Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:41:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 05:52:38 AM

C-Cex trading value is up, volume low... what's the future of this coin?

Hi minerpage.  Welcome to DNotes Forum. C-Cex typically has the lowest volume among the three exchanges DNotes is actively traded on. The other two are Allcoin and Poloniex. Like most of the other altcoins, DNotes has limited liquidity resulting in a price spike, more often than other exchanges with higher volume. I have noticed that a number of times and also noticed that it adjusted fairly quickly. 

We do plan on DNotes having a good future. DNotes is managed like a business. We have a very specific strategic plan in building DNotes from ground up as a stable trustworthy digital currency with reliable long term appreciation. We believe in creating fundamental values to support DNotes valuation with a preference to remain under valued verses being priced to perfection. We share our conceptual strategic plans but do not disclose specific details until we deemed appropriate, either at launch time or very closed to it.

In case you missed our recent press release, the following links may give you a better idea of our commitments to give DNotes the best chances to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-bitreserve-launches-bitcoin-gold-standard-draper-wins-auction-1478538

"The biggest mover across all markets was DNotes, the self-described "cryptocurrency of the future". DNotes rose by almost 40% over the last 24 hours to take its market cap above $650,000."

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/10/altcoin-news-dnotes-vault-launched-to-bring-stability-in-an-uncertain-world/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-children-031100966.html

Sounds like a well organized coin... I'm in Smiley

Delighted to have your support. Let us know any time we can be of help. Be sure to visit CryptoMoms if you have not already done so. http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?action=recent

To me it looks as if DNotes has been a "Steady as she goes" currency with taking the time to make it valuable in different ways.  Especially for instance the cryptomoms. I am pretty new but have taken my time to research a bunch before getting on board with any currency.  I have made that leap and truly believe this is the best one out there.  I have read the posts about the fire fighters as well and am stoked about that as well.  Been in a fire fighting family for years and their work is very valuable, this currency would be great for them as well.
Hi Grandmama, thanks for supporting CryptoMoms and now here to give us a helping hand, Even though you are new you have been making some great observations with excellent posts. The optimum success of DNotes can only come about from the participation of a large number of DNotes stakeholders promoting and protecting DNotes, CryptoMoms, and now DNotesVault for their mutual benefits as a group. It is the unity of force, coming from a growing number of common people in pursuit of their common goals that makes our achievement sustainable with increasing momentum.

We are delighted to notice that quite a few new supporters have been helping us to spread the message. DNotes real greatness will come about when each and everyone of us try to do a little good for others while helping ourselves. This is a grassroots community effort to shape the future of money for the common people and the financially disadvantaged away from the central control of a few rich and powerful. The decentralized nature of digital currency is such that the actions of the majority always rule.

This is a strategic master stroke. It shows deep understanding of technology adoption life cycle and a lot of strategy related concepts that I had to pay a premium business school to learn. The network effect being gradually created shows excellent execution skills as well. Theory meets implementation.

Still, every long term coin strategy needs an economic model to survive the initial excitement. I've seen many coins do well until the highly anticipated spike and the following selloff... at which point the coin is practically dead in the water... speculation can be good to get a market position, but needs to be sustained with economic activities (buying and selling goods with the coin) so I would think a payment gateway is pretty essential early in the game... the sooner the better... am looking for that model with this coin Smiley

I apologize for not giving you a prompt response. Of course, viable economic model is essential for any entity to survive over the long term. Speculative short terms spike often benefits a few but very damaging for everyone else. DNotes may be taking mass consumer and merchant adoption more seriously than most our industry peers.

Our core mission is to fulfill the full functions of money and more. DNotes is strategically positioned to be among the most cost effective medium of exchange for global commerce. Stability is the key requirement. High volatility destroys all cost advantages of low transaction cost using digital currency, with increased risk of currency loss. Global payment network with the most technically advanced payment system will certainly be part of our total package. I hope this addressed your concern. Feel free to let us know if we can answer any other questions.
wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 10:18:55 AM

New pool: http://e-waluty.net.pl:81/pool/NOTE/
Explorer: http://explorer.e-waluty.net.pl/NOTE/
Node: pl.e-waluty.net.pl
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 01:31:24 PM

Hi minerpage.  Welcome to DNotes Forum. C-Cex typically has the lowest volume among the three exchanges DNotes is actively traded on. The other two are Allcoin and Poloniex. Like most of the other altcoins, DNotes has limited liquidity resulting in a price spike, more often than other exchanges with higher volume. I have noticed that a number of times and also noticed that it adjusted fairly quickly. 

We do plan on DNotes having a good future. DNotes is managed like a business. We have a very specific strategic plan in building DNotes from ground up as a stable trustworthy digital currency with reliable long term appreciation. We believe in creating fundamental values to support DNotes valuation with a preference to remain under valued verses being priced to perfection. We share our conceptual strategic plans but do not disclose specific details until we deemed appropriate, either at launch time or very closed to it.

In case you missed our recent press release, the following links may give you a better idea of our commitments to give DNotes the best chances to be the digital currency of the future with lasting value:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/cryptocurrency-round-bitreserve-launches-bitcoin-gold-standard-draper-wins-auction-1478538

"The biggest mover across all markets was DNotes, the self-described "cryptocurrency of the future". DNotes rose by almost 40% over the last 24 hours to take its market cap above $650,000."

http://bitbillions.net/2014/12/10/altcoin-news-dnotes-vault-launched-to-bring-stability-in-an-uncertain-world/

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/stable-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-launches-022500001.html

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/dnotes-cryptocurrency-savings-plans-children-031100966.html

Delighted to have your support. Let us know any time we can be of help. Be sure to visit CryptoMoms if you have not already done so. http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?action=recent

To me it looks as if DNotes has been a "Steady as she goes" currency with taking the time to make it valuable in different ways.  Especially for instance the cryptomoms. I am pretty new but have taken my time to research a bunch before getting on board with any currency.  I have made that leap and truly believe this is the best one out there.  I have read the posts about the fire fighters as well and am stoked about that as well.  Been in a fire fighting family for years and their work is very valuable, this currency would be great for them as well.
Hi Grandmama, thanks for supporting CryptoMoms and now here to give us a helping hand, Even though you are new you have been making some great observations with excellent posts. The optimum success of DNotes can only come about from the participation of a large number of DNotes stakeholders promoting and protecting DNotes, CryptoMoms, and now DNotesVault for their mutual benefits as a group. It is the unity of force, coming from a growing number of common people in pursuit of their common goals that makes our achievement sustainable with increasing momentum.

We are delighted to notice that quite a few new supporters have been helping us to spread the message. DNotes real greatness will come about when each and everyone of us try to do a little good for others while helping ourselves. This is a grassroots community effort to shape the future of money for the common people and the financially disadvantaged away from the central control of a few rich and powerful. The decentralized nature of digital currency is such that the actions of the majority always rule.

This is a strategic master stroke. It shows deep understanding of technology adoption life cycle and a lot of strategy related concepts that I had to pay a premium business school to learn. The network effect being gradually created shows excellent execution skills as well. Theory meets implementation.

Still, every long term coin strategy needs an economic model to survive the initial excitement. I've seen many coins do well until the highly anticipated spike and the following selloff... at which point the coin is practically dead in the water... speculation can be good to get a market position, but needs to be sustained with economic activities (buying and selling goods with the coin) so I would think a payment gateway is pretty essential early in the game... the sooner the better... am looking for that model with this coin Smiley

I apologize for not giving you a prompt response. Of course, viable economic model is essential for any entity to survive over the long term. Speculative short terms spike often benefits a few but very damaging for everyone else. DNotes may be taking mass consumer and merchant adoption more seriously than most our industry peers.

Our core mission is to fulfill the full functions of money and more. DNotes is strategically positioned to be among the most cost effective medium of exchange for global commerce. Stability is the key requirement. High volatility destroys all cost advantages of low transaction cost using digital currency, with increased risk of currency loss. Global payment network with the most technically advanced payment system will certainly be part of our total package. I hope this addressed your concern. Feel free to let us know if we can answer any other questions.

Dyna said: "Our core mission is to fulfill the functions of money and more".
That would seem to be the obvious goal of ALL crypto-currencys. BUT........I have looked and looked, but have not found ANY other currency that has that goal, or is even aware that it is even important. It is amazing to me........ what seems like an obvious goal (fulfilling the functions of money) for any "internet money", is lost on the crypto-currency world. They don't treat it like money, they treat it as a commodity to be traded, like stocks. The Developers design and promote it like a stock or commodity. They don't seem to think about the end use of thier product, they only think about it "going to the moon".

Does any other coin have a track record of stability? Not even close. Not even one. How about trust? There is not one coin that I would trust. I don't trust anything to do with crypto-currency!! Mt. Gox? How about Mint Pal? Polo getting hacked. Very scary out there.

We will always do what we say we are gonna do. We are low key, undervalued, not hyped, not  shouting about some project that MAY work 6 months from now just to get the price up. Trust is not something that is built overnight. Like a lot of other things, trust is something that is EARNED, not given. We understand how important stability and trust are to money. It CANNOT be called money without those two things. We will never allow DNotes two fail either of these tests. If we do, we are just like all the other crap coins out there. Hold us accountable. We accept the challenge.

Smokey

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 03:05:16 PM

Hi minerpage.  Welcome to DNotes Forum. C-Cex typically has the lowest volume among the three exchanges DNotes is actively traded on. The other two are Allcoin and Poloniex. Like most of the other altcoins, DNotes has limited liquidity resulting in a price spike, more often than other exchanges with higher volume. I have noticed that a number of times and also noticed that it adjusted fairly quickly.  

To me it looks as if DNotes has been a "Steady as she goes" currency with taking the time to make it valuable in different ways.  Especially for instance the cryptomoms. I am pretty new but have taken my time to research a bunch before getting on board with any currency.  I have made that leap and truly believe this is the best one out there.  I have read the posts about the fire fighters as well and am stoked about that as well.  Been in a fire fighting family for years and their work is very valuable, this currency would be great for them as well.

Agreed about the need for an economic model. However, prior to that a largely, diversified critical mass of owners is needed. The composition of this owner base is critical to prevent liquidation of large amounts of DNotes. I see they are addressing this issue on a sustained basis and painstakingly. This leads to an upward sloping curve (due to value addition by adding number of properties like cryptomoms, dnotesvault etc) while preventing a collapse. Payment gateway is not a technology solution but a social/business/economic solution that will work only with a currency that has shown price stability with an upward drift and low volatility. They are painstaking seem to be avoiding all things that can trip them up. It is indeed very strategic because the outcomes they want is truly a function of time (survival) and if they can guarantee survival, merchant adoption etc. will come of their own accord.

This is an exceptional post, demonstrating a high level of understanding of DNotes core objectives and strategic directions. Bingo “diversified critical mass of owners is needed” Why is this important? ….. “The composition of this owner base is critical to prevent liquidation of large amounts of DNotes. I see they are addressing this issue on a sustained basis and painstakingly.”

Yes, this is a key component of our stability model. …… “This leads to an upward sloping curve (due to value addition by adding a number of properties like cryptomoms, dnotesvault etc) while preventing a collapse.” Our good whales are somewhat like first responders acting as defensive linemen to prevent a collapse as well to minimize unsustainable upward spikes. However, it is the collective action of the large majority of our stakeholders that keep DNotes price stable. Through consistent and clear messaging majority of DNotes stakeholders are net buyers, starting with a small stash and adding to it for the long term. Our family of CR.I.S.Ps. will take this to next level, making DNotes even more stable.

“Payment gateway is not a technology solution but a social/business/economic solution that will work only with a currency that has shown price stability with an upward drift and low volatility. They are painstaking seem to be avoiding all things that can trip them up. It is indeed very strategic because the outcomes they want is truly a function of time (survival) and if they can guarantee survival, merchant adoption etc. will come of their own accord.” Well said. No further comments needed.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 03:49:56 PM

Poloniex is looking very polished and professional with their new look.

Agreed, looks great

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2014, 04:55:43 PM

That would seem to be the obvious goal of ALL crypto-currencys. BUT........I have looked and looked, but have not found ANY other currency that has that goal, or is even aware that it is even important. It is amazing to me........ what seems like an obvious goal (fulfilling the functions of money) for any "internet money", is lost on the crypto-currency world. They don't treat it like money, they treat it as a commodity to be traded, like stocks. The Developers design and promote it like a stock or commodity. They don't seem to think about the end use of thier product, they only think about it "going to the moon".

Does any other coin have a track record of stability? Not even close. Not even one. How about trust? There is not one coin that I would trust. I don't trust anything to do with crypto-currency!! Mt. Gox? How about Mint Pal? Polo getting hacked. Very scary out there.

We will always do what we say we are gonna do. We are low key, undervalued, not hyped, not  shouting about some project that MAY work 6 months from now just to get the price up. Trust is not something that is built overnight. Like a lot of other things, trust is something that is EARNED, not given. We understand how important stability and trust are to money. It CANNOT be called money without those two things. We will never allow DNotes two fail either of these tests. If we do, we are just like all the other crap coins out there. Hold us accountable. We accept the challenge.

Smokey

Yes, this is the key, it's money. If every coin out there pushed this definition then perhaps every new piece of legislation, opinion, law etc would stop determining crypto as a commodity. I admit there are a lot of coins that appear more to be a commodity than money but, in the long run, DNotes will enjoy an ever increasing lead over the others as people seek to use their crypto as money. This will produce more real world adoption and usage in financial instruments and transactions than the "commodity" coins that have limited real world use.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 08:55:49 PM

Smokey

Yes, this is the key, it's money. If every coin out there pushed this definition then perhaps every new piece of legislation, opinion, law etc would stop determining crypto as a commodity. I admit there are a lot of coins that appear more to be a commodity than money but, in the long run, DNotes will enjoy an ever increasing lead over the others as people seek to use their crypto as money. This will produce more real world adoption and usage in financial instruments and transactions than the "commodity" coins that have limited real world use.

Commodity to me is a short term way to describe the function of digital currency for government and institutional purposes of classification. I think everyone knows and treats it today as currency and in the future it will be treated and classified as currency. Any coins that cannot move beyond the commodity stage will be sucked dry of any value and die off over time. Very few appear to be moving that direction along with DNotes. The type of projects Dnotes has released, like dnotesvault.com, seem to demonstrate that they are looking for longevity and looking at what will be most useful in the future.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 02:45:12 AM

DNotes has now passed $1,000,000 market cap on coin market cap.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:30:58 AM

Thank you all for your support and confidence in the DNotes team. This is clearly the result of everyone working together in pursuit of a common goal for the mutual benefits of all our stakeholders. We have chosen the path of creating a stable trustworthy digital currency built upon trust and integrity, and just beginning to be rewarded with growing support.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:59:18 AM

Dnotes is going cray cray on the exchanges, 4093 on poloniex!!

See where it settles Smiley

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:53:50 AM

30 BTC volume in 24 hours as well as highest % gain of top 100 currencies!!

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:58:56 AM

Smiley Smiley

Now at 1,338,000 Cap and raising, nice work. An unrelated question; On DNotespool.com, the others user's hashrate and daily earnings are not shown, also not showing logged in user's daily earnings (projected), why?  Would it be possible to show this info? It helps us tune for max performance...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 05:07:26 AM

Congratulations to the team! You efforts and support is starting to pay off!

Smiley Wink Grin
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 05:26:47 AM

Smiley Smiley

Now at 1,338,000 Cap and raising, nice work. An unrelated question; On DNotespool.com, the others user's hashrate and daily earnings are not shown, also not showing logged in user's daily earnings (projected), why?  Would it be possible to show this info? It helps us tune for max performance...

Not sure. I'll certainly ask.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:45:06 AM

I am o glad that DNOTES is my coin of choice for long term appreciation and savings..I am buying some more today to put in my Son's CR.IS.P..I plan on opening another 2 CRISPS for my 2 nieces after Xmas..too..  Smiley..Thankyou DNOTES TEAM for such lovely work..Oh By the way would you like us to translate the VAULT SITE INTO MANDARIN CHINESE? My Husband can work on that on weekends when he isn't doing his full time job..  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dnotespool

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:53:27 AM

I hid the Contributor Share/Hashrate on the Pool statistics page to only admin early on to keep database calls down, as rankings didn't seem particularly useful.

I've made them visible to all again, so you can look at those. It just shows the top 15, plus always shows your own user stats regardless of what rank you might be.

I'm not sure how that list would be particularly useful in helping "tune for max performance" as it can't tell you anything about the user's mining setup - are they using CPU, GPU, ASIC, combination? What graphics card(s) they might be using, or which ASIC miner? Nor any of the many settings different miner programs have like the many combinations listed at https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

But the lists now are publicly visible again for whatever informational use they may provide.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 01:56:36 PM

Now at 1,338,000 Cap and raising, nice work. An unrelated question; On DNotespool.com, the others user's hashrate and daily earnings are not shown, also not showing logged in user's daily earnings (projected), why?  Would it be possible to show this info? It helps us tune for max performance...

I hid the Contributor Share/Hashrate on the Pool statistics page to only admin early on to keep database calls down, as rankings didn't seem particularly useful.

I've made them visible to all again, so you can look at those. It just shows the top 15, plus always shows your own user stats regardless of what rank you might be.

I'm not sure how that list would be particularly useful in helping "tune for max performance" as it can't tell you anything about the user's mining setup - are they using CPU, GPU, ASIC, combination? What graphics card(s) they might be using, or which ASIC miner? Nor any of the many settings different miner programs have like the many combinations listed at https://litecoin.info/Mining_hardware_comparison

But the lists now are publicly visible again for whatever informational use they may provide.

Thank you, appreciate that. Maybe I should have said "tune for profit" instead. It's helpful to see how many coins are being paid out for different hash rates, in real time, as it relates to difficulty. I split my rigs between many pools and have target numbers for each. This way I can plan to add capacity to one pool or, move it to another, to keep numbers level at any given time. Kinda like aiming for a target.

If you think it will hurt performance, by all means, turn it back off. If not, thanks for activating...

PS: I upped my donation. I don't believe in getting something for nothing....

DNotesVault
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 02:57:44 PM

This is a very serious test of our stability model. How well can it hold onto the new ground we have gained, is going to be the question of the year. Good thing, only ten days left. I was going to make an effort to slow down for a week and spend more time with the family. Now I am anxious, looking and turning over every tea leaf for a clue.

The increased buy volume is a good indicator. What impressed me most this morning was the buying from all time zones, which could mean that we are getting more widespread support worldwide. There has also been a noticeable increase in larger buy orders.

At some point, there will be a period of consolidation. That has been our historical track record every time. On a few occasions, the daily volume dropped to a point as if nobody wanted to buy or to sell, followed an attempt for the next high. Don’t be alarmed if we see it again this time. The low volume shows up as a “negative” indicator on my radar as it is considered a poor liquidity factor. Being on our radar, we are always trying to improve liquidity. This is another challenge we take seriously. It will improve over time but we have yet to come up with a good solution.

All bull runs take breaks to get rested before the next attempt for a new high. The ability for DNotes to hold above 4000 sat is an important indicator. A trading range of 3751 to 4000 is fair, 4001 to 4500 is good, and 4501 to 5,000 is excellent. Dropping below 3750 is poor.  Indicators of this nature are somewhat subjective with an inherent bias. Personally, I believe they help me to be more objective. By nature I am an independent thinker, a big picture person, very analytical, think outside of the box and a practitioner of the system approach where everything is inter-related. Hope these comments are helpful.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 03:14:10 PM

This is a very serious test of our stability model. How well can it hold onto the new ground we have gained, is going to be the question of the year. Good thing, only ten days left. I was going to make an effort to slow down for a week and spend more time with the family. Now I am anxious, looking and turning over every tea leaf for a clue.

The increased buy volume is a good indicator. What impressed me most this morning was the buying from all time zones, which could mean that we are getting more widespread support worldwide. There has also been a noticeable increase in larger buy orders.

At some point, there will be a period of consolidation. That has been our historical track record every time. On a few occasions, the daily volume dropped to a point as if nobody wanted to buy or to sell, followed an attempt for the next high. Don’t be alarmed if we see it again this time. The low volume shows up as a “negative” indicator on my radar as it is considered a poor liquidity factor. Being on our radar, we are always trying to improve liquidity. This is another challenge we take seriously. It will improve over time but we have yet to come up with a good solution.

All bull runs take breaks to get rested before the next attempt for a new high. The ability for DNotes to hold above 4000 sat is an important indicator. A trading range of 3751 to 4000 is fair, 4001 to 4500 is good, and 4501 to 5,000 is excellent. Dropping below 3750 is poor.  Indicators of this nature are somewhat subjective with an inherent bias. Personally, I believe they help me to be more objective. By nature I am an independent thinker, a big picture person, very analytical, think outside of the box and a practitioner of the system approach where everything is inter-related. Hope these comments are helpful.

I think the time of year may have been perfect for the release of the Vault and CR.I.S.P. Personally, I wish they had been available when I gave my daughters DNotes on thumb drives. What a great Christmas present, and so easy to get and give. Also, the publicity for same has been excellent, all good marketing strategy.

And one more VERY important thing, people are fed up with scams and crap coins yet they still want to invest. DNotes has the best reputation in the Alt world and it's only getting better. I believe we are going to see more volume for a while before anything calms down. How long I can't say but, considerable for sure. So, hang on, DNotes has been discovered...

DNotesVault
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

Dyna: (Yoda):

Are you sure you are not Satoshi Nakamoto? If I had not known you well for 15 years I would suspect that!!!

Smokey
(Grasshopper)
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: