Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004015 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:07:52 PM

holding and waiting for the time to come so that we can make some profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:33:39 PM

What's the next after delivering?

Many disappointed investors.
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 03:36:52 PM

I wont be buying until 1/5 IPO prices....

Let the bloodbath begins!  Cheesy
rdnkjdi
Legendary

Activity: 1256
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 05:03:32 PM

People should know, this "pre-sale" is not designed to give buyers profit. It is to fundraise for development. If you invested with the mindset your gonna make a positive ROI, you have made a mistake.

Once mining starts, presale shares will be dilluted by more than 60%. Smart people will just wait until release to mine, or buy from the miners. Not to mention, Ether is only good for people who want to create contracts. If I had to guess, I'd say 75% of investors have no intention of creating contracts. They are in it for speculation. Miners selling, presale buyers selling, and most people have no intention of creating applications = sell pressure.

It sickens me that the Ethereum team is this greedy. 26000+ btc is much more than they needed. Just greed. Not to mention all the internal beefs the Ethereum team will be having. Charles' passive aggresive Reddit title at presale tells the whole story. Team members didn't even know what day the launch was happening.  Now a group of unorganized people have fundraised 26000 btc for a project that is not even in beta yet. Still proof of concept.

.26X the presale will be mined in the first year and that much thereafter so it will take 4 years (almost) for miners to catch up to pre-sale holdings.  It's almost the inverse of a 1 month Mine -> PoS coin.

PoS -> Mining (except Ethereum gets your money upfront vs miners)
Microove

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:32:00 PM

How do I get my stake?
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 07:26:15 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 07:45:01 AM by benthach

Where are all these ether BTC's sales go? into scammers pocket? I know it's worth millions and millions
this show how easy it's to be millionaire in crypto world even technology is no where to be found. They could of walk away with the money and put out shitty wallet and call it done. or they could just drag on and on then say we're working on it. "here are your crap ether coins and wallet, we keep your BTC's, thanks, come again".
if anyone have good scam idea then it would work in crypto world.
satoshi nakamoto is a smart and honest man/group but after that nothing but get rich quick scammers. what a sad world in crypto land.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:29:34 AM

I wont be buying until 1/5 IPO prices....

Let the bloodbath begins!  Cheesy

I actually had someone on another thread arguing with me about how Ether would NEVER be cheaper than it was in the IPO.

My mind was blown. Even if this is the best coin ever invented, the IPO was a horrible horrible time to buy.

I'll buy when its 1/10 the IPO price. But then again, with the inflation, I probably won't then either.

Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:01:18 AM

This is the first project where money comes from outside, not just btt kids.
This is a real world project and of course nothing is safe ever, but it has the way more chances to succeed than any other project in cryptoworld.
Even BTSX is valued 60 million close after launch. Ether will be bigger for sure.
That´s not all, there are people programming apps right now, so Ether won´t start as a simple blockchain and empty promises.

If you still believe you will get rich because you mine a 0815 crapcoin and it will be worth 8 billion like btc...WAKE UP!!! Now the big project are coming in, with serious money and attention of Silicon Valley. Time has changed.

Instead of spreading FUD about something you don´t understand you should watch some videos with Vitalik and co. It will blow your mind. Beside these guys Mark Zuckerberg looks like a retarted dumbass. They really know what they are doing.

And I don´t care what the price right after IPO is, it will be a good win, but I won´t sell anyway. I am goin to retire in 10 years with Ether, when it will play in league with Google and Apple.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:08:00 AM

This is a real world project and of course nothing is safe ever, but it has the way more chances to succeed than any other project in cryptoworld.
Even BTSX is valued 60 million close after launch. Ether will be bigger for sure.
That´s not all, there are people programming apps right now, so Ether won´t start as a simple blockchain and empty promises.

If you still believe you will get rich because you mine a 0815 crapcoin and it will be worth 8 billion like btc...WAKE UP!!! Now the big project are coming in, with serious money and attention of Silicon Valley. Time has changed.

Instead of spreading FUD about something you don´t understand you should watch some videos with Vitalik and co. It will blow your mind. Beside these guys Mark Zuckerberg looks like a retarted dumbass. They really know what they are doing.

And I don´t care what the price right after IPO is, it will be a good win, but I won´t sell anyway. I am goin to retire in 10 years with Ether, when it will play in league with Google and Apple.

Right. Because Ripple retired so many people. lol.

Vitalik is a frontman for VCs.  He may be smart, but there's a lot of other smart devs in crypto.

Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:16:34 AM

Vitalik is a frontman for VCs.  He may be smart, but there's a lot of other smart devs in crypto.

Ripple?Huh What does it have in common with Ether?Huh?

A lot of smart devs? I don´t think so. There are just a handful of them, and they would be way more successful if they would work together on one project.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:20:50 AM

A lot of smart devs? I don´t think so. There are just a handful of them, and they would be way more successful if they would work together on one project.

What do they both have in common?? Both backed by VC money and not crypto money.
Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:25:19 AM

What do they both have in common?? Both backed by VC money and not crypto money.

Ripple is a centralized payment system and Ripple itself holds most funds. But you already know that.
You just hate Ether for some reason. I don´t know.
Makes not much sense to discuss this further.

windjc
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:31:34 AM

Ripple is a centralized payment system and Ripple itself holds most funds. But you already know that.

I only hate Ether as an investment. Trust me, had I thought it was a good investment, I would have invested large, because I think the Ether team will make something decent. They just didnt create a coin that is a good investment - inflationary coin expansion with deflationary real world cost mechanisms. Really an investment nightmare, imo.
Momimaus

Never back down !!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:34:57 AM

I only hate Ether as an investment. Trust me, had I thought it was a good investment, I would have invested large, because I think the Ether team will make something decent. They just didnt create a coin that is a good investment - inflationary coin expansion with deflationary real world cost mechanisms. Really an investment nightmare, imo.

Just like Bitcoin. Worked well so far.

ebite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 01:15:52 PM

IPO ended, what is next?

QBK / QiBuck QPZAQzhwLG25oiP4Z8QWUJ2b9zqfNHnq7L
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 02:12:57 PM

IPO ended, what is next?

Read below:

What's the next after delivering?

Many disappointed investors.
smalltimer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

with next halving of BTC in 2016 you'll see what a good investement is (btc not eth)
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:47:39 PM

with next halving of BTC in 2016 you'll see what a good investement is (btc not eth)

The halving won't trigger a rise alone in my opinion because it isn't a news but it's a fact we all know.
With this I don't want to say that there won't be any other bubble before 2016 Smiley
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:02:14 AM

Ether, I have my doubts. Did not invest in a promise, let's see, it's still very quite...
BitAddict
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:52:35 PM

The halving won't trigger a rise alone in my opinion because it isn't a news but it's a fact we all know.
With this I don't want to say that there won't be any other bubble before 2016 Smiley

Is true we all know [all inside bitcoin community]. But anyway, miners will have half bitcoins to sell to pay their bills every month.

We're speaking about ~55,000 bitcoins less every month. That's $25 million per month! Of course it will rise the price.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: