Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814490 times)
mana6

Activity: 354
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:56:07 PM

the coin price are too high these days...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

Hello thread!

This is ironic, but I have been mining dnotes almost since the beginning and this is the first post I have made in here. Dnotes has made me more BTC than any of the other scrypt coins I have mined for almost 2 years. I was mining at 6 m/h at one time and earning 30,000 dnotes a day at one point. Unfortunately, due to heat and electricity living in the south I have had to move to x11 with my old gpu farm Sad but have been back mining with my gridseeds Smiley It has been the most wonderful coin to mine for me and all of my trading has been on Allcoin.com.

thanks for such a great coin! its still my favorite. Glad to see its true worth coming alive!

MMNC  Wink

Thanks MMNC. We're glad you have had success with DNotes.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 07:56:21 PM

Keep up the voting on Mintpal! We are still gaining ground and have a good chance to make the listings.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:12:54 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 06:04:00 AM by Dyna

I just got home from a long field trip. Drove 245 miles in 3 ½ hours one way and it is midnight in Chicago. I am especially delighted to see more and more of our happy stake holders posting for the first time. Welcome, and thanks for sharing your DNotes experience with us.
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 07:05:43 AM

the coin price are too high these days...

Uhmm...That's kind of the point. If it's a "cheap" coin then it's like the other 50,000 coins out there. Meaning, it ain't worth crap. To be a useful coin, it has to be worth something. At this point, I can make more money with my empty beer cans than 99% of digital currency will get me. (I do recycle them, I don't save them up for money)

Or do you mean like stocks? Yeah, everybody wishes they bought M$, Google, Apple, way back when.

I'd say most coins are cheap. Most will stay that way because that's what they're are worth - nothing. Some coins should do well, meaning they WILL cost more, meaning they will also be worth more. There aren't many I see that happening with. I think calling DNotes "expensive" is actually a good sign.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:59:43 AM

I just got home from a long field trip. Drove 245 miles in 3 ½ hours one way and it is midnight in Chicago. I am especially delighted to see more and more of our happy stake holders posting for the first time. Welcome, and thanks for sharing your DNotes experience with us.

Delighted to see you in person once again, the Daylily Gardens are in full bloom. You breeding efforts are producing some very dramatic and striking flowers! After discussing some of the projects on the agenda for DNotes and some long-term strategies, I am more confident than ever that we have positioned DNote to be the crypto-currency of the future.

1. Price stability 
2. Trustworthy
3. Long-Term appreciating value

It is really very simple at it's core. Simple to say, hard to do. If a coin is not built from day one with these core values in mind, it could NEVER be used as a viable currency. Can anyone find another coin with these attributes? 
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:40:23 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 02:15:15 PM by Dyna

Delighted to see you in person once again, the Daylily Gardens are in full bloom. You breeding efforts are producing some very dramatic and striking flowers! After discussing some of the projects on the agenda for DNotes and some long-term strategies, I am more confident than ever that we have positioned DNote to be the crypto-currency of the future.

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

It is really very simple at it's core. Simple to say, hard to do. If a coin is not built from day one with these core values in mind, it could NEVER be used as a viable currency. Can anyone find another coin with these attributes?  

Thanks for the very nice dinner and lunch. The chance to meet with more than ten stake holders in one trip is a rising record. I was impressed that Haley understands so well that stability and reliable appreciating value are the best selling points in signing up merchant accounts. As a 4 1/2 months old currency, DNotes is the only digital currency that has been consistently stable with appreciating value. We know that your team would accept DNotes for Daylilies today. Although we can make it happened in a matter of days but for stability sake, we prefer to do things at the most appropriate time. We are here for the very long term. Those daylilies are stunning. I will be visiting you guys again next week and the week after that for a couple of days each trip. Thanks again for a great time.

Smokeys Daylily Gardens was started with a car load of daylilies from my private gardens in May 2007. It is likely the largest daylily grower in the world today. It is definitely the best in class. That is quite impressive. They would do things for their customers that others couldn't or wouldn't do. This has been one of their huge winning strategies. If you are seeing some of that with DNotes, there is a connection. DNotes is solidly positioned to be the best in class as the Digital Currency for the Future with Lasting Value. If the price of DNotes is too high today, according to one observer, may be it is. Value is in the eyes of the beholder. If you don't own, there is no value to you. If you do own it, there is a high degree of certainty that someone is willing to buy it from you at a significantly high price a year from now. That is appreciating value. I am willing to bet my farm and one old tracker on that.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:48:18 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 01:57:23 AM by Chase

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

Thanks for the very nice dinner and lunch. The chance to meet with more than ten stake holders in one trip is a rising record. I was impressed that Haley understands so well that stability and reliable appreciating value are the best selling points in signing up merchant accounts. As a 4 1/2 months old currency, DNotes is the only digital currency that has been consistently stable with appreciating value. We know that your team would accept DNotes for Daylilies today. Although we can make it happened in a matter of days but for stability sake, we prefer to do things at the most appropriate time. We are here for the very long term. Those daylilies are stunning. I will be visiting you guys again next week and the week after that for a couple of days each trip. Thanks again for a great time.

Smokeys Daylily Gardens was started with a car load of daylilies from my private gardens in May 2007. It is likely the largest daylily grower in the world today. It is definitely the best in class. That is quite impressive. They would do things for their customers that others couldn't or wouldn't do. This has been one of their huge winning strategies. If you are seeing some of that with DNotes, there is a connection. DNotes is solidly positioned to be the best in class as the Digital Currency for the Future with Lasting Value. If the price of DNotes is too high today, according to one observer, may be it is. Value is in the eyes of the beholder. If you don't own, there is no value to you. If you do own it, there is a high degree of certainty that someone is willing to buy it from you at a significantly high price a year from now. That is appreciating value. I am willing to bet my farm and one old tracker on that.

I am impressed.  When you said Smokeys Daylily Gardens was one of the largest daylily growers in the world, I naturally assumed it had been around for 20+ years.  Considering it must have taken a couple of years (?) to get your stock up built up, what you have done in 5 years is quite astounding.  This gives me even more faith in what can happen to DNotes in 5 or 6 years!

As far as the price goes, I think we would all like to travel back in time (even for 1 hour) to the time that DNotes was was under 100 Satoshis.  Having a price that goes up and stabilizes is pretty rare in the Crypocurrency world, so the price may seem high to someone who is used to the inevitable fall of so many others.  I know it is a bit early to call it, but it looks like DNotes is finding a new trading range after each of the last couple of price increases.  At a little more than 1/3 of a penny, I personally think it is a steal.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:19:45 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 02:11:26 AM by SmokeysGardens

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

I am impressed.  When you said Smokeys Daylily Gardens was one of the largest daylily growers in the world, I naturally assumed it had been around for 20+ years.  Considering it must have taken a couple of years (?) to get your stock up built up, what you have done in 5 years is quite astounding.  This gives me even more faith in what can happen to DNotes in 5 or 6 years!

As far as the price goes, I think we would all like to travel back in time (even for 1 hour) to the time that DNotes was was under 100 Satoshis.  Having a price that goes up and stabilizes is pretty rare in the Crypocurrency world, so the price may seem high to someone who is used to the inevitable fall of so many others.  I know it is a bit early to call it, but it looks like DNotes is finding a new trading range after each of the last couple of price increases.  At a little more than 1/3 of a penny, I personally think it is a steal.

Dyna can see the future like Dale Earnhardt Sr. can (could) "see the air" at Daytona. Once we did our research and implemented our plan, it took us only a few short years to reach the top in most measurable categories. The final piece of the puzzle was put in place when we met up with the puter guru, known to you guys here as DNotes. Same thing applies with DNotes as applied to Smokeys Gardens ....we will not even try to compete unless we can be AS GOOD, or BETTER than ALL other competitors. PLANNING on being #2 is just not worth the effort.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:35:02 AM

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

Dyna can see the future like Dale Earnhardt Sr. can (could) "see the air" at Daytona. Once we did our research and implemented our plan, it took us only a few short years to reach the top in most measurable categories. The final piece of the puzzle was put in place when we met up with the puter genius, known to you guys here as DNotes. Same thing applies with DNotes as applied to Smokeys Gardens ....we will not even try to compete unless we can be AS GOOD, or BETTER than ALL other competitors. Being #2 is just not worth the effort.

Awesome mentality! It would be like winning 10 world cups being first in the digital currency realm. Poor Argentina Sad

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:44:25 PM

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

Dyna can see the future like Dale Earnhardt Sr. can (could) "see the air" at Daytona. Once we did our research and implemented our plan, it took us only a few short years to reach the top in most measurable categories. The final piece of the puzzle was put in place when we met up with the puter guru, known to you guys here as DNotes. Same thing applies with DNotes as applied to Smokeys Gardens ....we will not even try to compete unless we can be AS GOOD, or BETTER than ALL other competitors. PLANNING on being #2 is just not worth the effort.

Thanks for your kind words, Smokeys. However, some clarification is in order. Major achievements like that of Smokeys Daylily Gardens is often the result of a dedicated group of very capable individuals highly motivated to accomplish a well defined mission. It is about the group’s self interest to be successful, resulting in significant mutual benefits to all that can not be achieved by a single individual. It takes leadership, and personal participation, showing and not just telling others what to do. To be “the top in most measurable categories” means more than a single person should be credited for its success. They have an amazing team. I am seeing the same thing with the DNotes’ team and our community. At this point, DNotes has a relatively small group of supporters along with a highly capable and dedicated development team.  Together, with a solid foundation and a favorable culture our growth momentum can quickly become unstoppable.

If you don’t plan to be #1, you will not be #1. This is especially true with a mission such as DNotes that is huge and massively complex. Planning to be #1 is fundamentally different than wishing to be #1. One needs to be quite lucky for a wish of this magnitude to come true. That is no better than day dreaming.

Day dreaming to be #1 is easy. Just shut eyes and wish all you want. Planning to be #1 is very difficult and time consuming. In the case of DNotes, it takes a very large team and many years. It takes a very deep understanding of the total macro system of DNotes at that point in time when DNotes ultimately achieved the greatest honor to hold that title. If that is a “super car” what are all the parts or components that made it the “super car” that none other can come close? Now go back to day one, when the first design was first placed on the drawing board. Examine the parts list. What are already available that do not have to be re-invented or improved. What are available but must be must be improved and fine tuned. What must be created to top it off as the “super car”. DNotes is positioned to be that “super” from Day One. “DNotes is THE Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value.” That is our core mission. It will take many years and all of us to promote and protect our self interest to accomplish one of the most challenging missions in human history. We are not just building the best battery. We are building the complete system. That is the DNotes difference. As Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can, you think you can’t – you’re right” We believe we can and we have planned for it from the first day DNotes was put on the drawing board.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

Thanks for your kind words, Smokeys. However, some clarification is in order. Major achievements like that of Smokeys Daylily Gardens is often the result of a dedicated group of very capable individuals highly motivated to accomplish a well defined mission. It is about the group’s self interest to be successful, resulting in significant mutual benefits to all that can not be achieved by a single individual. It takes leadership, and personal participation, showing and not just telling others what to do. To be “the top in most measurable categories” means more than a single person should be credited for its success. They have an amazing team. I am seeing the same thing with the DNotes’ team and our community. At this point, DNotes has a relatively small group of supporters along with a highly capable and dedicated development team.  Together, with a solid foundation and a favorable culture our growth momentum can quickly become unstoppable.

If you don’t plan to be #1, you will not be #1. This is especially true with a mission such as DNotes that is huge and massively complex. Planning to be #1 is fundamentally different than wishing to be #1. One needs to be quite lucky for a wish of this magnitude to come true. That is no better than day dreaming.

Day dreaming to be #1 is easy. Just shut eyes and wish all you want. Planning to be #1 is very difficult and time consuming. In the case of DNotes, it takes a very large team and many years. It takes a very deep understanding of the total macro system of DNotes at that point in time when DNotes ultimately achieved the greatest honor to hold that title. If that is a “super car” what are all the parts or components that made it the “super car” that none other can come close? Now go back to day one, when the first design was first placed on the drawing board. Examine the parts list. What are already available that do not have to be re-invented or improved. What are available but must be must be improved and fine tuned. What must be created to top it off as the “super car”. DNotes is positioned to be that “super” from Day One. “DNotes is THE Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value.” That is our core mission. It will take many years and all of us to promote and protect our self interest to accomplish one of the most challenging missions in human history. We are not just building the best battery. We are building the complete system. That is the DNotes difference. As Henry Ford said, “Whether you think you can, you think you can’t – you’re right” We believe we can and we have planned for it from the first day DNotes was put on the drawing board.

This clarification is a result of my poor wording.  The word you in "what you have done in 5 years is quite astounding" was referring to Smokey's Daylily Gardens.  I already knew there was an amazing team there and I apologize. 

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
CharityMiningPools

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:11:17 PM

Hey guys, we're working on getting the pool back up and running.  Switched to a new hosting company last week that has since screwed me over by suspending my VMs due to "CPU Abuse".  Why would you offer services for VM hosting when you don't allow your clients to use 25% of the promised CPU use on them is beyond me.  Anyways, rebuilding at our old providers and should have them up in a few hours.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

CharityMiningPools

CharityMiningPools.com - Donate to Charity While you Mine!
BTC: 1AytEqfVYAywzM1BAKdjZWyjdiok8LgGeS     LTC: LWVPLBniwxBbEizjbe2Ab98Vubq18QGTBt
DOGE: DK4VKsA8kdVbZ2dc2CjNCsEPiPa8a2SF6B     NOTE: DrADbGTxvp4jbDFVgnwTiqk5vbAvqq2xi9
amarian12

Activity: 619
Merit: 501

https://www.massict.com/

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:21:08 PM

http://p2pool.e-pool.net:8923/static/

Enjoy e-pool mining!

Imagine a future where IT infrastructures monitor themselves, are able to predict and respond to future business needs and can protect and heal themselves automatically.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:21:18 PM

Hey guys, we're working on getting the pool back up and running.  Switched to a new hosting company last week that has since screwed me over by suspending my VMs due to "CPU Abuse".  Why would you offer services for VM hosting when you don't allow your clients to use 25% of the promised CPU use on them is beyond me.  Anyways, rebuilding at our old providers and should have them up in a few hours.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

CharityMiningPools

Sorry to hear CMP, we hope you can get up and running soon!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 02:30:43 PM

1. Price stability  
2. Trustworthy

This clarification is a result of my poor wording.  The word you in "what you have done in 5 years is quite astounding" was referring to Smokey's Daylily Gardens.  I already knew there was an amazing team there and I apologize. 

Chase, your choice of words was perfect. I wish I have more time to respond to each post individually, like I used to. As DNotes grows, it is becoming increasing more challenging. Consquently, our community can expect a collective overview response on some of the most recent postings. Thanks for your continued support and encouragement.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 02:36:57 PM

This forum, this coin and, it's creators and followers/investors are a breath of fresh air in a smokey altcoin haze. I truly look forward to reading this forum every day. I'm invested in 36 coins and will most likely have culled that down to no more than five or so by year's end, DNotes being on top of course.

Yes, a breath of fresh air and reason, stay the course!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2014, 11:26:59 PM

This forum, this coin and, it's creators and followers/investors are a breath of fresh air in a smokey altcoin haze. I truly look forward to reading this forum every day. I'm invested in 36 coins and will most likely have culled that down to no more than five or so by year's end, DNotes being on top of course.

Yes, a breath of fresh air and reason, stay the course!

Thank you RJF! Your feedback it is inspiring and motivating.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:24:29 AM

Still moving up the ranks in Mintpal votes. We are now #24.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:13:38 AM

I convinced my dad to buy 1k USD of digital currency in the last week or so. I won't specify whether the purchase has already been made or not, or state what currency he is / will be holding as I wouldn't want people to speculate on whether Dnotes was about to make a big price movement or not (which would be bad for somebody trying to buy if the price moved so much).

My Dad is a senior Tax agent in NZ, responsible for policy advice in tax loopholes and collecting tax evaders etc, so I found it rather ironic. He did word it to me as "I want to get your MUM set up with the digital currency thing..." hahaha.

Brought about 6 total people to digital currency so far, got many more interested who I'm due to meet up with, and discuss the advantages. An investment / corporate banker in NZ who I met once during a football match now regularly catches up with me to hear all the news about digital currency among other things. Many of his very wealthy clients have been asking him about Bitcoins etc, but his bank (Australia and New Zealand Banking Group) won't go near it as it isn't 'regulated'. It's funny when you start getting professionals nearing their 50's coming to mid-20 somethings for advice! Some of these clients are worth in the hundreds of millions. I can make the presumption that they would want to use digital currencies as an "instant payment" between their / other businesses, and it would represent an amount of fiat. They could then settle bills say once a month or whatever and pay far less in transaction fees as represented by their holdings of digital currency. The reason they would choose to use digital currency over say a system they made themselves (run up tabs, using a valueless representation like 'imaginary points' etc) to foster this system, would be the fact that Bitcoin is worth real money in the event something went pear shaped. Payments would be made instantly without cost, and they'd save a fortune on daily bank fees clearing. Regardless, it's just a guess.

I do have some stuff in the works for the community, but somehow I've managed to be called into work 5 days this week and have been short of time. Hopefully soon. Smiley

Hi TeeGee.  I apologize for a delayed response due to a slightly overwhelming schedule, which is expected to continue for a couple more weeks. Thanks for your continued support for DNotes. I am especially impressed that you even convinced your dad to buy some DNotes. Knowing your dad’s profession, I would say that you have won “round one.”  Great job!

From my prospective, it is fair to say that, as of today, very few people realize or believe how massive digital currency is going to be, even as a small portion of global transaction. This assumption is based on the current widespread instability of digital currencies, which has essentially eroded all transaction cost advantages. Given that there is a stable digital currency with a reliable appreciating value, and a minimum of two years track record, that potential is massively large.

As more professionals and high net-worth individuals become familiar and comfortable with digital currency, it is not unreasonable to expect that investment in digital currency must constitute a portion every professional investment portfolio. Professional money managers and high net-worth individuals, as a rule, do not make hasty investment decisions. They are grounded by good investment practices, which include extensive research on past performances, current fundamentals and other factors to determine a justifiable valuation. DNotes should measure up quite well under such tests.  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: