R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:07:57 AM

I have 2 x 270x gpu. I am wondering what is the best config for both of my gpu. I like to get at least 200 kh/s. can you guys help me out please?

ty

This is my config file...

Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "stratum+tcp://gpu.suprnova.cc:4444",
"user" : "xxxxxxxxxx",
"pass" : "xxxxxxxxxx"
}

]
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "14208",
"gpu-memclock" : "1465",
"gpu-engine" : "1100",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.240",
"gpu-powertune" : "20",
"gpu-vddc" : "1.250",
"auto-fan" : true,
"auto-gpu" : true,
"temp-overheat" : "80",
"temp-cutoff" : "85",
"expiry" : "30",
"log" : "5",
"queue" : "0",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0-3",
"scrypt-vert" : true
}

Change the device to "0,1" or "0-1" for your configuration.  That's for the four 270X's I'm running.  I get just over 200KH/s for Scrypt-N (GPUCoin).  You can also raise or lower your clock/memory speeds accordingly.

I have powercolor pcs 270x. does it works or not with this config setting? I am also using vertiminer and not cgminer.

I don't have a 270x but using this config should work fine for you. Just change the "device" as suggested. Try different settings if these don't work optimal. You should be getting about half the hashrate that you'd get with any other scrypt coin.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:36:22 AM

Look Guys, sorry I haven't been able to post today but I see it like this.
I'm sure GPUCoin would love to have his OP updated, pretty, and smelling of roses, but he has a lot on his plate. A shipment of cards to mail out to buyers, trying like holyhell to get a decent exchange to list this coin, dealing with previous commitments like the legal hurdles of trying to sell coin directly at his site,and I'm sure also worrying about being able to continue his business with the troubles going on right now. I think just about everybody is doing the right thing right now, trading what coin they can, mining what coin they can, talking about the coin where they can, voting where they can. The only thing we need to do a much better job of is keeping the faith, keep working hard and things will work out.

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
silverfern

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:13:02 AM

I do agree that we still need to keep faith in the coin.

We also need to build a bigger community, with that comes marketing etc. We need to create some buzz about the coin. This takes both sides, the general public needs communication from the management team (I know they all have jobs etc) but making short posts to tell us how things are going and what they are doing/planning will boost morale and is pretty easy (they can even do it on the front page). The other side is us, we need to market and advertise the coin to the bitcoin community and beyond. We can't just wait for the management to do everything, if you really do believe in the coin, write articles, vote, tweet do anything that will increase exposure about the coin.

Secondly, I do agree about the posters about maybe having a direct link from the store site on the front page. People don't realize that you can click on GPUcoin.net to go there (put the equivalent price into US dollars as well so people know they are getting a deal, some people are lazy and when they see millions of GPUcoins for a product they shy away). We NEED to get on a better exchange that takes some donations from us and the management as well to boost up our votes. Honestly, getting on a bigger exchange isn't going to magically solve how our coin is doing. We need to do some of the things above to make it work and more....

More: With our current model of selling GPUcoins for GPU isn't going to work forever. If you have surfed newegg and amazon lately GPU prices are falling. WHY? because mining isn't as profitable as before, especially when you factor in paying for electricity as well. We need to start selling other products, gift cards etc etc etc. We also have to make it a deal ie selling $100 amazon card for $80 equivalent GPUcoins. The marketplace is a great idea but we need to put more things that people want there, if anyone has connections with big retail stores, mom and pop stores, anything... that can get things for cheaper and sell it on GPUcoins that would help.

As I see it, In the end, it takes both parties to tango. If you want the coin to succeed we both have to put in the effort.  
Caldweld

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:06:47 AM

We also need to build a bigger community, with that comes marketing etc. We need to create some buzz about the coin. This takes both sides, the general public needs communication from the management team (I know they all have jobs etc) but making short posts to tell us how things are going and what they are doing/planning will boost morale and is pretty easy (they can even do it on the front page). The other side is us, we need to market and advertise the coin to the bitcoin community and beyond. We can't just wait for the management to do everything, if you really do believe in the coin, write articles, vote, tweet do anything that will increase exposure about the coin.

Secondly, I do agree about the posters about maybe having a direct link from the store site on the front page. People don't realize that you can click on GPUcoin.net to go there (put the equivalent price into US dollars as well so people know they are getting a deal, some people are lazy and when they see millions of GPUcoins for a product they shy away). We NEED to get on a better exchange that takes some donations from us and the management as well to boost up our votes. Honestly, getting on a bigger exchange isn't going to magically solve how our coin is doing. We need to do some of the things above to make it work and more....

More: With our current model of selling GPUcoins for GPU isn't going to work forever. If you have surfed newegg and amazon lately GPU prices are falling. WHY? because mining isn't as profitable as before, especially when you factor in paying for electricity as well. We need to start selling other products, gift cards etc etc etc. We also have to make it a deal ie selling $100 amazon card for $80 equivalent GPUcoins. The marketplace is a great idea but we need to put more things that people want there, if anyone has connections with big retail stores, mom and pop stores, anything... that can get things for cheaper and sell it on GPUcoins that would help.

As I see it, In the end, it takes both parties to tango. If you want the coin to succeed we both have to put in the effort.  

On that note its time for me to VOTE on mintpal! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
only 8.4 btc to get top vote lol i have .1 on offer
fpgaxi

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:44:58 AM

Look Guys, sorry I haven't been able to post today but I see it like this.
I'm sure GPUCoin would love to have his OP updated, pretty, and smelling of roses, but he has a lot on his plate. A shipment of cards to mail out to buyers, trying like holyhell to get a decent exchange to list this coin, dealing with previous commitments like the legal hurdles of trying to sell coin directly at his site,and I'm sure also worrying about being able to continue his business with the troubles going on right now. I think just about everybody is doing the right thing right now, trading what coin they can, mining what coin they can, talking about the coin where they can, voting where they can. The only thing we need to do a much better job of is keeping the faith, keep working hard and things will work out.

waltsmith

The thing is GPUCoin doesn't need to do all the things himself. Can anybody of you make this job and give him just to copy and paste it to the OP? To keep faith is good but simple things must be done fast and first. Don't you think so?
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:02:39 AM

First time post...long time follower.  I tend to to stalk the forums because most of the questions/comments I have get posted anyways...maybe I'm just lazy.  You can confirm my commitment to GPU by checking out the 142 blocks I've found over at xhash.  Not earth shattering, but it's all I got... Shocked Shocked Shocked

It looks like CryptoRush might be gone for good, which is going to shake things up for a little while...  I've been using Atomic, and while it seems pretty cool, there is NO volume.  I just snapped up a few hundred thousand at 17 though and thought that was a good deal.   Grin Grin Grin

@Waltsmith, I do appreciate your thoughts on most topics and your efforts to communicate with the masses.  I do have to say though that GPUCoin does seem to be a little out to lunch.  How long would it take to change the OP, 5 minutes?  Put a big banner that says the store is open???  The only thing that separates this coin from the rest is the store....and it actually opened...and is selling stuff....I think this might go down and cryptocoin history...and nobody knows it.

I do have to say that as far as a forum based crypto community goes, there does seem to be a little more buy in here with the GPU community.  Most comments are thought out and there are quite a few great ideas to push the coin forward.  That is encouraging, but we just need to figure out a way to leverage it.  

Anyways, guess I was bored and wanted to introduce myself...I'm all in and like the rest of you, hoping for best.  Good luck!    
silverfern

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:10:47 AM

First time post...long time follower.  I tend to to stalk the forums because most of the questions/comments I have get posted anyways...maybe I'm just lazy.  You can confirm my commitment to GPU by checking out the 142 blocks I've found over at xhash.  Not earth shattering, but it's all I got... Shocked Shocked Shocked

It looks like CryptoRush might be gone for good, which is going to shake things up for a little while...  I've been using Atomic, and while it seems pretty cool, there is NO volume.  I just snapped up a few hundred thousand at 17 though and thought that was a good deal.   Grin Grin Grin

@Waltsmith, I do appreciate your thoughts on most topics and your efforts to communicate with the masses.  I do have to say though that GPUCoin does seem to be a little out to lunch.  How long would it take to change the OP, 5 minutes?  Put a big banner that says the store is open???  The only thing that separates this coin from the rest is the store....and it actually opened...and is selling stuff....I think this might go down and cryptocoin history...and nobody knows it.

I do have to say that as far as a forum based crypto community goes, there does seem to be a little more buy in here with the GPU community.  Most comments are thought out and there are quite a few great ideas to push the coin forward.  That is encouraging, but we just need to figure out a way to leverage it.  

Anyways, guess I was bored and wanted to introduce myself...I'm all in and like the rest of you, hoping for best.  Good luck!    

Haha Malbee, I was like you for the longest time as well. All I want to do is help this coin succeed. It has a great idea, we just need the follow through.
lily3241

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

PoSToken

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:39:16 AM

Market feature that would be nice is to send a message to the seller to ask a question about product.

The market prospects will be very good,
Is the inevitable product of this society,
We are the pioneer. Smiley

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
pearstar20

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 07:43:12 AM

Dont only target mintpal, coinedup is proper exchange as well, maybe its even easier to get there.
takiyon

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:00:33 AM

Hashfever died. I guess I will just have to point all my miners to DedicatedPool from now on.
takiyon

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 10:13:37 AM

I have added a request for coinedup on their reddit site. lets hope other people bump it. The community is more that welcome to participate. The link is below.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/21hsux/please_add_gpu_coin_gpuc/

~Takiyon~
tavirosu

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 10:15:53 AM

On that note its time for me to VOTE on mintpal! https://www.mintpal.com/voting
only 8.4 btc to get top vote lol i have .1 on offer

Like someone pointed out before, maybe they can use the premined ammount to make it happen, since it's the company interest to be able to have the coin a decent exchange. But anyhow, I'm bagholding my coins for now, still feels wierd that this coin has very low trade ammount....

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
v3p

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:25:14 AM

Someone should create a multipool which mines other altcoins and pays out in GPUC to create buy pressure.
First we'd need proper exchange I guess.
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:42:37 AM

Come on guys ...  i feel like im the only one voting for gpuc on mintpal ... even im not a supporter for the coin ... i just want it to hit exchange caz i like the idea behind it ... how can the real supporters don't even vote ....

mindact

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:43:47 AM

so what's GPUcoin price now?
hendr1x

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:15:33 PM

Market feature that would be nice is to send a message to the seller to ask a question about product.

This feature all ready exists, you can go to a member page and click "send message" or go through your account messages tab Smiley
goodluck0319

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:17:04 PM

{
"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://gpu-stratum.hashfever.com:3262",
      "user" : "xxxxxxxx",
      "pass" : "xxxxxxx"
   }

]
"intensity" : "18",
"worksize" : "256",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "20481,14208",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250,1465",
"gpu-engine" : "950,1100",
"auto-fan" : true,
"auto-gpu" : true,
"expiry" : "30",
"gpu-threads" : "1",
"scan-time" : "1",
"device" : "0,1",
"scrypt-vert" : true
}

I don't know if this is correct.  first gpu is 290 and second is 270x

how do I add this : "gpu-vddc" : "1.240"  without conflict the 290 gpu. do I just add it?
SWEminer

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:22:05 PM

very low unfortunatlely:

Bittrex: 0.00000010 nxt-e: 0.00000015 Atomic: 0.00000017 Cryptorush: 0.00000017

Store is still having plenty of 280x in stock. I wanna buy one but since the coin keep going down price rises, I will never get there Smiley

Best regards
km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:33:23 PM

very low unfortunatlely:

Bittrex: 0.00000010 nxt-e: 0.00000015 Atomic: 0.00000017 Cryptorush: 0.00000017

Store is still having plenty of 280x in stock. I wanna buy one but since the coin keep going down price rises, I will never get there Smiley

Best regards

Thoughts of you and me
The price is too low
What good choice for us together
You have a great future
SWEminer

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:47:57 PM

I think there will a change soon, atleast I really hope so.
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 440 »
  Print  

Jump to: