Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:23:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225482 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:48:40 AM

I think people don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and that's the reason why they get in any conclusion very fast without knowing the actual situation. And their conclusion might be wrong because they don't have strong base about it.

Only a few percentage are considering bitcoin is dead. Its just due to the value that is getting up and down within a few days and not getting stable over a particular price for a long time.

Its normal to have an up and down price for bitcoin because its volatility and dont listen to those reports about bitcoin is dead because we are nearing to have a great profit in months to come.
[/quote
for people who had long time been in bitcoin would say its ups and downs bitcoin prices in a short time is a natural thing. but for newcomers This course is a scary thing. when they try and price down they are afraid and say that bitcoin will die
haileysantos95

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:33:16 AM

They are saying that because they are negative about Bitcoin and the reason is that the value of Bitcoin is now quite low and they want to sell it with a huge profit.
But that is not possible now because the value keeps stable and that is the reason that they are going to say some stupid things.
yeah they are already tired of waiting too long and then the price is very long time for the ride then they said bitcoin will die.
But they only wait for one month only. it was a short time

BTC is forever and you cant dent this fact, even if u keep saying bitcoins will die.

Even though there are negative news about bitcoin it will not die easy as that there are still people who believe in bitcoin and that whats keep bitcoin alive.

No matter how many times they say that bitcoin is dead there will always be users who wont believe that and just continue to love bitcoin.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:40:58 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 04:49:30 PM by jak1

They are saying that because they are negative about Bitcoin and the reason is that the value of Bitcoin is now quite low and they want to sell it with a huge profit.
But that is not possible now because the value keeps stable and that is the reason that they are going to say some stupid things.
yeah they are already tired of waiting too long and then the price is very long time for the ride then they said bitcoin will die.

BTC is not dead.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:14:01 PM

I think people don't have proper knowledge about Bitcoin and that's the reason why they get in any conclusion very fast without knowing the actual situation. And their conclusion might be wrong because they don't have strong base about it.

Only a few percentage are considering bitcoin is dead. Its just due to the value that is getting up and down within a few days and not getting stable over a particular price for a long time.
yeah just a few people doing a stupid thing but if people are very influential or famous person to say it. then it will probably little  impact to the bitcoin. I think there are a lot of reasons more than people who do not know what is bitcoin? and of course there are many objectives contained behind the words "bitocin will die"

terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:24:06 PM

yeah just a few people doing a stupid thing but if people are very influential or famous person to say it. then it will probably little  impact to the bitcoin. I think there are a lot of reasons more than people who do not know what is bitcoin? and of course there are many objectives contained behind the words "bitocin will die"

Bad news travels faster then good news, and people take rumors very seriously and start to follow it, but the fact is that they really don't know what bitcoin is exactly is.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:29:37 PM

Every speculations here can be very profitable, so i'm guessing this one is best one when is needed. Actually those talks don't bother me, i just watching people's reactions, and emotions. Sometimes they made a profit for me to. Grin

You can rent this space
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

Every speculations here can be very profitable, so i'm guessing this one is best one when is needed. Actually those talks don't bother me, i just watching people's reactions, and emotions. Sometimes they made a profit for me to. Grin

Trolls will be trolls. I therefore would not listen or consider their talk. If you are smart you just ignore them. And follow the markets to see what is happening.
Remember it is your money involved here.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:15:21 AM

Bad news travels faster then good news, and people take rumors very seriously and start to follow it, but the fact is that they really don't know what bitcoin is exactly is.
Really a few people who dislike bitcoin are responsible for these rumours, actually they don't know what bitcoin is, if they know they won't create this negative impact on bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:19:39 AM

Really a few people who dislike bitcoin are responsible for these rumours, actually they don't know what bitcoin is, if they know they won't create this negative impact on bitcoin.

The lack of knowledge these people have are the only cause for this news they need to know more about the benefits of bitcoin and its good traits then they will change their mind.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:24:25 AM

I kind of agree with this theory, there a lot of people dislike bitcoin up until now, they think bitcoin as terrorist currency and bitcoin can cause economics catastrophic, so in order to decrease the power of bitcoin they spread false rumour
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:38:32 AM

real hater is a person who knows the ins and outs about bitcoin. they look for bitcoin weaknesses and publish it so that bitcoin has an ugly picture. so many people will go out of bitcoin.
because their purpose so that bitcoin disappear and no longer be used.
defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:02:36 PM

I dislike bad weather, but I do not spread rumours about it. My point is: I think the people who spread rumours like bitcoin and hope the price gets lowered.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:14:14 PM

They want you to sell it with losses so they can make winnings! Smiley

defined

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 01:16:32 PM

They want you to sell it with losses so they can make winnings! Smiley
Exactly!
They have a hidden agenda, nothing wrong with that, just do not believe it.
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:15:28 PM

I don't believe there is actual agenda against bitcoin, only trigger FOOD OF/ FOOD ON, when is needed. Folks must realise, many makes money this way, and this is not illegal. Everything is possible and allowed in this game. Don't take it to heart.

Nobody hates bitcoin and blockchain!

You can rent this space
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:25:57 PM

People who don't what exactly bitcoin is will keep on spreading this news, but people who knows bitcoin very well will never make this statement, we should not care what people around us think of bitcoin.
adomers

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:55:58 PM

People who don't what exactly bitcoin is will keep on spreading this news, but people who knows bitcoin very well will never make this statement, we should not care what people around us think of bitcoin.

New year means new chances. it might be that we will start the new year with a rally because people are hoarding bitcoins as the block halving is approaching.
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:55:29 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2016, 06:57:57 AM by lixer

Firsly bitcoin will never die.
Secondly the people who say bitcoin will die are those who have interest and shares in FIAT in terms of more investments.
This might be a reason they dont want to see bitcoin blossoms.

armansolis593

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:34:37 AM

New year means new chances. it might be that we will start the new year with a rally because people are hoarding bitcoins as the block halving is approaching.

Yup people are really holding bitcoins because of the halving and to keep saying bitcoin is dead would mean that they want to lower its price bitcoin price is increasing now.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:08:04 AM

Few people keep on saying Bitcoin is dead, even when it is not. They want it to be dead but their dreams can not be fulfilled.
BTC has made so much penetration in the current economy now its almost impossible to keep bitcoin out. In future without bitcoin (in any case), world economy may fall into dying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: