Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:56:07 PM

I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Why did you decide that video calls can't be turned on by the bot? The reason is that there is no multi-accounts on the forum, I don't like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:00:53 PM

I disagree. It loses the purpose of authenticating the client. Files and identification is needed to record the client's file. On video recording, you will still need to send your ID to be verified so I do think that it is redundant and not really efficient.

DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

So this is already a reality. I participated in the Winstar project. I received a videocall from members of their team at a certain time.

jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

The KYC process today is very important and it is important to understand that today confirming the need for passage is also a necessity, but for some reason everyone forgets that developers must also be verified.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:07:24 PM

I saw that in one campaign to get tokens everyone was forced to go through a video confirmation of identity. Though I think that KYC is evil in the environment of cryptocurrency. But this is the least evil, and your documents will not go to the network
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

Perhaps I like this verification method, because it does not require my documents, but only external identification. However, I do not think that there are bounty managers who will spend their time on it.
aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

I've seen such thing in Dav ICO, but to my mind it negatively affect on investor's flow. There are thousands of altcoins I can buy and here is a new one which is more risky and they want me to pass video KYC.
I would skip this
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

this is getting weird, I think KYC only needs to be filled with self-data and no need to verify via video, this is increasingly contrary to the anonymous nature of crypto itself.

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
Maybe I will prefer the video call option for KYC as it is currently. The uploading of documents is what I think I hate most. This is because the documents can easily be reused for another purpose.

I wonder if this is a good idea. Certainly, video verification will be very controversial. If the transition of KYC in this way becomes widespread, there will be a lot of discussion on this subject. As in the case of sending scans of documents as it is now.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:56:47 PM

Maybe I will prefer the video call option for KYC as it is currently. The uploading of documents is what I think I hate most. This is because the documents can easily be reused for another purpose.

I wonder if this is a good idea. Certainly, video verification will be very controversial. If the transition of KYC in this way becomes widespread, there will be a lot of discussion on this subject. As in the case of sending scans of documents as it is now.
I participated in such an ICO, but I do not remember the name this project. I just got a call from a company representative asking make some actions and it took no more than 2 minutes.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:04:24 PM

Would really be a very hard nut to crack, but still will not guarantee authenticity, it can still be manipulated. Besides will be a herculean task for the team.

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:05:11 PM

I myself don't meet yet with the KYC with video call. I have passed the KYC registration by sending my identity card and filling some formulir with my personal data. Then, I got my rewards. However, I don't know whether the KYC is actually worthy or not because sometimes I feel so worried about the security of my ID.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:15:51 PM

I think it's the stupidest thing you can think of. Many people just won't want to do it. It should be either a cool project or steep payments.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:41:34 PM

We have an exchange here in my country who accepted Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bch, and Xrp were it requires KYC submitting documents with passport then Video call for kyc verification too. But for the bounty campaign ico, I never encounter that procedure in any of the project, just all I know was submitting documents only.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

I think it would be a very good solution, because if the confirmation of identity via video calls will not require the provision of documents, it will be a safer solution for all people who fear for their personal data.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

A swab from the ass is not needed for KYC identification? Do not invent nonsense. No one needs this, including project developers.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
Why did you decide that video calls can't be turned on by the bot? The reason is that there is no multi-accounts on the forum, I don't like it.
I think that's too much, because tokens don't need to have the value generated. now it's better to build trust and don't need to be too busy preventing multy accounts because it's very difficult. let the manager work on this problem.

Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

For KYC you need video bugs. It's a good offer. Because after the end of the ICO, people are forgotten and they do not receive tokens because they do not have time to go through KYC. It is necessary that the notification would come.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
sotovid

Activity: 420

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:20:42 PM

Well, I think that not all countries have such a good Internet, and it’s unlikely that they will contact the developers to confirm their identity.

pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 06:25:23 PM

KYC video call ) thats something new to me. Any way KYC starts with passing your id and private info, after that a video call is ok, why not to do it

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: