News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123008 times)
hualehua

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I am looking for a dev!

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:01:41 AM

Dev has been online everyday from what I have seen Last Active:    Today at 05:25:10 PM

Why can't the DEV just send a simple reply? He should just tell us that he is busy, so that other technical members will know what to do.

PLEASE DO NOT SELL THIS COIN BELOW 3 SATOSHI'S. It is a disgrace that people are trying to buy this coin at 1 Satoshi

Sorry for the delay in the reply. We are busy with the new version wallet and promotion, so we cannot reply every message in time.
And thanks for your suggestion but you should tell the miners do not sell bees below 3 satoshi because we only BUY BEE, NEVER SELL.

encouraging words!
pastet89

Activity: 378
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

This coin has a big potential. Amazing name. But we need marketing and bad thing is 0% premine leave no funds for that. Just look ad Digibyte, they have 21 bil total supply as opposed to our 24 bil supply, and they hit 200 satoshi price at their pick!
I think best option for coins is SMALL premine, fairly put just into marketing. Huge premine - pump and dump, 0% premine = hard to get rising...

Cryptostats.es
frettt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:45:55 PM

Hey All,

Can whoever controls the twitter feed start pumping out tweets about stuff, I can retweet and so on,
nothing since day one is weak..
it's easiest way to reach new people without them seeking the coin out... Im already pumping it a little but the proper account is helpful

Otherwise see ya'll on the moon
+1
we need to get twitter thing going, i'll retweet it too, #beecoin
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 01:57:11 PM

I just bought 15.5m bee to help clear that backlog of sells at silly prices. If we all hold onto our shares for a bit the price will rise. I am going to keep these ones and any I mine until we are at many multiples of where we are today. Anyone who has set their sells at 3 you are crazy!
jinni7241500aa

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:33:36 PM

Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO). eMCxi5oLMPEw778dvh7voARyTR8j9mQpPY
iwillimust

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:53:10 PM

Now the market a lot of new coins appear when individuals invest a great risk, I think when we choose to be rational in the face

Energycoin - Join Energ Foundation. e5ogakoi6ykGzWeyKnRHCtyTxBseibQcpk
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:17:21 PM

I just bought 15.5m bee to help clear that backlog of sells at silly prices. If we all hold onto our shares for a bit the price will rise. I am going to keep these ones and any I mine until we are at many multiples of where we are today. Anyone who has set their sells at 3 you are crazy!

I agree! HODL!!!  Cool
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

Some test made me feel very dangerous, I like the sense of adventure, also like to challenge new things

Que?
juyeoul69

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

I'm curious as to how else you will combat issues of dead weight investors, i.e. investors who claim to be enthusiastic and dedicated, up until the point that they vanish with their stake and let everyone else do the leg work while they sit and watch.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:43:56 PM

I'm curious as to how else you will combat issues of dead weight investors, i.e. investors who claim to be enthusiastic and dedicated, up until the point that they vanish with their stake and let everyone else do the leg work while they sit and watch.

these are everywhere sadly.... however i am sticking with BEE and hopefully the dev will become more active.

we can do some fund raisers for projects

and basically get the word out that anyone even now can mine BEE as easily as minutes after launch.

There is really no downside to BEECOIN in terms of fairness.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 07:56:01 PM

UNFORTUNATELY, there is a sell order for 52m at 2 Satoshi's. What are people thinking?

venmo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:03:00 PM

UNFORTUNATELY, there is a sell order for 52m at 2 Satoshi's. What are people thinking?

I just saw that. Hardly worth them mining if they are going to sell at that price. Everyone keeps undercutting each other to sell. If everyone tried to sell at 10 instead then there would be loads of buy orders at 9.
venmo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:20:02 PM

Maybe we should come up with ideas on how we as a community can promote this ourselves on top of what the dev is doing to promote the coin. I am all up for helping to promote.
blackswan

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

these are everywhere sadly.... however i am sticking with BEE and hopefully the dev will become more active.

we can do some fund raisers for projects

and basically get the word out that anyone even now can mine BEE as easily as minutes after launch.

There is really no downside to BEECOIN in terms of fairness.
If the dev is no longer working on this project, maybe we should try to find a new dev to take over?  Paid them with BEE fundraised?

Live trade feeds and tools Kryptotrader.
Creative Director at Pixelmess.  Personal work:  Behance
venmo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:55:32 PM

He is working on it. He posted recently. He was working on a new wallet and promotion.
steady3d

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 08:57:37 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2014, 09:07:54 PM by steady3d

I just saw that. Hardly worth them mining if they are going to sell at that price. Everyone keeps undercutting each other to sell. If everyone tried to sell at 10 instead then there would be loads of buy orders at 9.

So actually Bee hit the floor (sometime 1 and actually stable at 2), it's time to buy and time to mine too.
But we need Bee to be promote, or he never goes up, or at least not more of 3 or 4 eventually.
And with it's cap he must be 10 time this at least.

It's a shame for such a fair coin but it's the actual situation.

So what we can do? cause the dev isn't proactive or at least reactive (i don't blame him, it's his right!)

I can give some bee for something, a bounty or a faucet? but i can do something else like photoshop or whatever (but no way to see me on social network no tweeter no fb no whatever)

Anybody want to give a chance to Bees? step by step, slowly, the good way to do!

In bee we trust!

PS: new account i've forgot mine (mail too...)
EDIT: some corrections, english is not my first language, and i haven't english corrector yet on this computer so everything is underlined red...
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

The herds are mostly quite stupid. However it was quite a mistake for the coin to go near an exchange with such a small community. Long term things look better. Have you notice there are zero scam remarks here. The problem is the fairness can work against it... there is no real community pot of bees to pay for dev or give aways.

We as a community will have to do this if we want it done.  It is quite easy to mine right now and block reward is high. Anyway i am going to say BEE is my favourite coin so far. I really like the devs attitude, however i think perhaps some donations in his direction could help spur him along.  He seems a cool guy but probably has a job also. I doubt he has many BEE at all, the launch was awesome but from a dev that did not premine point of view....not much for them.

Perhaps a development pot should be set up to support him and the coin.

venmo

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:13:11 PM

Maybe get removed from the exchanges for a while?

I am all up for giving the dev some bees. I bought most of mine as my hash rate is rubbish compared to most of you.

Do people actually use the chat room?
steady3d

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:18:58 PM

The herds are mostly quite stupid. However it was quite a mistake for the coin to go near an exchange with such a small community. Long term things look better. Have you notice there are zero scam remarks here. The problem is the fairness can work against it... there is no real community pot of bees to pay for dev or give aways.

We as a community will have to do this if we want it done.  It is quite easy to mine right now and block reward is high. Anyway i am going to say BEE is my favourite coin so far. I really like the devs attitude, however i think perhaps some donations in his direction could help spur him along.  He seems a cool guy but probably has a job also. I doubt he has many BEE at all, the launch was awesome but from a dev that did not premine point of view....not much for them.

Perhaps a development pot should be set up to support him and the coin.

Yes you have right, long term is the good way, it's make a stable coin not a pump and dump(even we need it too to keep it dynamic).
And you've right to when you say there is no scam post, and again you've right his fairness can deserve it.

So i'm agree with you this is the community job to promote bee.

A pot why not, if dev stay tuned. I understand, he probably have something else to do, but we need someone to lead (the first post at least).

Any other idea?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 09:31:29 PM

we do need to get others involved with the bee community. Really it has all very strong points. It is not nxt so yes not a lot of innovation , however this is true for 99% of coins. This coin though has one big advantage in that it has given everyone exactly the same chance. It was very fair and it is a good base to build on.

We simply need a bigger community, we need plans how to do this, we need services uses for this coin, games, poker lots and lots of things however people need and interest to build these things, we need to either fund the dev to lead us to do these things or else elect someone trustworthy in the bee community that has time and who can lead the way forward using the dev fund we can set up. I have no issue at all giving them or the dev a % of the dev fund gradually as we progress.

The problem with premine is that the dev often just dump as soon as they can on the exchange this is bad because it lowers the price and there is also no dev pot for funding and progress for the coin.

With the donated pot of bees we can donate to we can make it so the person leading either the dev or else another person if the dev does not have time, can have a percentage of bees for his work but gradually so they can't dump and leave.

I will keep mining and supporting bee, at current prices i have not much btc worth of BEE but that is true for all of us. However BEECOIN should be far more expensive and desirable than it is now. Not being able to be called a scam is actually a hugely important thing. I am tired of seeing these scam coins succeed .....well until the scam plays out then it sinks....over and over agian.

The dev should always bee given first opportunity to be in charge of the dev pot. It was his project, he made it very fair so it would be great if for 1% of the dev pot on everything we do he will lead and use his time to push BEECOIN to being one of the premier coins.  So for example we have a project we want to get done or the dev suggests.... we donate and 1% for that job is taken by the person overseeing it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: