Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:33:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you didn't get it when XtraRolePlayer said that the users don't need to be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works. XtraRolePlayer said the user is okay not to be an expert or knowledgeable BEFORE using the YAPPADAPPADOO application which means, it is okay to be a zero-knowledge to Blockchain Technology. As long as you know how to convert your fiat money to FLINTS or someone can do that for you, you are okay. You can use the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Eventually, when curiosity strikes (which is normal to all people) you will learn how Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency works.

Thank you DonChester. I think you got my point there very clearly. I realized that I should have emphasized the word BEFORE to avoid confusion on my statement. The reason why I said that is I wanted to establish a certain bridge, not a wall to use the YAPPADAPPADOO platform especially newbies who are not familiar with Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency.

This is nice. Building Bridge to people is a good thing because people are hesitant about involving themselves to something they are not familiar with. When they are already hooked up with the YAPPADAPPADOO platform of applications, then they realized that Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology was behind this wonderful project. I think they will be living testimonies who can spread the news to others without a sweat.

Agree with you bitdane. I think they are the first in the history to be making it with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain. They are not afraid to dare to try something different. I like it and it makes me also motivated to try something new to make a difference.

I strongly believe that they have the confidence in their work due of the fact that they really are the first and
original application managing platform that used the system of cryptocurrency and Blockchain tech. The risk of coming up
with this project is worthwhile because many people didn't even consider the possibility.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:39:00 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 03:57:00 PM by DonChester

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...
Yes atleast yappadappadoo did what they told us in their WP, they have a word of honour and that is very important for this business to prove to their followers and contributor that they are on the right path and have a lot of chance to success...

I agree. They have accomplished so much and they are doing their best to show us a glimpse of what we are expecting. Though the platform is not yet developed, I think this is due to lack of funding right now. If they can do that without proper funding, I think there is so much to expect when they have funds. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO!
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:06:06 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2018, 04:17:42 PM by FacingTheGiants

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!

Yes i agree all user's don't know exactly what kind of application are in the apps store, that's why this rating system of yappadappadoo is very important for all users... And not just a simple comment we want to see, we need a credible rating from developer and user that already downloaded the app will guarantee that we'll get the apps we really wanted...
You know i been to their site lately. I notice that most of their applications are not yet rated by expert. Maybe because it has just opened and no users yet. Let us wait a little more time when people will try their applications and give a willful and generous ratings.

I've been there also. I think they are just polishing the site. We are not yet expecting that we should be seeing the whole site running and in full and well-developed website.  YAPPADAPPADOO team I think just want to make it for us a soft experience of everything.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:02:52 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...

I guess so, I am looking forward to the well-developed website. But as I have seen, YAPPADAPPADOO team is just shedding some light to prove that their project is true and possible. Good Job for the developers of YAPPADAPPADOO platform.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:50:32 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 06:26:07 PM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

Very well said. Very short statement but you really described what YAPPADAPPADOO is and what can YAPPADAPPADOO do. I am looking forward that the platform will really stand-out among the rest. Google Play and Apple Store I think will be very challenged on what can YAPPADAPPADOO offers to the public.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:27:39 PM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:35:34 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.

I agree about using the social media in promoting YAPPADAPPADOO project. Social media now is the most powerful and influential way to communicate to people especially Millenials. Though some users still are in Main Stream media, millions are all in Social Media and the best part of this is that "it's "FREE".
I agree with two thumbs up in what you’ve said BuzzerBeater. People around the world has to hear and know about this new and unique innovation. This project is too good to let it pass by with out them knowing it.

It is really important to know our available resources and how we can make promotions for our project to be noticed by the public. Even though that project is really best in its field, we still need marketing strategies that will promote awareness that our project exists. Word of mouth is also one good way to promote things but a single posts on social media sites will be noticed by millions if it got a trending topic. YAPPADAPPADOO project is really great so let us support them on our own little way by making a post about it. We can never tell, your post might get viral.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:06:28 PM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

I think this is the problem they want to solve. They dont want to be confined to monopolies like Apple and Android so they want to break the rule and set their own rules. Those who want difference they will go with yappadappadoo. These leading companies think they are the best and apart from them there is no better service.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:32:24 PM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
Ya. Maybe if you hate apple and android application store. This will the time you have to revenge and patronize other application store that breaks the rules apple and android stores have. This is to prove them they are not superior.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

Maybe not to advance and outrun the leading application stores right now but to break the record. To break people’s mentality and to subdue their pride. Imagine if a starting project like yappadappadoo will catch people’s attenction and will win their heart so they will just be moving to them since yappadappadoo is a not a respecter of whatever operating system.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Did you try to search it on google like what joliepearl06 said, honestly speaking it's really working but not as good as we imagined... I know this is their preview so it means there is a final touch that they want to give...
I did buddy and they have a lot already but they dont have ratings yet. That is understandable because they are just starting and they may have no users yet. So the moment users find out about them and they are satisfied they will for sure give them ratings.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

Very well said. Very short statement but you really described what YAPPADAPPADOO is and what can YAPPADAPPADOO do. I am looking forward that the platform will really stand-out among the rest. Google Play and Apple Store I think will be very challenged on what can YAPPADAPPADOO offers to the public.
They must be alarmed this time that a rising opponent has come and may not defeat them right away but will for sure affect them and their sales if users find out that yappadappadoo offers better than what they do offer.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:52:13 PM

Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...

That's why this project is really great! The PWA's features are awesome.
The project and the team didn't disappoint us. Hope this project reach what they aim for.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:22:07 PM

Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...
How about the blockchain, they also said that we need blockchain ID for smart contract for buy, use and transfer apps to other user what about it? Don't tell me that yappadappadoo apps store is free for some time,...  Kiss

The campaign is not over yet, for sure after their project all the concern question that you like to find out will be given away to each everyone here in this thread. Don't be so such in a hurry, The success of this project will be depend on the result of the campaign of how the community will embrace it.

Yes! The project is not yet over and there are still lot of things that the team is improving for the project. I think we should really wait until the project is done because I think there are lot of things that they will introduce to us.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:04:12 AM

I tried to check it on my Playstore, but it doesn't appear instead " No result found", does yappadappadoo so far is only available for appstore and

google apps? its not available yet for Playstore?

Did you mean that you searched the yappadappadoo application in playstore?
I think this project is only available in google, I think, anyway I didn't try anything aside from Google though. Lol
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
i agree to both of you, this kind of project is worth our bitcoin.
thanks for the heads up shikaina about the social media campaign .
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:06:14 AM

oh really maybe because this PWA technology is just on their introduction stage
there are things they cannot apply and need to develop.

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:59:05 AM

oh really maybe because this PWA technology is just on their introduction stage
there are things they cannot apply and need to develop.

yes thats for sure ,the team behind YAPPADAPPADOO are doing very good
i can see so many partneship updates on their social media accounts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: