Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:48:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
pongs2341

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:08 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.

Yes it is intriguing to know more about the project. Besides a successful private sale means that the initial impression of the people about the project is good. I am sure that more investors will also become interested in putting their money with ARIZN project.

In order to encourage investments in these, I think governments choose to tax capital gains at a lower rate than income.
Such systems serve to encourage entrepreneurship and the founding of new businesses that help the economy grow.

A crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting for, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project,  for the team behind this good luck . Hoping for the good result, the successful private sale will prove that the project is that good because of the trust of the investors behind it.

This is nice. We are really are hoping for the success of the project and may it give a good result to the users and individual who invest in this. The crowdfunding platform is really are a good idea because we are trying our best on our own little way to help.
Well, as I observe on this project, it will make a big impact for those who want to be a backers in the world of crypto currency, we can say that the crowdfunding is a big help to earn immediately.
migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

I wonder why the team used the trees as a backgroud on their profile pics, which kinds of disturbs me.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

Arizn can access by anyone, I watch their youtube and it was just available in 9 countries but the good thing is they already raise 2m$ in just private sale, imagine how much they will reach in the crowdsale, I'm hoping that the availability in the country would be globally and not just in 9 countries.
They would probably work it out, but in the mean time they need to run first these 9 countries and next as what you have said maybe it will be applicable globally also maybe soon enough.

Yes you are right. Everything must start from small and gradually increase and get into big time deals or whatsoever that is just how things work specially for this industry. You cannot go from none and then go to so much bigfer in such a short time. Everything needs the right actuons to be planmed hence, time is truly needed.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.

Yes it is intriguing to know more about the project. Besides a successful private sale means that the initial impression of the people about the project is good. I am sure that more investors will also become interested in putting their money with ARIZN project.

In order to encourage investments in these, I think governments choose to tax capital gains at a lower rate than income.
Such systems serve to encourage entrepreneurship and the founding of new businesses that help the economy grow.

A crowdfunding platform that many backers are waiting for, another big help for people who want to have a better income in a short period of time, hope for the success of this project,  for the team behind this good luck . Hoping for the good result, the successful private sale will prove that the project is that good because of the trust of the investors behind it.

This is nice. We are really are hoping for the success of the project and may it give a good result to the users and individual who invest in this. The crowdfunding platform is really are a good idea because we are trying our best on our own little way to help.
Well, as I observe on this project, it will make a big impact for those who want to be a backers in the world of crypto currency, we can say that the crowdfunding is a big help to earn immediately.
I honestly disagree with the idea of earning immediately, because there is no such thing as easy money or something you can earn easily, maybe there are few but not that kind of easy without work. Yes it is indeed a big help and a very needed idea about crowdfunding, hoepfully this one will succeed and can be seen in long term.
Gambitter

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Arizn can access by anyone, I watch their youtube and it was just available in 9 countries but the good thing is they already raise 2m$ in just private sale, imagine how much they will reach in the crowdsale, I'm hoping that the availability in the country would be globally and not just in 9 countries.
They would probably work it out, but in the mean time they need to run first these 9 countries and next as what you have said maybe it will be applicable globally also maybe soon enough.

Yes you are right. Everything must start from small and gradually increase and get into big time deals or whatsoever that is just how things work specially for this industry. You cannot go from none and then go to so much bigfer in such a short time. Everything needs the right actuons to be planmed hence, time is truly needed.
as we can notice that crowdfunding is not new to us, but it is also shocking that they attract serious investors in their project that they even reached their pre sale to that amount. it is still too early for us to judge about what will be the future of this project but i am going to look forward to its success and what will be their move to overcome struggles.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

“The tokenisation of crowdfunding means that equity, products and even real-world assets can be used as incentive for funding from the crowd.”
Can anyone explain these on me? Any Project Assistant here? As far as I know all of funder already using their own assets to tokenize, Am I wrong on understanding this?
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

Are they going to create a smart contracts seems that they offer project to businesses that support ERC-20 token or The Ethereum blockchain.
They should plan the project very well, I know they have strong real use cases and it's not vaporware.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

Are they going to create a smart contracts seems that they offer project to businesses that support ERC-20 token or The Ethereum blockchain.
They should plan the project very well, I know they have strong real use cases and it's not vaporware.
This is what i've read in their whitepaper, You should check it out- All crowdfunding campaigns created on Arizn are developed by founders using oursmart-contract wizard. This wizard's basic function is to accept information form the creator in such a way that it creates a framework of rules and functions related to financial management and governance. The wizard has over 2000 variables that combine to create literally billions of potential smart-contract and ALT Token variations that can be applied to literally any type of start-up or existing business, organisation and or government agency.
Reference: http://www.arizn.network/whitepaper.pdf
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

If you were thinking and asking about the process, here it is. Thank me later.
“The first step for any user on our platform is to get AALT tokens, the base currency of both platforms, Arizn and LiquiDEX. AALT tokens are used to fund campaigns and to pay for all additional services including trade fee's at LiquiDEX.
1. Register/Login
2. Verify identity
3. Verify project
4. Create campaign – Set target amounts, incl. Soft cap, hard cap, equity issuance, stake pr product tokenisation, vesting periods, loan repayments, governance profiles, disbursement timeline, development/project goal stages, dividend and profit share.
5. Supply supporting docs
6. Community discussion platform
7. ALT Token wallet creation
8. ALT Token creation, minting and disbursement
9. Promotional add ons “
-Arizn Whitepaper – Page 12
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:28:56 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:16:56 PM by UnBiased

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

I am interested too in the answer to this question. I want to know more about the crowdfunding and all it's benefits to us and to the investors. And how the project was different from others. I think Arizn team have the answer to my question.
KeyboardWarrior

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:57:47 PM

People will not trust a project if they don't really study it first. Investing in one project requires personal research and assessment. As I have known crowdfunding and the advantage of using Blockchain Technology on this type of project, I know that there's a good advantage using it, pertaining to its goal to be a successful crowfunding platform, by blockchain technology supports and smart contracts, it will achieve its goal.

Crowdfunding is not new to this cryptocurrency industry and arzin is not the first of its type. I know alot of them surfaces since a couple of years ago. How can you say that this has advantage to those who are currently wxisting and what are the trait of this project that other crowdfunding project never has?

I am interested too in the answer to this question. I want to know more about the crowdfunding and all it's benefits to us and to the investors. And how the project was different from others. I think Arizn team have the answer to my question.
I will be following this thread because I am really interested in what the dev would say about this. I guess we are all with the same interest on this project. To know it more and eventually can invest also in the future. Since we are in the Arizn, I think this is an opportunity to do so.
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:05:29 PM

They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:32:07 PM

A free for life platform that leverages community governance and blockchain technology to create a thriving social investment hub. Our dAPP wizard allows anyone to create an ECR20 smart-contract that will manage their crowdfunding campaign and reward investors with tokens.

So their platform will be free for anyone. I think this is one of the differences they can boast they have.
chesed4u

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:15:08 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiZ8ee_W0AIasBD.png
They made a simple explanations and provided details about the overall concept of Arizn platform here.
This is such a wonderful platform. Imagine they are like creating a hub for those who want to do crowdfunding, it is like a community with such same goal. And anyone can join for free, for life. Really great.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

I will be following this thread because I am really interested in what the dev would say about this. I guess we are all with the same interest on this project. To know it more and eventually can invest also in the future. Since we are in the Arizn, I think this is an opportunity to do so.
Same here, it is quite interesting to discover what difference can they offer, since crowdfunding has already known by some and using by some, although not quite a huge percentage are aware of it,but maybe with Arizn, crowdfunding will really be the in thing now, in creating capital or resources for business. And I would like to emphasize that it is tokenized crowdfunding, are you taking note cryptoenthusiast. We might have an idea how to start a business that involves crypto currency, and ARIZN will be a big help.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:30:14 PM

how many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?
Well, as what I have seen in their bounty thread ARIZN project is allocating 108 million token which an equivalent of more than $2m at ICO price and it will be divided for the bounty into three phases I think. Here is the link you should also take a look at it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4637613.msg41909513
Wow thats great for us beacuse of the arizn help every one to experience the current lifestyle, so great thanks because we are part of the arizin, and projects are also helpful to others and I think it will be a success full of projects and its bounties, and thank you for the link you shared with it will greatly help each other goodluck guys.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

Yes I agree because Crowdfunding is no longer new in the cryptocurreny world, so I believe that property is substantially part of the projects it holds in the future, so I also believe that the outcome of future projects in the future
Jhayda

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.

It's a sign that their project will become successful in the future, because their project's platform is new to people and unique. I'm pretty sure that there will be plenty of people who will be a part of this project.

I definitely agree. Being unique is something that people wanted. Many have already trusted the project from the private sale that is why they've reach 2M$ and I believe that more people will somehow invest in Arizn project.
Your right, because of the 2M$ they will become more interested on this project and knowing that the investors are in favor always on where they earn compare to others that they just earn but a small amount only,for sure when they try this project it will bring them to the success.

Damn! Thats a pretty huge sum of money. They just hit 2m usd with just their private sale, I hope this is not a scam and lead its way into top ICO to watch for. Does anyone have discord channel or telegram channel that we can tune in to?
I am hoping also that what we saw in their whitepaper as well as their Ann thread is not just numbers but it is really true. There are some bounty campaigns here that stated a huge amount of tokens allocated in the campaign but at the end of the token sale, they just showed 1/4 of the said allocation. I hope that this project is not scam because I wanted to put my capital someday.
Well, let us observe this project in a few days so that we can see if this will telling the truth, and besides not all project are scam, although some are not successful but they do their best to make it, we all know that all teams are doing their best to the project success and hoping that this will become possible to the Airzn.

It is way too early for Arizn to be considered as a scam.The purpose of Arizn is to be a crowdfunding platform integrated
with the Blockchain Technology so that crowdfunding will be a safer and less risky method of collecting money/tokens.
rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

I agree to your statement. Time is indeed an essential element in order to make Arizn successful. If it is continued to be managed
in a orderly manner, time will come that Arizn will be well known for its features and characteristics. For now, we just need to
be patient and wait. 
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:56:34 PM

Based on their video;
https://www.youtube.com/embed/r8VIrcEEp_Q

Arizn has accessible in anyone, they represent 9 countries to start the project and package ready to market
and they are 11,000 potential backer, what a nice concept, an interesting project of Arizn .
Hope this project will boom! and many investors will come up.

I will watch this link on their video in order to know more about this project, Thank you for this! I am also aware because of what they have proposed for but as what you have said their project has a nice concept and a very interesting project. Well, looking forwards for more upcoming updates to it.

With a strong support and a nice concept, ARZIN will surely be on its track to success. I am also looking forward to more updates about this project. In the world where crypto currency has finally made a mark and started to be accepted by different countries, ARZIN is surely a timely project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: