Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:28:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

Is this coin ever going to rise Huh
do you ever stop to ask this?
we explained it a thousand times, right now guys are slowly cashing out. it couldn't be more obvious if you take a look at mintpal.
Why would people panic buy when they just need to wait 5 minutes until the dumb dumper throws the next chunk away?

Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:03:42 PM

As I mentioned many pages back and was told more info would be forth coming, but it is yet to be supplied.

Hi Astro. I am expecting information back either today or tomorrow. I have tried my best to make that as clear as possible. I 100% understand and respect your position as to waiting, but your wording makes it sound like we have failed to deliver on our promises. I hope you don't feel that is the case, and if so I would like the chance to remedy that feeling.

Thanks!
Not my intention, sry.

I will re-phrase it for you as it does sound incorrect.

digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:04:21 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:16:09 PM by digicidal

Just wanted to dip my toes back in the murky waters of this thread... briefly at least.

Just some thoughts, take them for whatever they're worth:

There's been a lot of talk (from myself included) about the cost of certain ventures and the net worth of those involved.  The thing is however that the real issues are often getting lost in the mud slinging.  At this point in time, and with this size market cap, there are a couple realities that I think certain members of the community are missing:

1) There is absolutely no possibility for a truly unaffiliated (non BC-holder) organization for BlackCoin at this point in time.  This is a delusion.  There is simply no pool of crypto-currency savvy individuals with significant business experience who are going to want to spend the time to help a coin that is just one of thousands to almost everyone other than large BC wallet-holders.  If we get to the point where we have a market cap of $100M+ and donation drives can easily generate $100K or more - then we could revisit the issue and have a shot.  NP boards are built of two kinds of people, one kind are those who are 'scamming' (or more accurately 'skimming') from the donations themselves for support and enrichment - we don't want one of those ever.  The other type are those who have more money than they could ever need, but either feel compelled to do something for the greater good because of personal reasons, or because they have an image problem they wish to correct by being associated with something less 'selfish'.

2) It is unreasonable to expect anyone (regardless of net worth) to dump a significant amount of their own holdings into something that is almost purely for the community.  I don't mean donations, and I don't mean there can't be transparency and accountability - I just mean that expecting someone to fund initiatives entirely themselves is unrealistic.  Particularly with the current price of BC... even someone with 1M BC would be involved in a zero sum game then.  Spend all of your BC pumping the image and price of BC... then have none of it left to actually benefit. Wink  (This doesn't mean I feel people shouldn't put their money where their mouth is, and we've seen a good example of that just today!)

I was critical of IE a couple days ago about donations - but it was not because I think his initiatives aren't worth donating to, and I have done so.  It was more because of the emotional escalation that was occurring, however he's clearly going above and beyond in working on changing that attitude, and not getting sucked into the hyperbole and retaliation, and so I'll be donating some more to his efforts.

In the same way I am supporting the foundation as well.  Transparency isn't something that's always possible up front, no matter what some people might think.  We are way too young a coin to have independently supported people doing everything.  We are also way to young to be hiring auditing agencies to validate the books every time something is suggested by someone.  (Plus we have a blockchain... so we can audit for ourselves to a large extent).  However, that doesn't mean I don't think details should be forthcoming - it just means that I think those that are skeptical or hesitant should not donate.  The rest will either pick up the slack or the initiative itself will die.

If you are like me and you accept that you could lose 100% of your investment at any time - then fund what is available that you agree with or feel will improve that value over time.  Don't fund anything that you feel will not improve that value over time.  Even if IconicExpert never changed at all... if his projects increased the value proposition of holding BC, who really cares?  I think he's really changed a great deal over the past couple days (or more accurately gone back to the IE that we met back in March), and I'm definitely willing to just let the past die here.  

But seriously, if the biggest asshole in the world handed you a briefcase full of cash... would you really tell him you weren't interested just because he's an asshole?  If you knew a group of investors were secretly trying to get a bunch of value in a company simply because they owned a majority position - but you believed in the company itself, and owned stock yourself - would you actively try to stop them just because they were selfish or greedy?

On the foundation side... donations (i.e. money you are 'throwing away at something') aren't required from anyone - but if the PR firm proves to be a benefit... then you all win!  On the other hand, if it turns out to be a gigantic waste of money and time - then you also win, because this will basically be an 'ender' for the foundation if it's first big drive is a flop.  If they have more to lose than you do personally... then why is there so much worry?  You could always cash out of cryptos and move into fiat in a bank... that should get you some transparency.  Cheesy

The tl;dr is that we are all here, and we are all holding BlackCoin in our respective wallets because we are comfortable (or at least we should be) with taking significant financial risks.  If you dumped your life savings into cryptos... get it back out ASAP and use some of it to see a financial advisor (a paid one, not a free one that makes commission).  In fact, if that's the case you might want to use a little of it to see a good shrink while you're at it. Wink

I'm cautiously optimistic with the tone around here recently... too bad I'm so swamped with work that I can't just hang out for awhile.  Embarrassed

Edited for clairty (I think).
calme

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:04:35 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.
Could also do advertising inside of trains or even painted onto them.

Any central city that this could be employed easily is a good idea.
However Specifically targeting financial epicentres would be the objective.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley

Limited information is available, ill make a couple of calls tomorrow.
But there are minimum terms and it would cost in the region of £2500 per Cab for 6months for central London area.

Also the side glass seems a no go area (Borough council by-law), but rear is poss OK.
Would be optimal to pay them in BC instead of fiat, but that would be quite a sales pitch.
amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:06:35 PM

You can't even spare 25 BC? Amazing!

Its not about if I can spare 25BC or not, point is I want an informed option as to what I do with my funds. Roll Eyes
Its called freedom to choose and if I am not satisfied, then putting pressure on me (or anyone) to jump through your hoop since you obviously buy into it is not really acceptable.

I commend you for your generosity, but unless you know something I do not, then how do you know if what your donating to is even worth the $30k ?

I agree no one should pressure you, or anyone else for that matter, to follow their example, think the way they do, or support the causes they believe are worthy enough. I am sure you are more than able to make an educated decision yourself.

Just out of curiosity, though: Don't you think you're being a bit unfair towards those that have taken the initiative and decided to present this project to the community? I see how the NDA and the group's inability to give the name of the PR firm at this stage may make people unhappy, but surely it's not like they just appeared on this forum and said: "Hey, we have an awesome idea, we can't tell you anything about it yet, but we still want you to donate." They have provided a document outlining a pretty thorough and solid plan (at least that's how I see it), and explained they will be able to disclose more information once the deal goes through. Again, I see how this sort of situation requires taking a leap of faith, and trusting their good-will, but don't you think this is alright given the circumstances? I mean, don't we actually face similar situations when trying to decide whether to donate to a cause or not? Essentially, you never know for 100% whether that person/group will deliver or not.
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:07:39 PM

Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley

But there are minimum terms and it would cost in the region of £2500 per Cab for 6months for central London area.

Also the side glass seems a no go area (Borough council by-law), but rear is poss OK.
Would be optimal to pay them in BC instead of fiat, but that would be quite a sales pitch.

Hmm i wonder - this could be the start of a wonderful partnership with Coinkite Smiley
If we would could get the Cabbies on board to accept BC as fare payment too, by use of Coinkite.

colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:07:53 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP!!!
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAf9tFiy24s
ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:10:26 PM

Ya something like contact info is more important.  

How do i contact anyone at BlackCoin or BlackCoin Pool for support?

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

Is there an email address or phone number?

When i try sending an email (ie: info@blackcoinpool.com or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

there is nothing upfront or evident..... except for mentioning IRC

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.

Quote from: calme on Today at 06:11:53 PM
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to point my miners somewhere else.

Ok...so no one else knows how to contact someone at BlackCoin Pool  either...or there would have been a quick reply on such a simple thing.

I have pointed my miners elsewhere now.

As it has been stuck for so long, I am just gonna have to assume that my second payout out of 7 is lost and no one at BlackPool can look into it for me as i can't contact them about it.

will keeping checking the site to see if there is some contact info tho.
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:12:27 PM

Ya something like contact info is more important.  

How do i contact anyone at BlackCoin or BlackCoin Pool for support?

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

Is there an email address or phone number?

When i try sending an email (ie: info@blackcoinpool.com or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

there is nothing upfront or evident..... except for mentioning IRC

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.

Quote from: calme on Today at 06:11:53 PM
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to point my miners somewhere else.

Ok...so no one else knows how to contact someone at BlackCoin Pool  either...or there would have been a quick reply on such a simple thing.

I have pointed my miners elsewhere now.

As it has been stuck for so long, I am just gonna have to assume that my second payout out of 7 is lost and no one at BlackPool can look into it for me as i can't contact them about it.

will keeping checking the site to see if there is some contact info tho.

irc twitter

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amigdala

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:12:41 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been a crypto holder/trader since the BTC bubble last November, and a BC holder for about a month. I have previously invested in and traded a bunch of altcoins, though never really got involved in the community. BC, on the other hand, has been different for me from the day one I got involved. I felt there was something different about this coin and community, and I believe BC really has the potential to go far. I currently hold around 11k BC, have already donated to two causes, and have by now also decided to get an account on this forum so I can also chip in with my two cents in addition to following the BC thread on a daily basis.

I hope this message also serves as a wake-up call to some; there are a bunch of BC holders out there who follow here even if they don't actively contribute to the discussions. And there are at least that many more potential investors who are looking at promising altcoins to get on board with. As has been eloquently explained by countless members of the community already, what has been happening here for the past few days has not exactly been benefiting the community, nor has it been putting a good image and sending a positive message to those people watching BC from afar.

I, for one, am glad to see both parties have by now explained they have no intentions of carrying on with this quarrel. As a new member of this community and BC fan who is contemplating investing even more into BC, I would really appreciate it if this word was indeed kept, and the reciprocal hostility was brought to an end. Remember, actions speak louder than words. And we are all individuals with a certain level of intelligence, able to decide for ourselves. I will continue to donate to causes I personally deem worthy; thereby doing my part to help BC get to where I believe it can.

I'm in crypto because I believe in its future, and I trust being on board at this stage will make me some handsome returns on the long run. I suspect many others share similar sentiments. Let's not lose sight of this. So, as a newcomer, I kindly ask you all, let's stop the harmful segregation and direct our energy and efforts into some more constructive and meaningful. I look forward to collaborating with many of you.

Long live BlackCoin!

I am one of those BC holders and couldn't agree more. I was an early BC investor and I have contributed to nearly every campaign that I thought a good idea and I planned on contributing over 50% of my hashing stake on the BC pool to Black Shield.  While I don't actively communicate on this thread (didn't have a bitcointalk acct until about 15min ago which I created just so I could post on this thread, thanks amigdala), I still like to be aware of what is going on in the community and contribute financially where I can. I want to see BC succeed like everyone else.  However, the more and more I go through this thread the more I see an impending train wreck with this community and it just makes me second guess my current contributions and any future contributions. It is honestly amazing anything gets done with all of the back and forth in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with disagreements and "healthy" debate but the personal attacks and other bullshit needs to stop please. Agree to disagree and lets get this train back on the tracks and blow past $1 by June 1st!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/544/719/a6c.png

Cheers man! Happy to see I wasn't the only one. Smiley
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:13:34 PM

I agree no one should pressure you, or anyone else for that matter, to follow their example, think the way they do, or support the causes they believe are worthy enough. I am sure you are more than able to make an educated decision yourself.

Just out of curiosity, though: Don't you think you're being a bit unfair towards those that have taken the initiative and decided to present this project to the community? I see how the NDA and the group's inability to give the name of the PR firm at this stage may make people unhappy, but surely it's not like they just appeared on this forum and said: "Hey, we have an awesome idea, we can't tell you anything about it yet, but we still want you to donate." They have provided a document outlining a pretty thorough and solid plan (at least that's how I see it), and explained they will be able to disclose more information once the deal goes through. Again, I see how this sort of situation requires taking a leap of faith, and trusting their good-will, but don't you think this is alright given the circumstances? I mean, don't we actually face similar situations when trying to decide whether to donate to a cause or not? Essentially, you never know for 100% whether that person/group will deliver or not.

The simple answer is no - questions need to be answered first and foremost for me.

E.g - how long do you consider a similar NDA super lack of clarity project would last on Kickstarter.com ??
Its exactly the same thing, you need to be completely informed in what your funding, from a personal prospective along with any compliance with any laws (don't want to get into this as its all negative).

Lets just say the more I ask, the more is freely given and the more confidence will be instilled into the community as a whole.

colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:16:17 PM

The simple answer is no - questions need to be answered first and foremost for me.

E.g - how long do you consider a similar NDA super lack of clarity project would last on Kickstarter.com ??
Its exactly the same thing, you need to be completely informed in what your funding, from a personal prospective along with any compliance with any laws (don't want to get into this as its all negative).

Lets just say the more I ask, the more is freely given and the more confidence will be instilled into the community as a whole.

Astroxjr - Just sit back and let everyone else get on with it. All the details will be released in due course I am sure. You don't have to donate - but those that want to help, LET THEM GET ON WITH IT. THANK YOU.
BZA

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:17:59 PM

Hey

Im currently building an exchange only for Blackcoin / Fiat. No other crap coins. It's not entirely an exchange since there will be no sell/buy orders. Only instant trades, no accounts that hold coins, so no security problems. Payments will be done via Mistercash, iDEAL, Paypal and several other instant payment options. The trade platform will only be made exclusively for Blackcoin. I will also be working on an merchant API next to the exchange.

Basicly its much like Bitonic.nl - but then for Blackcoin only.

I need some help though. First of all. A name. I was thinking about Blacksafe myself, but could be different aswell. If you got some idea's. Throw them at me!

Next, im all open for new ideas. For an example: should it be a member only trade platform, or something different? Maybe something cool would be if the members of the platform get a free Blackcoincard. Not sure.. just some idea's.. anyone else got some idea's? Let me know! I want this exchange to be UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE.

Instead of UNIQUE and EXCLUSIVE, surely an exchange works best when it is OPEN and INCLUSIVE? Otherwise it will never have the liquidity of other exchanges.
bluestskies

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:18:47 PM

Hmm i wonder - this could be the start of a wonderful partnership with Coinkite Smiley
If we would could get the Cabbies on board to accept BC as fare payment too, by use of Coinkite.

I love this idea!!!!
amigdala

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:19:00 PM

I agree that generally full transparency is the way to go about it, and you and I, and everyone else needs to know the answers to these basic questions before making a donation or any other sort of decision that has a direct implication on our personal funds. I was merely trying to point out the fact that it would be a pity to miss out on the opportunity to realise this project solely due to the fact that we do not have a company name at this stage. But yes, let's agree to disagree on that one. Smiley
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:20:12 PM

Astroxjr - Just sit back and let everyone else get on with it. All the details will be released in due course I am sure. You don't have to donate - but those that want to help, LET THEM GET ON WITH IT. THANK YOU.

Hmm I'm not stopping anyone or even saying no one should, you asked me why not, i told you - now leave me be eh, son ?
calme

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:22:05 PM

Well aren't you a witty one, me old chap!  Cool
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:22:57 PM

I agree that generally full transparency is the way to go about it, and you and I, and everyone else needs to know the answers to these basic questions before making a donation or any other sort of decision that has a direct implication on our personal funds. I was merely trying to point out the fact that it would be a pity to miss out on the opportunity to realise this project solely due to the fact that we do not have a company name at this stage. But yes, let's agree to disagree on that one. Smiley

Your point is taken and I would agree with you on several points, however, sometimes, somethings have to come first, to please some people (shall we say) Smiley
digicidal

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:24:04 PM

So for a much better sense of what you expect (and completely in line with the Kickstarter analogy) you merely wish that the PR Firm announcement and fundraising had been kept completely secret from everyone until everything was already finalized?  I understand the need for transparency and I support you in that endeavor - but it's a chicken-and-egg issue here. In addition, if they paid the entire 30K out of pocket and then asked for donations... how well do you think the community would react to that? Smiley

Most competitive contract negotiations require NDAs (or the firm is crap, that's another possibility).  Even some big realty firms do this - because if a big developer lets it slip that he's soliciting a firm/agency but not under contract already... they can almost guarantee that the client will get poached by their competition.
Pages: « 1 ... 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 [1441] 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: