Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So Much Scam Bounty  (Read 85686 times)
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:55:47 PM

There are scam ICO who is rsaing money for no real product. Such ICO needs to be reviewed carefully, always check the team behind the project and thier social media status. Also ensure that project has some realistic meaning and see the whitepaper.
We should be careful in what we join with, team, working products, managers or even their platform. If they managed to work with legit companies then it might be good thing too. Find some details that will help you to think whether the project is worthy.
rakib123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:58:52 AM

Now a days many of bounty are scam. Scam bounty go up for crypto market bad situation. I think scam bounty deceased when crypto market is good situation.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:58:07 PM

Now a days many of bounty are scam. Scam bounty go up for crypto market bad situation. I think scam bounty deceased when crypto market is good situation.

Yes you are right. Todays crypto market is very vulnerable.Many of the ICO's now a days not reaching the soft cap. Because of it, the promoters are not providing bounty tokens. It many not be always scam.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

I usually dont get cought in cam bounties since i tend to do my homework before joining bounties but recently i have been getting in some bad campaigns, not necessarily scams but just seem that projects are not honest.

One of them was bitscreener, they had this small rule which was unrealistic and they cut the bounty 4 times then advertised for all participants.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ponponpon

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:50:03 AM

One of them was bitscreener, they had this small rule which was unrealistic and they cut the bounty 4 times then advertised for all participants.

Well, actually there were so many project bounties during this summer who changed their bounty several times and giving special conditions that can´t be reached.
But well, you gotta learn from your mistakes Cheesy On the other side, i also have seen bounties that didn´t even pay out the desired sums and got destroyed by their recently started community.
My Grandfather always said, don´t play with fire or it will burn you

i recently won a bounty on a "smaller project" since there were not many participants. I hope my 100k Dinastycoin will pay me a vacation in italy some day Cheesy

We will see what the future brings, to me , bounties are just a way to gather coins without any mining equipment or investment.

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

Yes, we have seen many scam bounties without any problem. Companies who didn't reach the hard cap will also leads to the scam by not paying to the bounty people. So we have to carefully check the bounties before joining.

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:47:26 AM

Because these fraudsters are not subject to any punishment after committing fraud, this is the reason, to distinguish the scam requires us to carefully read the white paper and observe the project community!

Mixa zarik

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:16:59 AM

In my opinion, when a company is an Ape, it is very easy for participants and investors! Of course, they will not be bothered with programming and terms, it is their priority to deceive and get money out of you!
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:41:27 AM

It is good that a lot of people are currently working to liquidate fraudulent companies! It should be borne in mind that it is very easy to join and invest in such companies, because the developers of fraudulent companies will never think about the security and conditions of projects, their main goal is to defraud and deceive clients and participants!
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

Because crypto currency is booming and a lot of people are using it to scam other people. That is why we need to carefully analyze the bounty that we are joining to know if its a scam or not.
fara_buduk

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

Be careful is the best thing and we can't trust the ICO rating because some of them pay to be listed in it, maybe doing research by looking at the information that can be excavated is the best thing, maybe for bounty hunters they only lose time and work but for those who joining the ICO will lose their money

MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

Yes you right my friend to many scam bounty .i have tired joined bounty now ,just waste my time if we not check careful,and now i just joined few bounty from good manager now like Btcltcdiggler or YAHOO . i really miss good bounty like 2017 Cry
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

We don't know what is the real project and scam project, because as of now 90% of all ICO are scam. The one thing i really sure is before you trust on the project, you may know personally the team or meet up them to identify if the identity are real or not and they explain to you the real purpose of the project.

Problem is that even real project doesn't pay for work to bounty hunters. They think it's like free advertising in spite of they promise to pay tokens.
For example, I didn't get any tokens from electroneum. Few times my nickname disappeared from spreadsheets in the end of campaign.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

We don't know what is the real project and scam project, because as of now 90% of all ICO are scam. The one thing i really sure is before you trust on the project, you may know personally the team or meet up them to identify if the identity are real or not and they explain to you the real purpose of the project.

Problem is that even real project doesn't pay for work to bounty hunters. They think it's like free advertising in spite of they promise to pay tokens.
For example, I didn't get any tokens from electroneum. Few times my nickname disappeared from spreadsheets in the end of campaign.

Some campaign is cheating the bounty people without any payment after raising enough money in the market. Some companies are delaying for the payments and will take more than 6 months to distribute the tokens to the bounty participants.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:16:21 PM

Ya,some bounty are made by scammers who wanna stole money from investors
How are we know which is scam or not ?
oh,its hard things to detec, we don't know which legit / fake,some ico seems like legit project but when hardcap reached dev sell eth to binance.
We must be carefull,do your own research,follow campaign lonly was managed by legit bounty managers
-Amazix
-Arteezy
-BtcLtcdigger
-Lauda

these bounty manager is legit,always give payment on time.
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:18:18 PM

I think the first step is too choose most popular trustworthy campaign to start with.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

Some campaign is cheating the bounty people without any payment after raising enough money in the market. Some companies are delaying for the payments and will take more than 6 months to distribute the tokens to the bounty participants.
Some delay it until we forget, this were tok hard when we need to get paid,but if from the start they give notice on timeline then it can be reasonable.

hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:22:57 AM

Ya,some bounty are made by scammers who wanna stole money from investors
How are we know which is scam or not ?
oh,its hard things to detec, we don't know which legit / fake,some ico seems like legit project but when hardcap reached dev sell eth to binance.
We must be carefull,do your own research,follow campaign lonly was managed by legit bounty managers
-Amazix
-Arteezy
-BtcLtcdigger
-Lauda

these bounty manager is legit,always give payment on time.

well, most of the bounties they handled really went well. but, we can't avoid that, because I think so many organizations make concepts in such a way as to make a good ICO before it becomes a scam. Well, there have been many examples, which is why many investors are losing confidence in the ICO. well, hopefully ICO gets better in the next year.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Although there are many fraudsters in the bounty activities, we also have many ways to distinguish them. Although we can't guarantee accuracy, I think we can at least filter 40% of fake ICOs!
-Read the white paper
- View project followers
- Focus on whether the project community is active and has the ability to solve problems
-Partner

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 03:02:30 PM

Why are there so many scam bounties out there and how are we to know which is scam or not
This could be resolved by letting all the members here that should cooperate in looking for scam ICO projects and pinned to this section for awareness.

There are some members here that are reporting some scam ICO for everyone. However, it was being busted by the authority had acted on upon the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: