News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Pos be implemented in beecoin
Yes
No
Maybe someday
This isn't a good idea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BEE]BeeCoin - Launched/5 EXCHANGES  (Read 123030 times)
venmo

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:36:49 PM

Maybe there are some places called the hive in cities in our countries? A load of people could flash mob it while shouting buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and someone could have an ipod and some speakers on them playing that busy bee song which is on my site out loud. That would make the newspapers too.
p0peji

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 04:57:40 PM

http://bee.steadymining.com

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
500 BEE Auto-Payout Threshold
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime
Actively Monitored Server

Feel free to join us at:
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:06:21 PM

Maybe there are some places called the hive in cities in our countries? A load of people could flash mob it while shouting buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and someone could have an ipod and some speakers on them playing that busy bee song which is on my site out loud. That would make the newspapers too.

Lol i like your ideas.

The dev is working away and is doing updates which is good. However i think we need to elect some marketing guys or guy on here. Set up a donations pot for them to use for promotions of BEECOIN.... essentially there is nothing new about the coin. HOWEVER it was the first fully fair perfect launch on here and that deserves some loyalty. I think the dev should also have a little pot for him just a few donations now and then. He did good work here and really did get nothing from it. 

I synced up on block 18 and didn't get much solo, so i am certain he got hardly anything the diff on this simply went mental and 2-5GH was on it within moments.

To be honest you can mine it now far easier and get far more bee's than on launch day.

How can this work???

How about

1. we elect someone who will be willing to put effort and work into promoting BEECOIN

2. we work out how we reward them - i would say perhaps 2% of all coins donated to the pot they get for personal use for doing a lot of hours work giving out coins posting things etc.

3. we vote on how the other 98% are used.

4.. we reward donators somehow so we don't get the same folks only donating and everyone gaining without helping out.

I love the coins name it can be used in so many ways.

venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:13:50 PM

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime

Feel free to join us at:

Hey Mr pool owner... any chance you could ask people to vote for Bee at https://www.mintpal.com/voting on the Bee page when they sign in? It would benefit us all if all the pools did that.
venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:25:08 PM

Lol i like your ideas.

The dev is working away and is doing updates which is good. However i think we need to elect some marketing guys or guy on here. Set up a donations pot for them to use for promotions of BEECOIN.... essentially there is nothing new about the coin. HOWEVER it was the first fully fair perfect launch on here and that deserves some loyalty. I think the dev should also have a little pot for him just a few donations now and then. He did good work here and really did get nothing from it. 

I synced up on block 18 and didn't get much solo, so i am certain he got hardly anything the diff on this simply went mental and 2-5GH was on it within moments.

To be honest you can mine it now far easier and get far more bee's than on launch day.

How can this work???

How about

1. we elect someone who will be willing to put effort and work into promoting BEECOIN

2. we work out how we reward them - i would say perhaps 2% of all coins donated to the pot they get for personal use for doing a lot of hours work giving out coins posting things etc.

3. we vote on how the other 98% are used.

4.. we reward donators somehow so we don't get the same folks only donating and everyone gaining without helping out.

I love the coins name it can be used in so many ways.

Sounds good. As I said I am willing to support any activities that will help this coin and yes that includes dressing up as a bee.

We need to create publicity which will lead to demand. Just getting into the news somehow will get people curious. I usually trade on the stock market and when dogecoin got in the news I saw investors considering dipping their toes into it just because it made the news.

We need to attract the type of people (like me) who buy and hold. A bit like the institutions prop up a companies share price. That way the coins being dumped at silly prices will be gobbled up and as the investors will be holding onto them the price will rise.

Maybe we need to see if we can get a cam girl to accept beecoins for a show. Imagine that... the market would rocket in minutes. I'M JOKING PEOPLE DON'T GO MAD AT ME.

I know the DEV is working hard but does he have any kind of plan? What does he want this coin to achieve?
blockheadi13

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 05:38:11 PM

Stratum
VARDIFF
Pplns Payout System
0% Pool Fee
0% Block Finder Bonus
24/7 Uptime

Feel free to join us at:

Hey Mr pool owner... any chance you could ask people to vote for Bee at https://www.mintpal.com/voting on the Bee page when they sign in? It would benefit us all if all the pools did that.

Good idea!
Taken care of. What a fantastic pool owner.  I will continue reaching other pool owners
venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:01:37 PM

I just messaged the admin of cryptocointalk to see if he would allow my website giveaway to BEE announced.
venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:21:37 PM

Ok the giveaway was allowed and will be posted. Also have been in various crypto chat rooms advertising Beecoin and the giveaway. I would also add a signature here but it won't allow me yet.
steady3d

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 07:39:33 PM

This coin is good, but actually dev seems to don't care.
Just check cryptorush and you'll see the actual exchange rate is 1, or 2 if you want to wait some time.

So now we need a new breath, if the dev doesn't care (and it's his own right) somebody have to take leadership.
If the dev can tell us what he plain to do we can go ahead, but for now this coin is diying day after day.

This is a shame because bee have great assets.

But in the actual situation, the halve of 100,000 blocks at the end of the month have no chance to make price goes up.

PS: I'm agree for the pot, i can put some bee in (not so much because i haven't so much)
venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:09:54 PM

The problem is you get a lot of people who buy at 1 just to immediately sell at 2. When we are on more exchanges the traders on the new exchanges will create more demand and the coins will be on a constant move between them all. Also add some long term holders like myself into the mix and the price will gradually rise. I am hoping the halving will stop it being profitable for whoever is mining then immediately dumping until the price rises so less coins are insta dumped at 2.

I am willing to put some bees into a pot for a leader too.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:14:51 PM

people selling this for 1 are going to cry. Who would mine to sell at 1 hehe i mean coins that had 1M blocks sell for more and they were total instamine premine scams with shit names.

Although i must say my buy orders at 1 still have not been filled so i dont think many are selling for 1.

I am currently so busy with stuff i can't volunteer to be the marketing person for bee but surely for a % of the pot someone would be up for it.

Who makes these tipping things for facebook youtube etc on here?

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:17:36 PM

The problem is you get a lot of people who buy at 1 just to immediately sell at 2. When we are on more exchanges the traders on the new exchanges will create more demand and the coins will be on a constant move between them all. Also add some long term holders like myself into the mix and the price will gradually rise. I am hoping the halving will stop it being profitable for whoever is mining then immediately dumping until the price rises so less coins are insta dumped at 2.

I am willing to put some bees into a pot for a leader too.

yeah , some people still don't know that most of the dumpers aren't coming only from the miners, but from the buyers also lol, and this is the reason why coins like mint will not reach 100...
venmo

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:27:42 PM

I would hope that if any of us here have any sell orders set to 2 that they would remove them for a while. I bought most of my coins at 2 so that wall isn't me and I have no intention of selling at 3 either. If everyone moved their sell orders up to at least 10 the buy orders would go up to 8-9.

Surely this isn't a very profitable coin to mine right now and dump at 1-2?
blockheadi13

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 11:01:12 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 01:18:41 AM by blockheadi13

Profit is still reasonable if you get 2satoshis each. Not for long. Giveaways reached fairly over 200 different wallet addresses. Do you guys have any ideas who would be good person marketing this coin.

Here is few things that I think this coin need

1. Updated OP, half of the links are not working
I'm looking to dev at this. Of course if he/she don't have time for this coin we need to make new topic.

2. REGULAR Facebook/twitter/instagram updates
Twitter? Facebook? Who are behind these scenes?

3. Access to one or two major marketplaces
Just keep on voting. I'm trying to reach pool owners if they would add some voting links at their frontpages since miners check out pools more often. (Mintpal 3-6 votes / hour vs link at this forum where people will vote only once).

4. Funny pics and videos
I challenge everyone! Not big task to make some funny pic with paint. I offer 100k BEEcoin bounty for funny beecoin videos (each).

5. Lots of advertising (giveaways, forums, social network).
I'm currently running two giveaways, also few other giveaways are going on at the moment. Good job guys.
Tell your friends about this coin, go out and spread notes that tell about this coin, anything. Tell about this coin at other forums you use.

6. More games and features
Try to contact different places and ask if they would add BEEcoin. I offer 150k bounty/each for some games (like dicegames, poker etc.)

Developer is still big questionmark, at least for me. We need news from dev.
steady3d

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:32:33 AM

Profit is still reasonable if you get 2satoshis each. Not for long. Giveaways reached fairly over 200 different wallet addresses. Do you guys have any ideas who would be good person marketing this coin.
You have right not for long, now 2 satoshis sells are about 300.000.000, so now we can sell at 1 no more.
1. Updated OP, half of the links are not working
I'm looking to dev at this. Of course if he/she don't have time for this coin we need to make new topic.
maybe but a "fork topic" is not a good message. that's why i ask the dev to answer and tell what he want to do.

2. REGULAR Facebook/twitter/instagram updates
Twitter? Facebook? Who are behind these scenes?
not me, this is things i can't handle.

3. Access to one or two major marketplaces
Just keep on voting. I'm trying to reach pool owners if they would add some voting links at their frontpages since miners check out pools more often. (Mintpal 3-6 votes / hour vs link at this forum where people will vote only once).
I keep voting Smiley and everybody who care about bee probably do the same.

4. Funny pics and videos
I challenge everyone! Not big task to make some funny pic with paint. I offer 100k BEEcoin bounty for funny beecoin videos (each).
That is something i can do. i start tommorow.

5. Lots of advertising (giveaways, forums, social network).
I'm currently running two giveaways, also few other giveaways are going on at the moment. Good job guys.
Tell your friends about this coin, go out and spread notes that tell about this coin, anything. Tell about this coin at other forums you use.
Thank you so much, you do so much work for bee.

6. More games and features
Try to contact different places and ask if they would add BEEcoin. I offer 150k bounty/each for some games (like dicegames, poker etc.)
I've started 2 web game (in fact i addapt them for bee), but i get them online before the end of week.

Developer is still big questionmark, at least for me. We need news from dev.
we're on the same wavelenght.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:59:41 AM

this community although small is actually looking quite good, it will be good to build this up with people that actually believe in the coin.

Sure it is just a scrypt coin with nothing majorly new.

The diff works really nicely though and all the super fair start etc.

Once people see they can start mining now with the same chance or actually better than at launch i think they will come over to bee.

Price will rise dramatically once we get some things going for this coin and show it is here to stay and has some good plans to take it forward from a group that want to take bee further rather than just dump out for quick small profits.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:23:06 AM

We just need to get more people buying at cryptorush, even if we attract MANY small buyers.

WE ARE STILL FAR AWAY FROM BLOCK HALVING.

people need time to play around with the coin.

I WOULD SUGGEST MINTPAL AS A BETTER EXCHANGE.

Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:26:15 AM

what is the pool with biggest hashpower
There is no point in joining the pool with the biggest hashpower,
every pool that is honest in their payouts will give you the same average payout over time,
unless they find very few blocks then it may vary more.
I am actually with a not so big pool at the moment, so I get fewer payouts but larger - net result is the same.
Please *do* compare (or calculate) your payouts, as not all pools appear to give full payouts - if you find
that (after the time for PPLNS to kick in) you are not getting the shares you are supposed to, then switch to
a pool which is good and compare payouts. I tested several pools and many are OK, but I like 2 in particular (see my sig)

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:30:32 AM

We just need to get more people buying at cryptorush, even if we attract MANY small buyers.

WE ARE STILL FAR AWAY FROM BLOCK HALVING.

people need time to play around with the coin.

I WOULD SUGGEST MINTPAL AS A BETTER EXCHANGE.

To attract buyers we need reason for them to buy. Being the fairest coin released is not enough reason.

Over time the community will grow, new things must be done to improve BEECOIN's standing.

Who here with reasonable rep and some experience in both crypto and marketing is ready to become the community leader and promo manager?

Or some ideas from the community to get started.... what can we do to raise BEECOIN awareness.

metstijl

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:33:19 AM

What a complete shitcoin. Not even on craptsy. Almost dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: