Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:33:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency!  (Read 2839 times)
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:54:19 AM

The number of negative news about cryptocurrencies certainly makes a lot of users panicked so they choose to move out, but I'm sure with patience then we can get big profits, and everything soon happens because the increase reaches more than 15% in 4 days.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zebrodok

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:03 PM

I'm not going to leave crypto , I'm waiting for autumn . In autumn, the market will begin to recover
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

This is funny but true. Many people move out of crypto because of their losses,this is because they didnt study or understand what crypto is all about . Again they dont have patience,knowing that crypto business has to do with patience like when the market goes bearish,you have to wait because if you sell at that time you will definitely loose. This is why they spread the news that crypto is bad

dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:43:34 PM

Many  people enter the crypto world for the purpose of quick profit, if they can't get any profit within few days or months they left crypto currency, which is not good.
 if people want to earn a big profit then they have be patient about the rewards or result of crypto market.

Patience is not the main factor in the cryptocurrency market, but it's rather important. Imagine yourself holding a fishing pole on a fishing trip. You've spent a month waiting for a fish and then realized that a hook of your pole has got into a bush instead of the river. The lesson is that only your knowledge and intellect will matter.
asayoyaasa
Copper Member

Activity: 648
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:47:31 PM

Simple reason, dude. They has leave on crypto because lost a lot of money. Many peoples that aren't thinking about money management and predict the risk when entry crypto world.
They just now profit, and never lost. I think thats reason behind this concern.

This is my main account. My alt account for bounty report in the future >> asa crypto info
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Crypto is not for people with a weak nerves. IMO first will go participants that should not be here in the first place. The true believers will stay and will be rewarded later.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

I think it is not true that people move out from crypto because more and more people are joining in bitcointalk and the crypto family become bigger.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

I don't think that is true. In fact, a lot of people join the cryptocurrency world on daily basis. Most especially the youth and technology-understanding elders join in multitude.
iceblasto

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

maybe that's true, maybe not. but it may be true that the join level in cryptocurrency has decreased. perhaps because of the current market situation people are becoming afraid of investing that's why they decided to leave. it takes a lot of patience mostly for people who do not have it & then think of it as a bad investment.
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:56:40 AM

I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

They have the benefit of the doubt what they are doing here. We all know investing is a very difficult and risky decision. Each one of us here also need more positive
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

People should move into cryptomarket. I do not understand how people really thinking. They came to market when Bitcoin was so overestimated and now when Bitcoin is cheap nobody wants to buy Cheesy Cheesy.
Most newcomers are only affected by hysteria. They join without adding knowledge about cryptocurrency, so most people say that cryptocurrency is at high risk when they act carelessly.

gasdhzb76

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:56:41 PM

Of course it's true.Those people leave from cryptocurrency market which jump to this market on just some words by someone and never do any study by yourself and do some wrong decisions and loss.
Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:05:08 PM

And you imagine yourself in the place of these people. They are between a rock and a hard place, when cryptocurrency supporters give positive forecasts, and opponents claim that this bubble will soon burst. Prices are falling every day and these people are beginning to believe the enemies and leave our ranks.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:29 PM

It's in that of much "news" that scare the community and cause the payments to plunge. That is something that the brimful youths adulation, lettuce they'll blameless purchase in when it's besides utter and so ballyhoo it up far championing the community to be excited and re-enter. It is an contemporary cps that seems to be working since forever
redcandy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

People should move into cryptomarket. Patience is just the key in this Crypto space. I think many people or those people who leave cryptocurrency because they have lose their money and they think that it is impossible here in crypto to earn money!
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

they do not learn or understand what crypto is. Again they have no patience, knowing that the crypto business should be done with such patience when the market becomes bearish, you have to wait because if you sell at that time you will definitely lose. This is why they spread the word that crypto is bad.
Semen89

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
A lot of people have lost money in this market and therefore they are afraid to trade further, but you just need to review your mistakes and then continue to trade for profit.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:17:57 PM

I never thought so, but if people leave it clearly because they lose the money they already have and in turn spread the word about them losing money to the masses, but at the same time I think all this is false news.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:19:17 PM

There are people who are beginning to be disappointed in cryptocurrencies because they have lost money, but I think that this is not the fault of crypto-currencies but those people who came in the hope of quickly making money. First you need to think before you do something.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: