Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2835 times)
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:48 PM

I agree with the previous statements, perhaps it is fake news and manipulation. Perhaps these are people who entered the cryptocurrency market when bitcoin was at the price of 20000$. They believed in eternal growth and could not stand the correction.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
koincik

Activity: 868
Merit: 265

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

On the contrary, many people are returning now. The flow of money into the crypto money market has begun. In recent days, the market value is increasing if you are aware of it. Not too fast, but good news are coming. For example, today, Facebook announced that it will partially remove advertising bans for the crypto money it implements.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nicole74859

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

I think the reason they will leave crypto is when they have found other investment. Technical knowledge is also one of the reason because we all know how difficult it is to understand and get used to it.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

I still believe in crypto. Crypto is a very promising investment nowadays with its special condition and situation. When involved in crypto, I have realized what I will get; loss or profits. Because now the price is very dropped, I will lose my money. But, this is the plan, it is better to save my coins and keep them. SO, nothing urgent to move out from crypto.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:01:40 AM

I think the person who left cryptocurrency is a person who does not have a mental high. The biggest reason I am sure if they were panicked to see the current market conditions. Unfortunately this does not happen to me, I am looking for science then I survived and did not panic seeing the market conditions as it is now. because I think trust is the main thing I hope for cryptocurrency
Lilianaser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:01 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
I think this news is true. Indeed there are some people who leave cryptocurrency and this is very reasonable. They left cryptocurrency because they were afraid that crypto would die and they would suffer huge losses. So before all of that happens they end up choosing to leave cryptocurrency.
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Certainly I think it will be a lot of coming and going. Why did he come on crypto, certainly the answer because crypto is bringing many advantages. It could even give wealth quickly. And if they choose to go. Then I think the reason is because it can be so bored. May also be disappointed at crypto due to many losses. Or because of fear, due to a lot of negative news about crypto.
bryle10

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

Many go away crypto because they know they do not have money. but the most important thing in life we ​​know in crypto currency we need to wait for money. the need for an airdrop to work as a bounty. To do so there are many tokens, and sell and save money.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

People who moved out from cryptocurrency lost money or got scammed. Many persons also leave because they have no patience. Medias are spreading
often bad news about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

But cryptoccurency has a great potential and it is the future.
shanaina

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:14:50 AM

i am new again new with crypto and it seems tjat tje population today is huge and i think that is ok.
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:16:47 AM

The reason might be they already got enough profit during the last boom of crypto market, they are tired, they don't have a patience, they cannot wait for longer to get profit, or maybe the got scam, so they don't wanna try it again then they are leave. People who invested earlier in Bitcoin  earned a million dollars and they can settle now a new business. For this reason, the crypto money has attracted the attention of the whole world and invested but the price went down.
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:26:38 AM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Those who leave the cryptocurrency are those loser and sell already what they have because of fear and doubt that market will never recover again at this current situation. They are afraid to invest because they believe market is dying. But you know guys if you really know about the importance of cryptocurrency and what crypto can give to us maybe they will not leave the crypto world. Those spreading bad news are just trying to destroy cryptocurrency which impossible to happen because crypto will remain alive as long as there are demands and supply and internet.
ZirconiumX

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:32:31 AM

I heard same,that people leaving crypto. Mostly it is true, me personally cashed out 50% of crypto last months, other coins i will keep for invesmtent into ICOs, i market crash then i at least earned some bucks,if rise, then  i have something to sell for better price
Criptonline

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:41:20 AM

People are much less interested in cryptocurrency than in 2017. This is clearly seen in the attendance of sites related to this topic. The absence of new investors is a very bad sign. This indicates that the cryptocurrency is in a serious crisis.

██████ |[ Dove | Peer-To-Peer Internet Sharing Network ]| ▀▀▀█
 ☀───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───☀
☀▰☀ Internet for anyone at any time   ☀▰☀
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:45:17 AM

Absolutely right. I think the reason they're out of crypto is due to current conditions in the crypto has indeed not worth it anymore. Market always moves towards the falls. Even many altcoin which also burn. because it is not able to survive in the market.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Profuter

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:13:35 AM

Is that right?
As usual, people decided to make money quickly, but they did not succeed and as a result they lost the invested money and now leave the market.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

someone lost his nerve or he went bankrupt..someone lost faith..beneficial to someone that would have been less people in the cryptocurrency..everyone has their own reason..we have to live with your mind and not listen to others
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:16:35 AM

people did not like the fall of the market and therefore come out of the cryptocurrency. I think this is wrong and we need to wait until the market stabilizes.
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

Many people today feel disappointed - they came to the market in the second half of last year and were expecting the same exponential growth this year, so now they lose patience and cash out.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:18 AM

Haha, people go out, and others on the contrary enter the crypto-currency market, as now or later, if the price still falls, the most profitable point to enter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: