Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.

Is that true that token sale is ending in 8 days from now? I thought its just this phase of the ICO with this bonus. Token sales will continue with less bonus as far as I know.

Ya to my knowledge it’s the bonus that ends but I could be mistaken have we heard the official end date from the team as they would be the only ones to tell us for sure
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:31:54 PM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!

I don't know if this ID belong to Securix team or not. But if it's really Securix team replying, then I suggest them to use proper usernames instead of best201819

Yes, this must be a team member, it would have been better if they used an official account to respond to investors questions.

However, it is good to see someone from the team proactively answering questions on the Securix thread.
I am not sure if this account is from official team or not. But he is giving quick reply to every questions. But still lot of newbies are asking same questions.

I hope team take action on this. Until now they have managed to make good impression and they should keep doing in future as well.

I expect they'll, they'll address this in no time
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:07:31 AM

Electricity Costs alot in a Mining facility!
so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!
do you plan to work on this?

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

That's means they have done a deal with energy producer directly? Since they require huge energy for mining daily 24+ Bitcoin theu should do agreement with energy producer.

If I'm not mistaken yes they already have some deal or contract to energy producer to supply their farming site. I think it's written on some of their papers.

At your service
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

I see great possibilities for this project. Well done. Glad to be a part of it all.
Thank you for your wonderful support! Don’t forget to participate in our crowd sale that will end on 30 November 2018!

I don't know if this ID belong to Securix team or not. But if it's really Securix team replying, then I suggest them to use proper usernames instead of best201819

Yes, this must be a team member, it would have been better if they used an official account to respond to investors questions.

However, it is good to see someone from the team proactively answering questions on the Securix thread.
I am not sure if this account is from official team or not. But he is giving quick reply to every questions. But still lot of newbies are asking same questions.

I hope team take action on this. Until now they have managed to make good impression and they should keep doing in future as well.

LOL when random people start being super active i appreciate it, but i think the team itself should really chime in as often as possible to give us some direction on where things are headed
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:37:18 AM

LOL when random people start being super active i appreciate it, but i think the team itself should really chime in as often as possible to give us some direction on where things are headed

This is what I dislike about posting here in the forum. Most of the threads I participate in don't have admins actively engaging on the thread, I much prefer telegram where most ICOs have an admin team responding at all times
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

Electricity Costs alot in a Mining facility!
so if Securix wanna make profit with steady growth then they'll have to develop new technology to use less energy or create energy with low cost!
do you plan to work on this?

Exactly....but they keep saying our team is always studying what is best to use and we will purchase it then....No, that is not a good enough answer, you need to give us plan B for when you have the money to purchase asics which ones will they purchase when nothing is remotely worth buying.

Yes I would also like to see Securix announce a plan B, it's difficult though as others have mentioned previously, SHA miners are no longer as profitable as they used to be. They need a fallback plan.

Developing a new technology for their energy consumption will be difficult they can use existing technologies that are commonly used.

From my understanding they will be buying it off cheap since it is green energy; That usually does not cost to generate hence is cheap to buy. I think the challenge is when bitcoin's price goes below their set numbers which is likely. I understand that there is a pool in place but the pool can sustain a certain period only.

What could be plan B for Securix if things don't work out in future due to high energy cost? If the team already using green energy then I don't think there will be anything better at this moment.

I think they are getting the energy at a cheaper cost and that would be a long term deal along side with the use of green technology. I don't understand your concern for high energy cost. They are not bothered about that as they know it is coming cheap to them.

Yes they will going to have a less electricity cost for their bitcoin farm by using green energy at the same time they helping the environment.

That's means they have done a deal with energy producer directly? Since they require huge energy for mining daily 24+ Bitcoin theu should do agreement with energy producer.

According to the team, they will directly purchase energy from solar and wind generators using the EAN to EAN. I look forward to seeing how that works though. As this is the first time I am hearing of it.

you have raised a good question. Actually in the Netherlands where they dont have issue for Energy in general. but like to hear the details from the team about their strategy.

I think, since Netherlands we can expect continuous energy. But I don't think it will be available at low rate unless project have agreed on specific TnC with energy distributor
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:09:01 AM

Softcap reached that's really good thing. Now token sale is going which will ends in 8 days. If they will reach their target in sale then what's next step will taken by team?

Wow. Was hearing about them reaching the softcap, is this news authentic? If true they really have a lot of people behind their back hoping for them to succeed.

Is that true that token sale is ending in 8 days from now? I thought its just this phase of the ICO with this bonus. Token sales will continue with less bonus as far as I know.

Ya to my knowledge it’s the bonus that ends but I could be mistaken have we heard the official end date from the team as they would be the only ones to tell us for sure

Initial tokan sale end date was 15th October if I remember correctly. Not sure if they are planning to extend the same. They already hit softcap and got good response till now.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

This is what I dislike about posting here in the forum. Most of the threads I participate in don't have admins actively engaging on the thread, I much prefer telegram where most ICOs have an admin team responding at all times
Indeed, in this forum there is rarely an admin who is active and responds immediately,
therefore, of course in this forum is far different from the telegram where the admin is often active

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

They are quite active in telgram I have to give them that. Especially Damian. He drops in often. Also I think Damian showed up several times in this thread. I recall him answering some questions.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:44:28 AM

They are quite active in telgram I have to give them that. Especially Damian. He drops in often. Also I think Damian showed up several times in this thread. I recall him answering some questions.

I agree.  Many times I had good discussion with telegram admin team. They are responding all the time that too within a minute or two. If they don't have answer,  they are replying that they will check and get back to you. And within fee hours they do have answer.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Team is always addressing each and every aspects here including all the negative comments even. Probably they are busy with something else and they will reply here very soon.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Team is always addressing each and every aspects here including all the negative comments even. Probably they are busy with something else and they will reply here very soon.

From my understanding is that they are working on two primary things. getting more buyers on board and having the mega wallet out. The team is currently working on the app. Other than that they are saying they will be releasing more details on what is new.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Indeed, in this forum there is rarely an admin who is active and responds immediately,
therefore, of course in this forum is far different from the telegram where the admin is often active

Yea, you're right but i believe the securix team has been responding to question dropped here, if you've been following the thread, you must have noticed their activeness, it's quite unfortunate that most admins of ICOs only create their thread and relax, the wise ones are using this avenue judiciously, this channel is a strong avenue when it comes to marketing
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:30:46 AM

I also preferred telegram for community and admin engagement but I think the team must also give equal attention to their thread on responding some questions.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:28:22 PM

Initial tokan sale end date was 15th October if I remember correctly. Not sure if they are planning to extend the same. They already hit softcap and got good response till now.

Yh the aim looks simple. I guess that’s the reason for the interest.  Securix tokens would make Blockchain and cryptographic technology simple and accessible to Everyone. Anyone can get SRXIO token and enjoy a passive monthly output share. SRXIO token available with a bonus, hold and  enjoy a monthly income in Ethereum each month.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:48:03 PM

Yea it is appreciative, but only when they contribute meaningfully. I mean what is the need asking the same question as the one just above yours? Also, I doubt that this best201819 is a member of the team. He answers questions quick but he hasn't claimed to be a member of the the team and funnily, the Securix team hasn't said anything about him also.They really need to start addressing this quickly though if they intend to win the trust of their community completely.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

Yh the aim looks simple. I guess that’s the reason for the interest.  Securix tokens would make Blockchain and cryptographic technology simple and accessible to Everyone. Anyone can get SRXIO token and enjoy a passive monthly output share. SRXIO token available with a bonus, hold and  enjoy a monthly income in Ethereum each month.
That's right!
And you can walk out of this anytime you want by selling the Token in Exchange with Good Profit as Team stated that they will start Listing as soon as their Tokensell Ends!
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

I think that there is a need for AMA... The team should organize AMA so that investors and potential ones alike can come together and ask questions bothering them moving forward

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I like all the emails that have been sent recently by Securix CEO Jacobus, it's nice to see his story and background in crypto. It's very personal and it really shows the projects aims and the things they want to achieve with their project.

But on the other hand, I do hope the miners situation is sorted out soon and we hear some more info from the team. It's not good to keep hearing there isn't a plan B and that they are waiting till the token sale ends before buying mining equipment, we need to see more concrete plans.

I think that there is a need for AMA... The team should organize AMA so that investors and potential ones alike can come together and ask questions bothering them moving forward

Good point there, recently a lot of projects have been having AMAs and they have really helped in enlightening their community about every concerns lingering in their heart.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

Yea it is appreciative, but only when they contribute meaningfully. I mean what is the need asking the same question as the one just above yours? Also, I doubt that this best201819 is a member of the team. He answers questions quick but he hasn't claimed to be a member of the the team and funnily, the Securix team hasn't said anything about him also.They really need to start addressing this quickly though if they intend to win the trust of their community completely.

Hello,

This is the only account which Securix communicates through.

Hereby all official channels:

⭐️ Official Channels & Links ⭐️

🔹 Website: https://securix.io
🔹 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/securixmarketing
🔹 Twitter: https://twitter.com/securixio
🔹 Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/securixio/
🔹 LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/securix-io/
🔹 Medium: https://medium.com/@securixio

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: