Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Invisible Hands

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:53:59 PM

I cancelled all my orders and withdrew everything so I can't really complain.  I did have to leave 1 KARM there because it would only let me withdraw if I left one.  To be fair, I still have one satoshi in Coined up because it made me leave it and part of a doge, Coinex made me leave a satoshi too.  And cryptsy delays your deposits when coins are going up in value which has caused me to lose way more BTC than these piddly amounts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

its like 10000000 hours not 24h Sad

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ
joulesbeef

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

moOo

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:08:25 PM

I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Coinmarket team - Keep up the good work!

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.

Just sayin... GOX played it the same way. Bad programming on primitive websites used for financial transactions is a recipe for disappointment. People referred me to coinmarket.io because it was "reputable". I chose to believe it. The lack of communication here shows me that I will not be getting my BTC back. I have coins in 2 FROZEN exchanges right now, 1 of which was just hacked. Sad

NO THEY DIDNT.

MTGOX WASNT BETA.

I havent had any issues getting my coins or canceling orders during this down time.

THERE HAS BEEN WAY WAY MORE COMMUNICATIONS THAT GOX DID.

90% of us can get our coin and cancel.. UNLIKE GOX.

hey i get it .. MONEY.. what ever.

silk road was a bust, silk road 2 was a scam and neither are even close to this situation.

to the guy above, all predictions in tech are just written in chalk.. you cant predict bugs found as you program. Its a simple fact of life. IT has been also about 40 MINUTES PAST 24 hours that he suggested,\\

Its been more than 24 hours. The coinmarket update is extremely outdated. If they dont have the time to give an update, they dont have the time to triple check their code vulnerability, and when we all lose our coins to this exchange... people will tell us "It was in BETA"

this doesnt even make a lick of sense. "IF THE FIREFIGHTS CANT STOP TO TELL ME HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE, HOW DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE"

what?

the lack of communication is due to working on the code. and there hasnt really been that much lack of communication.

Most of us have had zero problems. Perusing this thread,  i see many people with problems getting help.

there are a minority of you, that havent gotten help yet.. most of them are people with deposits stuck waiting for confirmation.

LAST.. HERE IS FUCKING EVERY POST OF DUDE ABOVE

why the fuck are you here jupiter? are you just trolling? YOU HAVENT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO GET HELP, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS BITCH THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY LIKE GOX.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? are you 12?

I get it is money but some of yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer. And a lot of this, like your post, seem very trollish when we can see you never even attempted to get support. I wonder if you even have coins on the site. DID you try to get them out? did you even try to get support? NOT IN THIS THREAD.

Its all these pissant little shit posts, that fill up this forum designed for support, that slows the fuck down of support for people with real issues actually going through the proper methods of requesting support.

mooo for rent
jupiter0100

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:13:11 PM

I've had no issues with this exchange.  Obviously they are in the middle of working on it, so if you can't cancel an order now, try again in a few hours.

This is a BETA exchange.  I understand what that means.  I for one would rather them fix the larger issues that spend time solving the handful of one off problems.  

*IF* the goal was to steal your coins, they would just turn the site off completely and disappear overnight.  What good would it do them to pretend to be trying to resolve issues.  

Coinmarket team - Keep up the good work!

Complainers - Please do find another exchange so these guys can focus on providing rational people a great exchange.

Just sayin... GOX played it the same way. Bad programming on primitive websites used for financial transactions is a recipe for disappointment. People referred me to coinmarket.io because it was "reputable". I chose to believe it. The lack of communication here shows me that I will not be getting my BTC back. I have coins in 2 FROZEN exchanges right now, 1 of which was just hacked. Sad

NO THEY DIDNT.

MTGOX WASNT BETA.

I havent had any issues getting my coins or canceling orders during this down time.

THERE HAS BEEN WAY WAY MORE COMMUNICATIONS THAT GOX DID.

90% of us can get our coin and cancel.. UNLIKE GOX.

hey i get it .. MONEY.. what ever.

silk road was a bust, silk road 2 was a scam and neither are even close to this situation.

to the guy above, all predictions in tech are just written in chalk.. you cant predict bugs found as you program. Its a simple fact of life. IT has been also about 40 MINUTES PAST 24 hours that he suggested,\\

Its been more than 24 hours. The coinmarket update is extremely outdated. If they dont have the time to give an update, they dont have the time to triple check their code vulnerability, and when we all lose our coins to this exchange... people will tell us "It was in BETA"

this doesnt even make a lick of sense. "IF THE FIREFIGHTS CANT STOP TO TELL ME HOW LONG ITS GOING TO TAKE TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE, HOW DO THEY EVEN HAVE TIME TO PUT OUT THIS FIRE"

what?

the lack of communication is due to working on the code. and there hasnt really been that much lack of communication.

Most of us have had zero problems. Perusing this thread,  i see many people with problems getting help.

there are a minority of you, that havent gotten help yet.. most of them are people with deposits stuck waiting for confirmation.

LAST.. HERE IS FUCKING EVERY POST OF DUDE ABOVE

why the fuck are you here jupiter? are you just trolling? YOU HAVENT EVEN ATTEMPTED TO GET HELP, ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS BITCH THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY LIKE GOX.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? are you 12?

I get it is money but some of yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer. And a lot of this, like your post, seem very trollish when we can see you never even attempted to get support. I wonder if you even have coins on the site. DID you try to get them out? did you even try to get support? NOT IN THIS THREAD.

Its all these pissant little shit posts, that fill up this forum designed for support, that slows the fuck down of support for people with real issues actually going through the proper methods of requesting support.

I hope you're getting paid to stomp on my simple demands for communication. Its a warzone out here. Stop pretending like you think you know whats going on. I am worried about getting my coins. I am noticing a lack of communication. I see this as a pattern that people like you choose to not only accept, but defend. Im here because I have 5,000 dollars in coin on coinmarket.io and I am scared shitless. Im not 12 years old. Thanks for all your help.

"yall just come in here flipping out and dont even wait for an answer" - I waited. I waited past the 24 hour mark that they expected. Other than that, its been days now since Ive been able to trade. I am not alone. Go back to bed and keep dreaming of cotton candy. In the real world, time is money and I was obviously played a fool.
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:17:56 PM

Hello

2 pending stuck deposits

Wed Feb 26 2014 14:48:10    _________   KDC      pending
Transaction id: 1d637ef3d6000cf84ca9fc9e747fab65384b29da73c074e8265dc701337f62f9

Wed Feb 26 2014 14:45:32    _________   LEAF      pending
Transaction id: d612f8167c909fb72252e399d22ef2f387f69a1052e3bca9cb1706abbf99af5c

aha, and DGB went through same date   BUT   Smiley transaction date

Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00    _______   DGB      credited
Transaction id: 27520cdc3726d5e3ff280872f6b9f1844f637032e1e581105d79b46ec1b6f935

mercie

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
holzer

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:41:06 PM

Just made a BTC withdraw, received it instantly.
baradel

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 06:55:16 PM

Please make a withdrawal in REDDCOIN I requested on Wed Feb 26 00:33:22 2014 and has not appeared in my personal wallet. My username is baradel
jupiter0100

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:00:57 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 07:22:42 PM by jupiter0100

I just wish people demanded more communication and accountability. I mean, I saw this guy screaming at a pizza dude because there wasn't enough pepperoni... But on here, people write terribly rude things toward people who are legitimately afraid for the security of their investment. There has been a lot of drama in the crypto world and rather than attack each other, we ought to attack the exchanges who are treating us like children. Is it because we act like children on these forums? Perhaps. The reason why they choose to not communicate is not important. The lack of importance placed on their clientele is obvious. We deserve a 2-3 word update.

We (investors) are grooming these exchanges to be the future of finance. We need to stop bending over and start standing up.

I beg of you people to start making demands on these exchanges for the sake of our future. It seems smart to vote with your money for the exchanges that will go above and beyond. Time will tell. In the end, I hope that our losses become the martyrs of progress.

In transparency I trust.
macorcina

Activity: 466

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:35:58 PM

withdrawal work perfekt.
CoinMarket admin,
REMOVE KARMA COIN FROM MARKET, ALL TRUBLE KOME WHEN YOU ADD CARMA COIN BIFORE IT WAS PERFEKT.

DO THIS AND YOU WILL SEE ...........

BTC
1EJ9BVJtQBGrh4rJoEKM1m1czcX5qVez8d

smackYYZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

I just wish people demanded more communication and accountability. I mean, I saw this guy screaming at a pizza dude because there wasn't enough pepperoni... But on here, people write terribly rude things toward people who are legitimately afraid for the security of their investment. There has been a lot of drama in the crypto world and rather than attack each other, we ought to attack the exchanges who are treating us like children. Is it because we act like children on these forums? Perhaps. The reason why they choose to not communicate is not important. The lack of importance placed on their clientele is obvious. We deserve a 2-3 word update.

We (investors) are grooming these exchanges to be the future of finance. We need to stop bending over and start standing up.

I beg of you people to start making demands on these exchanges for the sake of our future. It seems smart to vote with your money for the exchanges that will go above and beyond. Time will tell. In the end, I hope that our losses become the martyrs of progress.

In transparency I trust.

I understand you being concerned, but you only have yourself to blame. To have US$5000 on a site that is clearly marked as in BETA !

I've been using the site but quickly depositing, trading then moving my funds back out. Clearly you do not understand the premise of BETA. It's unfortunate that google has given people the wrong idea of what beta really is. Beta means code that is under development and not meant for production use.

So seeing the site marked as BETA I'm careful not to have too many eggs in the basket, and no more then I am willing to loose.

If you are using the site for volume trading your on the wrong site or be willing to loose what ever is there.

Once the site is at RC1 I would expect, more and better communication from the developers.

I just think your on the wrong site for your needs at this time.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:07:03 PM

Guys be VERY careful with this exchange! I just tried to withdraw a small amount of BTC, to test withdrawls. Transaction went through. Once I tried to withdraw a larger amount the transaction is marked as sent on the withdrawals page, but it was never sent. GIVE ME MY BITCOIN YOU SCAMMERS.
felixme

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:08:35 PM

In transparency I trust.

I understand you being concerned, but you only have yourself to blame. To have US$5000 on a site that is clearly marked as in BETA !

I've been using the site but quickly depositing, trading then moving my funds back out. Clearly you do not understand the premise of BETA. It's unfortunate that google has given people the wrong idea of what beta really is. Beta means code that is under development and not meant for production use.

So seeing the site marked as BETA I'm careful not to have too many eggs in the basket, and no more then I am willing to loose.

If you are using the site for volume trading your on the wrong site or be willing to loose what ever is there.

Once the site is at RC1 I would expect, more and better communication from the developers.

I just think your on the wrong site for your needs at this time.
+1,

btw they updated their Twitter account:
<<New engine now in the testing stage.>>
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:09:54 PM

They never reply to PM's ,fucking useless exchange. I now have 1.2 BTC missing.
dazza13

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 08:56:21 PM

Hi I Still have a stuck deposit please can you look into it.

Thu Jan 01 1970 01:00:00   2596.20102843   NOBL      pending
Transaction id: 8a04149f92dd87c7823a286e24950230a892861e1d84cf88d8a96e349e1ac37c
torchwood-uk

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:05:15 PM

They never reply to PM's ,fucking useless exchange. I now have 1.2 BTC missing.

Big letters at the top of coinmarket

This is a untested beta version of the exchange - use it at your own risk.

What a tit.
mystix

Activity: 66

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:30:18 PM

It is interesting how this community responds to my fear by calling me names and saying "you get what you deserve for using a BETA exchange."

the truth is, you are nothing but coldhearted sharks and I hope you all lose everything before money gives you any more power than you deserve.

You're talking to a bunch of semi-anonymous money traders, online. To expect anything other then cold-hearted sharks is naive -at best-.

1. You were warned, if by nothing else the -giant- beta marking on the site itself as well as a warning on the wallet page to not 'hold your entire bankroll on any exchange'. These things are not for their entertainment, and if you don't know that you really shouldn't be moving money about. Give it to more responsible people.

2. You're whining. No one likes whiners. If you wanted real resolution to this you wouldn't come to a "self-moderated support and news thread" and expect real help from airing your problems. You would wait with the rest of us to find out whats happening from the site owners themselves when they get around to it.

3. You don't want to risk withdrawing your money? In what way is that riskier then leaving it on a site that you don't trust? Either they put it on the block chain or they don't. If they do it gets to you, if they don't you're in no worse position then you were before. Just because they put little numbers in your account doesn't mean you get your money if they're intent on stealing it. Just ask the Gox users.

If you've read the thread you've seen many reports, now including mine, that state the withdrawls are working, and have been working fine. Thats far more evidence then you have for some mysterious future where you can use your printscreen as proof to someone who cares that some website in possibly another country ran off with your fake money.

..since you have been given a solution that has been working for most reasonable people AND refused it. ..you are once again, whining. ..and that is of no use to anyone.
C3ALL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:34:30 PM

1.0007 BTC stuck in pending, 1m leaf stuck in pending, and another few m leaf that I won't be able to withdraw because I'm not receiving any confirmation emails, so there is never a tx id generated.  They just sit there in my withdrawal history as pending.

No answer to pm on the issue either.

Its not all about getting various issues resolved, its also about keeping current customers happy throughout the process.  If the exchange starts working perfectly tomorrow, people will still be concerned about using it because of the way customers with missing BTC are being treated now.

People aren't going to notice an extra hour of paused markets, but they will notice if an hour is spent fixing the stuck withdrawals and confirmation emails.  That will go a long way to ensuring people still have confidence in the exchange once it is running properly again.

smackYYZ

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:40:38 PM

It is interesting how this community responds to my fear by calling me names and saying "you get what you deserve for using a BETA exchange."

They said the same thing to me when it happened to GOX.

I wish that I could say

"You are all such good, professional, supportive people and I am proud stand as part of this brave new economy."

the truth is, you are nothing but coldhearted sharks and I hope you all lose everything before money gives you any more power than you deserve.

You people keep saying Its my fault because I chose to use Coinmarket.io, but you dont have to be such assholes about it. I am sorry enough for my own loss. I just thought that maybe somebody out there would want a bit of accountability and transparency here. I was frankly surprised to be awoken by such irresponsible and uncaring attitudes.

I'm not a cold hearted shark! I'm also not irresponsible or uncaring either.  I'm just a developer who understands what the developers of this site are going through, and understand what beta means.

In regards to accountability and transparency, they have updated us and helped people. They can't babysit us non stop or they would not be able to do the necessary work to bring the trading engine back online. Most people have had no issue cancelling orders and withdrawing funds.

You have no right to compare this to the Mt Gox fiasco, not even close. You funds are not gone, just possibly stuck due to the withdrawal getting hung mid process while they are working on the site.

Just take a deep breath and in all due time the site will come back online. Then they will address the hung transactions, either cancelling or completing depending on what is easiest and quickest most likely.

Sure I'd have liked the site to be up and running.

I'm just tired of the whining and hissy fits. Where else can you quickly move your funds in trade and back out. Try that at Cryptsy, 12-48 hours for deposits to appear and the same on your withdrawals, and to top it off the higher fees.

My 2 cents
Janson_2018

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:02:22 PM

Hi my withdrawal occurs at the time when the website is down. When it is up, I saw there is a whithdrawal record confirmed. However, I still didn't receive the coins. How can we do with this?

PLEASE HELP, I have a lot lot NOBL in this withdrawal, NOT yet received !!!
Brilliantrocket

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 10:54:51 PM

Great fucking scheme, say an exchange is beta and use that to justify the theft of coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: