Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:45:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:35:52 PM

There are a variety of services that are already implemented video kyc while registering the account on their platform. I am not talking about blockchain based projects.

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

There have been some projects that require KYC so and I think it's really bad. I hate meeting strangers and chatting with them. This is a market that gives me a lot of insecurity and I really hate doing KYC. Can we change this rule? Should we make a movement to talk about this?

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:49:12 PM

KYC as it turns out today is probably a very insecure procedure, which today is still used very often because many projects today require KYC, because sooner or later we will still be involved in the fact that the KYC process will be very dangerous.
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
I find that KYC is very simple and fast now. It is not necessary to KYC through video, it only takes time and hard for both. KYC for bounty is a bad deal and you should not do that

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

If think well, then this is a pretty good idea. Video call will eliminate such a problem as multi-accounts. Yes, it rids investors from anonymity but your personal documents do the same. Although I still think that no one will be involved in the introduction of video calls for KYC verification, as the option that exists now is already tested and suits everyone.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

I don't think this innovation is legal, but what about privacy? But if this innovation will be implemented in practice, the number of people who want to go through Kus will decrease.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

I am thinking how that is going to work, if it is what i am thinking then it means the ICO team will have to attend to every ICO investor video call and bounty hunters as well? Video call for KYC in my own opinion is not achievable.
most likely you will need to send your documents, and after the bot will make a call and check whether you are or not, the video call system will not be able to determine who you are and where you live.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1517
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

Investors and bounty hunters who join ICO participation are very many. They don't have time for video calls to participants. I don't think this is an effective way even though it can be done. After all, the participants who invested and joined as bounty hunters did not all speak English, because all participants came from various parts of the world.

syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:05:10 PM

Investors and bounty hunters who join ICO participation are very many. They don't have time for video calls to participants. I don't think this is an effective way even though it can be done. After all, the participants who invested and joined as bounty hunters did not all speak English, because all participants came from various parts of the world.

yes you are right, not everyone can speak english besides that it will take a lot of time if KYC is done via video calls and i am sure it's very difficult to save because needed many space
maybe KYC or interaction through video calls will be more effective for large investors because it can add trust to the team behind the platform
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

You just need to take an example from the telegrams passport. Once you provide the documents and then everywhere you get access, sharing your data where you want to go through the identification procedure.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:24:33 PM

It’s look like a good idea but it is time consuming as there are thousands of bounty hunters & investors also. It needs a good application to be implemented.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
Yes, It's suck when I try to use my laptop webcam for KYC process. Documentation with the required characters and information is sufficient. Some NEO-based ICOs are difficult to pass their KYC process

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:39:22 PM

It's a good idea. but is it possible? I think it is not possible. and it's more cost to make international calls. therefore video calls is not possible for KYC

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Video calls for KYC might not be necessary because it will be time consuming,it will be very difficult to attend to everyone at the shortest period of time.
In any case, each person is engaged not only in cryptocurrency. And for a KYC video, you need to devote special time to make a video call. But video verification will bring difficulties not only for users, but also for fraudsters too.
Indeed, in video calls, scammers will leave their faces as evidence of fraud. Although they can hire outsiders for these purposes, they themselves will again remain in the shadows.
In general, I think this is too much. If the ICO teams want to collect money and not play in terrorists, then they should leave this venture. I do not understand why they need it.
Bounty hunters, in any case, should not undergo any KYC checks, because they are not investors and therefore they cannot be terrorists and money launderers.
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:46:07 PM

I participated in one bounty and there was such a test was very of course convenient, however it is not very convenient to call, for me it is better to throw the documents, it is more convenient and does not waste your time

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
mcgeil

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:03:59 PM

KYC video check already exists, but the process of its passage is even more complicated than the standard KYC.  I will not indicate the site on which a KYC video check is required, but I will list the required actions to complete it:
 1) Download the front and back of your icon

2) Then enter your personal information.

3) Here you can choose your language.

4) Click “Save and Continue” to continue.

5) Enter the received code from your mobile phone

6) And click "send"

7) Click "Save and Continue" again

Cool To confirm the information about Form A, click "continue"

9) Select the date and time to identify the video.

10) And confirm using the "Date of dispatch"

11) Click “Go to Overview”.

12) You will receive a confirmation email to identify the video

13) In addition, you will receive an email with a reminder of the appointment

! 14) Reload the page before the video identification begins.

15) Accept the terms and start the video call.

16) Prepare your ID card for video chat

17) Follow the instructions

18) In addition, you will receive a confirmation email after a successful video identification

19) Click "SMS Code"

20) Enter the received SMS code

21) And click "send",

22) Here you can download a digitally signed form

23) Here you can see the validity of your digital signature

24) After successful verification, you will receive an email with reference code.  Be sure to specify the reference code in the payment details.
 It is incredibly difficult!
joybella

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:15:49 PM

Video call is not feasible. KYC is not just about your face its about your residential info and every other information about you as a person. That will not be verified if it's true when you voice it out during a video call. Submitting of docs is a better option.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:27:52 PM

To my mind the KYC with the help of the video call has too many boundaries for lots of people - project are from different countries and to call somewhere into another country sometimes may appear very expensive because of the mobile systems tarifications. And calling abroad in some countries you should you have to activate the roaming and it also may cost you a lot. SO in this case it is better to use some service like Telegram or Skype, but it does not guarantee you that the person calling gives you the real name))))
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

You're crazy? If this will be I leave the community. When there are so many scammers, do I still have to talk to them? I do not have a phone from non-acquaintances. Why should I show my face to someone.

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

It is hardly possible to implement such a requirement in practice. In addition, I think that few people will agree to undergo a KYC test with a video call. If the ICO teams want to do this, they will lose both investors and the advertising of their ICO project by bounty hunters.
ICO teams need to choose what is more important for them - to implement their project and raise funds for it, or to engage in senseless KYC checks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: