Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
crazyhashmanz

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:44:49 PM

Dude you are deluding yourself and deluding a few others. This guy watched a movie and came up this little promo stat - quite pricey and the people here are not the "classy" type. Seems like the trailer park bought into Black coin LOL.

I smell desperation of the rated "pros" who sound like bagholders to me with mining equipment loans to pay off.

Desperation and stress so thick you can slice it with a knife !

Remember DOGE was marketed by the Adobe marketing guy - we know him - who is this wall street fucknut that you guys are all getting excited and dreaming about doing ?

Sooooooooooooo pathetic the path you guys have gone in just a few days.

I'll check in with you kids again but let me say - you are destroying this coins value.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀██░░░░░░███
███░░░░▄███▀▀▄▄███░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░█▀░▀██░░░░░░████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░░▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄███████████
█████▄░░░░███████▀░░░▄█████
███████░░░░█████▀░░░░██████
███████░░░░░███▀░░░░░██████
███████░█░░░░█▀░▄░░░░██████
███████░██░░░░░▄█░░░░██████
███████░███░░░▄██░░░░██████
█████▀░░░▀██░▄██▀░░░░▀█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:45:58 PM

Thanks Barabbas. Is there anything I haven't addressed for you as of yet? And if so can you present it one point at a time for ease?

Thanks morituri13. Your legal name would be nice. And I would assume, unless you state otherwise, that that is the only wallet you or any family member or friend/associate control.

Also, although not directed to you before, you sure should address the question of conflict of interest posed to the DOGE above.

Thanks again.
dude, are you completely insane now?
why would anyone give that iinfo to a troll who does hide behind a nickname himself?

@morituri13
one of the negative side effects of you staying off the forums until now is, that you do not know the stealth trolls. ignore that guy.

The info, which is just a legal name, is not to me, regardless what you choose to consider me, but to the entire community to which he apparently is pledging to serve as a member of the Foundation. In the normal world, it is a legal obligation and it doesn't imply any negativity whatsoever. Nor should it in crypto world either.

Again. Regardless of what choose to consider me, I am nothing more nor less than an investor in this coin looking for transparency, legitimacy and hoping to help in whichever manner I can so there's a future in this coin beyond the next few hours of trading. What exactly are your interests? And why the personal attack that would achieve what all personal attack do, i.e: nothing?

Children will be children, I guess...
We all know that every single of your posts with more than one line contains some negativity. You may cloak it quite well, but you can only fool people who did not follow your posts for a while. A normal troll would put all that shit into one post, you split it carefully but do the same in the end.
If you are for that much transparency: would you be able to send a signed message from an address iwith a significant amount of BC? Until you do, i will see you as and call you a troll.

And by the same line of thinking, only much more educated, I will keep on considering you a total idiot. So?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:47:36 PM

Thanks Barabbas. Is there anything I haven't addressed for you as of yet? And if so can you present it one point at a time for ease?

Thanks morituri13. Your legal name would be nice. And I would assume, unless you state otherwise, that that is the only wallet you or any family member or friend/associate control.

Also, although not directed to you before, you sure should address the question of conflict of interest posed to the DOGE above.

Thanks again.
dude, are you completely insane now?
why would anyone give that iinfo to a troll who does hide behind a nickname himself?

@morituri13
one of the negative side effects of you staying off the forums until now is, that you do not know the stealth trolls. ignore that guy.

The info, which is just a legal name, is not to me, regardless what you choose to consider me, but to the entire community to which he apparently is pledging to serve as a member of the Foundation. In the normal world, it is a legal obligation and it doesn't imply any negativity whatsoever. Nor should it in crypto world either.

Again. Regardless of what choose to consider me, I am nothing more nor less than an investor in this coin looking for transparency, legitimacy and hoping to help in whichever manner I can so there's a future in this coin beyond the next few hours of trading. What exactly are your interests? And why the personal attack that would achieve what all personal attack do, i.e: nothing?

Children will be children, I guess...
We all know that every single of your posts with more than one line contains some negativity. You may cloak it quite well, but you can only fool people who did not follow your posts for a while. A normal troll would put all that shit into one post, you split it carefully but do the same in the end.
If you are for that much transparency: would you be able to send a signed message from an address iwith a significant amount of BC? Until you do, i will see you as and call you a troll.

And by the same line of thinking, only much more educated, I will keep on considering you a total idiot. So?
so you cant. busted.
now fuck off.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:47:53 PM

Well the civil Ness of the last hour convinced me to spend my 20 btc  hope the 1 dollar is around the corner

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:50:37 PM

barabbas I do not have 800k. That whole ledger looks wrong. I have not made a single transaction since 4/28. I don't know what that is showing.

edit: I asked for explanation and apparently staking is somehow shown as transactions... and when you see 800k it is at the end of the block in which 400k staked?

I do not understand it myself but I hope you will investigate and come to your own conclusions. Perhaps there is a better blockchain viewer?
http://blackcha.in/address/B83HKi1wqsZHqJSH6u24CYUxyqD51VKRrE

Even more confused. Apparently the figures taht I and everyone can see posted, are not real, a mirage of some shorts; another guy posts the same identical link and blkuntly states that the wallet has never had anything higher that 500k. And now (thanks Substuppel) another viewer is posted that shows that the account wallet has in facta held over 600K at some point.

How to reconcile this? To a newcomer to BC, how would this look? Scammy? Just plain confusing? Not inviting, that's for sure. Is there any link to the REAL, one and only blockchain that shows, without any possible room for doubt, what have been the transactions? Talk about cleaning house...

And, by the way, Arigard and the resty of those 15-20 people self-appointed to the future "Foundation", no one else wanting to come forward ans say who they are, what do they bring to the table and what are their stakes and where so we can see what is the level of their interests? Anyone?

Haven't you got anything better to do than constantly criticising everything involving Blackcoin? What is your purpose here?

Every post I've ever seen of yours is constant negativity and bashing things.

mr_random thats saying a lot coming from somebody like yourself who has a strong history of going to other coin's threads to bash them and be constantly negative.

There are certain behaviors hard to avoid, trades of personality, are those figures called. And always, always surface.

By the way, outside of this forum, where I insist on being the sobering voice of reason and common sense, I am quite the cheerleader of BC... Nothing that makes me good, bad or in between, for I do for 2 fundamental reasons: I am heavily invested in BC, one; and two, I believe this coin has a chance of not only reaching much more higher levels but actually have a future... which is way more than many of the ra-ra children who post shit in this forum probably even fathom.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:51:05 PM

Well the civil Ness of the last hour convinced me to spend my 20 btc  hope the 1 dollar is around the corner
Well the tone in reddit did anyways

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
cryptojokes

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:52:59 PM

why are we paying the pr company to give them a plan? if the pr company is doing all the work why do we need a foundation? cant we just find our own pr company and hire them ourselves?

http://iconic-vs-soepkip.blogspot.com
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:55:16 PM

You will need to be more active with the ignore button - plenty of trolls from other shitcoins come here to just wade through and throw mud any which way they feel will be the most harmful.
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:56:19 PM

Well the tone in reddit did anyways
less trolls there, so rarely need for harsh words ;-)

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 09:56:34 PM

Must be some DB error, I'm looking into it right now. Sorry, guys. Sad

No worries and thank you Udjin, for your work.

Made few fixes and resynced db. Should be fine now but I'll keep looking close so there might be some errors (if I would restart server for some reason) - just wait few seconds and it should go live again very quickly.

Thank you!

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
crazyhashmanz

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

Thank you Thomas-s the third chart looks accurate. Smiley Barabbas, please use that website! And please be nicer I am trying to be as polite as possible!
they do all show the same, i dunno for what reason blackcha.in has only 113 transactions, but there seems to be some loading issue so it might be not correct at this moment.

Joe don't get me wrong - Here's the exact wording of the Wall St advert which clearly states this is a project with HIM AND HIS WIFE -

"I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto.'

I can be suspicious and if this becomes a success then I am wrong, been wrong plenty of times. You have to admit there's plenty of attacking going on and one thing about marketing is ANY PUBLICITY is good publicity - so if 1000 people come to this site and laugh as hard as I am with this shit then that's just more publicity.

I'm invested in BC and give a fuk less about most of the people here - very entertaining.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:02:03 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1  
Paypal: Donate with Paypal  
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE NOW HAVE: 4535$ Donated!

I want to thank you all for donating so far and already being over 30% within the first 24 hours is awesome.

Keep donating however, the faster we have the money together, the faster we can provide you guys with the name of the firm. We are currently under an NDA.

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:02:49 PM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Subtuppel

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:04:47 PM

humbug
You're not only getting confused with all your accounts but also with what you quote.
time for some sleep, you can't troll 24/7.

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:13:26 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaEHVpKc-1Q
crazyhashmanz

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:15:20 PM

why are we paying the pr company to give them a plan? if the pr company is doing all the work why do we need a foundation? cant we just find our own pr company and hire them ourselves?

LOL too funny - A few ego maniacs drunk with their own ego !

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:17:45 PM

I am sure you are trying to show support but please stop posting the video of SoepKip. I know your account is specifically being used to spread FUD. Although SoepKip didn't show me the same courtesy and stop people from personally attacking me or my wife, I will in this case intervene and ask you to stop. While the video is funny during certain parts, I think it is way too personal and overly mean spirited. If you want to show support, please help in another way.

Your questions are valid though  Smiley
ATXsilver

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 10:17:59 PM

If anyone wants to do a direct exchange BlackCoin for Gold/ Silver Please PM me. I have 10g Credit Suisse .999 Gold Bars & 1 Oz silver bars available. Looking to do a minimum of 500 BC deals & up. Have done many deals in the past with members on the forum (Check out EarthCoin forum as that's where most of my deals have been, I was also by far the biggest seller for Earthazaar.com). Sadly EarthCoin looks nearly dead and I have lost more money than I care to think about selling Silver & Gold in exchange Earthcoin, but I still like BC also and can see a bright future by holding BC.

Right now I will do:

3,000 BC per 10 Gram Credit Suisse Gold Bar.

150 BC per 1 Oz Silver Bar.

Free S/H to USA

Add'l 100 BC for INTL shipping.

PM me for offers, details, questions, etc. I can also send pics if needed.

Thanks
ATX Silver

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
crazyhashmanz

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:29:39 PM

I am sure you are trying to show support but please stop posting the video of SoepKip. I know your account is specifically being used to spread FUD. Although SoepKip didn't show me the same courtesy and stop people from personally attacking me or my wife, I will in this case intervene and ask you to stop. While the video is funny during certain parts, I think it is way too personal and overly mean spirited. If you want to show support, please help in another way.

With all due respect let me be the first to stop. I am not a participant/contributor in your plan so time to stop criticizing your plan, if you succeed we all succeed and profit and can learn from it.

The best way to destroy an organization is from the inside out. I've taken my share of funny comments/attacks back so let me STFU.

The conference call on Thurs was good and if this Wall street thing shows up on CNN then this post will be very upbeat I bet.

THRIVE            ▄█▄
        ▄▄█████
   ▄▄██████████
 ▄███████████▀

████████▀▀▀
████▄▄  ▄▄██▄
▀████████████
  ▀█████████▀
  ▐██████▀▀
  ▐███▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀████
    █████▀▀
    ▀█
THE PREMIUM
DECENTRALIZED
AD MARKETPLACE
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:38:27 PM

With all due respect let me be the first to stop. I am not a participant/contributor in your plan so time to stop criticizing your plan, if you succeed we all succeed and profit and can learn from it.

The best way to destroy an organization is from the inside out. I've taken my share of funny comments/attacks back so let me STFU.

The conference call on Thurs was good and if this Wall street thing shows up on CNN then this post will be very upbeat I bet.

CNN?  Someone should get that on betsofbitco.in
Pages: « 1 ... 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 [1429] 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: