Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35481 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

Indeed, very few ICOs have been developed towards agriculture. It may be less attractive for investors to join the agriculture-based ICO.
But my hopes for HARA tokens can be successful in the future and launch on the known Exchange, such as Bittrex and Binance.

HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

Join our on-going Pre-sale now in Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market!
Token bonus awaits for those who will join our pre-sale!  Grin Click here to learn more about our token sale.
congratulations HARA team for reaching softcap!
by the way, i don't see the total tokens sold in Liquid. in tokenomy launchpad i see detail about your tokensale, this is the total tokensale from tokenomy launchpad and from liquid or just only total token sold in tokenomy launchpad?
once again I says congratulation for HARA, now you don't have to worry about buying HARA tokens, after HARA completes the sale of course some exchanger holds HARA Tokens, like Tokenomy and Liquid
Thanks a lot! We will still have to announce about our listing, though. For now, we have just partnered with Tokenomy and Liquid for our Pre-sale and public token sale. Smiley We are now on our phase two for our Pre-sale in Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market. If you haven't, buy now and get some token bonus.  Grin
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Indeed, very few ICOs have been developed towards agriculture. It may be less attractive for investors to join the agriculture-based ICO.
But my hopes for HARA tokens can be successful in the future and launch on the known Exchange, such as Bittrex and Binance.
Thank you for the support. You are definitely right about HARA being one of the very few ICOs that has social impact and that focuses on Agriculture sector. We aim to create a social impact starting with the food and agriculture sector.  As for the exchanges, we haven't made any announcement about it yet, but we will update the community. For now, we have Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO market for our Pre-sale and Public sale. Buy HART now and get additional token bonus. Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:51:53 AM

Let's have a recap of what happened in October!

-HARA Token Pre-sale is live!
This month, the HARA Token Pre-sale went live! You can join the sale through the Liquid ICO Market or the Tokenomy Launchpad. For more details, click here.

-Amazon CTO Werner Vogels spoke about HARA in his keynote presentation at the 5th International Rice Congress. He explained the concept of HARA and how we aim to improve the food and agriculture sector by making data accessible.Watch it here!

-HARA also became the first blockchain company to be featured in an article by Vice Indonesia! The article takes a critical look at our mission to revolutionize the agriculture industry, and the challenges we face. Read the article here.

-This month the growth in on-boarded farmers has not been as spectacular as it has been in the previous months, bringing the total to 9175 farmers. However, this is due to the simple fact that, in some of the villages where HARA is deployed, our field agents have already acquired nearly all eligible farmers!

Read more here for the full recap of HARA milestones for the month of October.

Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

Token bonus awaits for those who will join our pre-sale!  Grin Click here to learn more about our token sale.
by the way, i don't see the total tokens sold in Liquid. in tokenomy launchpad i see detail about your tokensale, this is the total tokensale from tokenomy launchpad and from liquid or just only total token sold in tokenomy launchpad?
Thanks a lot! Yeah, it’s one of the feature of Tokenomy. That’s a combined result for both Liquid and Tokenomy token sale. Smiley I hope you joined the Pre-Sale!
yeah i've been joining this presale from Liquid Wink because i see the bonus from tokenomy and Liquid is different lol Grin
and i've another questions about HART market. after token sale, HART token will be listed on tokenomy and Liquid?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:56:09 AM

Token bonus awaits for those who will join our pre-sale!  Grin Click here to learn more about our token sale.
Thanks a lot! Yeah, it’s one of the feature of Tokenomy. That’s a combined result for both Liquid and Tokenomy token sale. Smiley I hope you joined the Pre-Sale!
yeah i've been joining this presale from Liquid Wink because i see the bonus from tokenomy and Liquid is different lol Grin
and i've another questions about HART market. after token sale, HART token will be listed on tokenomy and Liquid?
Great! 😀 Thank you for joining our Pre-sale! We still haven’t announced yet about the listing. We will just update the community as to which exchange HARA will be listed. For now, we have Tokenomy and Liquid for our public sale.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:00:53 AM

Today I just watch the video in youtube that explain about Hara. I see him;Mr. REGI WAHYU (Indonesia) Founder and CEO  of this project. Since 2016 this product HARA has been produced till now. Indonesia need this super project, I think. Many farmers need HARA for developing their field. Here, I will always support and hope success.
I will be continue this support -next-

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Today I just watch the video on youtube that explains about Hara. I see him; Mr. REGI WAHYU (Indonesia) Founder and CEO  of this project. Since 2016 this product HARA has been produced till now. Indonesia needs this super project, I think. Many farmers need HARA for developing their field. Here, I will always support and hope success.
I will continue this support -next-
We really do appreciate your support for HARA. Our field agents have been going out into the field to educate farmers and collect agricultural data since 2015 and by 2020, HARA plans to have attracted millions of Indonesian farmers onto the data exchange platform. HARA will empower billions of people around the globe by providing farmers with the valuable data needed to improve their lives by starting in Indonesia.

Join us in this journey of creating social impact in the lives of farmers and in the Agriculture sector. Join our pre-sale through the Liquid ICO Market or the Tokenomy Launchpad. For more details about our Token sale, click here.

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:46:36 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2018, 09:29:01 AM by HARAToken

HARA is proud to announce a new partnership with Haluan Rekadaya Konsultindo (HRK). HRK is focused on coming up with innovative, cost-effective solutions for problems in the Small and Medium Business (SMB) and Plantation industries.

HRK positions itself as a Value Added Service in the HARA Ecosystem. HRK has developed the CRoPS Application, which is aimed at the agriculture sector. The application features modules that help to optimize the plantation business operations. In turn, HRK will benefit from the data that HARA makes available to complement their offerings.
(l-r) Sutan Simandjuntak (HRK), Regi Wahyu (HARA), Thomas Susmantoro (HRK), Imron Zuhri (HARA)

The collaboration will allow HARA and HRK to jointly assess business challenges in the industry and rapidly come up with fitting solutions by leveraging the technology both parties bring to the table. Both companies can prevent unnecessarily spending resources on tackling the same issues and potentially even jointly develop improved solutions. For example, the data collected by HARA on the HARA Data Exchange could be used to optimize business practices and lead to new insights that can be incorporated into HRK’s solutions.

HARA is excited to welcome HRK into our network of partners. We look forward to working together in developing new and improved solutions for issues at play in the agriculture industry to create a real social impact.

The HARA Token Pre-sale is now open! You can join the sale through the Liquid ICO Market or the Tokenomy Launchpad.

chelsea_shell

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

how come there are more available tokens for sale in Liquid than in Tokenomy?  Huh I'd like to buy there since it has better bonus reward but I tried several times doing my KYC in liquid but I just can't pass. I'll just try in Tokenomy, maybe it's easier there...
There is no specific reason for that. It's just a matter of agreement between the two entities. If you are having trouble with KYC in Liquid, this video about KYC Liquid Tutorial might help you and in Tokenomy as well.  Smiley Join our Telegram community for more information. Thanks!
Thank you! I have already passed the KYC in Liquid and bought HART! I hope you'll have a successful token sale. btw, will HARA be listed in any exchanges?
chelsea_shell

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

https://i.imgur.com/px2mdThl.png?1
Congratulations HARA!! Really happy that you've reached your soft cap.  Grin
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:05:57 AM

how come there are more available tokens for sale in Liquid than in Tokenomy?  Huh I'd like to buy there since it has better bonus reward but I tried several times doing my KYC in liquid but I just can't pass. I'll just try in Tokenomy, maybe it's easier there...
There is no specific reason for that. It's just a matter of agreement between the two entities. If you are having trouble with KYC in Liquid, this video about KYC Liquid Tutorial might help you and in Tokenomy as well.  Smiley Join our Telegram community for more information. Thanks!
Thank you! I have already passed the KYC in Liquid and bought HART! I hope you'll have a successful token sale. btw, will HARA be listed in any exchanges?
Thank you for joining our Pre-sale! Cheesy We are grateful for your support. HARA will be listed on exchanges in due course. We will release information regarding this in the next coming weeks. Just hang in there. For now, you can join us in our Telegram Community for a live chat and real-time updates!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Check out our full events list in November 2018! We're so glad to be a blockchain rock-star with more than 20 events all over the cities!  Grin
orange_marmalade

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:46:31 AM

HARA is proud to announce a new partnership with Haluan Rekadaya Konsultindo (HRK). HRK is focused on coming up with innovative, cost-effective solutions for problems in the Small and Medium Business (SMB) and Plantation industries.

HRK positions itself as a Value Added Service in the HARA Ecosystem. HRK has developed the CRoPS Application, which is aimed at the agriculture sector. The application features modules that help to optimize the plantation business operations. In turn, HRK will benefit from the data that HARA makes available to complement their offerings.
(l-r) Sutan Simandjuntak (HRK), Regi Wahyu (HARA), Thomas Susmantoro (HRK), Imron Zuhri (HARA)

The collaboration will allow HARA and HRK to jointly assess business challenges in the industry and rapidly come up with fitting solutions by leveraging the technology both parties bring to the table. Both companies can prevent unnecessarily spending resources on tackling the same issues and potentially even jointly develop improved solutions. For example, the data collected by HARA on the HARA Data Exchange could be used to optimize business practices and lead to new insights that can be incorporated into HRK’s solutions.

HARA is excited to welcome HRK into our network of partners. We look forward to working together in developing new and improved solutions for issues at play in the agriculture industry to create a real social impact.

The HARA Token Pre-sale is now open! You can join the sale through the Liquid ICO Market or the Tokenomy Launchpad.
Congrats HARA for this partnership. I am interested to learn more about the role of a value added service in HARA ecosystem.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:16:01 AM

Congrats HARA for this partnership. I am interested to learn more about the role of a value added service in HARA ecosystem.
Thank you for the support! Value-added services enrich the raw data that the data providers add to the HARA Ecosystem. Thus, the contributions will add extra value to the data that is already available on the HARA Data Exchange. The value added services play an important role in the HARA Ecosystem because the enriched data they produce will be incredibly valuable and attract more data buyers, which is to the benefit of the overall health of the ecosystem. Furthermore, a part of the proceeds of the data sets will trickle back down to the original data providers.

You can learn more about Value added Services here.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:50:00 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 03:57:46 AM by HARAToken

HARA got featured on Success Before 30  by Chandra Putra Negara, the most influential business mentor in Indonesia with more than 1 million followers inspired!
Let's see how he revealed HARA's secret on his Youtube channel now!
Join us on Telegram to get more updates!

HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

Engaging cloud computing and Blockchain Technology to help rice scientists and farmers

Werner Vogels, Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer

Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer Werner Vogels shared his unique perspective on how advanced technology capabilities can help support not just rice research, but even smallholder farmers during his keynote presentation at the 5th International Rice Congress last October 16, 2018, in Singapore.

In 2006, Amazon pioneered cloud computing where data is stored, managed, and processed using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet rather than in local servers or personal computers. Today, millions of business around the world use Amazon Web Services (AWS). An increasing number of non-profit and research organizations are also using the platform to do complex data research

Dr. Vogels cited HARA Token, a tech startup in Indonesia that Amazon supports, as an example.

Read the whole IRRI article here and join us on our Telegram for more updates.
siddanggie

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:43:24 AM

Congratulations HARA for reaching your soft cap. I am still waiting for the public sale so I can afford to buy  Grin Btw, How will you spend the money raised in the token sale?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:55:13 AM

Congratulations HARA for reaching your soft cap. I am still waiting for the public sale so I can afford to buy  Grin Btw, How will you spend the money raised in the token sale?
Thank you for the support. Our Public sale will be on November 13-30 with a minimum contribution of .5ETH. HARA will use the proceeds raised from the Initial Token Sale to continue building data exchange platform and to grow and expand the HARA Ecosystem. This includes the Deployment/Acquisition which covers the deployment and acquisition costs of engaging and onboarding data providers and buyers at scale. Product Development for the cost of developing HARA blockchain data exchange and related services, including but not limited to, the creation of the blockchain and platform infrastructure, machine learning algorithms, and smart contracts. Business Development that covers the expansion of HARA across Southeast Asia and globally, with focus on countries on the equator line. This includes the cost of entering and establishing operations in new markets. Operations covers operating expenses required to scale up the HARA business, including fees for external consultants such as legal and accounting. Lastly, for funds for contingency reserve.

You can check ourwhitepaper to know more about our budget allocation.
alexandrea

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

Engaging cloud computing and Blockchain Technology to help rice scientists and farmers

Werner Vogels, Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer

Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer Werner Vogels shared his unique perspective on how advanced technology capabilities can help support not just rice research, but even smallholder farmers during his keynote presentation at the 5th International Rice Congress last October 16, 2018, in Singapore.

In 2006, Amazon pioneered cloud computing where data is stored, managed, and processed using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet rather than in local servers or personal computers. Today, millions of business around the world use Amazon Web Services (AWS). An increasing number of non-profit and research organizations are also using the platform to do complex data research

Dr. Vogels cited HARA Token, a tech startup in Indonesia that Amazon supports, as an example.

Read the whole IRRI article here and join us on our Telegram for more updates.

This is huge. What exactly is the partnership that HARA has with AWS?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: