Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:25:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BETARIGS.COM - Cryptocurrency cloud mining - thousands of rigs available!  (Read 200959 times)
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 07:40:47 PM

avoid this mining Rig  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/4694   

Mining rig #4694 Mortar Blow Europe .. no hashes no support even the customer support dont do anything abou this rig maybe they are in conspiracy.. 2 of us are victim now just see the rating.. unlucky for the 3rd one ... i file a ticket an hour after i waited for it to give hash but no hashes at all keep the ticket updated until the end of lease time ...

Message Posted Successfully
Ticket #113583   
Ticket Status:   Open
Department:   Support
Create Date:   04/22/2014 9:56 pm
Name:   Lionheart78
Email:   lionheart130878@gmail.com
Phone:   
Rig number (found in URL or in the title of the page):   #4694
Rental number (can be found in http://www.betarigs.com/profile/ in the "rental history" tab):   #68120
Date of rental start (approximative):   04/22/2014
Rental length (in hours):   12
BTC address for refund (if refund is decided):   132B8KGhPkeZQd34hnUswBpvwfaMAmzkiR

Ticket Thread
04/22/2014 9:56 pm   lionheart78
The rig doesnt show any hash from the pool, i tried 4 pool still no sign of hashing i attach a picture of the chat where i tried to reach the rig owner. Please look into this matter thank you
hashlesschat.jpg(148.1 kb)
04/23/2014 4:25 am   lionheart78
any update for this ticket? the rig still off, hope i can have a refund , and still no words from the rig owner
04/23/2014 9:14 am   
rig is still offline.  pls refund my btc, this is such a waste of time
renting this rig hope for your action thanks

On 4/23/14, Support <support@betarigs.supportsystem.com> wrote:
>
04/23/2014 9:27 am   lionheart78
Rent time of
Mining rig #4694 Mortar Blow Europe
with rental #68120 is over and the rig is on the rig to rent list again.. i hope you do action about this thing for this kind of service will damage your reputation. As for the issue i submitted, i hope you refund my BTC, as little as it seem a rented service that were not been delivered should be refunded.
Thank you and more power
04/23/2014 10:19 am   Dacha D
Hello,

Payment was blocked until we process your case.

Cheers.
Dacha
04/23/2014 7:28 pm   

lol blocked?
why is it that there is another victim? are you with conspiracy with the rig owner? and still the rig is on rent again at this moment... very poor customer support >.<

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 03:25:19 AM

avoid this mining Rig  https://www.betarigs.com/rig/4694   

Mining rig #4694 Mortar Blow Europe .. no hashes no support even the customer support dont do anything abou this rig maybe they are in conspiracy.. 2 of us are victim now just see the rating.. unlucky for the 3rd one ... i file a ticket an hour after i waited for it to give hash but no hashes at all keep the ticket updated until the end of lease time ...

Message Posted Successfully
Ticket #113583   
Ticket Status:   Open
Department:   Support
Create Date:   04/22/2014 9:56 pm
Name:   Lionheart78
Email:   lionheart130878@gmail.com
Phone:   
Rig number (found in URL or in the title of the page):   #4694
Rental number (can be found in http://www.betarigs.com/profile/ in the "rental history" tab):   #68120
Date of rental start (approximative):   04/22/2014
Rental length (in hours):   12
BTC address for refund (if refund is decided):   132B8KGhPkeZQd34hnUswBpvwfaMAmzkiR

Ticket Thread
04/22/2014 9:56 pm   lionheart78
The rig doesnt show any hash from the pool, i tried 4 pool still no sign of hashing i attach a picture of the chat where i tried to reach the rig owner. Please look into this matter thank you
hashlesschat.jpg(148.1 kb)
04/23/2014 4:25 am   lionheart78
any update for this ticket? the rig still off, hope i can have a refund , and still no words from the rig owner
04/23/2014 9:14 am   
rig is still offline.  pls refund my btc, this is such a waste of time
renting this rig hope for your action thanks

On 4/23/14, Support <support@betarigs.supportsystem.com> wrote:
>
04/23/2014 9:27 am   lionheart78
Rent time of
Mining rig #4694 Mortar Blow Europe
with rental #68120 is over and the rig is on the rig to rent list again.. i hope you do action about this thing for this kind of service will damage your reputation. As for the issue i submitted, i hope you refund my BTC, as little as it seem a rented service that were not been delivered should be refunded.
Thank you and more power
04/23/2014 10:19 am   Dacha D
Hello,

Payment was blocked until we process your case.

Cheers.
Dacha
04/23/2014 7:28 pm   

lol blocked?
why is it that there is another victim? are you with conspiracy with the rig owner? and still the rig is on rent again at this moment... very poor customer support >.<

Relax, the refunds will come. They do have sensible customer care. They don't process your request till the rental is over. After that they block the payment to the owner, not his rig. You will get you refund/partial refund if you are right (correct algo, etc) and the rig will drown in negative feedback at the victim's discretion.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
wilsonwa

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:15:50 AM

My rig is up for rent. If you want a special price; i'll bring it down a little bit for you.

https://www.betarigs.com/rig/4734
swd80

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 08:34:19 AM

I've been using betarigs since pretty early on - have done 35 rentals now and I'm pretty happy with it. As long as I keep the rig stable, it pretty much runs itself and gives me a better return than a multi pool.

A couple of features I have been thinking about recently would be :
1. To disallow rentals starting at certain times. Some guy the other night started a 3hr rental at 2am and then complained I didn't respond to support requests!
2. To be able to give partial refunds after the rental has finished. It's great to be able to give free hours if a renter has a problem, but you have to do it during the rent. Sometimes if their issue only surfaces towards the end of their rental, the only option is to ask them for their BTC address so I can issue a partial refund. It would be great if this could be integrated into the website somehow.

Still - a great service, but the improvements need to keep coming or someone else will pop up who is willing to do it better.
gemmacoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 05:23:27 PM

Near two hours with my rig stuck in "Payment received - Waiting 1 confirmation..." status without any reply to my tickets from support staff.

Not good at all!

Anybody else experiencing this issue?
brwn8484

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

No.. but at least you can lease your rigs out.... I cant even get through the entry screen.... Been trying to set up my rigs to lease for over a week and all support does is send me messages telling me the problem has been resolved.   I get this message when I click on "lease your rig"  -  "You cannot yet create a rig. Please contact support to do so."

Contacted support 3 times now and no fix yet?   Good luck... I am moving on.  This site is not for me.  Lack of support,  or no support, combined with low coin prices=disaster..  Find a new service ... these guys wont be here in three months.  Good luck.. You have been warned.
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:44:06 PM

FEATURE NEEDED!

Ability to cancel a rental and put my rig back up to be available for rent.  Just had a user rent me for 24 hours and mistakenly thought I was X11.  Since I run ASICs, I can't switch to X11 for him, and the only way I could refund would be to manually update all of my rigs to mine somewhere else other than BetaRigs, meaning I miss out on 24 hours of rental income.  Then I have to wait 48 hours for the payment to clear and manually process a refund.  There should be a way for the seller to cancel a rental within the first few minutes of the rental starting in case of things like this.  Luckily my renter found an Scrypt pool to mine on, but it sucks for him because he's not getting what he really wanted.  I know it was his fault, but mistakes do happen and we need to be able to take care of our renters!
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 09:45:47 PM

1. To disallow rentals starting at certain times. Some guy the other night started a 3hr rental at 2am and then complained I didn't respond to support requests!

This would be really nice, I've had the exact same thing happen to me.  I have to sleep sometime!
bronan

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Lazy Lurker Reads Alot

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 10:43:36 PM

Love betarigs
I tested many rigs this far

Most are well within expected values
People if you rent a rig you could get some lesser value allways thats normal even if you own the rig yourself
As i set my little gpu rig online myself i do rent it out below the actual speed it is giving.
But some do use the max they get at short moments
So even its not constant delivering the full speeds you can not say its bad
But there are so many factors involved with this to say its unfair.

Many of the smaller/medium rigs show often some exaggerated values.
While the large ones where giving pretty much good enough values over the given speeds or far beyond them.
Yes some are not cheap but wow they are nice to get fast coins if you are gambling on the coins to win value.
The very large ones i rented are absolute top rigs/farms making their given power a absolute joy.
If you rent them to have instant profit i think this is not something for you.
But for those who once wanna see a huge number hashing for you, its well worth the money without having to do anything other then give the details from your pool and of you go Cheesy.
EtBIM

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:40:39 PM

I am the renter and the Betarigs pool is unstable  Huh

BTC: 1PoM7Us1VwPAfULsyTcwjqAeZMjRwiokB4
mrflibblehat

Activity: 350

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Betarigs are a great service, great people and great support.

I have had real fun leasing rigs off them and made double my money back.

If I had the btc now I would rent more rigs and carry on.... im almost tempted to sell my own rig and just lease from now on

EtBIM

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 05:00:36 PM

Betarigs are a great service, great people and great support.

I have had real fun leasing rigs off them and made double my money back.

If I had the btc now I would rent more rigs and carry on.... im almost tempted to sell my own rig and just lease from now on

What are you mining ?  Cheesy

BTC: 1PoM7Us1VwPAfULsyTcwjqAeZMjRwiokB4
mux (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 04:57:42 PM

Hashrate graphs are now available!

Renters and rig owners on scrypt rentals can now see the hash graph live during the rental, as it would be seen from the pool.
Sha-256 and others algos are coming in the next days, as well as viewing the graphs in your rental history.

New stuff is coming in, there is unfortunately some backend work required that has not an immediate visible effect  Wink

Also, we do read feedback, our roadmap is more than 100 lines of suggestions Smiley "Support provided" limited to some given times only, cancelling a rental, the API, ... Stuff is coming!

BETARIGS.COM - Leasing a rig is as simple as adding a pool!
Bitrated user: Mux.
KSGuy

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:12:37 PM

Renters and rig owners on scrypt rentals can now see the hash graph live during the rental, as it would be seen from the pool.
Sha-256 and others algos are coming in the next days, as well as viewing the graphs in your rental history.

New stuff is coming in, there is unfortunately some backend work required that has not an immediate visible effect  Wink

Also, we do read feedback, our roadmap is more than 100 lines of suggestions Smiley "Support provided" limited to some given times only, cancelling a rental, the API, ... Stuff is coming!
I saw that last night, very nice addition!
I thought those renting could see this too but I don't see it anywhere, well not while just browsing. Maybe another update would be to make that info public so those renting could see they Mhs is actually what's being advertised.

Just an idea, keep up the good work.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 05:52:33 PM

That's a very nice addition and a well done averaging, however it appears to show around 90-95% of the speed displayed by the miner, considering it also shows 0% rejects.

I bet clients will ask me why they are getting less than what they pay for...
nosurrender

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

That's a very nice addition and a well done averaging, however it appears to show around 90-95% of the speed displayed by the miner, considering it also shows 0% rejects.

... and that´s exactly what I experienced today. First complaints, first worse rating because of that graph.

The miner displays constantly stable 680+ Kh/s, graph displays less. Now what? State less hashrate than the rig in fact hashes, explaining every other renter, that the calculated average hashrate may differ massive dependig on pool, proxy, location etc etc?

The fact, that the renter on Betarigs has no chance to see the real hashrate but only the graph on the site, will cause massive irritation.
Monitoring the rig constantly, offer support all day long and then being rated on "facts" that aren´t real without the chance to fix this, that´s just frustrating.
bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

I fall on X11 farm offline, though on my side everything is working properly. reboot the farm appear online at several minutes and again to become offline.

MarcoPon

Activity: 61

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2014, 10:58:20 PM

... and that´s exactly what I experienced today.

Same here. Communication about the hash discrepancy was nice tho, and I provided screenshots and explanations, and the situation cleared. But it would be problematic to do that every time.

At least it should be indicated very clearly that the data shown by the graph will probably less than the throughtput of the miner, depending on the pool used.
mux (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 07:50:09 AM

... and that´s exactly what I experienced today. First complaints, first worse rating because of that graph.

The miner displays constantly stable 680+ Kh/s, graph displays less. Now what? State less hashrate than the rig in fact hashes, explaining every other renter, that the calculated average hashrate may differ massive dependig on pool, proxy, location etc etc?

The fact, that the renter on Betarigs has no chance to see the real hashrate but only the graph on the site, will cause massive irritation.
Monitoring the rig constantly, offer support all day long and then being rated on "facts" that aren´t real without the chance to fix this, that´s just frustrating.

Hello,
Yes, we were expecting some of this -- I just added more explanations below the hash graphs stating that those are estimates, rely only on the average over several hours, etc. As new tickets comes in, we will be able to see what aspect is the most confusing and update the help text below.
But in the end, the hash graph we are showing is exactly the hash graph that will be shown on the mining pool, if the mining pool is making graphs.

In order to help your support and to show the real speed of your rig, you can add the URL of a cgminer monitor page; an example being using this service: http://cgminermonitor.com/

Mux

BETARIGS.COM - Leasing a rig is as simple as adding a pool!
Bitrated user: Mux.
vipah

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:04:03 AM

Those charts are not even close to accurate unfort.  I won't be renting my rigs using this service util the charts are fixed or removed.  They are much too easy to misunderstand and cause nothing but support nightmares.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: