Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 [1414] 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509637 times)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:25:42 PM

IE
"I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Go ahead folks keep paying this man's bills while he plays with your emotions on how his new genius idea is going to help bc grow.

1. Your Press release campaign was a bloated scam, you should return my Donation. Do you really think I believe your intentions after that. Dude you know you ripped people off.

2. You Ripped My artwork for the USB Wallets then Scammed People asking for BC  donations knowing quite well BC price was moving up. So people ended up loosing coins, and you making double and triple profit. $5 was the cost of the USB wallet but you had to profit and ask for $20

3. Then once you find out the DEv team is organizing to move projects forward you feel threatened, you start to spread Fud because your scams are in jeopardy of loosing funding

Listen I can care less what you do but to say you are coming here to help promote BC, LOL while taking peoples coins to flush them down the toilet to cash out to pay your bills or hold them for personal gain. Dude your in the crap list with me.

This is the way you do shit. You do your project, people see what you did and if they feel like donating they will.  With you projects dont start without asking people for coins. It's like you said "I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money"

Now go and get your 4 cult followers to rub your little ego.. Your a sore looser and by the way the blackcast has 1400 Views 67 likes and obviously 3 dislikes from your camp... Im going to keep on calling you out so people dont fall for more of your self centered scams.

i would of respected you more if you would of done your projects and had people donate afterwards. If people want to donate to you and your projects again thats there problem at this point. Like I told you already whenever you are ready I will gladly buy your coins. Stay in your lane with your scams

HEre read it one more time

So?
If you're here for fun you should go to Dogecoin.

Iconic is the hero Blackcoin deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they'll hunt him, because he can take it. He's not a hero, he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a Black knight.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:26:19 PM

Not saying you are wrong Iconic, but to paint this as a "I got attacked for absolutely no reason" is a little bit disingenuous, you made numerous statements attacking me and my team personally (I have never said a single thing about you in a public forum.) You have called me and my team (and I am not talking about the foundation) everything from incompetent to downright useless. It's hard not to take these attacks personally when I spend 18 hours days glued to my laptop developing and working directly with the community. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've sunk from savings in to development with out asking for donations once.

I think if you want to save any face, you should apologize to the community for your antics, as well as the hard working development team and community team. Like I said I live in NYC as well, if you want to meet face to face to discuss any of your concerns, I would more than willing to meet you as early as Monday. I would like you to tell me directly to my face, exactly what it is you think I'm doing wrong.

I for one would like to see a genuine reply from you, not one talking about yourself, or your products, or your interests, how do you plan to help move the crypto currency revolution forward?

Let me make this clear I still think you and the team are incompetent and cannot run a multi-million dollar project. My position remains the same, and after the past 48 hours I finally realized why we are not where we should be. Hours were spent spamming this forum, but no one from your team thought you should use that energy to spam BlackCoin news all over the net? Spamming FUD about me here made us no money, but spamming news about BlackCoin over the net might have made us all some money. Useless energy was spent was making a parody of me, but that same energy could have been spent making a video about BlackCoin.

In regards to the multi-pool anything you have done has not only been for this community, you do profit from the pool as I do from the BlackCoin cards.

In ALL my comments and occasional "rants", I NEVER accused someone of being a fraud or posted altered information to try and discredit at person. Also, I keep hearing this narrative of me "attacking" people. Please post an instance of me "attacking" someone when I wasn't responding to something egregious. Basically I am calming I never just attack someone out of the blue.

I keep reading how hard this team works. Working hard doesn't also mean working smart. You guys are actually making the point I have been making the past week. If you are working as hard as you claim, and your efforts are falling short on many fronts, then obviously something is being done wrong. I will not allow you or anyone else to change the facts of the past two months. We are not where we are at because of the efforts of the dev team or the Foundation, we are here because of the efforts of this community. So if you are expecting an apology from me, you will have a better chance waiting for Mint to reach $1.00.

Lastly, my "apology" to this community will be making everyone money from my efforts. So lets just walk back to our respective corners and get back to the business or making money. I will not be commenting on this anymore...

Not good enough Iconic, I'm not going to let you high jack the message again.

There are 50 pages of your attacks, any one can go and read them and see who did what. There is no guilt on my shoulders because I never took a penny from any one, and instead put my own time effort and money. You have done nothing but come on here with your hand out, begging people for coin with out throwing anything in yourself. You have caused NUMEROUS tantrums, hissy fits, and in general acted like a jerk. Even your coin desk article literally didn't talk about BC at all but only your gimmicky project.

Why don you contribute something instead of sitting here typing in bold letters. What a joke-- I'm distancing myself from you, and I hope BlackCoin follows suit. You have no capacity to lead or develop, the last 50 pages of this forum can be put in to a book titled "How to not act like a businessman, and lose respect while doing it."

It's people like you who don't care about crypto currency in the slightest, other than to rape a buck out of it and be done with it.
If you think you can do better, then do it, but you are too busy on the forums bashing your finger tips.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:26:42 PM

Useless drivel
You Sir, are a disgrace.
As soon as a bit of common sense and peace returned you start shit-stirring again. Do you read what your dev team and foundation comrades post?

Next time you jump into a pool, please stay there. and please do never ever again appear as a representative of this community, ffs.

Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:28:23 PM

In other news, I'm working on something too:

These coins will be 3d printed and will feature NFC chips in them. They will most likely be made out of plastic for really low denominations, alumide/steel for most and silver for high denominations. I might also make some in real 14k gold for the crazy rich people out there.
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:28:30 PM

....................................... the last 50 pages of this forum can be put in to a book titled "How to not act like a businessman, and lose respect while doing it."

OMG the irony of it !!!!
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:29:25 PM

Not saying you are wrong Iconic, but to paint this as a "I got attacked for absolutely no reason" is a little bit disingenuous, you made numerous statements attacking me and my team personally (I have never said a single thing about you in a public forum.) You have called me and my team (and I am not talking about the foundation) everything from incompetent to downright useless. It's hard not to take these attacks personally when I spend 18 hours days glued to my laptop developing and working directly with the community. Not to mention the thousands of dollars I've sunk from savings in to development with out asking for donations once.

I think if you want to save any face, you should apologize to the community for your antics, as well as the hard working development team and community team. Like I said I live in NYC as well, if you want to meet face to face to discuss any of your concerns, I would more than willing to meet you as early as Monday. I would like you to tell me directly to my face, exactly what it is you think I'm doing wrong.

I for one would like to see a genuine reply from you, not one talking about yourself, or your products, or your interests, how do you plan to help move the crypto currency revolution forward?

Let me make this clear I still think you and the team are incompetent and cannot run a multi-million dollar project. My position remains the same, and after the past 48 hours I finally realized why we are not where we should be. Hours were spent spamming this forum, but no one from your team thought you should use that energy to spam BlackCoin news all over the net? Spamming FUD about me here made us no money, but spamming news about BlackCoin over the net might have made us all some money. Useless energy was spent making a parody of me, but that same energy could have been spent making a video about BlackCoin.

In regards to the multi-pool anything you have done has not only been for this community, you do profit from the pool as I do from the BlackCoin cards.

In ALL my comments and occasional "rants", I NEVER accused someone of being a fraud or posted altered information to try and discredit at person. Also, I keep hearing this narrative of me "attacking" people. Please post an instance of me "attacking" someone when I wasn't responding to something egregious. Basically I am claiming I never just "attack" someone out of the blue.

I keep reading how hard this team works. Working hard doesn't also mean working smart. You guys are actually making the point I have been making the past week. If you are working as hard as you claim, and your efforts are falling short on many fronts, then obviously something is being done wrong. I will not allow you or anyone else to change the facts of the past two months. We are not where we are at because of the efforts of the dev team or the Foundation, we are here because of the efforts of this community. So if you are expecting an apology from me, you will have a better chance waiting for Mint to reach $1.00.

Lastly, my "apology" to this community will be making everyone money from my efforts. So lets just walk back to our respective corners and get back to the business or making money. I will not be commenting on this anymore...

I would like you to clearly state who you are and your business qualifications.

You are an arrogant control freak with no respect whatsover for anyone or anything.

I have nothing more to say personally then you being a disgrace to what BC is.

Stop this back and forth war and do your thing.
deliveryman

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:31:46 PM

Let me make this clear I still think you and the team are incompetent and cannot run a multi-million dollar project. My position remains the same, and after the past 48 hours I finally realized why we are not where we should be. Hours were spent spamming this forum, but no one from your team thought you should use that energy to spam BlackCoin news all over the net? Spamming FUD about me here made us no money, but spamming news about BlackCoin over the net might have made us all some money. Useless energy was spent making a parody of me, but that same energy could have been spent making a video about BlackCoin.

In ALL my comments and occasional "rants", I NEVER accused someone of being a fraud or posted altered information to try and discredit at person. Also, I keep hearing this narrative of me "attacking" people. Please post an instance of me "attacking" someone when I wasn't responding to something egregious. Basically I am claiming I never just "attack" someone out of the blue.

okok we know your awesome now pls leave and go do your project
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:32:16 PM

These coins will be 3d printed and will feature NFC chips in them. They will most likely be made out of plastic for really low denominations, alumide/steel for most and silver for high denominations. I might also make some in real 14k gold for the crazy rich people out there.

What are the dimensions ??
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:32:31 PM

Having another seizure?

THATS IT CALLING YOU OUT

ICONIC IS A DESTRUCTIVE TROLL, ONLY HERE TO MAKE MONEY OF HIS PROJECTS... NOT HERE FOR THE COMMUNITY

Disregard This TROLL

EGO IS THE ROOT OF EVIL... FOR THE SAKE OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS YOU NEED TO STOP AND THIS NEEDS TO STOP... IF YOU WANT TO GET OUT GET OUT NOW I WILL BUY YOUR COINS..... ENOUGH WITH U ALREADY

Listen IF YOU HAD THAT KIND of money you would PAY 4 UR PROJECTS LIKE I DO. GET OF THE HOURSE ALREADY...  Your not the center of attention who cares....  SELL ME YOUR COINS and MOVE ON

So funny how you tell us your so busy with life but your Glued to the Forum..... WHat a joke you are. We are going to continue to tell people the truth of who you really are..

Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:33:46 PM

Useless drivel
You Sir, are a disgrace.
As soon as a bit of common sense and peace returned you start shit-stirring again. Do you read what your dev team and foundation comrades post?

Next time you jump into a pool, please stay there. and please do never ever again appear a representative of this community, ffs.

Pretty much this.
Some people simply don't learn.
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:34:58 PM

Useless trolling.................................

Did you bang your head in the pool son ?
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:35:39 PM

Mist probably 35mm (diameter) but max 40mm so they can fit in one of those coin enclosures.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:38:14 PM

+1 to every "Let's f*cking do it!" and I just want to see 2 simple SHORT posts now:
1. progress on Wall st donation
2. progress on PR donation

+1 fack rest - i am tired too

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:39:33 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTGl4VDQzAg
BC-Man

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:40:07 PM

To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2ql.jpg

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Wish all the best to all BC holders,
BC-Man
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:40:35 PM

Mist probably 35mm (diameter) but max 40mm so they can fit in one of those coin enclosures.

Good idea, something like
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-Velvet-Display-Box-Airtite-Capsule-Holder-for-Military-Challenge-Coin-/111213402935 but in black would be very smart for the Silver/Gold ones
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:41:23 PM

Friendly reminder to donate to all Blackcoin projects.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:41:51 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63b4O_2HCYM
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:43:41 PM

Didn't we just drew a line?

Didn't I ask for positivity?

Move to http://reddit.com/r/blackcoin
Move to http://www.blackcointalk.com

At these forums the COMMUNITY can easily vote what information is important or NOT.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 01:43:57 PM

Why don you contribute something instead of sitting here typing in bold letters. What a joke-- I'm distancing myself from you, and I hope BlackCoin follows suit. You have no capacity to lead or develop, the last 50 pages of this forum can be put in to a book titled "How to not act like a businessman, and lose respect while doing it."

WOW...are you serious? I couldn't let this go unanswered. Attempts at trying to change history doesn't work when there is proof. I know I make you guys look bad but I also make you money so just say thank you and move on.

Here is what I have done for BC:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-rolls-fantastic-features-value-071557419.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/blackcoin-popularity-value-soars-due-110915981.html

http://blackcoincard.com

https://www.vaultofsatoshi.com  <---I contacted them first and rallied the community to contact them. Confirmed by SoepKip in his response.

http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

http://www.moneyandtech.com/development/tag/blackcoin-card/ <--Very nice video..a bit incorrect but who cares

http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack/

Now besides the multi-pool, please post what you have done for this community...
Pages: « 1 ... 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 [1414] 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: