Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 05:05:25 PM

What I like the best about the prepaid bitcoin gift card is how much easier it would make buying DNotes for someone new!

"Coinplug to Roll Out World's Biggest Convenience Store Bitcoin Scheme"

"Coinplug's Richard Yun told CoinDesk that the cards make bitcoin easier for the average consumer to buy, potentially winning over newcomers who might find the experience of buying bitcoin through an online exchange or face-to-face daunting."

Full article - http://www.coindesk.com/coinplug-sell-bitcoin-cards-24000-korean-convenience-stores/

It is a good local solution that will become more and more popular, especially in developing countries, where the under-served and unbanked populations are at the highest.

It is important for us to keep in mind that technologies and systems to deploy them are always evolving for the better, and it is not essential for DNotes to build every component, everywhere, as part of the ecosystem to support DNotes.

The ecosystem can best be viewed as independent business opportunities. Once DNotes has the scale, entrepreneur around the world will realize that there are potentially attractive business opportunities, they will start helping themselves. I fully expect that many who are currently invested in the Bitcoin camp will eventually consider joining DNotes ecosystem. That is the beauty of the capitalistic system. They follow the opportunities where there is money to be made.

I was only thinking in the present and who knows, the gift card may be obsolete in a few years!  What I was meaning was that the bitcoin gift card would make it easier for some people to get their hands on bitcoin to buy DNotes.  I see that step (bitcoin before DNotes) as a cumbersome hurdle right now for a lot of new people and would welcome anything that makes it easier.  If it's successful in Korea, it should work it's way around the world fairly quick.  It's not a long term solution, but may help some people for the time being.

Chase, I wish it can be done legally. That will be a dream come true.

May be I should leave this legal opinion to a lawyer. My limited understanding of the legal concept, at least in the United States, is that one or two parties involved in the process of exchanging fait to gift card; to Bitcoin; to DNotes must be registered with FinCEN and meet all their auditing and reporting requirements. In addition, the parties must be licensed in every state where the buyer or seller resides.

My layperson opinion is that FinCEN will rule, in the case as described, that the parties involved are money transmitters under BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and must comply with all risk management, record keeping and reporting.

I know that this is a frustrating issue until there is a more convenience option. Unfortunately, until then, we must officially continue to recommend purchasing Bitcoin and DNotes through the proper channels, such as starting with Coinbase.

If legal constraint is not the issue, then there is no reason not to sell the gift as convertible to DNotes using the same process. I know that many crypto currencies claimed that they offer gift cards, credit/debit cards using their coins. I suspect, if indeed that is true, there could be serious consequences.

I wonder about the need for FinCEN complience. Everybody from the IRS on down says crypto is a commodity not a currency. If that is true, anyone should be able to buy and sell it without restraint as long as they are not converting currencies from one form to another to do so. Needs looking into I think...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:17:02 PM

What I like the best about the prepaid bitcoin gift card is how much easier it would make buying DNotes for someone new!

"Coinplug's Richard Yun told CoinDesk that the cards make bitcoin easier for the average consumer to buy, potentially winning over newcomers who might find the experience of buying bitcoin through an online exchange or face-to-face daunting."

Full article - http://www.coindesk.com/coinplug-sell-bitcoin-cards-24000-korean-convenience-stores/

It is a good local solution that will become more and more popular, especially in developing countries, where the under-served and unbanked populations are at the highest.

It is important for us to keep in mind that technologies and systems to deploy them are always evolving for the better, and it is not essential for DNotes to build every component, everywhere, as part of the ecosystem to support DNotes.

The ecosystem can best be viewed as independent business opportunities. Once DNotes has the scale, entrepreneur around the world will realize that there are potentially attractive business opportunities, they will start helping themselves. I fully expect that many who are currently invested in the Bitcoin camp will eventually consider joining DNotes ecosystem. That is the beauty of the capitalistic system. They follow the opportunities where there is money to be made.

I was only thinking in the present and who knows, the gift card may be obsolete in a few years!  What I was meaning was that the bitcoin gift card would make it easier for some people to get their hands on bitcoin to buy DNotes.  I see that step (bitcoin before DNotes) as a cumbersome hurdle right now for a lot of new people and would welcome anything that makes it easier.  If it's successful in Korea, it should work it's way around the world fairly quick.  It's not a long term solution, but may help some people for the time being.

May be I should leave this legal opinion to a lawyer. My limited understanding of the legal concept, at least in the United States, is that one or two parties involved in the process of exchanging fait to gift card; to Bitcoin; to DNotes must be registered with FinCEN and meet all their auditing and reporting requirements. In addition, the parties must be licensed in every state where the buyer or seller resides.

My layperson opinion is that FinCEN will rule, in the case as described, that the parties involved are money transmitters under BSA (Bank Secrecy Act) and must comply with all risk management, record keeping and reporting.

I know that this is a frustrating issue until there is a more convenience option. Unfortunately, until then, we must officially continue to recommend purchasing Bitcoin and DNotes through the proper channels, such as starting with Coinbase.

If legal constraint is not the issue, then there is no reason not to sell the gift as convertible to DNotes using the same process. I know that many crypto currencies claimed that they offer gift cards, credit/debit cards using their coins. I suspect, if indeed that is true, there could be serious consequences.

I wonder about the need for FinCEN complience. Everybody from the IRS on down says crypto is a commodity not a currency. If that is true, anyone should be able to buy and sell it without restraint as long as they are not converting currencies from one form to another to do so. Needs looking into I think...

I wished FinCEN's published regulatory guidiance is consistent with the IRS published opinion. It often presents a problem when regulations and laws are "not settled". Legal challenges are very disruptive. We do not want to take a change and rather remained on the more conservative side.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 05:25:03 PM

I wished FinCEN's published regulatory guidiance is consistent with the IRS published opinion. It often presents a problem when regulations and laws are "not settled". Legal challenges are very disruptive. We do not want to take a change and rather remained on the more conservative side.

I think I need to switch to a stronger brand of coffee - I forgot all about FinCEN!  I don't see 7-Eleven or any other convenience store applying for a Money Transmitter license anytime in the next 50 years! Grin

In Canada the equivalent to FinCEN is FINTRAC and they currently don't have the same regulations when converting fiat to bitcoin, unless you are using foreign currency.  That could change without notice and probably will.  I do hope both FinCEN and FINTRAC get their act together quick (and not be so heavy-handed) so both countries can take advantage of these early opportunities.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 06:15:39 PM

I think I need to switch to a stronger brand of coffee - I forgot all about FinCEN!  I don't see 7-Eleven or any other convenience store applying for a Money Transmitter license anytime in the next 50 years! Grin

In Canada the equivalent to FinCEN is FINTRAC and they currently don't have the same regulations when converting fiat to bitcoin, unless you are using foreign currency.  That could change without notice and probably will.  I do hope both FinCEN and FINTRAC get their act together quick (and not be so heavy-handed) so both countries can take advantage of these early opportunities.

Our industry needs to consolidate and be more constructive in delivering real benefits to consumers instead of hurting them by ripping off people’s meager earnings. Giving the industry a honey moon period of five years to help promote mass adoption of digital currency will be a huge impetus of much needed growth in the world economy. This does not mean that they should not go after the few bad actors. Regulations should not stifle innovations that are drivers of technology revolutions vital to mankind striving for a better livelihood while migrating to a more efficient and more cost effective system. Blocking progress in the name of consumer protection, while hindering their opportunities to achieve a better living standard, is not constructive.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:08:54 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2015, 09:18:02 PM by TeeGee

Our industry needs to consolidate and be more constructive in delivering real benefits to consumers instead of hurting them by ripping off people’s meager earnings. Giving the industry a honey moon period of five years to help promote mass adoption of digital currency will be a huge impetus of much needed growth in the world economy. This does not mean that they should not go after the few bad actors. Regulations should not stifle innovations that are drivers of technology revolutions vital to mankind striving for a better livelihood while migrating to a more efficient and more cost effective system. Blocking progress in the name of consumer protection, while hindering their opportunities to achieve a better living standard, is not constructive.

Agreed. Much of the success in digital currency will come from ease of compliance with the regulatory environment and / or the ability to circumvent them completely. As more time goes by, DNotes will be known even to the regulators as a good store of wealth with stable appreciation that holders can rely on for safety.

DNotes for charity is a great concept when we talk about achieving higher living standards, to think if we could get DNotes to as many people in Africa and South America / SEA as possible, we could seriously see a massive move of people out of poverty within a matter of years. The charitable funds could even be used to fund local businesses, to aid these areas in building themselves out of poverty. One gripe I have with traditional charitable measures, is that they offer things like "free food" from the west, where suppliers of grains and rice and what have you dump their excess supply in Africa. This does two things: first it means the suppliers can fetch a higher price in the local western markets, secondly, it totally destroys local African food producers by making it unprofitable to produce food locally, some of which they could export overseas... the cycle then continues. Often, it is my thought that charity is then not charity at all!

I do wonder if we could circumvent some of these regulations by processing the transactions in foreign currencies like for example New Zealand (who I'm sure will have regulations surrounding it) or Australia. USD could automatically be converted to AUD / NZD by the payment processor, and DNotes released to the buyer. Looking through the regulatory requirements of other countries will be another hurdle. I know Paypal etc would be other options.

edit: I just saw that it appears the cost to register is approx 6.5k NZD or 5.5k USD in total. Is there specific need to be registered in the USA when payment processors can convert the currency automatically the same way that I convert my NZD to USD with my credit card for say Amazon.com?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 09:46:19 PM

edit: I just saw that it appears the cost to register is approx 6.5k NZD or 5.5k USD in total. Is there specific need to be registered in the USA when payment processors can convert the currency automatically the same way that I convert my NZD to USD with my credit card for say Amazon.com?

Hi TeeGee. I am very busy at this time, but just want to post a quick comment on "register" with regulatory authoritiy, in the case of US; The registration process should not take more than 30 minutes and there is no fees/cost. The huge burden is post registration requirements in terms of reporting requirements. Your related question involves a more complicated answer. I am taking a pass.

Your comments on charity fundraising is grand but very impressive. I have some grand ideas too that could revolutionize future charity fundraising using DNotes. Just wish my brains can function better beyond a 12 hours day.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 10:03:06 PM

Hi TeeGee. I am very busy at this time, but just want to post a quick comment on "register" with regulatory authoritiy, in the case of US; The registration process should not take more than 30 minutes and there is no fees/cost. The huge burden is post registration requirements in terms of reporting requirements. Your related question involves a more complicated answer. I am taking a pass.

Your comments on charity fundraising is grand but very impressive. I have some grand ideas too that could revolutionize future charity fundraising using DNotes. Just wish my brains can function better beyond a 12 hours day.

No problem, make sure you take some rest time now and again! A friend of mine often says that if you want to things done, you find a busy person, so with a 12 hour work day, I imagine you are getting much done!

More research is clearly required in this reporting area, maybe soon we will have a resident lawyer / accountant in the DNotes community who properly understands how to minimise these reporting costs. I'll need to have a look at the regulation to gain a better understanding. I'll stick to student surveys for now. I was referred to a NZ student political group (student version of a NZ classical liberal party) that were already having a conversation about adopting "bitcoin" as the preferred currency to be held by their treasurer. I'm preparing an interesting reply for their consideration that involves a different currency Smiley.

HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 02:43:56 AM

Can someone please explain market cap vs. price? I see the graphs on CMC and don't really understand what this means. I see that they cross one another several times. Any help would be of great assistance. Thanks!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 02:59:53 AM

Can someone please explain market cap vs. price? I see the graphs on CMC and don't really understand what this means. I see that they cross one another several times. Any help would be of great assistance. Thanks!

Hi HYPster,

If you are referring to this chart:
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dnotes/#charts

You might notice the market cap is using USD and the price is using BTC. The scale on one side is BTC and the scale on the other is USD, depending on which line you are looking at. Does that somewhat answer your question?

Edit: Blue line uses the right scale, and orange line uses the left scale. When I look at it and compare the two lines, I can see how DNotes market cap is affected by the price of bitcoin.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2015, 01:46:52 PM by Dyna

Breaking News:

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Celebrates World’s First Long Term Alternative Cryptocurrency

With savings plans and several innovative initiatives long term cryptocurrency DNotes continues to celebrate progress made in 2014 with scheduled roll-outs of many more Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CR.I.S.P) using newly launched DNotesVault.

Established US based cryptocurrency DNotes has had a productive year in the cryptocurrency space with a number of unique forward thinking projects. Led by co-founder, and early tech entrepreneur Alan Yong – with over 3 decades of experience in IT and the personal computer industry.

DNotes released several large scale projects in 2014, including the DNotes cryptocurrency itself, DNotes web wallet and long term coin storage platform DNotesVault with a 100% deposit guarantee, and cryptocurrency neutral platform CryptoMoms – dedicated to aiding women’s participation in cryptocurrencies. CR.I.S.P for kids – the world’s first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans for Children was also released. DNotes is the first cryptocurrency to offer long term self-directed and unstructured digital currency savings plans. Additional digital currency savings plans, scheduled for roll-out over the next six months will be available for students, company employees, charities and anyone interested to supplement their retirement savings with DNotes.

DNotes is an open source decentralized peer-to-peer cryptocurrency that was launched in early 2014. Since launch DNotes has been credited as one of the industry’s most stable digital currencies among over 500 coins listed on CoinMarketcap. There are currently seven mining pools for those who wish to mine DNotes and several reputable cryptocurrency exchanges for trading including PoloniEx, AllCoin, C-Cex and Comkort. The DNotes’ homepage offers plenty of language options and downloads are available for Windows, Linux, and Mac.

DNotes launched web wallet DNotesVault.com with an unprecedented 100% deposit guarantee free of charge for all DNotes stakeholders. DNotesVault is a strategic instrument to stimulate the long term holding of DNotes. It offers a secure saving alternative that enables anyone worldwide to participate in saving cryptocurrency safely. It is easier to set up than a bank account and guarantees 100% of your deposit through a separate fully transparent cold storage account, secured in a different location, with an amount always in excess of the total deposit. The guaranteed funds can be verified at any time via the blockchain. Registering on DNotesVault is an effortless process. The user just enters an email address and password, agrees to the clearly stated terms and conditions and clicks submit. DNotesVault is also the first step in setting up DNotes long term saving plans which are a true rarity in the cryptocurrency space.

CryptoMoms is cryptocurrency neutral and a truly helpful platform dedicated to support, encourage and further the adoption of cryptocurrencies amongst women; as the cryptocurrency space is for the most part dominated by men. The website gives an excellent introduction to cryptocurrencies; how to store them, how to obtain cryptocurrencies, and everything needed to get started in the exciting emerging technology of crypto and digital currencies. CryptoMoms is community driven and has a forum enabling women and men from all over the world to connect, and seek or offer cryptocurrency advice in a welcoming environment.

As a part of DNotes’ plan for stable and long term adoption, the currency launched the first in a series no fees Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CR.I.S.P) during 2014. CR.I.S.P for children is a high reward program that can be initiated with a small investment. The DNotes team will award prizes in DNotes for the top wallets on the list, as well as some randomly chosen participants. DNotes’ savings plans share the same 100% deposit guarantee as any other DNotesVault account. Setting up a saving plan for one or more children is an effortless process.

The first step is to register using the DNotesVault account dashboard, make a DNotes deposit address for each child, choose nicknames and go to CryptoMoms.com to create an account. For a more detailed instructions please visit http://ift.tt/1DAedKa.

Future Plans include expanding the CR.I.S.P. Family program to similar forward thinking and long term plans for students, retirees, charities and employees, providing a savings alternative with high potential long term returns. Spectators, DNotes adopters and cryptocurrency enthusiasts can expect another year with uniquely long term and progressive contributions to the digital currency ecosystem from DNotes.

For more information about DNotes cryptocurrency please visit: DNotescoin.com

For more information about DNotesVault please visit: DNotesVault

For more information about DNotes saving plans for kids visit: http://ift.tt/1DAedKa

For more information about Crypto Moms please go to: CryptoMoms.com

*This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.

Media contact:
Name: Alan Yong
Organization: DNotesVault
Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com

http://btc-news-bot.tumblr.com/post/108219179376/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-worlds
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 03:12:48 PM

Great press release!  It's showing up on a few more sites.

http://www.bitcoin-domain.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-worlds-first-long-term-alternative-cryptocurrency/

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-worlds-first-long-term-cryptocurrency/

http://bitcoinblogs.net/bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-celebrates-as-one-of-the-first-long-term-alternative-cryptocurrencies/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 08:14:58 PM

It is beginning to show up in many more sites. This typically takes a few days to full populate the global news network.

DNotes near term focus is to launch our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. by June 30, 2015, amounting to a new CR.I.S.P. being rolled out each month. Every launch will be supported with a full press release.

The next launch is a choice between CR.I.S.P. for Retirement, headed by RJF, or CR.I.S.P. for Students, headed by TeeGee. We are inviting your comments and participation if you are interested. Thanks.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 10:39:59 PM

hi all, i just buy Zeus miner blizzar 1.3 mhash,  Grin, and wanna mine dnotes, wich pool is recomended?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2015, 11:10:15 PM

hi all, i just buy Zeus miner blizzar 1.3 mhash,  Grin, and wanna mine dnotes, wich pool is recomended?

Congrats infovortice2013! We have a small list of recommended pools on the OP to chose from.

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 12:12:53 AM

It is beginning to show up in many more sites. This typically takes a few days to full populate the global news network.

DNotes near term focus is to launch our whole family of CR.I.S.Ps. by June 30, 2015, amounting to a new CR.I.S.P. being rolled out each month. Every launch will be supported with a full press release.

The next launch is a choice between CR.I.S.P. for Retirement, headed by RJF, or CR.I.S.P. for Students, headed by TeeGee. We are inviting your comments and participation if you are interested. Thanks.

I'm not sure if this makes any difference or not, but would it be better to have the programs released so that the largest group of people that can least afford it have an opportunity to buy first while the price is lower?  In that case I would say the students would be first, but either way, I'm fine with the order of release.

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:46:04 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 01:51:42 AM

I'm not sure if this makes any difference or not, but would it be better to have the programs released so that the largest group of people that can least afford it have an opportunity to buy first while the price is lower?  In that case I would say the students would be first, but either way, I'm fine with the order of release.

That is a valid point. Let us wait for more comments.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2015, 01:56:55 AM

It's not reporting the correct DNotes count at the moment, should be fixed soon, they are rebuilding the blockchain.

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:05:06 AM

I could go either way on the retirement or student crisp. From my perspective I want the retirement crisp first. I do believe that if that is in place first alongside the crisps for kids that it would indeed entice students to put forth more effort into this than if they just saw only crisp for kids. If both of these will truly only be a month apart then it really doesn't matter, but crisp retirement first then crisp student is my opinion. 
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2015, 03:10:25 AM

I could go either way on the retirement or student crisp. From my perspective I want the retirement crisp first. I do believe that if that is in place first alongside the crisps for kids that it would indeed entice students to put forth more effort into this than if they just saw only crisp for kids. If both of these will truly only be a month apart then it really doesn't matter, but crisp retirement first then crisp student is my opinion. 

That is a very good point.

Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: