Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
Yes ofcourse every application need to update and even yappadappadoo apps needs it and doing it but not like what native apps are doing, and your right they updating without notify so user cannot feel it and no need for some space...

If yappadappadoo still have an update, it means space into our storage still need it, though it may not as big space require compare to other

apps but still convenient to use the it,. isn't?
But they said it will not use space for updates, because they are using Cloud based web technology that when you use your apps it's always updated... And your correct if there's an space required it will be very few and they said it's like 1 percent of the normal updates from native apps...
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:00:20 PM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote
 and obviously will hit the market because of its user friendly features.
And that's not all they also connected to blockchain technology, means everything are recorded and all of users is protected by it... No problem if you loss or crash your phone and lost all the application, for sure it can take it back to you anytime...
That's is the best advantage from many advantages that yappadappadoo is have, it's like when you bought apps from them you can assure that your apps is yours forever and that is awesome... No saying goodbye to our applications anymore, thanks to yappadappadoo and blockchain technology...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.
Khayem

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:05:24 PM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

Yes, I agree with you.Yappadappadoo is being realistic and honest to have stated their weaknesses, threats and problems in the future.And by being aware of these things, they will most likely find solutions to address or prevent those things and make this project a successful one.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. APPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

The team of yappadappadoo for me are doing great job, because the result will be good if they're not doing it properly. And nobody for sure will

support their project as well. Though, their application was have a potential to compete with those giants apps it maybe not now but in the

future for sure.

-Yappadappadoo will surely be successful because the their product PWA is easy to promote
 and obviously will hit the market because of its user friendly features.
And that's not all they also connected to blockchain technology, means everything are recorded and all of users is protected by it... No problem if you loss or crash your phone and lost all the application, for sure it can take it back to you anytime...

Yappadappadoo having both the PWAs and Blockchain together is already of great advantage. And awareness of this project's weaknesses
 and threats prepares them to look for ways to manage these concerns and complete this project succesfully.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:15:41 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...

I think, Yappadapppadoo would like to update us by showing what they have done so far.It may not be working at the moment but step
like this lets their supporters and followers of this project continue to watch their development.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:46:30 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:54:17 PM by DonChester

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
this article is a good read too highlighting the benefits of Progressive Web Apps
follow this link https://www.infoq.com/articles/progressive-web-app-benefits

-i read the article i notice this one in particular , i know PWAs works offline and doesnt need to be install
Like websites, PWA’s can be accessed via URLs and are therefore indexable by search engines,
meaning it’s possible to find the pages on Google and Bing for instance.
This can be a huge advantage compared to mobile applications where all internal data is just that, internal.

One of the biggest differences between PWAs and native apps is the presence of the “app store middleman”.
For Progressive Web Apps, this middleman is completely taken out.
For app developers, no app store means you are no longer restricted by iOS and Android’s rules and guidelines.
A developer will not have to go through an approval process, allowing the app to be used as soon as it’s ready
There is also no need to manually update the app, as the revised app version will instantly and automatically be available to everyone.

I have highlighted some part of your statement. May I ask if this will not be a problem? This indicates that a developer can do whatever he wants for the application? I believe that rules and guidelines are made to make the process safe and reliable and attain the required standards given by apps regulatory body. Please enlighten me about this. YAPPADAPPADOO is a great project but without proper rules and guidelines as well as approval, I think it will be chaotic.
I 101% agree with you on this buddy. Of course i believe that though everyone is invited to try and develop applications in their Yappa suit but i still believe before their developed applications come out into the market, they have to be subjected for approval first. With yappadappadoo itself i believe they have their own set of rules and standard on this matter.

You are both correct! I guess the application developers will follow whatever is the standard rule on creating the applications needed for the platform. YAPPADAPPADOO applications will be very powerful if it will be developed with their own set of rules and standards.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:28:58 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 04:48:56 PM by FacingTheGiants

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:31:48 PM

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

Yes, I agree with you.Yappadappadoo is being realistic and honest to have stated their weaknesses, threats and problems in the future.And by being aware of these things, they will most likely find solutions to address or prevent those things and make this project a successful one.

This is nice! You have a point thereon being aware of what is happening and afterward will find solutions to prevent things to happen especially when it is related to our projects.  YAPPADAPPADOO team is a very strong team bound by honesty and loyalty to each other. Let us continue supporting this project.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:14 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

This is nice. Another characteristic of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is being updated always so there's no need for the users to update it. And the update was too small so we can't feel the difference at all. Another good idea from YAPPADAPPADOO team in bringing us the revolutionary multi-platform apps.

You are definitely correct. Updates were not really eliminated. What happened is that YAPPADAPPADOO project uses Progressive Web Apps (PWA) which updates via browser and everytime the browser was refreshed, the data will also be updated. The little amount of storage and memory used by the PWA will not affect the speed and functions of the applications.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...

I think, Yappadapppadoo would like to update us by showing what they have done so far.It may not be working at the moment but step
like this lets their supporters and followers of this project continue to watch their development.

Yes, they are constantly updating us for every development they have done to the platform. It is obvious that they are too busy with doing things to improve more what they want us to experience according to what the roadmap. I guess YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be fully functional very soon and I am really excited for that day.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Yes, they are constantly updating us for every development they have done to the platform. It is obvious that they are too busy with doing things to improve more what they want us to experience according to what the roadmap. I guess YAPPADAPPADOO platform will be fully functional very soon and I am really excited for that day.

You are right about this. YAPPADAPPADOO team was very busy doing things needed to be accomplished. That is the reason why we are able to experience some of the great outputs. The idea that we are just talking about is now a reality. Giving us an idea of how the system/platform works. That was the alpha version I think and beta and the actual platform I guess will be far greater than now.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:33:53 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 06:54:20 PM by Shikaina

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
This is so true. And what is so disgusting here is you cannot really use not just the applications if you run out of space in your phone but your phone itself is misbehaving also. Your phone will just automatically shut down and restart if you are out of space in your internal storage. So with yappadappadoo you will not have to download apps, this way less installed applications that will consume your storage.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:59:32 PM

This is so true. And what is so disgusting here is you cannot really use not just the applications if you run out of space in your phone but your phone itself is misbehaving also. Your phone will just automatically shut down and restart if you are out of space in your internal storage. So with yappadappadoo you will not have to download apps, this way less installed applications that will consume your storage.
Same here. That is why when buying phones I always make it sure that I always get the one with bigger internal memory so i will not have problem with my downloads. I can just download as much songs as I want too but, that was with out knowledge about Yappadappadoo yet. This time memory will not be an issue anymore if their apps store is already working.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:30:14 PM

Same here. That is why when buying phones I always make it sure that I always get the one with bigger internal memory so i will not have problem with my downloads. I can just download as much songs as I want too but, that was with out knowledge about Yappadappadoo yet. This time memory will not be an issue anymore if their apps store is already working.
Naaaa! These will not be issues anymore. This time even if you have an older os of Iphone you can still use applications you want, not need to upgrade to the latest device and operating system. Your phone will work fine with yappadappadoo applications.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

BookMyShow is India’s largest ticketing firm, with 50+ million monthly visitors. They developed a PWA, delivering an 80+% increase in conversions.

Another wise company has upgraded to PWA in their application and look, because of ease of use with PWA  it has delivered 80% increase in conversion. Means more revenue for them. I wonder which giant companies have not yet ugraded to PWA until now.
So if there will be more and more well-known companies testifying about the advantages PWA is bringing them, it will only mean that there will be more and more companies that will also upgrade to PWA then. And if all applications stores find it more profitable for them also I am sure they will also revolutionize their application stores by adapting to PWA.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:59:14 PM

All in all these are the advantages PWA brings to users:

1. Work offline
2. Responsive design
3. Superior re-engagements
4. Progressive enhancement
5. App-like experience
6. Rich with features.

You may want to visit them at yappadappadoo.com for live revolution.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: