Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:46:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time.  (Read 35488 times)
HARAToken
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:30:29 AM

Engaging cloud computing and Blockchain Technology to help rice scientists and farmers

Werner Vogels, Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer

Amazon Vice-President and Chief Technology Officer Werner Vogels shared his unique perspective on how advanced technology capabilities can help support not just rice research, but even smallholder farmers during his keynote presentation at the 5th International Rice Congress last October 16, 2018, in Singapore.

In 2006, Amazon pioneered cloud computing where data is stored, managed, and processed using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet rather than in local servers or personal computers. Today, millions of business around the world use Amazon Web Services (AWS). An increasing number of non-profit and research organizations are also using the platform to do complex data research

Dr. Vogels cited HARA Token, a tech startup in Indonesia that Amazon supports, as an example.

Read the whole IRRI article here and join us on our Telegram for more updates.

This is huge. What exactly is the partnership that HARA has with AWS?  Huh
Amazon Web Services is leveraged extensively to make HARA a success. The cloud services allow our engineers to fully focus on developing our product, instead of dealing with things like server management. With the help of AWS, HARA will continue making an effort to create a real social impact for all smallholder farmers in Indonesia. Smiley
cassidyyy

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:32:52 AM

I really love the project. I have already participated in pre-sale.  Cool I wonder when will it be listed in exchanges?  Huh
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:43:06 AM

I really love the project. I have already participated in pre-sale.  Cool I wonder when will it be listed in exchanges?  Huh
Thank you for participating in our Pre-sale! We really do appreciate your support. As for the exchanges, we will still have to announce our listing. For now, we have just partnered with Tokenomy and Liquid for our Pre-sale and public token sale.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:50:39 AM

I am also curious and can't wait for the official announcement of this project about their listing in good exchanges, hoping for a tier 1 exchanges very soon. Keep it up team hara.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:18:30 AM

I am also curious and can't wait for the official announcement of this project about their listing in good exchanges, hoping for a tier 1 exchanges very soon. Keep it up team hara.
Yes, we will announce it very soon. Smiley For now, you can go to Liquid ICO or Tokenomy Launchpad to join our pre-sale. Thanks for the support! Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:57:14 AM

IT'S TIME TO DIGITAL ASSETS!
Prepare yourself for the most prestigious event this November and be part of the original INDONESIA digital asset project!
Influential figures and famous artists from the country also joined us!  Grin

Contact us here to know more about the event:
WA Only: 08812133420
Telephone Only: 08811199791
Telephone & WA: 081330626155
📧offlinesales@haratoken.io
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:55:18 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 02:56:14 AM by HARAToken

Need more reason to buy HART?  Smiley

Here's a very good use case of HARA! This article features a story of a farmer that our field agents met in Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Celebes. The farmers there mostly grow their corn with the intention of selling it as animal feed. Although they produce a high quality of kernel, the overall total yield was quite low! This is because of the practice of seed replanting. The original seed is not designed to have its offspring planted in the next season. The farmer is well aware of this, she simply does not have a choice due to capital limitation.

This problem will continue unless they have an access to a source of capital that won’t tie them to an unfair price of their yield.  That is where HARA can make a change. HARA collects the data that allows farmers to apply for microcredit loans. With access to these loans, farmers will be able to drastically increase their yield and consequently, their income. Through a bit of data, HARA helps smallholder farmers make a big improvement. 👨🏻‍🌾❤️

Read the whole article How a bit of data can have a big impact.

Join our Pre-sale now on Tokenomy Launchpad and Liquid ICO Market! Smiley
AsleepControl

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:08:13 AM

Need more reason to buy HART?  Smiley

Here's a very good use case of HARA! This article features a story of a farmer that our field agents met in Tojo Una-Una Regency, Central Celebes. The farmers there mostly grow their corn with the intention of selling it as animal feed. Although they produce a high quality of kernel, the overall total yield was quite low! This is because of the practice of seed replanting. The original seed is not designed to have its offspring planted in the next season. The farmer is well aware of this, she simply does not have a choice due to capital limitation.

This problem will continue unless they have an access to a source of capital that won’t tie them to unfair price of their yield.  That is where HARA can make a change. HARA collects the data that allows farmers to apply for microcredit loans. With access to these loans, farmers will be able to drastically increase their yield and consequently, their income. Through a bit of data, HARA helps smallholder farmers make a big improvements. 👨🏻‍🌾❤️

Good use case for HARA. Shows that HARA can really help uplift the lives of the farmers. I will buy HART during public sale because it's lower.  Grin Anyways, I joined Airdrop but haven't received tokens? Am i not qualified before?
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Need more reason to buy HART?  Smiley

This problem will continue unless they have an access to a source of capital that won’t tie them to an unfair price of their yield.  That is where HARA can make a change. HARA collects the data that allows farmers to apply for microcredit loans. With access to these loans, farmers will be able to drastically increase their yield and consequently, their income. Through a bit of data, HARA helps smallholder farmers make a big improvement. 👨🏻‍🌾❤️

Good use case for HARA. Shows that HARA can really help uplift the lives of the farmers. I will buy HART during public sale because it's lower.  Grin Anyways, I joined Airdrop but haven't received tokens? Am i not qualified before?
Yeah, it is! Our public sale will be on November 13 until the 30th with a minimum contribution of .5ETH. As of now, we haven't distributed airdrop tokens. It will happen once our token sale ends. Smiley
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

Watch the HARA Ecosystem come alive

The HARA Ecosystem might look a bit abstract when you read our whitepaper. You might still be a bit unsure how exactly the ecosystem is put into practice. How do we attract more farmers? Who qualify the data? How do the incentives work?

To help answer all these questions, we went into the field to create a video that shows how our ecosystem directly benefits the farmers and their community. The video walks you through the process all the way from the HARA field agents approaching new farmers, to the families redeeming their points.

Drop us a comment to let us know what you think! Join our community on Telegram!
anastasia.graciaa

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

The HARA Ecosystem might look a bit abstract when you read our whitepaper. You might still be a bit unsure how exactly the ecosystem is put into practice. How do we attract more farmers? Who qualify the data? How do the incentives work?

To help answer all these questions, we went into the field to create a video that shows how our ecosystem directly benefits the farmers and their community. The video walks you through the process all the way from the HARA field agents approaching new farmers, to the families redeeming their points.

Drop us a comment to let us know what you think! Join our community on Telegram!
It's really nice to see the actual representation of Hara ecosystem and the app. I wonder when would Hara launch its platform. goodluck on pre-sale, I'm still waiting for public sale...
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

It's really nice to see the actual representation of Hara ecosystem and the app. I wonder when would Hara launch its platform. goodluck on pre-sale, I'm still waiting for public sale...
Your positive feedback is very much appreciated. Our MVP platform will be launched in the first quarter of 2019 and our public sale will begin from November 13 until 30 with a minimum contribution of .5ETH. Thanks for the support!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:56:11 AM
Last edit: November 08, 2018, 04:10:09 AM by HARAToken

One of the key aspects of HARA is that it is designed in a way that empowers all those that take part in it. By creating a virtuous cycle, the benefits of the HARA Ecosystem ensure that it is sustainable. The HARA Ecosystem is designed around four types of stakeholders. These stakeholders are data providers, data buyers, data qualifiers, and value-added services.  Smiley

This article will give a quick overview of all stakeholders that participate in HARA’s data exchange. Read more here. Smiley

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:19:28 AM

Excellent company. Interesting idea. Good prospects for development. This ICO has big plans for the future. I believe that it is worth paying attention to.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:50 AM

Excellent company. Interesting idea. Good prospects for development. This ICO has big plans for the future. I believe that it is worth paying attention to.
Thank you very much for the positive feedback! HARA aims to empower people, especially farmers, through data-driven decisions to improve their lives and livelihood. Starting with the food and agriculture sector expanding to value chains of health, education, mobility, and recreation sectors to ensure that HARA will reach billions of people. We currently have an on-going Pre-sale! You can buy HART in Liquid ICO Market and Tokenomy Launchpad. Also, join our Telegram Community for more updates!
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:44:32 AM

Pundi X has teamed up with HARA in a new partnership to promote financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. This is the first time Pundi X has ever endorsed a token sale and the company’s first ever product partnership in Indonesia.

HARA and Pundi X will collaborate to roll out the deployment of thousands of blockchain-based point of sales (“POS”) devices to the HARA ecosystem to facilitate data collection and financial inclusion across developing economies.

The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc.

In addition to the partnership, the president of Pundi X, Constantin Papadimitriou, will join HARA as an advisor. Before joining Pundi X, Papadimitriou accumulated over 17 years’ experience as founding CEO of two Indonesian fintech companies.Join our community on Telegram!
Join our community us on Telegram for more updates!
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:26:20 AM

Great bonus awaits for those who join Pre-sale. I bought already using Liquid.  Wink When is the distribution of pre-sale and bonus tokens?
Thank you for joining our Pre-sale!  Cheesy Our Pre-sale tokens & bonuses will be distributed after HART has been listed on an exchange at a rate of 33.33% per month, for a total of 3 months.  Keep yourself posted in our Telegram Community!
When will HARA be listed and what exchange??
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:29:47 AM

Great bonus awaits for those who join Pre-sale. I bought already using Liquid.  Wink When is the distribution of pre-sale and bonus tokens?
Thank you for joining our Pre-sale!  Cheesy Our Pre-sale tokens & bonuses will be distributed after HART has been listed on an exchange at a rate of 33.33% per month, for a total of 3 months.  Keep yourself posted in our Telegram Community!
When will HARA be listed and what exchange??
We will announce it very soon. As of the moment, we still do not have an official announcement regarding our listing and exchange. Thanks for understanding.
HARAToken
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:36 AM

🚨5 DAYS LEFT FOR TOKEN PRE-SALE🚨

There are still 5 days to get once in your lifetime for up to 20% bonus Token in our Pre-Sale before 13 November 2018!
Purchase HARA Token here:
💻Tokenomy: https://launchpad.tokenomy.com/hart
💻Liquid: https://app.liquid.com/ico-market/HART
appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:36:40 PM

Pundi X has teamed up with HARA in a new partnership to promote financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. This is the first time Pundi X has ever endorsed a token sale and the company’s first ever product partnership in Indonesia.

HARA and Pundi X will collaborate to roll out the deployment of thousands of blockchain-based point of sales (“POS”) devices to the HARA ecosystem to facilitate data collection and financial inclusion across developing economies.

The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc.

In addition to the partnership, the president of Pundi X, Constantin Papadimitriou, will join HARA as an advisor. Before joining Pundi X, Papadimitriou accumulated over 17 years’ experience as founding CEO of two Indonesian fintech companies.Join our community on Telegram!
Join our community us on Telegram for more updates!

This is a very cool partnership. I believe that pundiX is a high-quality startup that does a lot to popularize cryptocurrency in southeast Asia.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: