Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available!  (Read 200963 times)
bigbitmine

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:10:15 PM

It's just been sent. give it a few mins.

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.

What is wrong with listing our own rigs on our own site? We havent deleted the rigs due to that. we've deleted them since they wont be available to rent until all the certification is done and theyre ready to launch. Theres nothing fishy about it. And yes betarigs is owned by finalhash. I believe this was made clear numerous times.... Including by mux in his sale threads.
If you wish to discuss this further then im on IRC or you can pm me or even skype me at your convenience.

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!! 

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:14:09 PM

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.

What is wrong with listing our own rigs on our own site? We havent deleted the rigs due to that. we've deleted them since they wont be available to rent until all the certification is done and theyre ready to launch. Theres nothing fishy about it. And yes betarigs is owned by finalhash. I believe this was made clear numerous times.... Including by mux in his sale threads.
If you wish to discuss this further then im on IRC or you can pm me or even skype me at your convenience.

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!! 

You do realise the cheapest rigs on betarigs that are available are at 0.0108 BTC/TH/DAY while finalhash's was 0.0110 right?
I'd appreciate it if you didnt spread misinformation

Ahmed
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:17:17 PM

Ahmed

You do realise the cheapest rigs on betarigs that are available are at 0.0108 BTC/TH/DAY while finalhash's was 0.0110 right?
I'd appreciate it if you didnt spread misinformation

Ahmed

I'm not!  Why do you think I rented your crap!  Did I state your rigs were the lowest rate?  NO!!!  When yours were online there were 2 rigs cheaper that were each less that 1TH.  I only rented yours because of the speed.

NO MISINFORMATION!  Learn to read!

mrbodz

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:22:46 PM

I know perfectly well how to read.
I just dont see how us listing rigs is somehow fishy at all. We havent massively undercut anyone. were not even the cheapest rigs out there. Yes we have a shit ton of hashing power. and that is why there are so many rigs listed on the site. If people would rent bigger rigs we'd combine them together without issues. We treat everyone as fairly as we can, even giving out goodwill gestures such as the 100% refund to yourself even when only about 60% was due.

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed
bigbitmine

Big Bit Mine

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:26:30 PM

I just dont see how us listing rigs is somehow fishy at all. We havent massively undercut anyone. were not even the cheapest rigs out there. Yes we have a shit ton of hashing power. and that is why there are so many rigs listed on the site. If people would rent bigger rigs we'd combine them together without issues. We treat everyone as fairly as we can, even giving out goodwill gestures such as the 100% refund to yourself even when only about 60% was due.

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed

If I want to continue I will continue here thanks.  On a public forum.  Please cancel my other rental.  Keep the BTC.  Please remove ALL my details from your site also.

Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 08:31:13 PM

The rig's went offline due to them being in the process of  electrically certified. They wernt supposed to be listed on the site which the person managing the rigs didnt take them off as he was supposed to which is why i as the admin did so. I'm going to end this discussion here on my side. If you wish to continue further i'm available on IRC or skype.

Ahmed

If I want to continue I will continue here thanks.  On a public forum.  Please cancel my other rental.  Keep the BTC.  Please remove ALL my details from your site also.

I see nothing wrong with BetaRigs. FinalHash can lease out any of their rigs, BR is a public website where anyone can list their hardware for rent. There are occurrences with renting hashpower, such as downtime due to no electricity, disconnections, or hardware failures- and in all of those instances, you will get refunded by BetaRigs or receive bonus hours from the owner. Nothing to lose.

And before anyone calls me a BetaRigs shill, I will just put out that I use all major mining rental sites (miningrigrentals, betarigs, and nicehash).

Mining since 2014
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:56:08 AM

Ahmed

Doesn't needs further discussion.  I have finished removing Betarigs from my miners.  Flooding your own site with your own rigs at a rate MUCH lower than others is really dirty!!!  

That is only an issue in your own little warped reality!

Ahmed

I see nothing wrong with BetaRigs. FinalHash can lease out any of their rigs, BR is a public website where anyone can list their hardware for rent. There are occurrences with renting hashpower, such as downtime due to no electricity, disconnections, or hardware failures- and in all of those instances, you will get refunded by BetaRigs or receive bonus hours from the owner. Nothing to lose.

And before anyone calls me a BetaRigs shill, I will just put out that I use all major mining rental sites (miningrigrentals, betarigs, and nicehash).

Betarigs is second to none. My experience is mostly flawless and when its not, i have had personalised support from them. I have always felt looked after by their team, both before and after the new management took over.
mrbodz

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:39:17 PM

Thanks guys for your comments Smiley

I appreciate it a lot.

Ahmed
KSGuy

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 07:43:05 AM

I've been very happy with betarigs, I've been with them the longest and I'm happy to see the site is still up and running.
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 04:57:36 AM

you're site is down or something weird is going on with the sha-256 rentals...
r0ger_l

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 05:11:26 AM

you're site is down or something weird is going on with the sha-256 rentals...
yep, I see all rigs as offline on entire site.
mavericklm

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:57:48 AM

it should be fixed, or it's underway.
my rig is back up to speed for the last ~30min
OVRGRO

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 07:32:24 PM

so even though they haven't sent an email or posted here about it... they are doing a damn fine job with working out all the tickets in response to the outage.
mrbodz

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 08:32:53 PM

Finally got most of the tickets worked out.

We experienced some database corruption yesterday and due to that had to recover from a backup and re-adjust with the latest rentals.
A very small percentage of rig's had the timer reset and most of them were fixed or an additional refund given where appropriate.

In the following 2 weeks we will be performing some planned upgrades. This should include:
- 2FA Support for login
- New Stratum Server

Ahmed
bitsum

Activity: 279

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 07:51:43 PM

Anyone willing to rent me scrpyt chacha rigs?

FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 03:03:51 AM

Now received thanks.  Even if it's not true you need to look at facts.  Betarigs IS finalhash.  This jokers rigs are finalhash rigs.  So finalhash decide to flood their own site with their own rigs.  Taking rentals AND fees.  Get caught out and have to pull all their rigs. Smells fishier than a trawler.

You smokin somethin bud?

We are as real as it gets bro. Yes folks got pissy because I put a small part of our farm up there. Then you bitched so i pulled it off... Now you are bitching again. You can't have it both ways dumb dumb. Pick one. Maybe you would have better luck over at miningrigrentals with my boy MERX! He is a good dude and im sure he would love to have you ask him to have it both ways...

Seriously mate tell me what you want and I will gladly tell ahmed to do it HAHAHA! If you got a better plan then tell me. But dont site there and complain without offering up a solution. And then complain again when I did not listen to your non-existant idea...

cryptouser

Activity: 247

O__o

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 05:36:27 PM

No refund received yet.

I'm waiting for 3 days already and I sent them 4 messages to find out what is going on , but neither I got a reply, nor a refund !

I can say with no doubt that BR are SCAMMERS !!!!!!  Angry

you can keep the btc you were supposed to refund me and put it right up in your ass !!!!
mrbodz

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:53:13 PM

whats your ticket ID or rental id?

Cant do a refund for something i dont know about

Ahmed

EDIT: never mind. I've seen your ticket. The member of staff processing tickets experienced issues with your ticket so it was left for me to process. (I've been in/out all week due to my dad being in hospital)

FinalHash

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:03:10 AM

No refund received yet.

I'm waiting for 3 days already and I sent them 4 messages to find out what is going on , but neither I got a reply, nor a refund !

I can say with no doubt that BR are SCAMMERS !!!!!!  Angry

you can keep the btc you were supposed to refund me and put it right up in your ass !!!!

Now that is exactly how you get great customer support! Just bitch and moan and say scam like everybody in the world... And fyi the btc in my ass feels good... on the hole
mrbodz

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:51:21 AM

Graphs are down on the whole site. We're working on some upgrades for them and theyll be brought back online later today

Ahmed
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: