Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:52:50 PM

Early listings always have the ups and downs positives and negatives to doing it it’s debatable which way the project will go with something like a listing you never really know till it happens

Early listing after the ICO is quite good. Prior to ICO closure listing is too bad for the project. I am sure team will be aware of this and act accordingly.

Even though I agree with your statement, I still believe its too early to talk about listing of Securix tokens. Let them complete the ICO first. Thats crucial.

Development is the most important part of the project, listings can come later. The investors should be more concerned with Securix raising funds and completing their mining farm.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 10:29:56 PM

I think the teams gonna be in a great spot after the ico if we can see them really raise enough funds things could be amazing for them as their in a pretty unique position
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

I think the teams gonna be in a great spot after the ico if we can see them really raise enough funds things could be amazing for them as their in a pretty unique position

Yeah a lot of cloud mining services have closed down and profit share/staking coins are not as popular as they once were so if Securix is successful they could really capitalise on a large chunk of the market.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Early listings always have the ups and downs positives and negatives to doing it it’s debatable which way the project will go with something like a listing you never really know till it happens

Exchange listing will give opportunity to people who can't participate in ICO due to local rules. But I think it depends lot on the price at which the tokens will be available at exchange.
Yea if they would be lower then ICO price what will happen then? what does Securix plan to do in order to let the exchange be a success.
Thats true!
But i don't see alot of token are distributed for free, so if even they start dumping that shouldn't be a problem!
And Securix can easily add mined tokens to the Securix token Volume! 

I think they said something about burning tokens.. If there is token dump going on, then they can just buy back those tokens and add them up to be burnt.

With such low supply? if they pull through on their plans they wouldn't need to burn tokens for value to improve, it would happen based on the utility of the token

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 11:50:55 PM

They have the opportunity to buy back if needed but it’s a relatively low market cap and number of tokens is really low so it’s a pretty good bet they won’t need to burn much
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

They have the opportunity to buy back if needed but it’s a relatively low market cap and number of tokens is really low so it’s a pretty good bet they won’t need to burn much
whether the team here will be distributing for participants who join here, if so hopefully all goes well and the results obtained are as expected and able to treat their hard work.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:42:54 AM

Exchange listing will give opportunity to people who can't participate in ICO due to local rules. But I think it depends lot on the price at which the tokens will be available at exchange.
Yea if they would be lower then ICO price what will happen then? what does Securix plan to do in order to let the exchange be a success.
Thats true!
But i don't see alot of token are distributed for free, so if even they start dumping that shouldn't be a problem!

I think they said something about burning tokens.. If there is token dump going on, then they can just buy back those tokens and add them up to be burnt.

With such low supply? if they pull through on their plans they wouldn't need to burn tokens for value to improve, it would happen based on the utility of the token

I am sure if you guys talking about exchanges listing which normally happens after ICO. But I think what Securix is planning to do is to sell token over exchange so that people from US also can participate. Please correct me if I am wrong.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

Early listing after the ICO is quite good. Prior to ICO closure listing is too bad for the project. I am sure team will be aware of this and act accordingly.

I think listing prior ICO can be good however with a condition. Unlocking happens after the ICO. Many investors would feel comfortable knowing they can trade at a given exchange. Keep in mind that listing is not an easy task it usually takes ages and $$ to list in a decent exchange. Exchanges should be targeted early on; thats my take.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:41:20 AM

I think listing prior ICO can be good however with a condition. Unlocking happens after the ICO. Many investors would feel comfortable knowing they can trade at a given exchange. Keep in mind that listing is not an easy task it usually takes ages and $$ to list in a decent exchange. Exchanges should be targeted early on; thats my take.
What is the current status of sale at this time. Don't know why but I am not able to see the sale progress. After loading page it's keep loading on progress bar.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Thats true!

If I am not mistaken I think I've read that burning will happen periodically minimizing circulating supply. I can't recall if there are team tokens or not but they will likely vest if they exist.

Dumping has been known to weaken strong brands with it's negative effects but the fact is, projects with something to give out to the community tend to overcome such, if securix for example can deliver their promises to the community, then i see no reason why the value of it's token won't increase exponentially, investors love to see there profits at the end of the day, that's their motivation

There’s the use case of SRXIO; hold tokens and receive a monthly % profit. That’s nice. It will certainly stabilize the price since you don’t need to trade the tokens.

People dump tokens for small profit, because they don't see any chance of earnings regular income. But here Securix is offering regular income, so I expect people to hold it.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

I agree this way investors know what they can expect from projects, a good exchange can give a project a boost too.

It does indeed take a while to list projects and most investors don't like to wait that long.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Just saw Securix Advertisement In my Facebook Timeline!
Seems like they are leaving no space for the Promotion of their service!
Keep going

Wow, I guess the team is working after all. I look forward to hearing more of such news. Kudos!!
Promotion in multiple social medias would be good idea and more profitable for them I guess. It will help them to get more investment from market.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

Keep going

Wow, I guess the team is working after all. I look forward to hearing more of such news. Kudos!!
Promotion in multiple social medias would be good idea and more profitable for them I guess. It will help them to get more investment from market.
Yeah. I have been seeing their ads on my timeline too. I wonder who told Facebook that I have been looking into securix project and i am interested in it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

Keep going

Yeah. I have been seeing their ads on my timeline too. I wonder who told Facebook that I have been looking into securix project and i am interested in it.
Probably they are targeting everyone that shown interests in other Crypto based project!
Which is how facebook ADS works.
But its good see they are doing good amount of Social Promotion like Paid ones in FB!   
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

Keep going

Probably they are targeting everyone that shown interests in other Crypto based project!
But its good see they are doing good amount of Social Promotion like Paid ones in FB!   

I am not a facebook user but it is good to see them showing up on different ads. I honestly did not comes across any be it twitter or the other channels I mostly use.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

Keep going

I am not a facebook user but it is good to see them showing up on different ads. I honestly did not comes across any be it twitter or the other channels I mostly use.

It seems that the Securix Team has started a new marketing campaign. I saw also some ads about the Securix ICO. I hope that the campaign will gain some new investors.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

Even though I agree with your statement, I still believe its too early to talk about listing of Securix tokens. Let them complete the ICO first. Thats crucial.

Yes, you are right most of the people kept talking about these things about listing and this is not the right time because still they in the final stage of the crowdsale. So it is very good to wait until the crowdsale will finish.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Thats true!

I read about it somewhere too that they will really going to do some tokens burning. And for those dumpers I think we don't need to worry about them because team will going to make a counter measure for it.

At your service
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

Keep going

It seems that the Securix Team has started a new marketing campaign. I saw also some ads about the Securix ICO. I hope that the campaign will gain some new investors.

They have to. Otherwise it's difficult to get investors in such bear market. They can need to do roadshows as well. Or investors meet.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:15:48 PM

Yeah a lot of cloud mining services have closed down and profit share/staking coins are not as popular as they once were so if Securix is successful they could really capitalise on a large chunk of the market.

Yea, that's the sweet thing about it, it's a golden opportunity for them to use this as an avenue to make things right by becoming the brand that will change the nature of the industry into something much more better and not seen as a failure, securix seems pretty confident though and i hope they will accomplish the needed target, so it will open a whole new avenue of opportunities
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: