps.
 All the updates will be automatically downloaded and updated when users relaunch the app.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:33:10 AM

A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.

Yes its like a too good to be true features in one project. But i can see that YAPPADAPPADOO is very competitive and definitely confident about this revolutionary technology they are bringing in the application platform.
Lets see if this PWA can dominate google app and apple store in the future.

Yappadappadoo is an innovative project with a strong team, it has everything to achieve success.
so many reasons why companies should use and migrate to Progressive web apps.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: