Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:42:32 AM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

It is a very bad idea to make a video call for KYC, it needs additional staff and, accordingly, additional expenses.  And many investors will pass by this ICO, why show your face too?  There will be no such KYC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:45:04 AM

Video call for kyc, gives 100% result of identification, because photos of documents and selvi with them can be bought on the darknet. This is a very interesting idea.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

I think I would agree in video call as a verification of their requirements in their bounty participants and investors. It would be a safer way of know their client if they are not cheating etc and it is not gonna waste of their time in checking their personal information online and also to protect their user's on any hackers that would take that chances of getting their personal informations.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
Automaticbae

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
So far so good, Video call for KYC verification has been the best and gives the most productive results so far. It is very simple and easy to carry out. Just get a good device with effective front camera and you are good to go. This type does not take long to verify. Thanks to whoever came out with this Great idea.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

This is absurd, when you will call to check your account, because you are not always in touch can be, plus it may not be convenient to be in a certain period of time,and you can not lead 2 even account, as you have a video with 2 accounts to confirm, for me it is not a particularly good topic

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:57:53 AM

This is absurd, when you will call to check your account, because you are not always in touch can be, plus it may not be convenient to be in a certain period of time,and you can not lead 2 even account, as you have a video with 2 accounts to confirm, for me it is not a particularly good topic

It seems to me that this nonsense has a definite purpose, but for some reason I can not guess what the developers are pursuing, who require a video to confirm their identity. Maybe it's better. Let them buy tickets for the journey and pay for the trip to their company, so that the investor or the Bounty Hunter personally appears to confirm his identity.
alexsoul

Activity: 182

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:11:39 AM

Yes, it is really convenient and safe. Video call will not take you much time and you do not risk when you send your documents. For most bounty hunters and investors, this would make life easier. But instead, the identification procedure requires increasingly complex actions.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
kiwoh123

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

I don't think that's a good choice because it will take a lot of time and is also tiring , so I think the document is the best.
because there is no difference in uploading documents and also our video calls will still provide our documents.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:32 AM

It's a good way to verify rather than giving identifications.

IIRC, this type of KYC is the same what LatiumX is doing with their platform. It's not literally a video call but you need a video camera to verify some movements for verification.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:23:45 AM

Yes, it is really convenient and safe. Video call will not take you much time and you do not risk when you send your documents. For most bounty hunters and investors, this would make life easier. But instead, the identification procedure requires increasingly complex actions.
I think that here it is worth agreeing with you, because there is common sense in this idea. Video verification makes it possible to save not only time, but also give the user confidence in the security of his personal data.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Abuchi2

Activity: 134
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:40:38 AM

No for me i think is not even good to do such thing in the name of kyc why because if the start it scammers can use that video for some other things. Like scamming with that video of yours. So I think is not good to allow such.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:41:41 PM

Such a step would violate the characteristics of crypto which is very well known for its anonymous use. The KYC system that requires more processes and preparation that takes a long time does not always produce coins in good quality and durable. No need to join if there is an ICO like that. Follow ICO which has clear prospects and development that is carried out in a sportive manner

I am sure that you should not neglect any additional ways to secure your account in the cryptocurrency services. This may take some time, but it will also give you confidence in your safety. So be attentive about it
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

In fact, in many bookmakers for a long time there is such a practice as a video call to confirm the identity and install his knowledge.Therefore, there is nothing surprising if the organizers of KYC will use the same.After all, this is a real confirmation of the identity of the investor.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Applications developed for Video KYC are already available. Some platforms may even ask you to do this KYC with that applications. I guess Binance wants video recording for authentication.

FeelTheBeat

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:43:00 PM

I believe that for such a KYC you need a lot of resources, and where such resources from a beginner ICO? KYC should be held by the ICO founders themselves. Then there will be less fraud in this industry. KYC for participants is not a guarantee that you are not cheating.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:59:52 PM

in my opinion it's not good to do video with video calls, because I have experienced it like making video calls with video calls and having to speak by showing documents.

then my advice as usual is also enough and detailed.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

not a good idea, since it will be difficult and problematic to compare the call time between the verifier and the respondent) there is not always access to the computer, problems with the Internet or electricity or other interference may occur.
still - the difference in time zones
and there will be thousands of failed calls
check will be delayed for weeks

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
why not? it will be safe at least. well, it might be not that comfortable and polite, but then, safety first, isn't it? would be nice to have some special app for that which you can't crack down

restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

video call with 5000 bounty hunters? is that possible? What questions will be given? Does the team have free time for video calls with all participants? then when will they start development if they have to be busy with video calls? Cheesy Cheesy

Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

video call with 5000 bounty hunters? is that possible? What questions will be given? Does the team have free time for video calls with all participants? then when will they start development if they have to be busy with video calls? Cheesy Cheesy
I have never seen this possible to spend a lot of time and it is impossible to do it quickly so that it will be difficult for bounty participants. the personal experience I've done is verification for several crypto markets that require video call verification
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: