Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:20:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
bluestskies

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

CAN ICONIC ANSWER HOW UCH BTC HE HAS COLLECTED? LIKE 50 PAGES AGO SOMEONE DID THE MATH AND SAYS HES OVER 12K. I HAVE SEEN 3 OTHER PEOPLE ASK HIM TO VERIFY HOW MUCH HE HAS RECEIVED AND HE HAS IGNORED THEM JUST TO FURTHER THIS STUPID FIGHT THATS GOING ON. THE BLOCKCHAIN SHOWS THAT YOU ARE MOVING OUT THE BTC AS FAST AS ITS COMING IN. SO I ASK YOU. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN DONATIONS?

Look at my previous posts! I ANSWERED this yesterday.

you realize since yesterday there have been a million posts of fud and fighting. If only there was a forum where it can be posted without all that...hmmmm... Wink or hopefully the bickering can end and we can get back to business.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:19:10 PM

CAN ICONIC ANSWER HOW UCH BTC HE HAS COLLECTED? LIKE 50 PAGES AGO SOMEONE DID THE MATH AND SAYS HES OVER 12K. I HAVE SEEN 3 OTHER PEOPLE ASK HIM TO VERIFY HOW MUCH HE HAS RECEIVED AND HE HAS IGNORED THEM JUST TO FURTHER THIS STUPID FIGHT THATS GOING ON. THE BLOCKCHAIN SHOWS THAT YOU ARE MOVING OUT THE BTC AS FAST AS ITS COMING IN. SO I ASK YOU. HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MADE IN DONATIONS?

I tried... your history is so backed up with rants that I got fed up trying to comb through them. How about you just answer the question. How much have you received and where is it going? Why move it out as soon as its received? are you playing the markets with it? otherwise there is no reason that you should be moving DONATIONS around like that
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:19:15 PM

Its not a can of beans, a fizzy beverage or an imported SUV.

The company we have selected specializes in tech PR. They provided the presentation we previously attached. The rep we went with was selected due to his familiarity with Crypto.

Again i asked this previously, what are you actually securing from them with $30K ? just a retainer of service or specific campaigns ?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:21:21 PM

The company we have selected specializes in tech PR. They provided the presentation we previously attached. The rep we went with was selected due to his familiarity with Crypto.
Is it R/GA?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:23:39 PM

Your making the assumption that the PR company know about how to market a crypto coin or its concept. Again, its about having past performance to gauge them on. Since its such a secret who they are, then we can only assume.
And as i have stated several times previously - Something that has $x cost does not instantly make it worth $x, its about value.

And I think you do Professors and final graduates a great injustice. Some of the best thinking and fresh ideas comes from fresh minds -exactly what Crypto needs.
Why do you think the technology companies have such a massive presence on Universities ?

If PR companies cannot understand crypto, how do you expect students to be able to?

It's about the message, people, society, psychological trends, building business plans etc etc. These are things they deal with everyday. Furthermore do you honestly believe they will go in blind? Do you not think they will be researching every area (Or that they will not call upon an informed individual) of the subject to make sure they know both the social and political outcomes that might occur? These companies will deal with a variety of product consistently. Do you think they will know everything about the fizzy drink, or the SUV industry, or the bean industry by magic? No, they research, or they find people that know about these markets.  

The reason you go with proven portfolios over cheap unproven talent is because you have credibility.

Would you walk into a Uni and ask a medical student to give you a heart transplant because it's cheap? No, you wouldn't.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:24:21 PM

Astro, this question is answered in the initial post. We are securing a 90 day campaign. You can see some of the details with the .pdf that was linked. More information about how many articles in specific, how many infographics, how many social media ads etc. will be worked out in the coming week.
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:24:59 PM

Is it hard to update it every 24h?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:25:08 PM

I tried... your history is so backed up with rants that I got fed up trying to comb through them. How about you just answer the question. How much have you received and where is it going? Why move it out as soon as its received? are you playing the markets with it? otherwise there is no reason that you should be moving DONATIONS around like that
you gotta love it.
another brand new account and guess what they do first...
what qualifies you to shoot your mouth off, newbie?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:25:41 PM

And this is why I ignore people like you. You do realize the markets go up and down right? Only a fool would hold donations in an account for more than 2 days. To protect the value of the donations I have to convert them into FIAT. If someone donates $1000 and BC takes a nosedive and the new value is $500.00, then I am responsible for the rest. To avoid that I trade/convert the coins into FIAT.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6526406#msg6526406
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:25:59 PM

Is it R/GA?

They were a little outside our price range, sadly. Smiley
artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:27:02 PM

Does anyone have a working link for the marketing plan?  

The posted one comes up to mega, but when actually trying to download it it always fails.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:31:16 PM

+1 he answered and explained this last night already.

Someone didn't get the memo that "Operation Discredit" was called off   Grin
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:35:56 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

artiface

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:36:29 PM

I knew there was a reason I quit reading this thread weeks ago.  I came to catch up and all still the same Ego's and infighting.  

No one owns black coin, neither Iconic or the "foundation", so everyone should quit fighting about who is in "control" of this coin.  Everyone who believes in the coin is free to promote it however they see fit.

All the fighting is nothing but a distraction and detracts from any positive efforts.

Absynth

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:36:37 PM

And this is why I ignore people like you. You do realize the markets go up and down right? Only a fool would hold donations in an account for more than 2 days. To protect the value of the donations I have to convert them into FIAT. If someone donates $1000 and BC takes a nosedive and the new value is $500.00, then I am responsible for the rest. To avoid that I trade/convert the coins into FIAT.

people arent donating FIAT equivalencies are they? Thats foolish to even do. Just calculate it all at the end and you wouldnt have to do that. That just seems fishy. Like I wouldnt donate 3200 BC and say its worth 440$, I would donate and say its worth 3200 BC. Ive never donated any form of crypto where I assigned it a FIAT value at the time of donation. I donated 25k doge in februrary but i dont go around saying i donated 100$, I say 25k doge. With your logic, if someone donates and the price goes UP, you get to keep the rest?
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:38:33 PM

Everyone is assuming that the PR company is going to incessantly spew out bastardized advertising. If it does this, then I will not agree with the initiative. I am under the impression however, that the role of the PR team is to build a tactile and developed strategy for implementing Blackcoin and helping to build it's infrastructure.

I.E If the PR team's job is to aid in getting Blackcoin adopted by traders (helping with pitches etc), identifying weaknesses with it's message and potential implementation then I am fully 100% behind it. These are the fundamentals we need to be working on right now and a plan for this is badly needed to unify the message. We need to be working out how we can actually develop a supply and demand for Blackcoin and if that is the PR teams job, which is what I imagine it to be, then great. That is a logical step right now. That is why I am not currently against it.

It is a massive amount of money for very little return.

Something that could have been taken to most universities that would have been cheaper, more pro-active and probably yielded better results.

I teach at a Uni and I have to say that there is no substitute for real project experience. Whilst you can find a lot of talented people with potential, many have not been exposed to the stresses of actually doing what they are learning under pressure and with money involved.

If you want to do things properly and want a good output, you need to pay for it, it's as simple as that. If you don't do this you not only undercut entire professions, but you devalue their experience and expertise.

I don't understand how on the one hand people want the campaigns for Blackcoin to be super professional and then expect them to be cheap, it just doesn't work like that.

TIME
COST
QUALITY

Pick two of those.

Your making the assumption that the PR company know about how to market a crypto coin or its concept. Again, its about having past performance to gauge them on. Since its such a secret who they are, then we can only assume.
And as i have stated several times previously - Something that has $x cost does not instantly make it worth $x, its about value.

And I think you do Professors and final graduates a great injustice. Some of the best thinking and fresh ideas comes from fresh minds -exactly what Crypto needs.
Why do you think the technology companies have such a massive presence on Universities ?

Some are the worst too. I'm in grad school (marketing) in a top 10 program and know it would be difficult to get this implemented. Many students, and at times myself included, are just trying to survive. Get the grade to pass and move on. Get the degree and get outta there. Obviously many are incredibly motivated, but how do you know who you're getting? Do they even know what crypto is as well? How will you find students who will take this on and give it 110%? Who will be willing to work tirelessly for us on top of being in school and maybe working/interning (depending on the school)? Many programs, mine included, ask students to not get a job because there is no time for anything else. Obviously getting an MBA is no walk in the park. Also to get them to do this as a project for credit is very tough, with accreditation standards and getting it integrated into the curriculum, considering faculty have already created a syllabus. So it might be more trouble than its worth anyway, and then not being confident in the results? I know even with a pro firm it's risky, but as I've mentioned before, some will be hits and some will be misses. Donate to what you want to. I have faith the team have already asked theses questions and thought this through.

Quote from: Iconic
Ok I am going to extend an olive branch here and I will explain why I am against the PR firm.

I dated a woman years ago that worked for a well known ad agency/PR firm in NYC. I love learning about other people professions and I can listen for hours if someone has an interesting profession. We use to talk about her clients (they call them accounts), and she once explained to me how part of her job is to charge the client for ridiculous bs. (They are worse than Lawyers) First they charge you to come up with the plan, and then they make you feel only they can execute the plan effectively, so then they charge you again to implement the plan. But here is the real BS...in all PR firm contracts they will not guarantee positive results. So if you spend $100,000 and their plan flops, oh well we tried maybe next time. She told me never hire a PR firm it is better to hire one or more freelancers which is significantly cheaper and will yield better results.

Now you do not have to believe me or take my advice, but you will quickly realize I am not BSing you. PR firms should be avoided unless you have millions of dollars to spend.

I understand your issues, honestly i do. I can see why you would be hesitant if you had personal experience with someone like that and it seems that above everything you are ware of the Black-coin Foundations Judgement.

But I will reply with this, there are no guarentees with most projects, be they visual, financial etc that you will get exactly what you want for your money. Innocent and hardworking people get taken advantage of all the time in every single discipline, that's just business. People lie, they cheat, they cut corners, they tell you things that to an untrained layman is wrong.

Builders, Doctors, Artists, Technicians, PR.. whatever area you want to look at there are always people being taken advantage of.

All you can do is be as thorough in your research as possible and make a balanced, calculated decision based off of recommendations, portfolio and your own judgement. I could sit here and tell you ways people I know have been shady and unprofessional in the discipline I work in too, but that wouldn't be an argument to not go forward with images, animations, promotion videos and public outreach for Blackcoin. The argument you put forward isn't related to the profession, it's related to making the right choice in choosing a trustworthy, honest, hardworking client that will provide you with the output you want for the cost. So far nothing the Blackcoin Foundation has done leads me to believe they would rush into something like this when so much money is at stake and the fact they have pre-raised money themselves means they believe in their own decisions 100%.

Now, it might not work, you might be right. Whether it works, or it doesn't however, I do believe that we as a community need some objective help in building Blackcoin. Most of us are too financially and emotionally involved, it is healthy to have impartial support like this in my opinion and that is why I support it.

But I understand your reservations.

I agree with this 1000000%. So well said. And I think that's what's great. You can contribute if you believe in it, you can fund something else if you're not. But I also believe these questions have been asked and thought about and if it works, we all win. If it doesn't, back to the drawing board and let's try something else. That's the only way we will ever make progress. Take risks, try new things, and make progress!

Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:40:14 PM

people arent donating FIAT equivalencies are they? Thats foolish to even do. Just calculate it all at the end and you wouldnt have to do that. That just seems fishy. Like I wouldnt donate 3200 BC and say its worth 440$, I would donate and say its worth 3200 BC. Ive never donated any form of crypto where I assigned it a FIAT value at the time of donation. I donated 25k doge in februrary but i dont go around saying i donated 100$, I say 25k doge
since 25k doge are roughly $12,- you shouldn't say $100, that's true.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:45:51 PM

people arent donating FIAT equivalencies are they? Thats foolish to even do. Just calculate it all at the end and you wouldnt have to do that. That just seems fishy. Like I wouldnt donate 3200 BC and say its worth 440$, I would donate and say its worth 3200 BC. Ive never donated any form of crypto where I assigned it a FIAT value at the time of donation. I donated 25k doge in februrary but i dont go around saying i donated 100$, I say 25k doge

WTF are you babbling about? I HAVE to convert it to FIAT first before I can use it. Tell me genius how do I pay for everything if it is not converted to FIAT? Are you seriously suggesting that I should keep the coins in cold storage until it is needed? Because if you are then you sir should never take donations. BTC could drop to $300 tomorrow and then the value of the donations will decrease..WOW

You didn't get the memo? "Operation Discredit" was called off...

Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:46:29 PM

If PR companies cannot understand crypto, how do you expect students to be able to?
Different age, not blinded by their past techniques - exactly why technology companies recruit from universities. They then are managed. You think a PR company will have seasoned PR executives doing the donkey work or interns ?

It's about the message, people, society, psychological trends, building business plans etc etc. These are things they deal with everyday. Furthermore do you honestly believe they will go in blind? Do you not think they will be researching every area (Or that they will not call upon an informed individual) of the subject to make sure they know both the social and political outcomes that might occur? These companies will deal with a variety of product consistently. Do you think they will know everything about the fizzy drink, or the SUV industry, or the bean industry by magic? No, they research, or they find people that know about these markets.
Do you think they would work as hard as someone who NEEDS to prove themselves to secure their future/job ?
Not when they are getting paid regardless. Zero accountability if it does not succeed for them 'hey we did what we said we would, sorry it did not work out'.
I can't say what is best - but i can sure ask the question and throw some differing ideas.

The reason you go with proven portfolios over cheap unproven talent is because you have credibility.
I can't answer this as I am not informed about the WHO -obviously you are.

Would you walk into a Uni and ask a medical student to give you a heart transplant because it's cheap? No, you wouldn't.
Actually, they do have medical students in surgery. But that is slightly different and a very poor analogy.

I understand the funding is to buy certain contacts and gain exposure. but there are other ways to accomplish the same thing rather then a 90day balls out approach that will cost 30K.

I do have a little experience in marketing, however its mostly in Premier league Football(English), so can only base my POV from what I see there.
Absynth

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 07:49:34 PM

since 25k doge are roughly $12,- you shouldn't say $100, that's true.
[/quote]
my point is that at the time of my donation, the FIAT value was close to 100$ i didnt do the math, the numbers are only to prove a point. The value of the currency at the time of donation can fluctuate, so a dip or a rise could throw off all the math if he'scashing out daily. And there is no transparency to someone cashing it all out. Every single legit BTC and Doge charity will leave the wallet alone so people can verify exactly where their donations are and when they are being spent. For all we know he's paying his bills with it. Plus what if you don't hit your target and have to pay people back? are you going to pay out 6K out of your own pocket if it drops 50% like you stated it could? I highly doubt it. YOU SHOULDNT BE CASHING OUT UNTIL YOUR GOAL IS REACHED IN THE FIRST PLACE. If you are spending donations and your goal doesnt get met then all the money spent up to that point is lost. protect yourself and your investors donations. dont spend the funds until they are all collected.
Pages: « 1 ... 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 [1425] 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: