Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

I will encourage to each everyone to participate in ICO. An innovative approach will be useful to the whole society!
must say the company will collect the funds on ICO! We will ecourage everyone to join this project...
Arizn Crowdfunding Team is really Nice and Trusted Company!

That will be a good idea we get to buy  arizn tokens in one of the best decentralized exchanges if our time after the ICO
This is probably a pretty good project for me and everyone here at the moment we must encourage all people specially all
the investors to join this wonderful project of Arizn Crowdfunding.

Its best to buy and invest on ICO's during the initial stage as they usually offer bonus on every purchase. ARIZN is a promising project and it surely something to look forward to.
Arizn also gives bonuses to investors, so aside from the bonus they give the token price is expected to be above the ICO price the moment they be listed in exchanges, so it will be a big profit for investors. What are we waiting for, participating in their ICO will mean hitting 2 birds in one stone. You already help them succeed in crowdfunding and you will also be helping those good projects to be funded.
Wow. That is such a wonderful offer. Calling investors, never allow this opportunity to pass. Arizn must be successful otherwise it is really a big loss for people whomlike to venture into business but they have no financial resources.  Those who are capable to.help, pls do, this crowdfunding concept is really very beneficial.
They should attend blockchain forum or conference to make it legitimate. I'm sure investors wanted to see Arizn as of the strongest Ethereum based asset that offering crowdfunding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:02:48 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
Crowdfunding helps in setting up start-ups and also for raising money for charity. Through blockchain-based platforms, this process will have many advantages including privacy and transparency.why not just use a whole blockchain platform so that the entire system is made secure?
Fake campaign is very common nowadays in the industry of crypto, Why? Maybe because of this project that funds specific project giving the thought that it is legitimately will help people to access one's business rather company. I'm not blaming crowdfunding projects but because of this people have chance to steal money from others in a click.
Fund mismanagement is very common for me. Even in real life we don't really manage our money if we used to see thing that we want to buy to. Same as this problem, hope that this project has the feature that checks and audits the money they were using on particular event or development of the project.
Fund mismanagement and fake campaign. Arizn must focus on this kind of problems. Crowdfunding project usually just say they will fund but end up scammed by fake project developers. You must focus on this first to be trust on by the company's investors.
You`re right! That would be the main problem of this project because of having so many compliments regarding about schemes and even if their platform is a Crowdfunding project, I think they have their own vision to make this project successful and to prove to us that they are really deserving of being supported.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
Well true about your saying because Arizn is different from everything else they have about the project, and the system is making it much better for investors to reach its project, so it's not surprising that it really does not prevent its growth, so I believe in the help of Arizn's team not surprisingly achieving success in the future.
yeah right,imagine the potential of this project to help create and make a developers idea into a reality.arizn could help many developers or ICO to start up their ideas/projects. think about it,many developers has the potential to make a really good project but lacks in funds.
Crowdfunding helps in setting up start-ups and also for raising money for charity. Through blockchain-based platforms, this process will have many advantages including privacy and transparency.why not just use a whole blockchain platform so that the entire system is made secure?
Fake campaign is very common nowadays in the industry of crypto, Why? Maybe because of this project that funds specific project giving the thought that it is legitimately will help people to access one's business rather company. I'm not blaming crowdfunding projects but because of this people have chance to steal money from others in a click.
Fund mismanagement is very common for me. Even in real life we don't really manage our money if we used to see thing that we want to buy to. Same as this problem, hope that this project has the feature that checks and audits the money they were using on particular event or development of the project.
It is very common for us in Crowdfunding project, which are some of it are basically gone up into a scam, as we all know this project has a potential to help and funds more project, but we should also let them prove to us that they are really deserving and update every progress on their project.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:23 AM

For the best part of the project arizn, there are many project supporters, so it is no wonder that it is achieving the early success of good crowdfunding, so it is believed that many of its investors will be able to expand the word of the project further more Arizn will give the opportunity to everyone who is starting their own ICO, I will stay updated to them.

Of course once a project is good no doubt that there is a lot of supporters and investors. Like Arizn because of crowdfunding platform which is really attractive for investors it has no doubt that Arizn will become successful in their project and even in the future of this project. Its mission and vission is really great and because of transparency,liquidity and accountability Arizn will continue to become famous and more and more investors were going to invest in this project.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Ziah18

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:18 AM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Every project in crypto currency has their own future.
But this one is different, once this ICO succeed and their project develop.
it it will give brighter future of other ICO.
yeah I agree because succeed in ICO'S are also depend for those  many supportive  investor due to if one ICO'S are very few supporters I think it will not run the long time due to lack of supporters from our investor or viewers,,therefore if you look the other opportunity for your future try to invest at Arzin crowdfunding project.

Yes, hope to see that this project have more supportive investors in the future. and have more opportunity not just in all the teams but also in all the parts of this project.
I agree with you about this. With all the good things we have seen about the ARIZN project, I am sure that we are really inspired to invest and grab the opportunity on this project. We are also hoping that investors will support this project all the way to the top and make this project successful.
As i can see that the project platform is attracted to the investors and for behind the succeed of their private sale there is a good reason and it is very popular in some business person because they trust on the project of Arizn that is why they support the project even on its private sale.

It is difficult to trust specially in ICO project because of scammers and failed projects. But Arizn id different because of Arizn Crowdfunding Platform it attracts more investors and we know that it is really good and successful project because even in their private sale they already earn $2 million funds. It is really a great project for the future.
katropaTNT

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

ARIZN GROUP ANNOUNCEMENT

Update: we are doing some major updates to our platform to facilitate the largest crowd funding campaign to date.
Service is currently suspended until we complete the update.
As of Monday we will be welcoming millions of new members to the Arizn community as we move forward with a $2.2Bn campaign that will see 1 million plots of land sold and financed on the Ethereum main network.
Arizn is focussed on accessibility and there will be opportunities for international investors to use cryptocurrency to become virtual landlords but most importantly Diaspora all over Africa will gain the chance to own homes in their own countries. A highly ethical and profitable blockchain based financial system where everyone wins.
The final update will be rolled out within the next 5 days. Normal token sales will resume after the update.
Thank you for your patience.

https://t.me/ariznnetwork <-------- source
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:41:09 AM

How can this project prevent or rather avoid funding a fake campaign at all? Is there any validations of the creators and developers before funding or investing on a particular project or platform? i'm well concern on the investors and companies that funds, specially working to profit money is very hard nowadays. how was that?

They haven't said or updated the steps that they will do to filter those scams or fraud ICO. Hard earned money is not easy to let go, so if you are being scammed by these it surely is heartbreaking.

Even though they didn't mention on their whitepaper on how to avoid or filter those scammer, i believe that Arizn has another way to filter it. Of course before they fund other busnisses or accept investors i am sure they will also conduct their own private invistigation.

Not just that, i am pretty sure that the team will not just investigate the project.
ARIZN will have their INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT/TEAM for every ICO they will have for others.
they will not let their reputation be torn because of other project.
theamazinggrace

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:02:48 AM

How will investors help the community of cryptocurrency by just investing in ARIZN?

investment is a good thing to have in cryptocurrency,
we can do it with the team ARZIN!
but that will not end there, making the ICO of this project will not just give a hand to them.
but also for the future of crypto, why? they are not bound to focus on their company.
their project will focus on future ICO of other projects, and that is why ARIZN is really great to have.

I agree with you, since ARizn has a potential in giving their investors the success of the project in the future, the success of their ICO will depends on its supporters, We all know that crowd funding is a huge project for all and will benefits the investors as well as the community in all sorts of practical commodities, Thanks to Arizn it will be possible these days.
parak

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.

Yes, that is the aim of Arizn, helping the community of developers in fulfilling their needs to have a project like crowdfunding is a huge one, It will affect the many lives of people who depends on it, So Arizn is making it more concrete and trustable for the investors.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:30:45 AM

Arizn should show potential investors that they’re serious, and have considered key variables related to their idea.
their business model may very well, it’s important for investors to see that they’ve thought about potential expenses,
as that’s a key component to reaching profitability.
sonjay22

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
It's a really good deal for everyone who wants to know everything about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time, now Arizn give them a chance to learn it both... And also while learning it don't forget to support Arizn platform, so this project will continue to grow and help others...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:32:19 AM

Quote from: AALT
Performance update :  Hello South Africa your fiat sales account for 99.99% of all tokens sold to date. With this in mind we have some major announcements coming up that will affect the ICO! We are ready to go to market and are busy uploading our first financial product, $2.2Bn land registry! Do we need an ICO ?

Is this a sign that the project is absolutely good? I don't understand the point of the moderator in telegram. But as I understand, it will affect much the ICO. I don't if they will cancel the ICO or not. Well, if ever they have good result and their future announcement is for the welfare of their community then this is a sign that Arizn is a good project.
I think it is a good sign because they are planning to go to the market and 99.99% of fiat sales are equivalent to tokens sold to date. Why do they cancel the ICO? Because they already got the hardcap. If ever I am wrong with my understanding, please correct me.
Wow! 2.2Bln sold already? This is really great! If ever they reach the hardcap, I think they should raise their token supply. It is unfair for those who did not invest to their token sale. I believe that arizn is a promising project and they have potential to be a sold out ICO based upon what they started. Well, if this is for the goodness of the community then I support them.
I think they want to tell is they have 99.99% tokens sold to date and they're ready to go to the market and asking if still necessary for this project to put ICO? They have 2.2bn land registry and they also ready for market, what do you think guys?
joeljames23

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:43:13 AM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.

Present versus old fashioned way to be funded. For me, I prefer to use both. In some ways present crowd sourcing was very fast and because we use technology to connect on the companies but the trust was not there unlike before that there was contract and meetings to stablish good relationship of companies.
Well, I think ARIZN team have thought of that also. They have used the latest technology to make crowdfunding be put into the next level. A more secure and reliable crowdfunding platform in which we can invest our resources and put it on a great project to produce a great profit.
I think that your statement UnBiased is right which makes the project more interesting. The concept behind this project is really amazing which really help the people understand more about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time.
I think you are definitely right about this BitDane! The concept I think of this crowdfunding platform was well-thought of. Taking advantage of the latest technology is really a plus and should be implemented. I guess I have to waive what I have said before.
It's a really good deal for everyone who wants to know everything about crowdfunding and cryptocurrency at the same time, now Arizn give them a chance to learn it both... And also while learning it don't forget to support Arizn platform, so this project will continue to grow and help others...
Some of us already know how cryptocurrency operate and use in many ways, for them they can easily adapt the essence of crowdfunding and how's it going to work to help many business aspirants to achieve what they want and be successful on it...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:26:47 PM

I'm having problem to get access to ICO dashboard that website is not loading properly on my side. It seems it got problem with server anybody else facing the same issue or only me who have this problem?

We experience my things. I can't access their website, there seems to be a problem. Does anyone know what's the problem?

See this.

Update: We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update. Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

You cannot log in right now because they are still resolving the problem and working for DNS. Hope it will help you to know the problem of their network.
As far as I know, the team is busy in upgrading their system. It takes 5 more days before they set up their update and normal token sale will goes on. As of now, the team is busy in welcoming the millions of new members who want to participate with 2.2Bln campaign of Arizn. This is really great! I think I will gonna hold on my AALT token someday till it reach 1 dollar per token.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

Arizn is Integrating Bancor Protocol to Provide Continuous Liquidity for AALT Token Holders

Arizn uses blockchain technology and rank based community governance to create a thriving social investment hub.
Arizn is integrating with the Bancor Protocol to allow AALT token holders access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask.

Now I see how powerful Arizn has. They are more advance than what we though. I think that the first exchange or Arizn will go to bancor. One of the successful exchange in cryptocurrency. They also provide liquidity and it helps arizn so much.

Reference: https://medium.com/@ariznproject/arizn-is-integrating-bancor-protocol-to-provide-continuous-liquidity-for-aalt-token-holders-f4b905b51d4d
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:59:59 PM

Arizn crowdfunding must say is a big help to all people and specially to the young investors,
they teach them how to manage your money and once you are able to point to reaching certain milestones
Investing while you are young is one of the best decisions can you ever make.

If you are a young investor you are putting yourself ahead in the world of personal finance as a whole.
By growing your investments over time you will be able to afford things that others can’t.
Your personal finances are bound to get tight at times throughout your life,
and investing at a young age can help in those tight times.
Andycalum

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.
I’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Too kind of them to conduct this free seminars to open awarenes in communities about cryptocurrencies. They have a noble purpose and they must be supported in this journey of them to be successful.

I am so.much touched with companies like Arizn. They don't just focused on their own needs.  They are not selfish and self centered. Although, creating these awareness will also benefit them, it is good to know, that it is not only for them.but to the cryptocurrency community.  Such a great project. I know, taht what you sow you will reap. I will be rejoicing with you.
Well, as what is the Arizn goal is to help people in terms of crowdfunding platform through the use of blockchain technology, which is many people are not just involve on investing in the crypto currency but also to the crowdfunding too whereas the small businesses will be popular through internet and have many backers too.
Well, crowdfunding goal alone is already a noble goal. It simply means that they will be a hand to support developers for their projects to come into reality and not just to remain in their whitepaper.

Yes, that is the aim of Arizn, helping the community of developers in fulfilling their needs to have a project like crowdfunding is a huge one, It will affect the many lives of people who depends on it, So Arizn is making it more concrete and trustable for the investors.
That's true!Arizn's purpose in helping community developers through their crowdfunding platform is a
great project! All the support their platform could give has been planned and provided not just to secure
an investment one time but provding re-structuring deals for re-investment in life sustaining projects that
feed and provide jobs for thousands of people.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

An investment in private company securities is highly speculative and involves a high degree of
risk and should only be considered a long-term investment. You must be prepared to withstand a total
loss of your investment. Private company securities are also highly illiquid and there is no guarantee
that a market will develop for such securities, you must consider that.
But..I must say Investment in Arizn Crowdfunding is a great project and concept when it comes in the business.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: