Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:58:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:13:24 PM

The potencial work made by a comunity is exponential than individual work. Step by step all days are new game.

should be good mark defined objetives-targets, if not dnotes still growing but not feel it or enjoy it, like this when make the target its party and congratulations day for active comunity  Grin and this is transmited to pasive comunity.

and maybe is good make an standard Dnotes comunity web for each country, with a person exposing his identity to help newbies of each country to trust dnotes proyect.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 06:59:32 PM

Amidst all chaos and misdirection, DNotes has been establishing itself as an industry leader. Seeing as how there is virtually no rules, or regulation, would it be advantageous for us to draft up a set of rules and regulations? I'd assume it's too soon to undertake such a project, seeing as how there are still many misconceptions about cryptocurrency in general. When would be the ideal time?

Here is some information on how a bill becomes a law, and how citizens can propose an idea to their representative;
http://kids.clerk.house.gov/grade-school/lesson.html?intID=17
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:16:21 PM

The potencial work made by a comunity is exponential than individual work. Step by step all days are new game.

should be good mark defined objetives-targets, if not dnotes still growing but not feel it or enjoy it, like this when make the target its party and congratulations day for active comunity  Grin and this is transmited to pasive comunity.

and maybe is good make an standard Dnotes comunity web for each country, with a person exposing his identity to help newbies of each country to trust dnotes proyect.

Thanks infovortice2013, expanding our web presence to other countries and languages is critical to our long term growth. The platform and representatives are yet to be determined. In shorter term we will focus on securing the local interest then expanding globally.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 07:22:27 PM

Amidst all chaos and misdirection, DNotes has been establishing itself as an industry leader. Seeing as how there is virtually no rules, or regulation, would it be advantageous for us to draft up a set of rules and regulations? I'd assume it's too soon to undertake such a project, seeing as how there are still many misconceptions about cryptocurrency in general. When would be the ideal time?

Here is some information on how a bill becomes a law, and how citizens can propose an idea to their representative;

Thanks CryptoBroker79, that is excellent forward thinking for our industry. The link lays it out very simply. I'll have to look into it a bit further before I can give you a serious answer.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 08:30:11 PM

Ran across this article today,

5 major misconceptions about cryptocurrencies
http://www.mobilepaymentstoday.com/articles/5-major-misconceptions-about-cryptocurrencies/

I don't necessarily agree with some of it but it does hit on some of the challenges in our industry.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 11:51:54 PM

Happy St. Patty's day all.

Just stuffed myself with a nice boiled dinner.  Grin
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:02:38 AM

Here is a Big One and many more to come. We are reaching out to Wall Street and the investment community.

Bloomberg News:

http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201503161222M2______EUPR_____1ff10000064ac830_3600-1

M2 Communications  03/16/2015 12:22 PM ET

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Focuses On Banking Solutions And Stability While Venture Capital Investment Continues At Record Breaking Pace

Recent Market Articles
Wix.com Ltd. (Nasdaq: WIX) to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Opening Bell
03/17/2015 10:00 AM ET
Quinnipiac G.A.M.E. V Forum to Ring The Nasdaq Stock Market Closing Bell
03/17/2015 10:00 AM ET
Interest rate risk looms over stock market [Mint, New Delhi]
03/17/2015 12:01 AM ET
Bellerophon Therapeutics to Ring the NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
03/16/2015 4:44 PM ET

Bitcoin high volatilities may have resulted in a slow down in adoption of the currency by large merchants, but venture capital funding continues to pour in at record breaking pace. Meanwhile, DNotes remained as one of the most stable digital currencies with strong focus in providing Banking Solutions and Long Term Appreciation, attracting many new investors.

There is an inherent tendency for promising emerging technologies to be deceptive at the formative stage, especially when perceived to be highly disruptive. According to DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong, a well regarded pioneer and visionary during the early days of mobile computers, this has clearly been the case with Bitcoin, despite often being described as the greatest technology innovation since the Internet. The Bitcoin space has received a staggering investment of almost $500 million from Venture Capital funding in 2014 alone, followed by over $200 million, so far this year.

Incumbents, who are the most direct targets of the disruption, often discount Bitcoin as a threat because of its explosive volatility and poor track record as a store of value. Bitcoin as a medium of exchange has not gained meaningful traction either. In such an environment, the immensely promising Bitcoin with the potential to be the greatest technology revolution of our generation can be quite deceptive; causing many to look back a few years from now wondering how they could have missed the early promising signs.

DNotes can best be characterized, as a second generation Bitcoin alternative digital currency. It objectively studied Bitcoin's strengths and weaknesses as well as threats and opportunities. DNotes was created on February 18, 2014 with an objective to meet the full functions of fiat currency as a unit of account, store of value and medium of exchange within three years. It decided to take a very different path since day one in building a trustworthy stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation.

Central to DNotes long term strategic plan is the creation of highly scalable building blocks, as the foundation of its own ecosystem. Those strategic building blocks include CryptoMoms; a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage women participation, DNotesVault; a free secure storage for DNotes' stakeholders with 100% deposit guarantee with verifiable funds, and CRISPs; a family of Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans for everyone worldwide. The core mission of CRISP is to make the savings opportunity available to everyone; from the unborn to the most senior; from the unbanked to the super rich. The opportunity for anyone to participate irrespective of financial standing, coupled with combined charity efforts will bring about much needed financial freedom for millions worldwide.

Yong explained that, "Winning strategies are most effective when executed flawlessly in the right sequence and at the most opportune time. Until there is a stable digital currency everyone can understand, trust and feel comfortable about, attempts to promote it as a medium of exchange will cost more harm than good. In the case of DNotes, the medium of exchange function will not kick until its third year; at which time many small business owners and their employees are anticipated to be DNotes stakeholders and participants in one of its cryptocurrency savings plans."

DNotes' ecosystem is strategically linked and systematically executed towards the ultimate goal of mass consumer and mass merchant adoption of DNotes as a medium of exchange in global commerce. As a digital currency it is equal to and better than fiat currency and as a technology it holds enormous power to cause a quantum shift with world changing implications.

DNotes is a cryptographically created digital currency based on a novel decentralized peer to peer model, where trust is replaced by mathematical algorithms, eliminating the need of an intermediary such as a bank or an automatic clearing house. Assets of value such as Bitcoin, DNotes, and other digital assets can be sent and received in minutes anytime, anywhere, worldwide without the oversight of any central authority. It takes as little as two simple cell phones, or computers with an internet connection to send and receive funds. It does not require, transmit, or store any personal information and the two parties do not need to know or trust each other to successfully complete the transaction at little to no cost.

The world we live in has always been dynamic, constantly reacting and adjusting to the needs for change. What we could be underestimating this time is the massive potential for job and wealth creation. We are already living in a hyperconnected world with super-computing power at our finger tips. Over five billion people will be online equipped with significantly more powerful computing power by 2020. Technologies have always been ahead of regulations. This time around the speed of an accommodating regulatory environment to promote rather than to stifle the greatest innovation since the Internet could be the greatest competitive edge among nations. Bitcoin as a digital currency coupled with the immense power of the Blockchain is the solution to many global problems confronting mankind today. There may not be another global opportunity of this magnitude a single nation can exploit to gain an enormous advantage.

To trade Bitcoin with DNotes please go to: https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

For more information about DNotes cryptocurrency please visit: DNotescoin.comMedia Contact

Company Name: DNotes

Contact Person: Alan Yong

Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com

Phone: +1-202-555-0141

City: Chicago

State: Illinois

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:03:15 AM

"Some of the best ideas, including CryptoMoms and CRISP came from our community."

My great interest is the sociology of crypto-tribes.

(My health restricts me greatly; but my impulse is to thoroughly theorise the unique nature of trust-alliances -- universally integral to human societies -- in an environment characterised by (a) [I claim] some misapprehensions about the applications of 'trustless' technology, and (b) psuedonymity.)

For me, focussing on community-building is as obvious as pumping up your bicycle's tyres before you begin your trip; but the fact that all of us here know is that community-building has been overlooked by many coin communities.

[Lived for years in Jakarta. Forgotten so much of my Bahasa. We tried an 'outreach program' in late 2013, through contacts I still have. Sadly, nuh, no go.]

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Dyna has been busy working on projects. But you are absolutely correct, community building is extremely important. Working together for mutual benefit is always better than trying to go it alone.

As a community we can evolve as a species and as a group to the next level because of the constant brainstorming. Friendly competition within this brainstorming process can also help us all access parts of ourselves and stretch ourselves to limits we previously never thought were possible in our time. By becoming a think-tank of ideas and being open to every idea, however outlandish it may sound at the time we can certainly go to frontiers never before explored. We have to be an OPEN-MINDED AND ACCEPTING Community of course to achieve this kind of process and result.  Smiley

Community = Cooperation

Yes indeed, a community tends to think alike over time but with enough variation to maintain a healthy spread of somewhat differing view points on a common focus while a group tends to maintain individual agendas constantly seeking balance. Also, groups, can be poorly focused, tending to break into smaller groups which dilutes the power in numbers even more.

Communities have leadership and structure while groups struggle to find a common focus and leadership, if present, may change often which further weakens the cohesion of the individual members. DNotes supporters and investors represent a community. While we don't all know each other personally, we do share a common focus and a common goal. We have leadership and we are focused on success.

A word about leadership. In it's simplest form, leading is simply showing the way. It is providing an example for others to follow and it is helping people solve problems using available resources. What it is not, is telling people what to do especially if the leader does not practice what is preached. It is also, in many cases, a tool for building a community to pull members together toward achieving the common goal.

In DNotes, we are fortunate to have leaders who understand these principles. I have been on both sides of the coin, so to speak, throughout my life and I have seen many organizations thrive that looked like they would fail and many fail that had all the necessary parts to thrive, because of leadership issues. Those leaders who made their groups into communities and gave them the tools and guidance to win, prospered. Those who only found fault and demanded obedience, failed. This has been proven over and over throughout history yet, people still take the wrong approach time and time again. Human nature I suppose. Individuals need to feel they are contributing something valuable to the community, no matter how small. Good leaders will nurture and recognize this need bringing guidance and cohesion to the group. At some point, a community forms.

Yes, DNotes will prosper, we have the leadership, we have the community, we have the focus, we have the goal in site and we enjoy what we do. So, no matter what, don't loose site of the goal. What is the goal you ask? Success. Pure and simple, whatever your definition, whatever your measure, success is the goal. Some of you may have a value in mind, a certain exchange rate in your native currency. Some of you may want to see DNotes helping the worlds unbanked. Some of you might want to see DNotes displace the Bitcoin before success can be achieved. And, my personal favorite, some of you may want to change the financial system to improve our quality of life, in all areas, through new and exciting offerings and features that allow the individual to take charge of their own financial future.

The beauty of community is, it doesn't matter what your idea of success may be, as long as you recognize the other persons idea of success as well. And that my friends, will keep us moving toward the light...

That was very inspirational RJF, thank you.  What you have written made me think of what it takes to give a family strength as well.  A good parent will display these same characteristics and a parent that "only finds fault and demands obedience, will fail".  Our community of good parents Smiley is shaping the growth and future of DNotes.

"It Takes A Village To Raise A Child" (African Proverb)

RJF, that is an excellent post. Building an ideal community to advance DNotes missions is vital to our long term success. This seems to be a subject of great interest to many of you. We appreciate your participation. I am committed to work on a number of other projects this week and will not be able to participate in the on going discussion as much as I would like to. However, I will make a few brief comments and suggest that we try to expand the concept of our community building to a global level. We may want to turn it into a news article at some point in the new future.

Some of you may remember that we mentioned the importance of building a strong community right after DNotes was launched. We presented our argument that just wanting a “strong community” like our industry peers was not good enough. It must be a productive community with good leadership directions backed by a never ending commitment to support the community with the needed financial and other resources. Perhaps someone can to do a quick look-back and quote what was said.

To avoid potential misunderstanding, let me stress on one of our very important guiding principals in building DNotes’ community. We are not building a charity, a not for profit entity or an organization with strong political or extreme view points. We are building a business consisting of a digital currency and related businesses to generate fundamental values to support the currency with a healthy growth path. As a community we seek to identify large scale global problems with practical local solutions. By working together, in different groups, and as a community with common goals we believe that together we can be much more successful than any single individual or single group efforts. We are committed to projects that will mutually benefit everyone individually, as a group and as a community. We also believe that by working with others including charity organizations and high net worth individuals, DNotes will help to alleviate some major global problems including under funded retirement, declining productivity, unemployment, crippling student loan crises, poverties and the unbanked.

We that said, let us try to add and expand on the following headline, which could be a future article to be published:

A New Approach in Building A Worldwide Community With DNotes To Alleviate Global Problems

I love it, I really have just about nothing to add! This project is so much more exciting with more people involved, we are all working towards a common goal and will share in the excitement together. All of the CRISP projects, marketing projects, and social change projects like cryptomoms.com undertaken by the DNotes team definitely benefit everybody as a whole, and market to a wide variety of people so that they too may have the opportunity to choose to be a part of the DNotes mission. The best part is, is that the team is tackling all the most important issues that plague this world financially. The team quickly realised that currency was only a part of the equation, and that to truly alleviate these 'global problems', people must be encouraged to save and/or be able to afford essentials for a new currency system to actually change anything.

Nice. CRISP for Students coming soon, DYNA and I will be working closely together to ensure task requirements are met. I know DYNA is a busy man with many a press release and other DNotes related projects on the go. The next 2 weeks will begin to be very post intensive with we hope a wide audience reached, but taking it slowly - so we can ensure that we grow at an acceptable speed, and have time to make adjustments as necessary.

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:06:16 AM

"Some of the best ideas, including CryptoMoms and CRISP came from our community."

My great interest is the sociology of crypto-tribes.

(My health restricts me greatly; but my impulse is to thoroughly theorise the unique nature of trust-alliances -- universally integral to human societies -- in an environment characterised by (a) [I claim] some misapprehensions about the applications of 'trustless' technology, and (b) psuedonymity.)

For me, focussing on community-building is as obvious as pumping up your bicycle's tyres before you begin your trip; but the fact that all of us here know is that community-building has been overlooked by many coin communities.

[Lived for years in Jakarta. Forgotten so much of my Bahasa. We tried an 'outreach program' in late 2013, through contacts I still have. Sadly, nuh, no go.]

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Dyna has been busy working on projects. But you are absolutely correct, community building is extremely important. Working together for mutual benefit is always better than trying to go it alone.

As a community we can evolve as a species and as a group to the next level because of the constant brainstorming. Friendly competition within this brainstorming process can also help us all access parts of ourselves and stretch ourselves to limits we previously never thought were possible in our time. By becoming a think-tank of ideas and being open to every idea, however outlandish it may sound at the time we can certainly go to frontiers never before explored. We have to be an OPEN-MINDED AND ACCEPTING Community of course to achieve this kind of process and result.  Smiley

Community = Cooperation

Yes indeed, a community tends to think alike over time but with enough variation to maintain a healthy spread of somewhat differing view points on a common focus while a group tends to maintain individual agendas constantly seeking balance. Also, groups, can be poorly focused, tending to break into smaller groups which dilutes the power in numbers even more.

Communities have leadership and structure while groups struggle to find a common focus and leadership, if present, may change often which further weakens the cohesion of the individual members. DNotes supporters and investors represent a community. While we don't all know each other personally, we do share a common focus and a common goal. We have leadership and we are focused on success.

A word about leadership. In it's simplest form, leading is simply showing the way. It is providing an example for others to follow and it is helping people solve problems using available resources. What it is not, is telling people what to do especially if the leader does not practice what is preached. It is also, in many cases, a tool for building a community to pull members together toward achieving the common goal.

In DNotes, we are fortunate to have leaders who understand these principles. I have been on both sides of the coin, so to speak, throughout my life and I have seen many organizations thrive that looked like they would fail and many fail that had all the necessary parts to thrive, because of leadership issues. Those leaders who made their groups into communities and gave them the tools and guidance to win, prospered. Those who only found fault and demanded obedience, failed. This has been proven over and over throughout history yet, people still take the wrong approach time and time again. Human nature I suppose. Individuals need to feel they are contributing something valuable to the community, no matter how small. Good leaders will nurture and recognize this need bringing guidance and cohesion to the group. At some point, a community forms.

Yes, DNotes will prosper, we have the leadership, we have the community, we have the focus, we have the goal in site and we enjoy what we do. So, no matter what, don't loose site of the goal. What is the goal you ask? Success. Pure and simple, whatever your definition, whatever your measure, success is the goal. Some of you may have a value in mind, a certain exchange rate in your native currency. Some of you may want to see DNotes helping the worlds unbanked. Some of you might want to see DNotes displace the Bitcoin before success can be achieved. And, my personal favorite, some of you may want to change the financial system to improve our quality of life, in all areas, through new and exciting offerings and features that allow the individual to take charge of their own financial future.

The beauty of community is, it doesn't matter what your idea of success may be, as long as you recognize the other persons idea of success as well. And that my friends, will keep us moving toward the light...

That was very inspirational RJF, thank you.  What you have written made me think of what it takes to give a family strength as well.  A good parent will display these same characteristics and a parent that "only finds fault and demands obedience, will fail".  Our community of good parents Smiley is shaping the growth and future of DNotes.

"It Takes A Village To Raise A Child" (African Proverb)

RJF, that is an excellent post. Building an ideal community to advance DNotes missions is vital to our long term success. This seems to be a subject of great interest to many of you. We appreciate your participation. I am committed to work on a number of other projects this week and will not be able to participate in the on going discussion as much as I would like to. However, I will make a few brief comments and suggest that we try to expand the concept of our community building to a global level. We may want to turn it into a news article at some point in the new future.

Some of you may remember that we mentioned the importance of building a strong community right after DNotes was launched. We presented our argument that just wanting a “strong community” like our industry peers was not good enough. It must be a productive community with good leadership directions backed by a never ending commitment to support the community with the needed financial and other resources. Perhaps someone can to do a quick look-back and quote what was said.

To avoid potential misunderstanding, let me stress on one of our very important guiding principals in building DNotes’ community. We are not building a charity, a not for profit entity or an organization with strong political or extreme view points. We are building a business consisting of a digital currency and related businesses to generate fundamental values to support the currency with a healthy growth path. As a community we seek to identify large scale global problems with practical local solutions. By working together, in different groups, and as a community with common goals we believe that together we can be much more successful than any single individual or single group efforts. We are committed to projects that will mutually benefit everyone individually, as a group and as a community. We also believe that by working with others including charity organizations and high net worth individuals, DNotes will help to alleviate some major global problems including under funded retirement, declining productivity, unemployment, crippling student loan crises, poverties and the unbanked.

We that said, let us try to add and expand on the following headline, which could be a future article to be published:

A New Approach in Building A Worldwide Community With DNotes To Alleviate Global Problems

I love it, I really have just about nothing to add! This project is so much more exciting with more people involved, we are all working towards a common goal and will share in the excitement together. All of the CRISP projects, marketing projects, and social change projects like cryptomoms.com undertaken by the DNotes team definitely benefit everybody as a whole, and market to a wide variety of people so that they too may have the opportunity to choose to be a part of the DNotes mission. The best part is, is that the team is tackling all the most important issues that plague this world financially. The team quickly realised that currency was only a part of the equation, and that to truly alleviate these 'global problems', people must be encouraged to save and/or be able to afford essentials for a new currency system to actually change anything.

Nice. CRISP for Students coming soon, DYNA and I will be working closely together to ensure task requirements are met. I know DYNA is a busy man with many a press release and other DNotes related projects on the go. The next 2 weeks will begin to be very post intensive with we hope a wide audience reached, but taking it slowly - so we can ensure that we grow at an acceptable speed, and have time to make adjustments as necessary.

Great observation, TeeGee! It is NOT just the currency. It seems to me that a lot of currencies are looked at as just a "trading stock". Buy low. Sell high. Just a game. To truley be a viable currency takes MUCH more than just the currency itself. The DNotes team (this includes the entire team) has tried to identify and problem solve BEFORE they become problems. Great post, TeeGee.

Smokey

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:51:09 AM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102512384
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

This is the most successful press release yet! Making some real headway!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 11:19:32 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2015, 11:39:40 AM by Dyna

We are getting widespread news coverage this time and expect more to come. This is an all out campaign to develop awareness as DNotes is already the best positioned digital currency. Within a year we will be ready to take DNotes to the next level including signing up merchant accounts to use DNotes as payment. In the mean time, we will continue to expand our foundation with more building blocks. CRISP for Students will be launched during the week of March 30, 2015 with additional press coverage.

Here is another that is quite interesting because of the way it was translated:

http://bitcoinmythsexposed.com/as-credit-card-fraud-reaches-new-highs-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-brings-banking-solutions-stability-and-value/

March 12, 2015   Digital Currency News  

As Credit Card Fraud Reaches New Highs Bitcoin Alternative DNotes
Brings Banking Solutions, Stability, And Value

Bitcoin Press Launch: As credit rating card scams instances achieve new highs, the heritage financial program could quickly be tested by Bitcoin Replacement DNotes with an outstanding performance history of stability and excellent store of worth two of the most frequently cited aspects that Bitcoin is not a practical risk.

There is an intrinsic tendency for encouraging arising modern technologies to be deceptive at the formative phase, particularly when viewed to be very disruptive. In conformity to DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong, a properly related to pioneer and visionary during the early days of mobile computer systems, this has actually plainly been the situation with Bitcoin, regardless of often getting called the best technologies development since the Web. The Bitcoin area has obtained an incredible financial investment of virtually $ 500 million from Venture Resources financing in 2014 alone, adhered to by over $ a hundred million for the duration of the initial two months of 2015.

Despite how promising, surfacing technologies are never ever before excellent, delivering area for critics to forecast their early collapse with sensational headlines. The legacy banking program && # 8211 getting an integral part of an obsolete as well as pricey credit history and debit card repayment network technique && # 8211 has actually been amongst individuals doubters. Currently being the most direct targets of interruption, elderly financial institution and credit rating card business’ executives usually value reduction Bitcoin as a danger simply due to its eruptive volatility and bad performance history as a store of worth. Bitcoin as a cash has not acquired meaningful scale to result in a lot ache either. In such a surroundings, the greatly promising Bitcoin with the prospective to be the biggest technologies change of our generation can be rather deceptive producing a great deal of to look back a couple of years from now pondering how they could possibly have missed the early appealing signs.

DNotes can biggest be characterized, as a 2nd generation Bitcoin alternative digital currency. Made over one specific year in the previous, it made use of the benefits of knowing the weaknesses among pitfalls that penalized Bitcoin as the leader. It objectively researched Bitcoin’s staminas as well as weaknesses as efficiently as dangers and also options. DNotes was generated on February 18, 2014 with a goal to fulfill the comprehensive features of fiat currency as an unit of account, store of worth and cash inside three many years. It made the decision to acquire a quite numerous path considered that day one in adding a trustworthy constant electronic currency with trustworthy extended phrase gratitude.

Central to DNotes lengthened expression strategic method is the creation of hugely scalable establishing blocks, as the foundation of its very own ecological community. Individuals critical creating blocks include CryptoMoms a money neutral website concentrated to encourage girls participation, DNotesVault a cost-free protected storage space for DNotes’ stakeholders with ONE HUNDRED % deposit ensure with proven cash, among CRISPs a household of Cryptocurrency Assets Price savings Concepts for everyone worldwide. The core goal of CRISP is to make the price savings probability easily accessible to everyone from the unborn to one of the most elderly from the unbanked to the very abundant. The probability for any person to participate regardless of monetary standing, coupled with blended charity efforts will certainly provide regarding significantly needed economic flexibility for millions worldwide.

Yong explained that:
“gaining strategies are most efficient when performed faultlessly in the suitable sequence among at the most suitable time. Till there is a safe and secure electronic currency absolutely everybody can comprehend, rely on among genuinely really feel loosened up about, attempts to promote it as a cash will certainly price a great deal even more damage than wonderful. In the circumstance of DNotes, the medium of exchange carry out will certainly not kick till finally its third yr at which time lots of tiny company owners and their staff members are prepared for to be DNotes stakeholders among participants in a solitary of its cryptocurrency cost savings concepts.”

DNotes&& # 8217 ecosystem is strategically connected among methodically executed in direction of the supreme goal of mass client among mass business fostering of DNotes as a cash in worldwide commerce. As an electronic money it amounts to as well as higher than fiat currency and also as a technical technology it holds large energy to trigger a quantum change with world changing ramifications.

DNotes is a cryptographically designed digital money mainly based upon an unique decentralized peer to peer model, where rely on is replaced by algebraic algorithms, eliminating the have to have of an intermediary this sort of as a financial institution or a computerized cleaning residence. Properties of worth such as Bitcoin, DNotes, among various other electronic possessions could be sent out as well as obtained in minutes anytime, anywhere, globally without the oversight of any sort of main authority. It requires as small as 2 simple cellular phone, or computer systems with an internet link to send out among get money. It does not require, transfer, or keep any specific information and the 2 celebrations do not desire to recognize or trust every other to effectively extensive the transaction at little to no value.

On the other hand, the tradition banking approach, credit history as well as debit card repayment network methods are based mainly on an outright reliance on exclusive identity with a number of direct exposures that can be and have actually been compromised. With numerous middlemans calling for proof of identification for the release of cash, loans as well as credit report approval largely based of the “owner” of the required individual information, this has actually been verified continuously to include huge danger direct exposures.

The heritage credit rating rating and debit card payment network strategies are pricey. On top of that electronic money nonreversible transactions provide you a substantial benefit in safeguarding firms as well as on the net merchants from credit card fraudulence chargeback that torment a number of smaller sized on-line companies handling credit report score card repayments.

For a lot more details please visit: DNotescoin.com
To visit DNotesVault kindly go to: http://dnotesvault.com
To trade Bitcoin with DNotes kindly go to:http://https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note
&& nbsp
Media call:
Determine: Alan Yong
E mail: Make call with@DNotescoin.com!.?.! Bitcoin Public Relations Talk Crypto
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 12:30:53 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

Excellent work Dyna! Wish I had your resources back in the day...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:55:52 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

WE wish we had Dyna's recourses from years ago. Our own PR staff? Nice. Lawyers on staff? Priceless. Top two floors of a Chicago skyscraper? Would be awesome!!

Smokey
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:25:09 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

WE wish we had Dyna's recourses from years ago. Our own PR staff? Nice. Lawyers on staff? Priceless. Top two floors of a Chicago skyscraper? Would be awesome!!

Smokey

Don't forget that it is not where we are now but where we are going from here that matters. By doing many good things others would not do, we will be in the position to do things that others could not do. I seldom worry about not having the resources. Being on the right path will get you the resources.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:36:35 PM

This is not mainstream media coverage, but the location of the DNotes article on the page is perfect.  Directly above it is the article "Apple Pay potential security concerns emerge".

http://www.scoop.it/t/fraud-news

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:02:20 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/id/102512384

Smokey

Don't forget that it is not where we are now but where we are going from here that matters. By doing many good things others would not do, we will be in the position to do things that others could not do. I seldom worry about not having the resources. Being on the right path will get you the resources.

Yes it takes the right people, product and processes to make it work. If you acquire and surround yourself with the right people all pulling on the rope in the same direction you will go far. The right product which appeals to the masses and can be utilized by many. Processes which when put in place do exactly what they are meant to do to achieve the intended goals.  That is when you will go far and are poised for success.  A shout out to all who are making DNotes successful.  Although there may be struggles along the way if you have the product, people and processes put in place the struggles can be overcome. 
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:26:12 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

Smokey

Yes it takes the right people, product and processes to make it work. If you acquire and surround yourself with the right people all pulling on the rope in the same direction you will go far. The right product which appeals to the masses and can be utilized by many. Processes which when put in place do exactly what they are meant to do to achieve the intended goals.  That is when you will go far and are poised for success.  A shout out to all who are making DNotes successful.  Although there may be struggles along the way if you have the product, people and processes put in place the struggles can be overcome. 

That's absolutely right grandmama, there will be and have been many struggles, but none we can't overcome with the community's support.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:34:09 PM

Check this out:

CNBC finally!

Smokey

Excellent comments, Grandmama. In the kind of favorable environment you described, common people commited to common goals can over come many challenges to accomplish uncommon results, individual can not achieve alone.
keemo

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 02:39:48 PM

Thanks CryptoBroker79, that is excellent forward thinking for our industry. The link lays it out very simply. I'll have to look into it a bit further before I can give you a serious answer.

I agree. This is a great idea. It has been seen often in tech industry that early leaders start proposing standards, protocols etc. to streamline industry wide development and technology adoption. I am not sure about the ideal time but overall taking the initiative is a good idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: