R9 270 4~6 - 47 (2.8%)
R9 270 6+ - 93 (5.6%)
R9 280X 1~3 - 254 (15.3%)
R9 280X 4~6 - 255 (15.4%)
R9 280X 6+ - 268 (16.2%)
R9 290 1~3 - 150 (9.1%)
R9 290 3~6 - 91 (5.5%)
R9 290 6+ - 298 (18%)
OTHER (please specify in the thread) - 75 (4.5%)
NONE (Mining only) - 35 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 1656

Pages: « 1 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 [364] 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 ... 440 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GPUC] GPU Coin | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 421193 times)
buddynuno

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:42:06 AM

Im not sure exactly why the price has gone down, GPU's are selling on the store really nicely!

Because premine is being dumped? duh

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nauticatom

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:45:21 AM

Im not sure exactly why the price has gone down, GPU's are selling on the store really nicely!

Hey BuddyNoobo - No the premine isnt being dumped.. why dont you take a look at the market orders DUH... they are for a few thousand here and there... to put it into basic math for you,, 70 btc went into the IPO (premine), and there hasnt ever been a period of time where the buy book has been above 5 btc.. so even if us "IPO premine folks" wanted to dump, we cant... Its a volume issue presently, along with a price... We believe in the coin and are holding, or picking up cards...

Who really are dumping, are the nvidia and other low volume miners, who thought they could get an easy payday or a 280x for only a few thousand gpu, and are dumping those orders pushing down the market price.... Duh.........
buddynuno

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 01:58:14 AM

Hey BuddyNoobo - No the premine isnt being dumped.. why dont you take a look at the market orders DUH... they are for a few thousand here and there... to put it into basic math for you,, 70 btc went into the IPO (premine), and there hasnt ever been a period of time where the buy book has been above 5 btc.. so even if us "IPO premine folks" wanted to dump, we cant... Its a volume issue presently, along with a price... We believe in the coin and are holding, or picking up cards...

Who really are dumping, are the nvidia and other low volume miners, who thought they could get an easy payday or a 280x for only a few thousand gpu, and are dumping those orders pushing down the market price.... Duh.........

Give us the premined addresses and we clear this thing right now!!! You told us that the IPO investors payed 22 satoshi per coin!!!
We want proof of that!!! At least people who cares for their investment should care since your "IPO investors don't obliviously"
Blaming the little miner?? LOL
Please are you serious??? Little miners as you say are begging to price go up since they don't get any ROI from their crap hashpower!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
BKM

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:05:34 AM

Give us the premined addresses and we clear this thing right now!!! You told us that the IPO investors payed 22 satoshi per coin!!!
We want proof of that!!! At least people who cares for their investment should care since your "IPO investors don't obliviously"
Please are you serious??? Little miners as you say are begging to price go up since they don't get any ROI from their crap hashpower!!!

A dump is posting your coins at market and letting it drop to fill the order. Posting orders at your set price is not dumping. I for one, as an IPO participant, have posted my order to sell at a number I am happy with. If it goes higher I don't care because I have made my return and can move on. But, I will not be dumb and simply watch it go to the moon without pulling my order. It's called "being long" and setting your exit. As far as proving the value of the IPO - that's simple math dude and you can pull out your own calculator before you go off. If you don't like the return or believe in the model.... move on. There is nothing to see here for you.
buddynuno

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:17:56 AM

A dump is posting your coins at market and letting it drop to fill the order. Posting orders at your set price is not dumping. I for one, as an IPO participant, have posted my order to sell at a number I am happy with. If it goes higher I don't care because I have made my return and can move on. But, I will not be dumb and simply watch it go to the moon without pulling my order. It's called "being long" and setting your exit. As far as proving the value of the IPO - that's simple math dude and you can pull out your own calculator before you go off. If you don't like the return or believe in the model.... move on. There is nothing to see here for you.

Sure you made your ROI while this coin was at the hype before the release of the store!!! You were smart and probably had a gain of 100% if you sold at the peak of 45 satoshi!!! So maybe almost every IPO investors did the same like a nice tuned worked orchestra!!! But the ones that were dumb enough to invest while it was on the hype are suffering since for you to cash in and the suckers must suck in on their thumbs!!!
And after all of you are happy, the premine is being dumped like a sack of rotten potatoes!!! Premine addresses is all I ask!
SO don't give us the tale of the miner is dumping to profit because that is a old tale for the newbies!!!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:25:10 AM

Sure you made your ROI while this coin was at the hype before the release of the store!!! You were smart and probably had a gain of 100% if you sold at the peak of 45 satoshi!!! So maybe almost every IPO investors did the same like a nice tuned worked orchestra!!! But the ones that were dumb enough to invest while it was on the hype are suffering since for you to cash in and the suckers must suck in on their thumbs!!!
And after all of you are happy, the premine is being dumped like a sack of rotten potatoes!!! Premine addresses is all I ask!
SO don't give us the tale of the miner is dumping to profit because that is a old tale for the newbies!!!

If it makes you feel any better, I sold my IPO coins as soon as my investment was doubled.  But my IPO was only about 1 mil coins.  I have yet to see really aggressive dumping happening.  The numbers in the order book look to me like miners selling as they mine, which happens with everycoin.

Phad.
NubRevealer

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:27:46 AM

Everyone get ready for the end of this coin. Price will be under 10 very shortly. Maybe this coin will last longer than HORSE (only lasted 10 hours)

LMAO at TROLL, The IPO holders have been waiting for weeks, there is no buy pressure on new coin on small exchange and price is low. No one is selling a nickel of IPO fool

waltsmith

those are not a troll but a truth.
This coin is binded to the amount of GPU purchased by the BTC from IPO, no way the potato CEO will pour his $ outta his pocket to get more hardware.
Assume there's 72 BTC worth of IPO, and due date of store opening there will be 800Mil GPUCoin (400M from premine and 400from 2 weeks mining). 72 BTC/800 mil GPUC is 0.00000009 , so you ought to got 9.5 Mil GPUc to order 0,86 BTC worth of R9 290 if that's you guys are aiming for.
at this rate and time ipo member already lost 1/2 of their real IPO value, no way for a healthy minded ppl to keep their ipo vapor meaning as dump will happen soon.

sorry to awake everybody from your nice dream, but i couldn't stand to watch greenhorn like me getting punk'd by greedy ppls.

but crypto world well known to make money out of thin air, 10x(as in for now), 20x, or 100x of this coin real value at exchange is possible. yes is okay to keep the faith, but keep it at a reasonable lvl guys  Undecided
any excess from this coin real value at store opening will be the fuel for the CEO to buy more VGA.

You're obviously new to cryptocurrencies since you're missing the big picture. All cryptocoins are initially worthless. The value of a cryptocoin is tied to its real-world applications. In this case, the fact that someone can potentially buy graphics cards with their coins is fueling the value of GPUcoins. The value may not be substantial at first, but the realization that the business model started by the OP can be financially supported by the value of GPUcoins may eventually prompt other merchants to adopt the same business model or just accept the coins for their own services and goods. If things go well, then the coins themselves will hold a decent economic value. If not, then that's a risk that speculators have already come to accept. It's the same thing as speculating on collectibles -- you might find some rich person willing to buy them for a million each someday, or you might not. For GPUcoins though, you already have a community supporting the coins so the value itself is irrelevant. If you're saying that the IPO conversion value from the BTC amount is not worth it, then that's a misunderstanding of how free markets work. The IPO is helping the business model succeed so that the coins may eventually increase in value. If you're saying that a coin needs to have a high initial value to be worth investing in, then you obviously are not ready to join the cryptocurrency community. Not all coins need IPOs to be successful, but there are reasons to invest in IPOs that go beyond getting back enough coins to dump into an exchange and make a quick profit.

TLDR: Not everyone is a scamdumper like you.
I have been reading several times what you (and other) have been written here. But the part that you seem to miss constantly is that the people attracted by free gpu might not be the same than those getting enough coin to get them.
I assume someone with a 60gpu farms, must have some connections and might get them a little cheaper.

People who are really attracted by those free gpu are those who have more modest mining machine and won't get truck load of coins everyday.

So the value of the coin is highly relevant. Because if you need 1Millions gpuc to be able to get one gpu, they will know from the start that they won't be able to get them (and out of frustration will go mining elsewhere).
So it is in everybody interest that this coin has a highest value possible.  

so has all bagholders awake yet?  Cheesy
waltsmith

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 02:40:52 AM

Wow, did someone lose on a market trade or something and it get their panties in a twist? Personally, I have .25 BTC order in at cryptorush right now, highest offer at 16 satoshis, so, sell me those coins you bought at 45 and get something out of it at least, its the least I can do for a fella.

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
GPU Coin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:04:34 AM

To the people thinking that I am dumping coins, I have yet to sell a single coin for BTC.  All transfers have been to pay IPOs, Devs or bounties.
In order to be able to cash out and buy the next round of stock there is going to have to be a larger amount of buy orders so I am working on getting GPUC on as many market places as I can right now.

Current balance
http://explorer3.sancrypto.info/tx/0fa535dc6d568e9f4592224537e22693eb99234f2385a4d8476460223bcaca47#i0

waltsmith

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:26:10 AM

To the people thinking that I am dumping coins, I have yet to sell a single coin for BTC.  All transfers have been to pay IPOs, Devs or bounties.
In order to be able to cash out and buy the next round of stock there is going to have to be a larger amount of buy orders so I am working on getting GPUC on as many market places as I can right now.

Current balance
http://explorer3.sancrypto.info/tx/0fa535dc6d568e9f4592224537e22693eb99234f2385a4d8476460223bcaca47#i0

Thank you, this trolling was getting ridiculous. The blackcoin fiasco at cryptorush is what is giving us a black eye right now. But every coin has bumps in the road. Smells like a chance for profit to me.

waltsmith

Buy cheap GPUs with GPU Coin
Win a video card! - Drawing/Contest
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 03:27:56 AM

Jaymes has proven himself to be an honest guy, and has delivered on everything he has promised.

The big issue now is we need to promote and get the word out for GPUC.  There needs to be more buy orders .. the problem is not sell orders. 

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
medialx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:29:40 AM

abit of IPO funds for vote buying on mintpal maybe?
jollyriffic

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 03:50:08 AM

Current balance

i want all of those coins to hoard with my 937,366 coins.. *mouth watering*

UVC: Uc4hCM76fL8iQWgDJE34QA6hrnp2rGTq43    
EMC2: EKwkYKT6LE79ywhKhQtgqkbzcDhzRoB5kP   LTC: LZ7ffsTS93pR5cSZ9KMQMVunkEHRtPrZn9   
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 04:05:38 AM

Some constructive criticism:

I can get people to go to the GPUCoin website, the goods are cheap enough to draw a few people - but after that there is a big wall for the average person preventing them from purchasing.  They have to buy GPUCoins in order to use the GPUCoin store but it is not clear where to get the coins.

This will prevent adoption by a large section of our population, those who do not want to take the time to research GPUCoin.

Right on the front page, somewhere near the listed price, there should be a link to a easy to use reference page explaining how to get GPUCoins.

The closest you come is the link to GPUCoin.net, and even after getting to that page it is unclear where to go to find instructions on how to get GPU coins.

So it is a hurdle.  I can tell someone to go to the site and they will likely give up or start asking questions as it is not clear.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2014, 04:14:42 AM

Some constructive criticism:

I can get people to go to the GPUCoin website, the goods are cheap enough to draw a few people - but after that there is a big wall for the average person preventing them from purchasing.  They have to buy GPUCoins in order to use the GPUCoin store but it is not clear where to get the coins.

This will prevent adoption by a large section of our population, those who do not want to take the time to research GPUCoin.

Right on the front page, somewhere near the listed price, there should be a link to a easy to use reference page explaining how to get GPUCoins.

The closest you come is the link to GPUCoin.net, and even after getting to that page it is unclear where to go to find instructions on how to get GPU coins.

So it is a hurdle.  I can tell someone to go to the site and they will likely give up or start asking questions as it is not clear.
Yeah, would be nice to have a link to Mintpal to purchase GPU coins on the store front.
Nudge, nudge.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money