Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Chimecho

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:16:37 PM by Chimecho

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me,
I prefer to use both.
In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies
but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to establish good relationship of companies.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 05:28:05 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Quote from: AALT
Performance update :  Hello South Africa your fiat sales account for 99.99% of all tokens sold to date. With this in mind we have some major announcements coming up that will affect the ICO! We are ready to go to market and are busy uploading our first financial product, $2.2Bn land registry! Do we need an ICO ?

Is this a sign that the project is absolutely good? I don't understand the point of the moderator in telegram. But as I understand, it will affect much the ICO. I don't if they will cancel the ICO or not. Well, if ever they have good result and their future announcement is for the welfare of their community then this is a sign that Arizn is a good project.
I believe so. That's what I want to think about this crowdfunding project. Imagine that the ARIZN project has raised $2M on the private sale sold out, so it is really a great project which investors really want to trust. This is the reason why I also joined the team who supported the project all the way.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:30:37 PM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:49:22 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 06:27:55 PM by Chimecho

I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:55:54 PM

https://ico.arizn.network/

Is that ICO live or went something with this token sale. Official website is down and main website showing just a counter there?
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:18:15 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well it's not surprising that because of the strong and the idea of Arizn it is not surprising that many investors are taking part in its projects, and a large part of an investor in Arizn's project is so generous that they are increasingly investing here because they know that they have been involved in a project so they can be part of a project with Arizn, and many investors will have a project.

Investors can only engage and taking part in one procject if they know that it has a higher chance to become successful. I think they found out that Arizn has a great potential to success and grow in the field of cryptocurrency. Also they attracted with the Arizn project strategy,plans and vission.

They wont gather a lot of funds if they arent trustworthy, the investors have probably seen the good side of the project. 2m usd isnt a small money to start up a project like this.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:46:32 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:09:11 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.

If that is the case, it is really great for all members and all the part of this project, hope to see more Good performance for this project. to be able of all the investors more trusted to this project.

Truly Blockchain technology is a powerful tool for security and transparency purposes.And Arizn did really
great in having it with their crowdfunding platform to earn the trust,give ease and sense of peace  for investors, crowfunders
and project developers.

I was wondering, what if the crowdsale they are funding or handling did not come out to be successful or the ICO simply fail, did not reach their hardcap. What would be the guarantee that Arizen will be paid back for funding them in their crowsale?

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:14 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.
Arizn also gives bonuses to investors, so aside from the bonus they give the token price is expected to be above the ICO price the moment they be listed in exchanges, so it will be a big profit for investors. What are we waiting for, participating in their ICO will mean hitting 2 birds in one stone. You already help them succeed in crowdfunding and you will also be helping those good projects to be funded.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.

If that is the case, it is really great for all members and all the part of this project, hope to see more Good performance for this project. to be able of all the investors more trusted to this project.

Well, you have a point because this project is greatly worth to invest because the crowdfunding platform is very in demand in many country and when this ICO will become successful this is possible to be implement in many country.
you are definitely right.  Crowdfunding is really used by.many because it is only the possible way to help start -up business to really materialize their project, those who lack funds or resources. It is more than possible to be implemented in many country because this is a very ideal and best possible ways to.raise fund for businesses.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.
I really appreciate Arizn for coming up with this concept. A lot will benefit from.this crowdfunding. And in addition as you can see, it also.promotes accessibility, liquedity and transparency which is very much needed in all companies. I hope it can be adopted in the government agencies. I know i'm dreaming, but this would be the answer to corruption especially regarding bidding projects which is a big source of corruption.
ki.Ata.Adonai

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.
Arizn also gives bonuses to investors, so aside from the bonus they give the token price is expected to be above the ICO price the moment they be listed in exchanges, so it will be a big profit for investors. What are we waiting for, participating in their ICO will mean hitting 2 birds in one stone. You already help them succeed in crowdfunding and you will also be helping those good projects to be funded.
Wow. That is such a wonderful offer. Calling investors, never allow this opportunity to pass. Arizn must be successful otherwise it is really a big loss for people whomlike to venture into business but they have no financial resources.  Those who are capable to.help, pls do, this crowdfunding concept is really very beneficial.
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

Let us keep supporting for the success of Arizn project. It is really a great project that not only the project will benefit but all the community that supporting this project.This project has a broad concept for the sake of many investors and those who wants to put up small businesses.

This kind of project can help many people who are looking for a start-up funds for their desired business but Arizn must filter out projects that are suspicious or business man who are involved on shady transactions. Users must be verified and checked their background to know that they wont try to scam people or future investors.

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:40:38 PM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.
that's right, arizn must prevent this kinds of issues from happening specially nowadays which is very hard for every to make or earn money. I think arizn must make a authentication process which can filter a particular ICO to determine if its genuine or not.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:11 PM

Truly Blockchain technology is a powerful tool for security and transparency purposes.And Arizn did really
great in having it with their crowdfunding platform to earn the trust,give ease and sense of peace  for investors, crowfunders
and project developers.

that's right,arizn its self could make a great change in crowdfunding industry. the core priciples of arizn is enough for some investors to trust and not hesitate to invest in arizn. the fact that arizn is under blockchain technology makes them more reliable and trustworthy.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

I really appreciate Arizn for coming up with this concept. A lot will benefit from.this crowdfunding. And in addition as you can see, it also.promotes accessibility, liquedity and transparency which is very much needed in all companies. I hope it can be adopted in the government agencies. I know i'm dreaming, but this would be the answer to corruption especially regarding bidding projects which is a big source of corruption.
It will be adopted soon but with security purposes. We need something that has strong community platform, but well I guess we should reach the hard cap first.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

vicvicto17

Activity: 362
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:28:18 PM

i agree, the fact that arizn could help many investors and developers for their projects start up funds and the fact that its free for everyone to start up with arizn may to abuse. i think arizn should take action with this and make a verification process which can make sure if the developer is genuine with his project or not.
It's not just about the the investors fund. We need a real use cases blockchain platform. They should take action as soon as possible, I dont see them as good as other smart contract platform but I guess it's just the beginning.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: