Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:18:19 PM

Real investors always read the whitepaper and then comes to a decision to make or not to make an investment.
Well, not always. The investor should look on the linkedin profile of the team whether its fake or not, the website, the telegram, the project, and much other things you should see in the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:21:26 PM

I like the active work of the team lately. It is very noticeable that as soon as the market begins to move, the developer immediately shows his presence.
Showing the presence of the team will only makes effort to the audiences, i wonder if they will be discussing the future of the project with the users around here.
The developer should always show some actions, the market should not influence it in any way. I think this approach would be most effective for the development of the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:18:01 PM

Since there is a pump in the ethereum last hour ago, this might be  great way to make more money $$$$$.. Hope IOU can make more funds in the ICO private sale.
I hope that someone will hear your words from the team and will make the necessary actions for the development of the project for the better.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:49:23 PM

The team has to show more involvement with the users to gain their trust.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:04:55 PM

The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gained attention.
Because of this thing the community behind the project has been increasing so rapidly. So it's a great thing that the team has taken good care of all these things. 
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 06:14:27 PM

The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gained attention.
Because of this thing the community behind the project has been increasing so rapidly. So it's a great thing that the team has taken good care of all these things. 
So its good for the project's growth. The community is getting bigger then that means the project is becoming popular as per the time passes.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 07:44:23 PM

So its good for the project's growth. The community is getting bigger then that means the project is becoming popular as per the time passes.
It is exactly that. I also noticed that every day there are more and more users, and this means that new people are coming.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:52:26 PM

The team has made a great bond between users and them by involving with them. And that's why the project has gaining attention.
I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 05:39:25 AM

I agree. And you can be able to find it in their telegram group. The team are always active in communicating with the supporters and possibly with the investors. In fact, from time to time the admins are giving enough informations regarding the progress including in bounty concerns.
with the admin being active in supporting the supporters, it made me feel comfortable with the IOU project because the service they provided made me have no doubt about IOU so I will continue to support the IOU project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

That is right. All the team members are all doing what they have got for the entire IOU crypto project. And more than that, they are not slacking here in the community but continuously on its developments and further analysis for the entire project for more progress and achievements to reach.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:04:36 AM

That is right. All the team members are all doing what they have got for the entire IOU crypto project. And more than that, they are not slacking here in the community but continuously on its developments and further analysis for the entire project for more progress and achievements to reach.

Such a connection of the team with the project participants is an excellent indicator of success)). I believe, that communicating with cryptomarket participants is very important. when it exists, it is an opportunity to create comfortable friendly relations, that positively contribute to the development of the project. maybe, it will not be so fast, but it really will take place.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:08:02 AM

The project is popular from the start. I have been following him for a very long time since 2018, and therefore there is so much community here now.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:56:35 AM

The project is popular from the start. I have been following him for a very long time since 2018, and therefore there is so much community here now.
Same here buddy. Since 2018, I have been already here in the IOU community, watching and supporting the entire project to its journey. I am very glad to have been found a crypto project like this, that have a good bunch of members that keep on kicking and conquering the obstacles in its way to success, hopefully they will keep this up and make all their goals and objectives come into reality.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:04:48 PM

Hoping the achievements goin' to be reached because of the IOU project could make a higher effect on the platform. Since that, people will make more creativities to make the project great.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:24:07 PM

I join, I also follow the project for a long time, I think that many people noticed such activity. And this gives a good indicator of the work of the team.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:35:35 PM

Such a connection of the team with the project participants is an excellent indicator of success)). I believe, that communicating with cryptomarket participants is very important. when it exists, it is an opportunity to create comfortable friendly relations, that positively contribute to the development of the project. maybe, it will not be so fast, but it really will take place.
I think it is worth waiting a little time before the official presentation of the opening of the platform. I think it would be interesting for everyone to watch it.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:59:11 PM

I think it is worth waiting a little time before the official presentation of the opening of the platform. I think it would be interesting for everyone to watch it.
Well, but, it is not interesting for everyone who really wanted to see the official presentation video for the opening, am i true?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:24:59 PM

Day by day, if we continue this activity, we can gain so much pressures  on the platform especially the developer. Hope you understand that this opportunity will just come only once.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:47:52 PM

I'm not sure if it was popular at the start but, how can project popular just by announcing the project in here? They need to take a lot of developments to be popular.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: