Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:24:50 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

i believe most of all those project actually feels that private investors would make more impact to a project than public investment and when you look at it you would discover its true.

How does the team feel about the current market conditions. Really hope they  get the opportunity to  shine and show what a good mining operation can look like

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?

Ive been saying this since day one but I keep getting censored......so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:12:55 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?
Would it be profitable to invest in mining while BTC is below 5000USD?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:15:22 PM

With BTC below 5000USD, what’s happens when mining kicks off and we are below or within this price range?

These days, mining is not profitable especially in the countries that electricity is expensive. So, there is no doubt it is risky and you might lose money.

correct
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:42:44 PM

correct

It's possible i remember them saying that 5000 was their original floor for profitability, so i mean time will tell but i think we'll see a resurgence above 5k but then again for the reality is they have some flexibility due to EAN if they can negotiate better power prices to handle even more agressive profitability floor
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

nice question, but i feel securix still have a plan to address the situation and i believe investors would also understand that the market is in complete turmoil so securix is still covered

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:34 PM

correct

It's possible i remember them saying that 5000 was their original floor for profitability, so i mean time will tell but i think we'll see a resurgence above 5k but then again for the reality is they have some flexibility due to EAN if they can negotiate better power prices to handle even more agressive profitability floor

Securix plan here is unique.
For most mining farms, they may not beat the trend. But with Securix plan, there may be a way out. Securix got two plans on BTC price; when Btc above 5000USD, then there’s no problem. But when below 5000USD, then Securix got a plan B.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:44:41 PM

nice question, but i feel securix still have a plan to address the situation and i believe investors would also understand that the market is in complete turmoil so securix is still covered

As much as I can remember, no such plan is in their whitepaper or website because truthfully nobody ever saw BTC below $5k, but seeing as it is, it will be nice for them to share their strategy with us if they have one.
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:54:52 PM

i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.
how transparent would securix be?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Investing is not risky if the project is known. But if you were a big investor, there is no risky for you to invest in not known projects.

lol how can you think if there is no risk for large investors investing in projects that are not known
I do not believe if there is no investment that is risky even to invest in gold though

There's really a lot of risk in making any investments any known or not projects because we don't know when it will going to become or turn into some scammed project or what will going to happen on it.
That's may possible. But for that you have to do your own research before investing in any ICO. You have to check about their team members and product.

Yeah, Making a research about the projects and their products will really going to help us to determine which project is really having a chance on becoming a successful in the future. That's why people here should take a look on the securix informations and it's really going to get their attention and decide if they will going to miss the great opportunity or not.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

It must be very worrying, I knew we were going to have another bear market before the end of this year but it's been very disappointing, I just hope projects like Securix stay positive.

I guess it’s time for most Blockchain based projects to stay independent of bitcoin or other leader coins value. Projects like Securix should lead the way. They got real use that could be promoted to determine the market value of each token and not bitcoins. These are utility coins.

Well, you say that but Securix is linked to BTC & ETH. Securix mines BTC and then gives 45% of gross revenue back to investors. Securix converts the BTC to ETH. ETH is then distributed through smart contracts to SRXIO token holders.

Securix is actually a lot more linked to the top cryptocurrencies and this is why I think SRXIO tokens will always react in a similar way to BTC!

When Bitcoin loses its value, mining will be less profitable and Securix becomes less valuable. So you are right and I think it can be more profitable if Securix mine some other coins. Any one knows if Securix will mine some altcoins too?

I think they are only going to mine BTC & BCH at first. I personally wouldn't even bother with BCH as I think it's a bit of a trash coin. I do agree with you, they should diversify and mine some other tokens. It will help balance out potential losses and make the returns a bit more stable.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:42:49 PM

I think they are only going to mine BTC & BCH at first. I personally wouldn't even bother with BCH as I think it's a bit of a trash coin. I do agree with you, they should diversify and mine some other tokens. It will help balance out potential losses and make the returns a bit more stable.

yeah and considering how the market is going i expect the team to find a way of ensuring that they minimixe their potential lost as much as they can

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:47:16 PM

i know of a few mining facility, a bit older with a strategy to make profits while maintaining farm. securix would prefer to make payout passive and monthly with an already set 45% of profit to be distributed to holders of securix token.

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:00:11 PM

At the end of each month, the number of bitcoins have been mined will be shown in the Mega Vault wallet app. These bitcoins will be changed to Ethereum and will be distributed through the smart contract. 

Interesting concept I hope it is still profitable in the current market condition, but this something that will have an impact once market turns to bull trend again, and with their funds, they can do a lot of marketing to the mining community
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:34:58 PM

Let's take bitcoin, which is the most profitable to mine in the present. There are only 4 million of btc left to mine out of 21 million. And we know mining becoming difficult day by day. But seems BTC price won't increase as the mining difficulty increases. As I see for any other cryptocurrency this is a similar situation. So will securix tokens drop down day by day?

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

It's very difficult, the Securix team say they have a way that they can mine BTC and make a profit. I do not know if they had accounted for a drop in the value of this magnitude as their calculators only go to a minimum of $5,000 per BTC. We will have to wait and say.

Well the percentage of profit at 5k was still a lot, so i mean i guess technically their power rates are good enough that i suppose under 5k it will just be somewhat less return which i'm pretty ok with
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:24 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 06:55:21 AM by D1jay

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder the same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all t set backs in this process.

gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:30:05 AM

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

I was expecting more panic talk in this thread, anyway, securix still have a long way to go and let's hope for a brighter future.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:59:28 AM

I know the Securix mining project seems like very best alternative to mining btc but now thatyou have point out the what looks like a possible disadvantage on this process, i can't help to wonder te same thing, am sure the company has already weighed out all set backs in this process.

I think securix set their failsafe to around 5000k dollars if I am right. Now that bitcoin has dropped below that. Assuming securix was already mining the roi will be very low for all token holders.

If this is the case, then how can an investor profit in this mining process, because any further dropped on btc will certainly means a very low returns to investors and the company as well, the cost of running a mining farm should be considered as well, or there is other calculation to this.

Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: