Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:42:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 »
  Print  
Author Topic: lolMiner 1.64: Fastest Kaspa miner in market  (Read 155213 times)
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
March 02, 2023, 03:42:15 PM

Its possible that you that you will see maybe some Users that posting some Fake Links for the LolMiner !
You can read more about that here in my thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182222.msg61843120#msg61843120
On the Fake Github Account there more files for mining software programs so please watch out and download only files from the OP and first page of the thread.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 03, 2023, 10:16:04 AM

lolMiner 1.69
Changes
Added Nexa support for AMD Vega / VII (1) and RDNA 1-3 GPUs (2)
The parameter --keepfree can now be used to keep a certain amount of memory free on each GPU on Nexa mining. This might end up in allocating a smaller lookup table, so the GPU memory has space left for other workloads (3)
The --keepfree parameter is now working for each GPU separately. Use a comma separated list of values if you want to assign different values for each GPU.
Nexa mining will now allocate memory for each GPU sequentially and delay later cards startup slightly to help systems with small virtual memory.

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.69

Check all links with this post from the developer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.0

https://t.me/Info4atlanin/8771
need to update AMD drivers

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dowper_

Activity: 221
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2023, 04:45:06 PM

My test on RTX 4070 Ti with the latest lolMiner 1.69:
RTX 4070 Ti - Nexa Hashrate & Profit (lolMiner 1.69) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2P5HRlGGCw

My crypto mining channel - Aleks Mining
Monolite68

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2023, 05:21:41 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2023, 08:50:14 AM by Monolite68

Hi to everybody. I am trying LolMiner with four AMD 580 Sapphire Nitro e one 1660 super

This is the command line I use to mine
lolMiner.exe --algo ETCHASH --pool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 --user .............worker --cclk 1100,1100,1100,-500,1100 --mclk 2140,2140,2090,+1040,2100

I don't know why LolMiner starts mining without considering core clock and memory clock values written in the command line, and so if I launch Afterburner all GPUs are shown with default values for core and memory clock

Why does this happen? Can anybody help me to solve this issue?
Thanks

FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 11:42:16 AM

Hi to everybody. I am trying LolMiner with four AMD 580 Sapphire Nitro e one 1660 super

lolMiner.exe --algo ETCHASH --pool eu1-etc.ethermine.org:4444 --user .............worker --cclk 1100,1100,1100,-500,1100 --mclk 2140,2140,2090,+1040,2100

I don't know why LolMiner starts mining without considering core clock and memory clock values written in the command line, and so if I launch Afterburner all GPUs are shown with default values for core and memory clock

Thanks

The instructions say that such settings depend on the version of the driver.
As an old miner, I don’t like software that changes memory clock on the fly, so I upgrade the bios for the ethash or ethcash algorithm. And I don't use Windows. Try hive os or another system. 1 mining farm is always free.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Monolite68

View Profile
March 08, 2023, 04:53:17 PM

Thanks

As an old miner, I don’t like software that changes memory clock on the fly, so I upgrade the bios for the ethash or ethcash algorithm. And I don't use Windows. Try hive os or another system. 1 mining farm is always free.
Thanks. Problem is that under Linux I was not able to load driver, so I couldn't use AMD GPUs. About Hive Os, I never was able to configure it, for this reason I run miner under Windows.
What do you mean when you say "I upgrade the bios for the ethash or ethcash algorithm"?
Thanks again
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 11:35:37 AM

Thanks

Thanks. Problem is that under Linux I was not able to load driver, so I couldn't use AMD GPUs. About Hive Os, I never was able to configure it, for this reason I run miner under Windows.
What do you mean when you say "I upgrade the bios for the ethash or ethcash algorithm"?
Thanks again
There are a lot of detailed guides on setting up Hive Os on the Internet.
memory clock you can change in two ways. The first way is with the help of programs like OverdriveNTool or settings in the miner, but this does not always work correctly. The second way is to modify the BIOS of the video card and set the necessary memory clock in the BIOS of the video card. But then for windows you need to use atikmdag-patcher. Hive OS does not need patches.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0jzvcRTqvQ

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Monolite68

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 01:29:44 PM

Thanks

Thanks again
memory clock you can change in two ways. The first way is with the help of programs like OverdriveNTool or settings in the miner, but this does not always work correctly. The second way is to modify the BIOS of the video card and set the necessary memory clock in the BIOS of the video card. But then for windows you need to use atikmdag-patcher. Hive OS does not need patches.

Yas, I know how to mod GPU Bios and I did it. Then I prefer to use MSI Afterburner than AMD RAdeon Tool that makes only troubles.
As I wrote, I use to set overclock values on commad line, but it seems that LolMiner is not able to consider them and runs GPUs with default values. I should try to use OverdriveNTool, but I don't know it.
Is there any guide about it?
Can you link to me any HiveOS guide really clear? Not that's on website since I tried several times to follow, but it never works
Thanks again
sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 02:19:25 PM

Thanks

Thanks again

Yas, I know how to mod GPU Bios and I did it. Then I prefer to use MSI Afterburner than AMD RAdeon Tool that makes only troubles.
As I wrote, I use to set overclock values on commad line, but it seems that LolMiner is not able to consider them and runs GPUs with default values. I should try to use OverdriveNTool, but I don't know it.
Can you link to me any HiveOS guide really clear? Not that's on website since I tried several times to follow, but it never works
Thanks again

I am not sure, but lolminer only can set clocks for nvidia cards.
Use Teamredminer for AMD cards, you won´t find any better miner for AMD.

If it not works, try it until it works. If you can´t get HiveOS running, maybe it is better learn more about mining, mining os and so on.
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2023, 03:36:03 PM

Thanks

Thanks again

Thanks again

I am not sure, but lolminer only can set clocks for nvidia cards.
Use Teamredminer for AMD cards, you won´t find any better miner for AMD.

If it not works, try it until it works. If you can´t get HiveOS running, maybe it is better learn more about mining, mining os and so on.
Did tried using as administrator??? Usually it cause that problem
Digital_Seytan

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

digiseytan@walletofsatoshi.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2023, 10:31:35 PM

why is the rigelminer 1.3.9 with 5 x gtx 1060 on lolminer 1.70 29mhs and on rigelminer 44.5Mhs is much faster than lolminer 1.70 same configuration on afterburner with Nexa coin mining

DonateSATS:Digiseytan@WALLETOFSATOSHi.COM
SHOPFREE: https://satsback.com/register/1QEJyGPlg4LN5kwx
ETC+Zil Pool:https://k1pool.com/invite/895eb07555
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2023, 11:59:52 AM

Thanks

Thanks again

Thanks again
Mining With HiveOS | Step-by-Step Tutorial & Review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw87g8Kkiw

You will find many videos by searching : "Hiveos Mining Beginners setup"

Digital_Seytan, see driver version.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jgonzi

Activity: 639
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 11, 2023, 05:08:33 PM

Probably because optimisation is for Turing - Ampere and ADA, where is over it. It is really not recommended to mine Nexa with Pascal, it needs to emulate the U64 and that reduce all his profitability. Think that a 3070 can arrive to +80Mhs just to show how un profitable for Pascal is NEXA.

jgonzi

View Profile
March 12, 2023, 10:46:13 PM

HiveOS update to 1.70 : Open console meanwhile mining and write in it:

wget https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/download/1.70/lolMiner_v1.70_Lin64.tar.gz && tar -xvf lolMiner_v1.70_Lin64.tar.gz && miner stop && cp -adpR 1.70/lolMiner $(ls -d1 /hive/miners/lolminer/*/ | tail -1) && miner start
Dowper_

Activity: 221
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2023, 07:30:36 AM

Please add support for Radiant mining.

My crypto mining channel - Aleks Mining
FP91G
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2023, 08:28:10 AM

lolMiner 1.70
Changes
Improved Nexa mining performance by 6 - 8% on all supported GPUs (except AMD Vega / VII).
Improved power efficiency of Nexa mining.
Hint:
Due to recent problems we advice to use the miner with --dns-over-https 0 when connecting to an auto-location pool. Else the pool mirror you receive might not be ideal for your location.

Special thanks to hashrate.no and JulianoCaju for help to iron out the bugs of this version Smiley

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/releases/tag/1.70

Check all links with this post from the developer.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4724735.0

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alexcrys1

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2023, 08:32:17 AM

it can be dual mined Beam+Zil ?
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2023, 08:49:05 AM

Can someone please help. Win 10 1909 amd driver 20.11.1 rx5700xt. Problem is when i try mine blake3 algo it says unsupported algo or driver version but when i start dual mine like ethw+alph it mines no problem. Why i cant mine alph alone?
jgonzi

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 12:06:03 PM

Can someone please help. Win 10 1909 amd driver 20.11.1 rx5700xt. Problem is when i try mine blake3 algo it says unsupported algo or driver version but when i start dual mine like ethw+alph it mines no problem. Why i cant mine alph alone?

At the momento SOLO AMD ALPH is not possible. You need to do it in DUAL like ETC/ETHW + ALPH. It is only possible for Nvidia to do SOLO ALPH
jgonzi

View Profile
March 20, 2023, 12:06:49 PM

it can be dual mined Beam+Zil ?

https://github.com/Lolliedieb/lolMiner-releases/wiki/Guide-ALGO---ZIL

You can follow the guide... to mine it for a Linux OS or Windows BEAM + ZIL
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 »
  Print  

Jump to: