Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 02:59:30 PM

Ok, then.

There is enough place for everyone even now:
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/markets/show/mintpal

Back to work, pls.

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
BC-Man

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:00:27 PM

To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

https://i.imgur.com/fZnLh2ql.jpg

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

Wish all the best to all BC holders,
BC-Man

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:01:30 PM

So, on the plus side, who is really forward to the next BlackCast? Tongue
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:02:20 PM

and still you fucking idiots throw shit about knowing all the time that you are helping to destroy this great coin. idiots and iconic??? where is my response?Huh

What do you want me to respond with? I know it is hard to keep track with all this FUD, but please look at my recent posts. This morning I attempted to take the high ground and laughed off the juvenile video made of me. I then called for everyone to get back to the business of making money. Now we are back to the antics of yesterday. All you have to do is follow my posts....

This can easily be resolved...the Devs, the Foundation, and the rest of the people who support them go to Reddit and BlackCoinTalk. The rest of us stay here and get back to business. I will not post anything negative about them, and they refrain from posting anything negative about me. I do not understand why this is so hard....

The problem is, even if you and say a (just for an example) TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet came to an agreement about a particular topic - there are so many others Egos within their group (clearly) that there is no one singular voice or direction for them.

Obviously, you can please some people some of the time, but not all people all of the time.

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:03:07 PM

won't watch it and won't recommend it to anyone as long as pool boy is in it.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:04:37 PM

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:05:43 PM

not that i want to join in this dogfight, but I was the one that started the push on VoS.

I am a large share holder in their main competition cavirtex, but after contacting them about adding black I went to VoS and told them who I was and that I was willing to switch to them if they added black.

truth is I think they were moving to add black either way, and your continual push that week to get people to message them definately clinched the deal, but your continual boasting that this coin is all about you is starting to wear very thin.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:06:58 PM

It was just like watching an episode from Jerry Springer for me.

I have seen more professional MMO game casts.

You want to portray a certain image, then there are certain does and don't s.
Lets face it - image is everything when there is nothing physical to sell.
foodies123

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:08:40 PM

Personal Attacks & Juvenile Videos

So even after the personal letters shared between SoepKip and I, there are still people who would like to continue the personal attacks. When people who have been strong critics of me begin to "defend" me, you know you have reached a low point and have crossed some serious lines. If you spent just 40% of the time you have been using to focus on me, and use that energy on promoting BlackCoin, we would probably be trading around $1.00 by now. When people organize a smear campaign to discredit one person, it makes others start to wonder "why are they doing this"?

What we have witnessed in the past 48 hours is pure unadulterated politics played out on a public forum. If I had ignored the accusations and smear posts, people would have started to wonder "Why isn't IconicExpert addressing these accusations"? "Is what they are saying is true"? However, when I do respond to the accusations and attacks they just continue to do it, while innocent people on the sideline watch in horror. So either way I will always be forced with tough decisions on how I should handle such situations.

What I do find comical is you mistakenly think these kind of tactics work on a man like me. Did you think I was actually going to "give up"? After two months you apparently haven't  been paying attention. If every time I was faced with trials & tribulations and I just gave up, I would not be as successful as I am. All you have accomplished is make people on the sidelines question your motives behind this smear campaign, and made me realize how much of a threat you perceive me. People would be more inclined to "turn against" me if they saw results from your promotional and outreach efforts.

Please pick one narrative and stick with it. Am I a greedy shark with self serving motives, or am I egotistical attention "whore" wanting all the attention? Let me make it easy for you so your messaging can be concise. I am a businessman that enjoys making money, but more importantly I also like to make history. What drives me is the challenge of taking a young idea and turning it into something amazing, while profiting in the process. So if I thought hiring a PR firm would make BlackCoin price and popularity skyrocket I would support it 100% no matter whose idea it is. Do not be mistaken, I am here to make money, I am not here for fun. I support any good idea that will make me money.

With the help of this community my projects and efforts have already made history for BlackCoin on more than one occasion in a span of just two months. So ask yourself this: "What can Iconic Expert do in a span of a year"?  Do I think I with  the help of this community I can take BlackCoin to #1 YES.

So let's stop with  the BS childish bickering and let's make money. If I am wrong and the PR firm approach works well we all will benefit. If the Wall Street event has the effect I believe it will, once again we all will benefit.

holly shit someone take this dude on the bitcoin foundation or someshit.

nope
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:13:53 PM

BC-Man

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:20:12 PM

To all BC community members, please put back this BC thread into one of my (our) BC Home Sweet Homes, and please keep it like that  Smiley

Despite all the negativities, i am confident that my DEJA VU will (eventualy) become REALITY:

BC will (eventualy) become the ruler of the cryptocurrency world, as in the following: 

My DEJA VU on March 20th, 2014 at http://altcoinauthority.com/2014/02/blackcoin-pos-on-steroids/

BC-Man

Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:25:02 PM

Friendly reminder to donate to all Blackcoin projects.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:25:14 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Glad to see this has died down a bit. Please donate above. There has been, interspersed with a lot of crazy accusations and in-fighting, some legitimate concerns voiced about the hiring of a PR firm.

The most legitimate was the suggestion that money could be better spent on actual development. I tended to agree with this notion at first and we ruminated collectively about this for quite some time. But we eventually came to the conclusion that wider adoption would bring about more community dev participation and (hopefully) higher prices will allow us to pay for even more development on top of that. We don't think of the PR Campaign as being separate from inspiring great dev work, we think of it as necessary.

The call for transparency... I have addressed this multiple times, we will be transparent about our every interaction with the PR firm. I believe the word transparent is in the above message.

I think that honestly covers it for real criticism from the past 20 or so pages.... Smiley

Alright, thanks again for the support everyone!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:27:06 PM

but your continual boasting that this coin is all about you is starting to wear very thin.

When you make comments like that it serves no purpose but to add fuel to the flames. Over the past few days people have made open ended comments, and then when I kindly ask to show proof, they change the subject.

Yesterday Digicidal claimed I criticize others projects and that I wanted control over PR. When I asked him to post proof no response: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6528792#msg6528792

Today TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet claimed I personally "attack" people. I asked him to post one thing where I "attacked" someone without being insulted first, I am still waiting for that evidence: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6539462#msg6539462

Now you are claiming that I boast about BC being all about me. Did you first read what he wrote? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6539817#msg6539817

Now if you think I am going to allow someone to make the claim that all I do is type on this forum without defending my work, then you have me mistaken for someone else.

Now for a third time. Please show me one post where I claim that BC is all about me. Please show me one post where I claim without me there is no BC.

BC-Man

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:28:52 PM

BC-Man

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

So just to recap what has happened:

-Blackcointeam started bc and many promotions.
-Some random guy starts his own promotions.
-Blackcointeam continues what it has done so far.
-Random guy goes awoke on bcteam because of this.
-Random guy loses support

I might have skipped some pages with the rantings of a spoiled kid, but I guess this is about it?

What the heck is going on here? That is NOT -and you very well know it- what "has happened".

First of all, the "Blackcointeam" is 5 specific individuals... or so we are left to believe... until now, that a supposed "Foundation", alien to those 5 individuals but officially supported by them, has been quickly assembled within a few (or a lot, we don't know) "investors". There's quite a based concern about just who these new individuals, that have expensive initiatives all of a sudden, are and what their motives (and means : Wallets) are. Very legitimate concerns.

Second of all, that new group -even though the ubiquitous Soepkip speaks for them-, has come up with a "PR plan" that they half-pay for, that some with financial experience and a lot of common sense question in principle... at least until what the PR firm -and what $30K will get from them- is. Very legitimate concerns.

Third, as a quite outspoken critic of "Random guy" and some of his tactics, I don't perceive he has lost any support -maybe unfortunately-. He may have questionable ideas, he may be motivated by ego and greed (who isn't here?) and he is definitely in an enormous hurry to get the price of BC up, but no one, not even me, questions, that he has done at least one very positive thing for BC -if for personal profit, mainly-, which is the BlackCard AND has worked to get developments in BC be known and published.

So you have skipped quite a few pages indeed... along with a bunch of very legitimate concerns of the community as a whole, something that you give the impression of not caring about at all. Perhaps I am wrong in perceiving that impression but seems to me you are much more interested in a discredit campaign that in any immediate or long term benefit of BC. Hopefully, I would be wrong.

This is what I've seen, we have some very talented people in developement of this coin, working in IRC gaining support. They have done well in some projects, lacked in others (android wallet), but overall they are doing well in this reguard. They have appointed themselves trying to form a board thinking engineers should be CEO's and have went for a power grap at running a the trust fund we all blackcoin. They in a sense without a vote, or any democratic process figure since they have worked on development should run the foundation, in which supports and pulls support of things related to the coin. You would never ask your bus boy to run as head chief as you would your top engineer to run for CEO. Just because team has an advanced skill set in one area, does not mean they are qualified to run things in another.

This is the issue, and the breakdown. Much of the advertising that has been done so far has been iconic, which has created hype. Love him, hate him, he's not the face of BC anymore than the people running for foundaiton board. This is why a foundations is dangerous to this coin, you have unqualified people in some cases, pretending to have business or marketing experience, trying to run million dollar investments.

Let the development team keep developing, they need to focus on what they are good at, and let community member handle marketing, promotions, social media.

Does that mean development team can't sponser there PR? No they can, but it's coming from top down as official, and that is where issues lie. They surely can try marketing as long as it's coming from unofficial, non foundation.

Just because BC has done well in past, doesn't mean it will continue to do well. We need qualified people rising to top, not unelected people, that want to so very obviously take control and glory of this coins success. Don't take a genius to figure out that is what is going on, they want to be in charge cause they what to get the credit for the success, instead of just focusing on what they are good at, development, and continue to develop. If everyone would stop trying to do this, and do what's best for the coin, then we'd be at 100k already. This current team has dropped the ball on much great news, in which they did not take control of the hype and market it, they sat on the news, and there was never hype from it.

I'm not impressed with current self elected foundation would be members in marketing, they not old enough or qualified in experience to be doing this end of things with this coin.

Now that's whats going on.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:30:44 PM

Do not lock this thread please.
Bitcointalk is the epicenter of the crypto world. We need visibility here too !

its really not... maybe in altcoin world yes, where there is a few hundred people on an altcoin. but doge/litecoin/bitcoin have moved on to bigger things.

Blackcoin is getting to that point. this thread is can no longer do its job. move on to Reddit/r/blackcoin

HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:31:41 PM

No.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

So just to recap what has happened:

-Blackcointeam started bc and many promotions.
-Some random guy starts his own promotions.
-Random guy goes awoke on bcteam because of this.
-Random guy loses support

I might have skipped some pages with the rantings of a spoiled kid, but I guess this is about it?

What the heck is going on here? That is NOT -and you very well know it- what "has happened".

First of all, the "Blackcointeam" is 5 specific individuals... or so we are left to believe... until now, that a supposed "Foundation", alien to those 5 individuals but officially supported by them, has been quickly assembled within a few (or a lot, we don't know) "investors". There's quite a based concern about just who these new individuals, that have expensive initiatives all of a sudden, are and what their motives (and means : Wallets) are. Very legitimate concerns.

Second of all, that new group -even though the ubiquitous Soepkip speaks for them-, has come up with a "PR plan" that they half-pay for, that some with financial experience and a lot of common sense question in principle... at least until what the PR firm -and what $30K will get from them- is. Very legitimate concerns.

Third, as a quite outspoken critic of "Random guy" and some of his tactics, I don't perceive he has lost any support -maybe unfortunately-. He may have questionable ideas, he may be motivated by ego and greed (who isn't here?) and he is definitely in an enormous hurry to get the price of BC up, but no one, not even me, questions, that he has done at least one very positive thing for BC -if for personal profit, mainly-, which is the BlackCard AND has worked to get developments in BC be known and published.

So you have skipped quite a few pages indeed... along with a bunch of very legitimate concerns of the community as a whole, something that you give the impression of not caring about at all. Perhaps I am wrong in perceiving that impression but seems to me you are much more interested in a discredit campaign that in any immediate or long term benefit of BC. Hopefully, I would be wrong.

This is what I've seen, we have some very talented people in developement of this coin, working in IRC gaining support. They have done well in some projects, lacked in others (android wallet), but overall they are doing well in this reguard. They have appointed themselves trying to form a board thinking engineers should be CEO's and have went for a power grap at running a the trust fund we all blackcoin. They in a sense without a vote, or any democratic process figure since they have worked on development should run the foundation, in which supports and pulls support of things related to the coin. You would never ask your bus boy to run as head chief as you would your top engineer to run for CEO. Just because team has an advanced skill set in one area, does not mean they are qualified to run things in another.

This is the issue, and the breakdown. Much of the advertising that has been done so far has been iconic, which has created hype. Love him, hate him, he's not the face of BC anymore than the people running for foundaiton board. This is why a foundations is dangerous to this coin, you have unqualified people in some cases, pretending to have business or marketing experience, trying to run million dollar investments.

Let the development team keep developing, they need to focus on what they are good at, and let community member handle marketing, promotions, social media.

Does that mean development team can't sponser there PR? No they can, but it's coming from top down as official, and that is where issues lie. They surely can try marketing as long as it's coming from unofficial, non foundation.

Just because BC has done well in past, doesn't mean it will continue to do well. We need qualified people rising to top, not unelected people, that want to so very obviously take control and glory of this coins success. Don't take a genius to figure out that is what is going on, they want to be in charge cause they what to get the credit for the success, instead of just focusing on what they are good at, development, and continue to develop. If everyone would stop trying to do this, and do what's best for the coin, then we'd be at 100k already. This current team has dropped the ball on much great news, in which they did not take control of the hype and market it, they sat on the news, and there was never hype from it.

I'm not impressed with current self elected foundation would be members in marketing, they not old enough or qualified in experience to be doing this end of things with this coin.

Now that's whats going on.

But what about our marketing genius Gritt?
What about this great article in some obscure Cambodian newspaper no one reads?
Surely we can trust this guy with Blackcoin marketing?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 [1420] 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: