Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:39:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

I wanna ask u a question before, where did you hear it?

I think people dont leave crypto, crypto space growths from day to day
you can check user on exchanger, on bitcointalk, on socmed are more than before

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

Many leave because they no longer believe in good news and have suffered losses. Will remain the most persistent - optimists.
Kurva

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:41:53 PM

If its the whales that are doing this. Than i think they pushing it to far. Only me ?

Why not keep investor in and not push them out ??

Know they make $ what ever thay do. But if whales are behind this than its time to change this bear trend soon. If pusing it more now amny investors will stay out and never come back. What we see now is bad for crypto if asking me. Know there will be ups and downs but this is crazy.
cryptomonotize

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:44:41 PM

Well, people loose money and leave cryptocurrency also there are many bitcoin haters and mostly Medias are spreading all the bad news about bitcoin. But its not true that the community is getting smaller i would rather say this is getting bigger and stronger. So dont worry about it to much.
witch

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Yes, I also saw some statistics that the majority of crypto wallets is changing from hodl to speculation/trading. My recommendation would be to hodl strong during time like these.

Don't make the mistake to leave the station too early, but always take profits on heavy spikes.
nanajiana

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

those with so just go left cryptocurrency are those who are lost. cryptocurrency do no harm to keep. Ups and downs of the price were reasonable is not a thing that indicates its meltdown crypto.  or it could be that they are less acquainted with crypto and not fully understood.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:48:47 PM

Cryptocurrency has a great potential, no matter how banal it sounds, but it is true. And the one who leaves the market right now, when large institutional money is ready to come to the crypto market - at least silly. and most likely one reason - the person doesn't try to analyze a situation, lost the money and therefore decided that there is nothing to do here. Everyone lies)

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:54:52 PM

so many investors entered during the January when the prices are very high and than experienced a lot of loses which is one of the reasons why they are leaving and having no hope.
nick_2017

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:20 PM

I think people should perceive the crypto industry as a technology and not as a way to make money easily. Another thing is it's worth learning how to control your emotions and only then try to work with finances.

BZingerB

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

People who have failed or lost their money are always not happy and the emotions in them are forced to say such things.
The market is always a risk. Those who thought that it was enough yesterday to buy one bitcoin and tomorrow to exchange it for a house, were very wrong.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:57:46 PM

Well I guess that a lot of people that entered the market close the it's all time highs, could be leaving now because they have lost a lot of money and they can't really keep their investments anymore. Of course that is not a problem with crypto itself, that was simply a mistake they've made, by investing more than they where willing to lose. They are probably in a lot of pressure right now, and can't wait any longer and are choosing to close their open positions in these markets.

I don't think this is a good time to sell, so if you have crypto and can afford to wait, I think your should.

mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:50 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
And I've never heard of such a story, if there really is just to get the attention of many people because of too many injuries that they have suffered lately and can not be cured with huge losses that already exist in their nature, I do not feel sure if people abandon cryptocurrency, this is very profitable for me personally but need knowledge and skill to not carelessly in cryptocurrency if do not want to get loss, more precisely not go but they wait to get price which is cheap enough in current market condition , so think positive.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

This is your own imagination ,I guess. Without any prove how will you know people are moving out of cryptocurrency. As I know more and more people are seeking entrance to cryptocurrency and share it cake.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Also have seen a lot of posts from people who indeed gave up this week and sold their cryptos with a really great loss (75%+ down from the moment of investment).

People are scared and that's a fat fact, like it or not. Normies got burnt hard when buying 20k BTC with loans.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Well maybe there are some people who cutloss because they start to invest in december 2017 and now lose their money.They start telling people that they can't earn in crypto,because they don't want people who start invest right now could gain profit when the market rise again.
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:15:34 PM

I don't know if the news is true but sure some people will leave and some will come.
As a reason maybe some sick and tired of manipulations.
bitcok

Activity: 279

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

maybe they left cryptocurrency because too many scam projects until they are desperate, that's their short thinking.
they just want to earn instantly
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

I got a story about my friend who leaved crypto world, this happens in late 2017 when market got pumped up he invest in bitcoin good amount of fiat then market cap dumped and he lose big amount of fiat:(Now he work on old job like he doing it in past :(I am very disappointed when things going wrong like this..
This is a pity. I feel for your friend. He is not the only that got burnt for buying bitcoin around that price last year. But they were all stupid that did. How can someone have bought bitcoin at that price. Well, that can discourage many out of cryptocurrency.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:22:11 PM

Is that right?

People who leave crypto are panicked people, feel crypto is over and they sell at low prices. I advise you to stay patient, crypto is not dead and still can give profit. Crypto will be the biggest loss if you can not be patient.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
heds0n

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

Probably these are the people who wanted to make easy profits. But at the moment it is difficult to do, unlike 2017
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: