Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169419 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 04:24:27 AM

There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
I just want to know if the beta has been rolled out for public usage?
As you can see on their website https://iou.io/ that the ICO has already ended more than weeks ago. So, we just need to wait the time until they already prepared and publish their platform once its ready.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 09:08:18 AM

In general, investors generally do not engage in active communication, but simply wait for the moment when the platform starts to work and then is already activated.

Cryptocurrency speculators are among the most vocal crowds out there, what do you mean they do not generally communicate? If bitcoin drops even a single percent that would result in 100s of people whining here, on reddit, etc
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:55:25 AM

I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?
Since the ICO has ended, I think you can buy the tokens once the exchange has been already released and published, but it seems its still a long time to go.
The admins in their telegram group have responded on when the exchange will be publish. He said that the announcements will be made in the upcoming weeks. So we just have to keep on waiting I guess sinced this is the only way we can do for now aside from promotions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

I understand the ICO is already over, tell me is it possible at the moment to buy your tokens?
They are traded on the exchange, you can buy them right there. As far as I know the exchange is already functioning. But all this information is only heard.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:17:29 PM

They are traded on the exchange, you can buy them right there. As far as I know the exchange is already functioning. But all this information is only heard.
Is the exchange already functioning? It is strange if the auction ended, why there are no announcements from the team about this?
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:21:09 PM

There are indications that the team is active. I looked at the roadmap and i can see that a lot has been done.
As you can see on their website https://iou.io/ that the ICO has already ended more than weeks ago. So, we just need to wait the time until they already prepared and publish their platform once its ready.
There must be something missing in the platform development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:31:56 PM

There must be something missing in the platform's development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
Absolutely, because the team cannot take the risk on this phase. That's why they are taking the time to launch the platform. When the platform become fully completed that time team will provide updates regarding its upcoming events.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 08:42:40 PM

They are traded on the exchange, you can buy them right there. As far as I know, the exchange is already functioning. But all this information is only heard.
Is the exchange already functioning? It is strange if the auction ended, why there are no announcements from the team about this?
The developers must be reexamining the platform before its launch. Developers know its very critical stage of the platform. So they are spending more time on its final testing to the better results.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 10:56:06 PM

There must be something missing in the platform development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
I have not seen a single perfect project in which developers would work without errors. Delay in publications is normal.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:18:34 PM

I have not seen a single perfect project in which developers would work without errors. Delay in publications is normal.
Every flaws and different errors to be found is just part of the success of a certain project. And so, if the IOU have this situation, it is only natural for the project and what is needed by the team is a strong courage to continue the fight and counts for the project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:25:49 PM

There must be something missing in the platform's development and that might be a reason behind the continuous delay. So we have to wait until the team makes an announcement here.
Absolutely, because the team cannot take the risk on this phase. That's why they are taking the time to launch the platform. When the platform become fully completed that time team will provide updates regarding its upcoming events.
The team is very responsible on its actions. We cannot rush them and it is not proper to choose that action in this phase just like as you said buddy that it is very risky. What we could do for the team of tge IOU to help them is wait them patiently and give our trust to them that they could make this successful in the end having the positive outputs in hand.
lobster88

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:34:52 PM

There is no perfect crypto project in this world and nothing is perfect. Let's admit that and strive for what we choose to trust and support like this true e-commerce loyalty platform on the blockchain as we all know that it is the IOU. More great things is what I am keep looking forward from the IOU.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 09:21:03 AM

The admins in their telegram group have responded on when the exchange will be publish. He said that the announcements will be made in the upcoming weeks. So we just have to keep on waiting I guess sinced this is the only way we can do for now aside from promotions.
Shouldn't the people running the show also let the people who are not there on the telegram (and as a result only check places like this ANN thread) also know through all the other means
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 12:37:27 PM

No information on this subject has yet been received, which means that beta testing will not be launched. Of course, I would like to initially test the product, but such an opportunity will not be presented for us.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

It seems that the exchange still does not work and there is no place to buy tokens. Or look at etherdelta and the like.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 02:50:49 PM

It seems that the exchange still does not work and there is no place to buy tokens. Or look at etherdelta and the like.
Don't you even read the website that the platform of the exchange is still on the beta period and you can join in the beta test if you wishes to look at the platform.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:12:22 PM

I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:47:46 PM

I just think if this is the right time to publish and release the platform as soon as possible and list the token on an exchange, as everyone can see that the whole market is green.

I would not say, that the whole cryptomarket is green. there are a lot of red indicators. and even if they have slightly increased - this is a small indicator compared with the past. we must carefully consider such changes and weigh every step.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:08:09 PM

The platform might be still in underdevelopment phase and that's why the team have not proceeded to the process of exchange. But sooner they will provide an announcement about it.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 08:19:31 PM

I don't think it will create a massive impact on tokens price. Because newer token needs time to its growth until it creates awareness in the market. That's why teams haven't taken such action at the moment.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: