Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2831 times)
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency industry lost a lot of money between May and early June. These funds may be affected by the U.S. dollar. I have no confidence in the market for the next two months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
Yes, a lot of people are leaving cryptocurrency, but the number of those who enter crypto market is constantly increasing.
The number of wallets used increased several times (the latest figures I have is the increase from 8 million in 2013 to 35 million wallets in 2016).
The major trend is that crypto is becoming even more popular, especially in Asian countries.

ibrarak92

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:18:07 PM

I know some people who leave the crypt because they do not have the patience they can not earn
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:07 AM

From my circle of friends did not see the guys who are emerging from the world of crypto-currencies, but now the complexity, not very bright situation in the market, but in general this is not an excuse to throw this industry.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:04:38 AM

I know some people who leave the crypt because they do not have the patience they can not earn

They put a mind set that crytos are easy money and when they didn't have to get their desire profit it easily gets to disappoint them and leave crypto for good. But the thing is they'll be be back when the market already recover and buy at peak. What a insensible to think.

KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

When market tends to be bad, the scared ones get away. I am on a lot of crypto platforms and I have noticed the fall out of people too. But there are also people who are now entering, and I have noticed those who enter are more than those who fall out.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

maybe that is an option, why do they go away? probably because they do not benefit in the world of cryptocurrency and nowadays an ICO is so sad we can see it they cheat by making ICO scam.

yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

They might want to take some rest, because right now the market is not looking good and it makes them stressful by looking at it. so i think most of them are trying to rest right now and will come back if good news will come.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
zhangcaisbsbn55

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
First, they may have lose some money from the investment so they want to leave and tell others to do that, too.
Second, they may have wait too long and find the price are still low and they are out of patience, and then they decided to leave and spread the new.
So  ahev your own judgement and keep calm.

alinerusinova

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:03:19 AM

Is that right?

Maybe some of them invested money without knowledge and experience lost too much and now are just disappointed in all crypto coins. And, honestly, I didn't hear any of such news.

These people came to crypto not to get learn about crypto but to get money. But there is one problem - if you dont know what is good crypto and what is bad - than it automatically become more difficult to gain money. So they leave with nothing - zero knowledge and less money.
livandiya

Activity: 238

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Many of us are already tired of this market behavior, the market is too unpredictable, at the moment prices are too low

yes, you are right, the market shows negative values, many new participants can not understand how, at such prices for altcoins, you can earn

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

Whether people move out or in is their personal choice, plus you are not sure if its a rumor, how does it matter anyway and to answer who is spreading it, we can only see you right now. In every field of life there is an entry and exit gate, and people stay or leave as per personal future potential.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

Is that right?
It's not unusual things possible to happen cause most of them arent fit for crypto investment.  Maybe they loss a lot of money and being scam by someone which lead them from leaving.  But it won't make others to stay away from here just like they do,  risk takers will surely make life in crypto
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

I think it's normal for people to leave, but it's also short-lived. When the market improves, they will return cryptocurrencies in small groups.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:41:16 AM

I think if you are new in crypto world then knowledge and patience are necessary for make profit. if they have loose both of them then they can not survive in crypto market. That is the big reason people are move out from crypto market.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

I think if you are new in crypto world then knowledge and patience are necessary for make profit. if they have loose both of them then they can not survive in crypto market. That is the big reason people are move out from crypto market.
I think those people who leaving from crypto is the one who dont know what they can get from it, or the one who dont know or don't have knowledge about it that's why they quit in crypto. Also for me those people who quit in cryptocurrency is the one that have no patience and they cannot wait to earn, so leaving in crypto is their solution, but even they quit, still cryptocurrency is can survive because there's still a lot people who believe and trust to it.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:23 AM

Yes, there are lot of ponzi scheme individuals that stormed the crypto world late last year because they wanted to be rich over the night. So when they didn't get the money they wanted from crypto market they were left with no other option than to leave.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
MichleDow

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Is that right?
This is not surprising, the market has been falling for a long time. People are constantly losing their money (someone last). Therefore, they do not want to participate in this anymore. But when the market turns around and starts growing I'm sure that more people will come
danbitcoin1

Activity: 336

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:08:26 AM

Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

the people moving out from crypto currency obviously have little or nothing close to sufficiency on information and do not feel they can comprehend the technological innovation of the decentralized system, hence, the need for them to move out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: