Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:24:13 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:37:57 PM by Jabulon

Transparency, The Foundation, Business, and Life in general.

The thread definitely seems to be shifting out the abusive smackdown phase and into the phase of the long-and-thoughtful post. All give praise, to the evolving collective consciousness that is Blackcoin. More humor, a lighter and more respectful tone, diminished 'ego', more focus on substance. I truly hope this thread is never shut down as it is an incredibly rich document of the new and largely uncharted social and monetary experiment called crypto.

As succinctly as I can, here are a few thoughts to consider on the questions of transparency, Foundation, insider ops, and running Blackcoin in a healthy, fair, and effective manner:

Absolute transparency on all fronts and at all times: not realistic, nor even possible. Furthermore, beyond certain limits it is not desirable. Closed-doors are to some extent a 'necessary evil'. They are inevitable, and with all their obvious dangers can nonetheless benefit the currency and its investors AS A GROUP. The negative aspects and risks can also be mitigated considerably through proper management and oversight. How well that goes will, yes, depend somewhat on the ethical standards of certain individuals, as well as on the general level of cooperation and orderliness within community as a whole. You need to consider end results, as compared with those of an 'absolute' democracy, with 'absolute' transparency (scare quotes here because these are only possible hypothetically).

Anyone with experience in the corporate world knows that there are things that stay protected within upper management, at least for a time, and for good reason. Planned innovations and other initiatives can be destroyed, lose all their power, be stolen, copied, even turned against one if released prematurely in the name of transparency. YES, the same closed door does create possibilities of abuse. It happens when individuals involved are of low character and sufficient mechanisms are not in place to stop them.

And please, let's not hear the childish refrain that "this is not corporate, this is not a business, this is decentralized!" Some of the same people who objected to my corporate analogies in the past are now making free use of them. Crypto is different from business in the traditional sense, but it also has a great deal in common with it, and every effective plan that been executed for the benefit of Blackcoin to date has been successful due to the business acumen and business-efficacy of the person/people responsible. The analogy largely holds, and we are too early in crypto's evolution to fully grasp where the analogy breaks down and fundamentally different thinking is required. This is largely uncharted territory, and we are the vanguard. We are the first settlers.

Coming back to the Foundation specifically, I strongly approve of its existence and its demonstrated level of conduct and efficacy thus far. I applaud its stated purpose, and its promise as an instrument for good. It's still evolving, and I recommend giving it a chance to do so. That said, if it does not have one already, it should have a charter and by-laws. That should be in written form and available to everyone. And it should be drafted in full view of the community, with all its inputs taken into account. The possibility of an elected oversight committee could also be considered. But these things all take time. Let's allow for that, and in the meantime not hobble ourselves from present action by demanding perfection by 6pm tonight.

Hi thank you for your deep and thoughtful insight. The very nature of crypto is to be decentralized and give "power" to the many. That is why it was created in the first place. If we start going down the path of centralization, then what is the point of crypto? We might as well just use FIAT. Now I agree we must follow some practices used by Corporations, but closed doors is not one. Transparency is key, realistic, and practical in this environment of mistrust and skepticism. If someone wants to steal or copy an idea then so be it, let them. Anytime you have a few speaking for the many, especially when there are millions at stake, it will always lead to disaster. This has been tried before and failed miserably. As soon as BC starts to reach $1.00 and greed kicks in, people true colors will quickly emerge. If friends & family have become bitter enemies over money, what do you think will happen with strangers who have only known each other a few months? Greed, ego, or thirst for "power" will not be a factoer if everything is decentralized. However, any Foundation with multiple people "running" it will inevitably collapse on itself. The major issue with that is by the time the "Foundation" implodes it would have been established as the central core of the community. If it collapses everything around it will collapse. That is why it is key not to give too much control to one entity. Very good example of that is the US government. We have different branches of government for a reason. There has to be checks and balances to prevent absolute control or absolute collapse.

And thanks for your thoughtful reply. I hear you, and much of what you say has run through my mind at one time or another as well. My conclusions are different from yours. It would be a long and deeply interesting conversation, ideally in the company of at least one bottle of very good red wine. No, definitely two bottles for this one. You know, this debate bears much resemblance to the one between traditional western tonal music and the proponents of atonality, e.g., Schoenberg, with 12-tone or 'serial' music and such, starting early in the 20th century. Tonal harmony, for those unfamiliar with the term, is based on a 'centralized' organization of notes around a particular note, called the 'tonic', which the ear grasps immediately as the key in which a piece is written, like "C Major". Example: from Bach's Well-tempered clavier book 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FEhczgoryg
For the atonalists, tonal music had exhausted what they felt were its possibilities to evolve music further, and that it had become and ossified and suffocating tradition, tyrannical even, burying innovation. Here's an example of Schoenberg's early atonal work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrjg3jzP2uI
The advocates of the tonal system argued and still argue from different camps of their own. Nowadays, for example, they point out that 100 years after Schoenberg, turn on the radio and what you'll still hear is all tonal music. Because the human ear likes it. And moreover that it's based organically on laws of acoustical physics (the harmonic series, etc., here's a highly readable account of that: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/terence.dwyer/The%20Harmonic%20Series%20Explained.pdf )

ANYhoo - back to the matter at hand...and again, very briefly:

On the scale of what Blackcoin needs to become, the combined holdings of all Foundation members put together doesn't mean squat. In fact, the total market cap of Blackcoin doesn't mean squat. The kind of investors I eventually want to see in Blackcoin could buy and sell all of us together ten times a day right now. Thankfully, they don't. Because we're scarcely on their radar if at all. Because (again, for now thankfully) we are by orders-of-magnitude too small a vehicle to move the amounts of money they want to move. Because it's not worth their time to play nickel slot-machines. Unless somebody is really, really drunk. Viewed on this scale, we are all , for now, a brotherhood of small-holders. From the college kid with 1200 BC to the biggest holder on the list (be he Foundation or not), we are all small fry. One school of minnows flitting about in a gigantic ocean. This will still be true at BC=$1. This will still be true at BC=$5. When we get to half a billion market cap, then we can start to talk. Just barely. I want to see us get there. In think we can get there. And I guarantee you, between now and then there's going to be so much turnover in the who's who of Blackcoin (the Foundation, the rich-list, and everyone else) as to make any notion of centralization right now totally irrelevant. The Foundation is, we must remember, not a fixed thing. Whatever we can make it into now, great. Its present form is nothing but an interim phenomenon, serving as temporary organizing principle. A much-needed one in my opinion. It bears no resemblance to what it will be down the road, if it exists at all. Re-decentralization will be a perpetual fact of our existence.
So what do we need to get to the goal? I'll name my top three things, in no particular order:
1. The credibility of widespread use as real money.
2. A shitload of organized publicity
3. Teamwork - I'm talking band of brothers.

Anyone who stays the course could very well be sitting on a serious fortune. My target year is 2018.    

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:26:20 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP!!!
escribbles

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:31:52 PM

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h160/wesquibel2/dsafsf.png

Hi, www.digiscribbles.com is a new store that is now accepting Blackcoin. At DigiScribbles we currently have gift cards and PC video games for sale. Please stop by and check us out.
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:34:36 PM

Ya something like contact info is more important.  

How do i contact anyone at BlackCoin or BlackCoin Pool for support?

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

Is there an email address or phone number?

When i try sending an email (ie: info@blackcoinpool.com or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

there is nothing upfront or evident..... except for mentioning IRC

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.

Quote from: calme on Today at 06:11:53 PM
I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to point my miners somewhere else.

Ok...so no one else knows how to contact someone at BlackCoin Pool  either...or there would have been a quick reply on such a simple thing.

I have pointed my miners elsewhere now.

As it has been stuck for so long, I am just gonna have to assume that my second payout out of 7 is lost and no one at BlackPool can look into it for me as i can't contact them about it.

will keeping checking the site to see if there is some contact info tho.

Go to http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=%23blackcoinpool&uio=d4

Someone there should be able to help you.

Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:36:21 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.
Could also do advertising inside of trains or even painted onto them.

Any central city that this could be employed easily is a good idea.
However Specifically targeting financial epicentres would be the objective.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley

Limited information is available, ill make a couple of calls tomorrow.
But there are minimum terms and it would cost in the region of £2500 per Cab for 6months for central London area.

Also the side glass seems a no go area (Borough council by-law), but rear is poss OK.
Would be optimal to pay them in BC instead of fiat, but that would be quite a sales pitch.

Hmm i wonder - this could be the start of a wonderful partnership with Coinkite Smiley
If we would could get the Cabbies on board to accept BC as fare payment too, by use of Coinkite.

I love this idea!!!!

Further.
If anyone would like to get on this and has some spare time feel free to collate information.

http://www.londontaxiadvertising.com/
http://www.taxiadvertising.com/
http://www.verifonemedia.co.uk/
http://www.transportmedia.co.uk/taxi-advertising

Gives some ideas for the graphics would need to be and background info on the visibility.

If anyone knows any Hackney Carriage firms in London that could be approached direct feel free to say or approach them.

Looking for people to join the;

official BlackCoin advertising and public awareness committee (UK division)

Ok, that was a joke Wink

derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:38:13 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.
Could also do advertising inside of trains or even painted onto them.

Any central city that this could be employed easily is a good idea.
However Specifically targeting financial epicentres would be the objective.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley

Limited information is available, ill make a couple of calls tomorrow.
But there are minimum terms and it would cost in the region of £2500 per Cab for 6months for central London area.

Also the side glass seems a no go area (Borough council by-law), but rear is poss OK.
Would be optimal to pay them in BC instead of fiat, but that would be quite a sales pitch.

Hmm i wonder - this could be the start of a wonderful partnership with Coinkite Smiley
If we would could get the Cabbies on board to accept BC as fare payment too, by use of Coinkite.

I love this idea!!!!

me too!

Maybe we can get coinkite to do a PR-Campaign with Blackcoin?

Some Coinkite Logo to that cabbies wouldn't disturb the design I think Wink

NEM/XEM!!!
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:39:27 PM

Further.
If anyone would like to get on this and has some spare time feel free to collate information.

Gives some ideas for the graphics would need to be and background info on the visibility.

If anyone knows any Hackney Carriage firms in London that could be approached direct feel free to say or approach them.

Ok, that was a joke Wink

Doesn't need to be (a joke)... has exactly as much credibility... although it will need more transparency. Smiley
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:40:05 PM

Someone should approach Coinkite, derBruchpilotPro  Cool

colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:41:31 PM

You can't even spare 25 BC? Amazing!

Its not about if I can spare 25BC or not, point is I want an informed option as to what I do with my funds. Roll Eyes
Its called freedom to choose and if I am not satisfied, then putting pressure on me (or anyone) to jump through your hoop since you obviously buy into it is not really acceptable.

I commend you for your generosity, but unless you know something I do not, then how do you know if what your donating to is even worth the $30k ?

I believe BlackCoin is the real deal. It has a chance to make a difference to the crypto world. I am putting faith in this. If the world KNEW for sure then price would be much higher already. I'm putting my money where my mouth is on this one!
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:42:11 PM

Quote from: Iconic
Thank you for your questions and I can also understand why you can view it as a double standard. Please understand not every question from me or others are attempts at attention but legitimate questions. In regards to your question, although a private company is not required to disclose profits, I would be more than happy to share that information with you. After manufacturing, packaging, community donation ($1 per card), and worldwide shipping, my profit is roughly $5-$7 depending on the country I am shipping.

Thank you for the clarity!

I actually am 100% for you getting something out of your campaign and always have been. I don't and nobody should expect anyone to put so much time into anything without at least covering their time and expenses.

Keep things positive everyone.  Think how much could be accomplished if you tried to do something to actually promote Blackcoin instead of bitching about everything here.

I would love nothing better than having 100 "investment groups" working to increase the value of Blackcoin.

There are litterally 100s of cancer foundations, all working for a cure.  You dont see them complaining about each other - they all have a common goal.  

Everyone here should have the same agenda (promoting blackcoin / increasing the value of blackcoin)

Lets light this candle!

Amen to this. The best thing that can happen for Blackcoin is for everyone to be thinking up campaigns, forming their own groups and bringing ideas to the table.

Quote from: brammien
See you proved my point. The official connection between investment group/foundation and the official representation of Blackcoin. You might as well come right out and be honest now, these are two in the same.

There is no official connection. There is no official anything. Everyone who is in a position, has either done so because they took the initiative themselves, or because the community tasked them to do it. You keep bringing up the same invalid point. Nobody owns Blackcoin, nobody is the official face of Blackcoin, not the Foundation, not Iconic, not Soepkip. NOBODY. You could call yourself the 'No.1 Official Blackcoin Ownership Group' and it still wouldn't make it true. The Foundation is simply an early front-runner group that has come together to bash ideas around and pool their efforts into the same things. Who is to say in a year there will not be more 'Foundations?', nothing.

If renaming the group sorts out the issues, then rename it. I honestly think these issues go deeper than the name however. But if it stops this unnecessary bickering, then do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE

You are wrong, Gritt made comment to IE about officially not supporting him from foundation, which in turn is taken as officially BC. My questions are who runs social media accounts? Whomever runs them should not be part of this foundation, investment group, it's conflicting interest. The official social media could be handled in other ways, but is seen as the foundation. Social media group should not be biased, and unsupportive to community. Just repost hype and iniatives as they come out. There is nothing wrong with investment group in and of itself, it's conflicting interest problems I have. Trust me, I'd say exactly same thing about IE if he tried to do same thing.

Can we just have independent representation in the social media that doesn't have it's hands in many cookie jars. Besides, if your an independent investment group you don't need to even be transparent, so long as your not mixing your investment intiatives into becoming official spokes group. Your deeds will gather support if you do a fine job, if not, then you'll lose support, but you won't tarnish the BC name, cause your not offiical.

I don't see those in the investment group responding, so really making me wonder what they are up to, a coup? Land grab? All the glory of BC success?

I'm tired of people saying i'm causing issues, you guys started the issue with starting a foundation. Please go read about worldcoin, it was disaster, and you'll find out soon enough this will be too. It's a slippery slope. Say investment group does well, gets lot of support, you'll be rewarded in BC prices going higher, more community support, and donations. So remove yourselves please from the official BC channels, and let someone independant take over. Maybe Rat4 needs to find someone independant for social media. I'm asked many times who runs them and still not the slightest clue who does.
colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:52:47 PM

+1  Cheesy
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

Further.

Ok, that was a joke Wink

Doesn't need to be (a joke)... has exactly as much credibility... although it will need more transparency. Smiley

lol. BAAPAC is born !

bapaac.org.uk or bapaac.org or do you preffer bapaac.eu ? Wink

ATCkit

Activity: 786
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:59:10 PM

For ex: on the pool "a payout that's been stuck in"pending" status for several days now?"

When i try sending an email (ie: info@blackcoinpool.com or support @blackcoinpool.com), i simply get undeliverable messages.

why would i want to go  an IRC to ask for help with my account? IRC is not confidential for my personal business......and not user friendly for a first time user like me. LOL- I can't even get in on the chat  on that weird thing.

I hope people will be more friendly soon. And I do like the organized efforts at increasing BC's value and am glad such things are being done. Exciting stuff. But my main concern--which is undoubtedly a typical concern--is the potential for groups to collectively bully downward pressure for the sake of accumulation while keeping other investors in the dark.

very true...but when you can't even reach out to anyone on the Pool to ask a simple question to resolve an issue, it's a problem.  I love the concept and everything i ma reading...but i can't get any support. It's just  one way communication. Back to basics please _eg: customer (miner) support.

If this can't happen, then i have no choice but to point my miners somewhere else.

Ok...so no one else knows how to contact someone at BlackCoin Pool  either...or there would have been a quick reply on such a simple thing.

As it has been stuck for so long, I am just gonna have to assume that my second payout out of 7 is lost and no one at BlackPool can look into it for me as i can't contact them about it.

irc twitter

Sorry but that does not help me.

No use in  mining at BlackPool until they enable something that allows you to contact them directly. That is a very common feature on websites in general.

I have to assume that i have lost my second payout out of 7 over the past week and just move onto another place to mine.

Thx for trying to help tho Smiley
ATCkit

Activity: 786

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:10:56 PM

even in the crypto currency world one can easily find an example of sites with "contact" right up front for anyone to see.

click on this one:

http://eligius.st/~gateway/

amigdala

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

irc twitter

Sorry but that does not help me.

No use in  mining at BlackPool until they enable something that allows you to contact them directly. That is a very common feature on websites in general.

I have to assume that i have lost my second payout out of 7 over the past week and just move onto another place to mine.

Thx for trying to help tho Smiley

If you do not chase your own coins, no one else is going to do it for you.

Sure, you're right to ask for an easier solution to contact the individuals in charge of the pool; communication channels must be available. But it makes absolutely no sense for you to rule out the option to get in touch (the only one available at this point, it seems) and choose to give up on your coins instead. If that is the case, then you really should not be complaining for not getting your payout now; it is a deliberate choice on your behalf, after all.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:20:14 PM

<3 I'll be sending some when I get home. watch the reddit post !

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:29:50 PM

My Crazy Idea!!

Look I can't think small thats just not how I do.  Its worked for me in the past and well I want to at least make some noise so my proposal.

BUY THE LA CLIPPERS

Ok we can't afford to buy the whole team but we can buy a small percentage!!

It will make some noise and if we happen to buy it well guess what with coinkite we can charge in BlackCoin.  If we can't buy it free press!

Now there are a lot of suitors that want to buy the team I say we try to align ourselves with Rick Caruso  Twitter handle @RickCarusoLA

He is founder and CEO of Caruso Affiliated real estate mogul.

All we would want is half a percentage that is the same ownership percentage that Jay Z owned of the Nets.

So its a CRAZY idea a big idea but if you can't dream big then don't dream at all.

Who's with me ?!?!

WE ARE ONE

Black Coin address: B6NfXMLq2ukWMq8pEzbxEGMQtCH6ZSqxus

Hi, I don't understand this idea..?

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:31:21 PM

RUNNING A FEW NUMBERS...

This proposed -or real- "Foundation", for what we all know by now, will be comprised of 15-20 individuals "that were here more or less from the beginning" and that are all well know to the community... well, since the whole thing exists only for just over two months, how "well known" can they be?

But since the ra-ra mentality is obviously much more active here than the simplest exercise of critical thinking, let's try some numbers so no one can claim "oh I didn't understand the potential ramifications and dangers. It is already established that the proposed -or real- "Foundation" is, in reality, a "Group of Investors" in which Rat4 and The DOGE take part. There's no other purpose, NONE, that supersedes the main if not only purpose of a "group of investors". By simple and pure definition: To make profits, i.e.:Money. Pure and simple. No ifs, no buts.

With that in mind, I believe it is safe to assume that of those 15-20 investors now in the proposed "Foundation", we will find that they hold most if not all of the top 20 BlackCoin Wallets. And maybe quite a few spares. That's by themselves, not even counting family members, friends or associates already converted to the BC "faith". Remember, the MAIN interest of such group, by definition, is to obtain profits, ok? Now, place yourselves in a position in which you personally or a group of "yous", own double or triple the amount of BC that is traded daily in the exchanges. And just limit the vision, for concentration and clarity purposes, to the two main exchanges, MintPal and Cryptsys. I'm sure you can easily see the unlimited possibilities... on arbitrage alone... which means simply selling in one place and buying in the other while actually maintaining the same amount of BC at the end of the day. Even at $0.12 a piece, the current price, you can easily imagine that such activity, even at much lower levels, would produce dreamlike kind of profits with practically no risks whatsoever. Will the Investors Group in the "Foundation" do this? Of course not, will they? Can they do it, exceptionally or on a regular basis? YOU answer that question. There's a reason why such a thing would mean jail time -extensive- if it were to happen in the real world.

But since we are all being so proactive, so well mannered and putting extensive amount of ribbons to everything that we post not to hurt too many sensitivities, one would actually believe one has entered the Twilight Zone. Now we have this "generous" guy, Colin, that offers to match up to $5k whatever donations, as it this were some kind of telethon. It is already a freaking circus with a bunch of people vying for who comes with the most outrageous idea of what to do so they can sell at 37 and buy back at 30 and brag about it. It is greedy beyond words, pathetic to extreme that such amount of real resources, which could save hundreds of children's lives, quite literally, would be used in this dick-measuring context for the ONLY purpose of getting a coin to trade at 37 instead of at 30. There's no generosity in that. There could be a bunch of other adjectives, none even remotely being "generous"... and and I can see the question in the ever attacking "defense" coming... the answer is "not enough", ok? So you can save yourself the inevitable question.

Can the "Investment Group" exist and be called "Foundation" or any other name? Well, in fact it does already exist, obviously. Organized and ready for action as we saw in the campaign against IC over the weekend. The Land Grab had already taken place, just covertly. Now it is kind of official. You guys, the "community" can do whatever you want but we are BlackCoin and no one but us will ever have control over it. We are the devs and now we are also The Foundation. Marking territory. Besides, we have the coins. We can do anything we want. In fact, let's move the "discussion" to forums we absolutely control and where absolutely no dissenting words are ever allowed to be posted.

Well, there are no positives in that. No matter how you pretend to disguise it. Like I warned before, it will prove sooner, rather than later, BlackCoin's undoing. A pity because I love the gorgeous logo. But calls for reason, sadly, are an exercise in futility. Hopefully not too many people will be severely hurt by the inevitable.

Now back to your previous ra-ra's.

morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:42:38 PM

barabbas, I am sad we were not able to come to terms. At the end of the day it sounds like you are worried about a very maniacal group. I cannot convince you otherwise with words on a forum. But I hope you see that you would have absolutely no power to stop the group you fear. The group you fear could act entirely without your knowledge (as you yourself suggested). It would really make no sense for me to even be talking to you if all that I required was money... But for what we are actually doing we require community faith and community ideas. Because that is what it takes to grow.

I appreciate the conversation and best of luck on your future endeavors.
Pages: « 1 ... 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 [1442] 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: