Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:22:57 AM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.

As we go onwards, big responsibilities are also carried out by the team since it will make this project being organised and strong in becoming this into a successful project. It will also determined how strong they are in the process of developing the platform into the crypto community.
I am sure that if all the teams involved in this project always hold the exact responsibility of this project will be able to run according to plan and success will be easy to achieve also later. team spirit and success are always future projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.

As we go onwards, big responsibilities are also carried out by the team since it will make this project being organised and strong in becoming this into a successful project. It will also determined how strong they are in the process of developing the platform into the crypto community.
Their responsibility is a must. They must determine how can they take the responsibility on taking a risk or a chance into the success.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:53 AM

I am sure that if all the teams involved in this project always hold the exact responsibility of this project will be able to run according to plan and success will be easy to achieve also later. team spirit and success are always future projects.
Most of the people here are willing to support the project moreover since they are too great for developing the project to make the project run smoothly.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

The uniqueness is indeed amazing and such a beautiful thing that might be helping the platform into a great platform that needs a lot of attention.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:47:18 AM

Such a great opportunity huh? They might seem have a lot of great works this day and I wish they could earn more money to flow in.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

Their responsibility is a must. They must determine how can they take the responsibility on taking a risk or a chance into the success.
Every team that hosting a project needs to more responsible and sensitive enough to make things better for the project andto all who trusted the project. The risk is always on, whatever happened each project never failed to encounter problems and circumstances. Risking is one way to achieve success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

Agree, prominent projects need to be excellent and perfect for achieving success. I agree with you completely the negative mind needs to be more visible and sensitive to make project reach positive outcome.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
The project is now receiving various types of feedbacks and reviews as of today. Looks favourable in the projects part. Hopefully the team and devs will work and keep fucos in necessary things that the project needs to accomplish first.
That is what I am talking about. Those favorable things about the project is the stepping stone to reach the project goals and business plans. They just need to maintain what are they doing and just focus.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
The project is now receiving various types of feedbacks and reviews as of today. Looks favourable in the projects part. Hopefully the team and devs will work and keep fucos in necessary things that the project needs to accomplish first.
That is what I am talking about. Those favorable things about the project is the stepping stone to reach the project goals and business plans. They just need to maintain what are they doing and just focus.
Agree, the team needs to be more creative and keep looking for concrete ideas  for the project objectives. The project plans needs to be suitable for project accomplishments. Focus and more efforts project will surely be reached gigantic success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Talking about responsibilities,they are already going so far.They knows how maintain the relationship between  people & energy.just more Development is need
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

Most of the people here are willing to support the project moreover since they are too great for developing the project to make the project run smoothly.

Many people are supporting the project because they find it unique and useful to us and to the environment. Hope so that the team should foucus and think for the betterment of the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:43:13 PM

Agree, the team needs to be more creative and keep looking for concrete ideas  for the project objectives. The project plans needs to be suitable for project accomplishments. Focus and more efforts project will surely be reached gigantic success.
Yes, I completely agree with you, the development team needs to make some innovative changes in the project. They have to come with a different strategy, which can help the team to attract more investors towards the project.

zuzuca

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Yes, I completely agree with you, the development team needs to make some innovative changes in the project. They have to come with a different strategy, which can help the team to attract more investors towards the project.
there were a lot of energy related projects lately and if you want to be in the game you have to bring something new to the industry.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:06:25 PM

I do not see the point in excessive communication with the community. Sometimes in such cases it seems to me that the developer is not serious and he has nothing to do if he answers very often.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:19:08 PM

The project plan must be fit to the project that is going to be build and of course that would be depends to the community needs. Success is the aim of everybody because we are competitive yet their are a lot of threats but their is no hindrance to achieve the goals through hardwork. The team are responsible enough that is add on to the peoject.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

That is true, the achievement of every project that depends of the yeam who help hands to work it out. Yet their is a process that needs to follow but that is  a standarad. Everyone trust the team as well as the project because it moves smoothly through success.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

That is true, the achievement of every project that depends of the yeam who help hands to work it out. Yet their is a process that needs to follow but that is  a standarad. Everyone trust the team as well as the project because it moves smoothly through success.
Secondary objectives for different developers can differ significantly, in stages, but the main and final goal for all is the same - to succeed.  But before that it is very difficult to reach and you need patience and incredible work, it is not easy to achieve recognition.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

The project aims to provide a clean environment in the community and it is very interesting to know that they saw the real problem in our ecosystem. I am doubtful if they are going to reach their goals, do they have the full support of the people knowing that they are also one of the reason why we suffer this global warming?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

They might seem trustworthy enough to plan a successful improvement made in the project and they have a lot of back developers that ready to handle their job.
TechComputer

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:01:05 AM

The project aims to provide a clean environment in the community and it is very interesting to know that they saw the real problem in our ecosystem. I am doubtful if they are going to reach their goals, do they have the full support of the people knowing that they are also one of the reason why we suffer this global warming?
Global warming is the biggest problem in this earth that we cannot solve in any way, but, ready or not, they'll take an action for this and I wish they could do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: