Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][WOLF] Project WOLF  (Read 130988 times)
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 10:38:11 AM

Anticipating a big insanity sunday!

Hmm, maybe you should catch up a bit, as insanity sundays are cancelled. You're very welcome to invest though, and help us to raise the price again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hammer1

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:01:43 PM

Well, someone just completely gave up at poloniex, selling all the way down to .00013. Damn it sucks to be a bagholder. Should've given up after week 5....I trusted that there would be 3 more insanity sundays after week 6 and now I've gotten burned. And the dev hasn't responded to my messages or the questions on here. Sad to say, but my faith is gone.
northranger79510

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

Man. I feel for whoever invested in this coin. The coin sure is insane.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
lcmines

Activity: 91

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:36:31 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 06:17:05 PM by lcmines

The Dev didn't buy up the book during one of the "events."

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING: http://InsanityCoin.com
javo1966

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 11:41:50 PM

Loose almost a btc whit this coin, insanity shit.
hammer1

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 12:00:46 AM

Man. I feel for whoever invested in this coin. The coin sure is insane.

I made about 4 BTC in the first 5 weeks. Should've left it at that. I'll end up breaking even, basically. But could have been so much better.
y3804

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:07:37 AM

My BTCs are still locked on Bitfinex. Once we get a few more investors in with a good plan, we should be able to keep the game going. Weak hands will sell below 0.0006.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:35:26 AM

One problem is that there are too many Wolf coins to play at the 0.001 buy in price.  We hit that tipping point and this happened.

If only there was a way to burn coins.  It would be nice if there was a way to establish ways of using the coin that will lead to some of them being burned.

You can officially as a coin move into the stabilization and regrowth phase.  (growth through burning)  Uses for the coin would be established while at the same time reducing the supply of coins.

Eventually as the coin becomes rarer, and if there are still merchants to buy things with it, the price should rise.  When it reaches a certain point the next round of Wolf can begin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
illiki23

Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:36:57 AM

If we set up a merchant they would have to price it to take in account the burn tax, but at least the coin would stop dropping in price because there would be utility for it.

What would be a good store to accept Insanity Coin?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
northranger79510

Activity: 308

Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:07:58 AM

The problem I see with this coin is that it was too centralized, leaving one person to control all the wolf to burn. In addition to it having nearly no innovation except the burning concept.

Huntercoin: H9kttkrQidiQMG9NibmTgjgCKqWJMAkAXD
Riecoin: Like us on https://www.facebook.com/TheRiecoinCommunity
linna

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:16:35 AM

How many total now left WOLF,How much destruction before the six weeks of WOLF

Let's flower the moon.SkMkf84Mv1gGe473kswcUwzfBc7m2QwcUA
TheSmurfsCoin.ThjHhQduSG6qfj8tMKepGmHgMK7Xp4u3ke
daniklo

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:10:48 AM

The positive thing in this dump is that people willing to dump and destroy the future of this coin are getting out.
Hopefully the people buying at these low prices know to hold on to it and not to sell under dev price.
Once the undercutters are gone _maybe_ people dear to buy from dev again.
Zeegeuze

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:55:46 AM

My BTCs are still locked on Bitfinex. Once we get a few more investors in with a good plan, we should be able to keep the game going. Weak hands will sell below 0.0006.

Really happy that you are back! We really need an additional investor to get the whole plan starting. For a plan, please see the message of domtasc3:

PLAN TO BUY WOLF UP TO .0015.... But I need HELP

Ok here is my plan. This will take the least amount of BTC to do but will also decrease the amount of WOLF we hold. This plan will absolutely work though, and get almost all 330 k sold back to the dev to be destroyed.

First to let you all know I am mostly stuck in wolf so I need the first buy wall from the dev to sell my wolf to to free up btc. When that is done I will have enough BTC to buy an entire 10,000 WOLF for the next wall to be put up. I need a few other people with a few btc to help me. Here is the plan.

Investor group 1 (IG1) and investor group 2 (IG2) Will be used for my example.

IG1 buys entire .00092 supply, 
Dev puts up .00091 buy wall.
IG2 buys entire .00094 supply,
Dev puts up .00093 buy wall.
IG1 sells all WOLF acquired at .00092 to .00093 wall, takes their BTC and buys entire .00096 supply,
Dev puts up .00095 buy wall,
IG2 sells all WOLF acquired at .00094 to .00095 wall.... and so on all the way up.

One problem we will run into is the WOLF for sale on poloniex.  People will have to buy and hold them for the plan to work. It would only make sense to do that since my plan will 100% drive the price to .00015 and almost all of those WOLF will be destroyed by selling them back to the Dev.

If I can sell my current WOLF holdings to the dev at . 00091 I can get about 15 BTC together and would have enough to be a "investment group" by myself.  Even if I could only get one other person with 15 BTC to help me, if the rest of you bought and held the WOLF on the market this plan will work.  PM me with questions please.

The plan seems good, but we'll need some more people buying in along the way, and we need some original investors. I hope you can help with this! When do you think your BTC will free up? I refuse the sell below my buying price, but will buy from the Dev the moment I sell the coins I own at the moment. This will be max around 0.001 (some at 0.00094 or below as well). If we work together, we can start moving the coin up!
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 01:49:07 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 02:21:49 PM by Philll90

Really happy that you are back! We really need an additional investor to get the whole plan starting. For a plan, please see the message of domtasc3:

Ok here is my plan. This will take the least amount of BTC to do but will also decrease the amount of WOLF we hold. This plan will absolutely work though, and get almost all 330 k sold back to the dev to be destroyed.

First to let you all know I am mostly stuck in wolf so I need the first buy wall from the dev to sell my wolf to to free up btc. When that is done I will have enough BTC to buy an entire 10,000 WOLF for the next wall to be put up. I need a few other people with a few btc to help me. Here is the plan.

Investor group 1 (IG1) and investor group 2 (IG2) Will be used for my example.

IG1 buys entire .00092 supply,  
Dev puts up .00091 buy wall.
IG2 buys entire .00094 supply,
Dev puts up .00093 buy wall.
IG1 sells all WOLF acquired at .00092 to .00093 wall, takes their BTC and buys entire .00096 supply,
Dev puts up .00095 buy wall,
IG2 sells all WOLF acquired at .00094 to .00095 wall.... and so on all the way up.

One problem we will run into is the WOLF for sale on poloniex.  People will have to buy and hold them for the plan to work. It would only make sense to do that since my plan will 100% drive the price to .00015 and almost all of those WOLF will be destroyed by selling them back to the Dev.

If I can sell my current WOLF holdings to the dev at . 00091 I can get about 15 BTC together and would have enough to be a "investment group" by myself.  Even if I could only get one other person with 15 BTC to help me, if the rest of you bought and held the WOLF on the market this plan will work.  PM me with questions please.

The plan seems good, but we'll need some more people buying in along the way, and we need some original investors. I hope you can help with this! When do you think your BTC will free up? I refuse the sell below my buying price, but will buy from the Dev the moment I sell the coins I own at the moment. This will be max around 0.001 (some at 0.00094 or below as well). If we work together, we can start moving the coin up!

I don't like this plan because of two reasons.
1. This must be done internal and without poloniex (IG1 buys entire 0.00092 supply and sell back internal at 0.00093, IG2 buys entire 0.00094 supply and sell back internal at 0.00095 and so on). Otherwise if it wasn't internal, some bagholders would dump the WOLF into the buy walls and this wouldn't work.
2. With this you could raise the price to 0.0015 of course, but then at 0.0015 there wouldn't be any buy walls left because IG1/IG2 would have to sell the WOLF back into the previous buy walls up to 0.0015. So there wouldn't be a stablilisation and protection to ensure that there isn't a dump after reaching 0.0015.

If it helps any, and since I'm a kind of admin / overseer - you can all "pledge" an mount in pm and I'll reply later with a total, so we can see what support is provisionally there without anybody just blindly committing.

PM me with an amount and price you'll get on board at, I'll note it all up and we can go from there.

Hopefully that helps.

if you didn't see my previous post and are confused about wolf, please read.

This idea is much better I think. So we could work together. We plegde an amount of BTC to the dev. He collects all the pledges and if there is enough BTC to buy for example at least the first 3 batches at once, we will have a strong buy wall of 30 BTC on poloniex. This would ensure that the walls sustain the dumps and the game can start.
So if anybody is interested in this concept he should write his plegde to the dev, so he can collect all the pledges and make a big buy (simulating a big investor).
I've already wrote him my pledge. If the remaining people do the same, this will work.

Future
  • WOLF switches to Phase Two on 2014-04-07
  • WOLF switches to a low block reward but valuable mined coin on 2014-04-27
  • Removal of percentage based fee and replace with a traditional fixed 0.002 WOLF (please discuss) fee on 2014-04-27[/url]
  • New long term clients released this week.
  • Feature and integration requests should be placed now.

And some suggestions for the future plans.
I think this coin shouldn't become mineable after the 9 weeks.
1. It would be better if this became a POS coin. So people are only able to join within the supply phase (so people are forced to join now within the supply phase, which could lead to more buy interest) After the supply phase the coin becomes a POS coin.
Stats for example:
PoS block generation after 1 day of holding,
Interest (annual rate) per year: 10%
2. Create a multipool for WOLF, so it would be possible to mine this coin and also increase the buy interest in WOLF (for this all bagholders should plegde/donate some WOLF for the creation).
InsanityDev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:06:11 PM

Really happy that you are back! We really need an additional investor to get the whole plan starting.

y3804 and blockchains were the two that undercut everybody (and each other) racing each other and everybody else to less and less profit. If either of them joined this phase properly it would be great, but they could also do as much damage as good depending on how much weight they bring, and how short term / selfish they trade. (No offence to either of you, in the game you played hard and well).

I'm 99.9% sure it wouldn't work, IG-unknown would dump at some point and you'd be left holding more than you want with your BTC out of the game.

As with all coins, it requires a number of holders and buyers to become strong. Hence the plan for this phase suggested.

If it helps any, and since I'm a kind of admin / overseer - you can all "pledge" an mount in pm and I'll reply later with a total, so we can see what support is provisionally there without anybody just blindly committing.

This idea is much better I think. So we could work together. We plegde an amount of BTC to the dev. He collects all the pledges and if there is enough BTC to buy for example at least the first 3 batches at once, we will have a strong buy wall of 30 BTC on poloniex. This would ensure that the walls sustain the dumps and the game can start.
So if anybody is interested in this concept he should write his plegde to the dev, so he can collect all the pledges and make a big buy (simulating a big investor).
I've already wrote him my pledge. If the remaining people do the same, this will work.

Correct, It's the only viable way forward for us all.

1. It would be better if this became a POS coin. So people are only able to join within the supply phase (so people are forced to join now within the supply phase, which could lead to more buy interest) After the supply phase the coin becomes a POS coin.
Stats for example:
2. Create a multipool for WOLF, so it would be possible to mine this coin and also increase the buy interest in WOLF (for this all bagholders should plegde/donate some WOLF for the creation).

Viable, the primary concern is having a strong chain, at the minute I pay for mining rigs to support the chain - but can't indefinitely as it's quite a cost each week out of my own pocket.

I'm missing InsanitySunday this week, and feeling a bit down to be honest - everything is down on every coin I personally hold, WOLF has been a time and money sink (although I'm still 100% behind it). I've decided to stop worrying about the other coins I hold and just wait it out, concentrating on WOLF (mentally/emotionally).

Open Question: I feel like I'm missing something, throughout my involvement with crypto's over the last few years, it's appeared to me that all each trader really wants is a dumpless coordinated pump, with no surprise dumps from people who got in really low or miners, and where the coin ends up with solid buy support that incrementally backs up any natural rises from new people joining the coin, thus ensuring a profit and ensuring stability of holdings. I was and am quite sure that this phase of WOLF provides that, so very surprised that the response has been so low. What am I missing here? Is there an obvious hole/exploit in the plan I'm missing, or do other traders prefer to leave it up to chance with random-alt, or?

utopianfuture

Merit: 268

Internet of Value

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:34:50 PM

Really happy that you are back! We really need an additional investor to get the whole plan starting.

y3804 and blockchains were the two that undercut everybody (and each other) racing each other and everybody else to less and less profit. If either of them joined this phase properly it would be great, but they could also do as much damage as good depending on how much weight they bring, and how short term / selfish they trade. (No offence to either of you, in the game you played hard and well).

I'm 99.9% sure it wouldn't work, IG-unknown would dump at some point and you'd be left holding more than you want with your BTC out of the game.

As with all coins, it requires a number of holders and buyers to become strong. Hence the plan for this phase suggested.

Correct, It's the only viable way forward for us all.

Stats for example:

Viable, the primary concern is having a strong chain, at the minute I pay for mining rigs to support the chain - but can't indefinitely as it's quite a cost each week out of my own pocket.

I'm missing InsanitySunday this week, and feeling a bit down to be honest - everything is down on every coin I personally hold, WOLF has been a time and money sink (although I'm still 100% behind it). I've decided to stop worrying about the other coins I hold and just wait it out, concentrating on WOLF (mentally/emotionally).

Open Question: I feel like I'm missing something, throughout my involvement with crypto's over the last few years, it's appeared to me that all each trader really wants is PROFIT  (a dumpless coordinated pump), with no surprise dumps from people who got in really low or miners, and where the coin ends up with solid buy support that incrementally backs up any natural rises from new people joining the coin, thus ensuring a profit and ensuring stability of holdings. I was and am quite sure that this phase of WOLF provides that, so very surprised that the response has been so low. What am I missing here? Is there an obvious hole/exploit in the plan I'm missing, or do other traders prefer to leave it up to chance with random-alt, or?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_rider_problem
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedy_of_the_commons
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_theory

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
█████████████████████████
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  TomoChain  •    •  TomoChain 
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
███████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:36:20 PM

Yep.

Lost absolutely everything I made on 4 Insanity Sundays...

I barely broke even. Should have got out earlier whilst I still could. It's a shame because we could have kept things going if we bought from the dev earlier but absolutely no chance of that happening now with orders at 0.0006 on Poloniex and people who bought the cheap coins waiting to dump into any buy wall.

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

mmihai1978

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

the plan is good but the current market needs to clear and settle to an equilibrium price.

so, if the equilibrium price is 0.0003 than dev should start selling at 0.00032 and buy-back at 0.00028. Spreads should be high and painful to cross.
ap3311

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 04:53:54 PM

the plan is good but the current market needs to clear and settle to an equilibrium price.

so, if the equilibrium price is 0.0003 than dev should start selling at 0.00032 and buy-back at 0.00028. Spreads should be high and painful to cross.

There needs to be something that forces people to buy from the dev. Just encouraging people and saying it'll be better in the long run doesn't work (even though it is better in the long run...).

So dev should either start selling less than the current price on Poloniex or a co-ordinated buy up of all the coins below 0.0009 needs to happen (with a promise of not to immediately dump those coins into the first buywall that appears).

⚫▶      BUILDERIUM 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Creating the future you desire, one bid at a time

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
YOUR RELIABLE PLATFORM FOR SKILLED &
QUALITY CONSTRUCTION CLIENTS & CONTRACTORS

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██
█  ██

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN AIRDROP

mmihai1978

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:07:14 PM

There needs to be something that forces people to buy from the dev. Just encouraging people and saying it'll be better in the long run doesn't work (even though it is better in the long run...).

So dev should either start selling less than the current price on Poloniex or a co-ordinated buy up of all the coins below 0.0009 needs to happen (with a promise of not to immediately dump those coins into the first buywall that appears).

i know i am a bit obscure and the concept itself is not easy to explain, so try to give it some thought:

1 - market needs to reach an equilibrium price to prevent dumpers and pumpers; market is not there yet.

my view of a reasonable price is 0.00006 (before mining, this is important).

2 - dev must make a profit from selling / buying (ie a seignorage fee) which will go back on the market.
3 - dev must act as a market maker and ultimate liquidity provider, for a price.

then you got yourself a market. What would then be needed is a purpose for wolf or a multipool to prop the price.
also, i see no reason why this coin should be scrypt based anymore, given the asics.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: