Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Video call for KYC verification  (Read 40774 times)
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

KYC are made not because of you being look like a criminal or something bad person. It is made for some reasons it may be age, citizenship, eligibility, etc. Documents are more important than video call since nowadays videocalls can be tricked by some people for bad intentions.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:27:28 PM

video call- nonsense is it all, urine tests still they do not carry in jars?

hahah
I agree, this is already beyond all limits. What is this video call for? Why do projects need to carry out the KYC procedure? To make sure that a person invests or participates in the bounty? It seems meaningless to me.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

If KYC needs a video call, they may need a large customer service team because they are unlikely to enable multiplayer online verification, right?

Though the idea of video call for KYC is good to some extent. But the point you stated is worth noticing. And because of this the question arises that does all projects have that much budget to support the customer service team.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

Do you think that this data can not be faked? The person who needs to buy an account that has passed your video verification and the result you will spend money on technology and development of all this, and the result will be zero.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

It in entirely possible, infact the blockchain wallet now requires users to do Video KYC if they are to utilise the inbuilt exchange in the wallet, the experience was truly seamless.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:15:44 PM

Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

That's a good idea for application maker, but they can just ask bounty hunters to upload their video with the verification of their identity to youtube, of course everybody here has a gmail and you can use youtube to upload your video and verifying your identity then send the link to the developers.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:52:02 AM

Pretty good thing for me. Many people create dozens and hundreds of accounts to win the lottery and win a place to participate in the ICO, and with such a system they would be able to do it with much greater problems.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:05:44 AM

When the KYC form identity alone is still experiencing conflict, then the video will be more experienced opposition. It is too troublesome even because it certainly should do not process quick and easy. Despite its own KYC function from either but it can also be misused for something that is not supposed to be like identity theft.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:40:05 AM

I worked back in the days when KYC was out of the question and everything was fine. Projects raised money, bounty hunters worked quietly and everyone was satisfied. Now you are trying to improve and break the working system.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:19:12 PM

Video call for KYC is quit okay,but feel it might be cubersome for  the  team to coordinate, I feel document verification is still the best mechanism to useas a means to guard against countries restricted from participating in ICO. Video call can be formated and  edited by scammers.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:33:52 PM

I worked back in the days when KYC was out of the question and everything was fine. Projects raised money, bounty hunters worked quietly and everyone was satisfied. Now you are trying to improve and break the working system.

Sooner or later any system is changed by another if (or when) it becomes inefficient. It's not the matter if you personally like it or not, it's only the matter of efficiency. If something doesn't make any sense for the society it will die. This market doesn't have any sense except for trading and it's not enough. It's the sunset of unregulated ICOs.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:42:41 AM

In principle, I consider this technology really useful and real in the modern crypto market. But you need to understand that such changes and innovations may not please every user. After all, not everyone is ready to show their face, given the differences in legislation and religions of different countries of the world.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:29:41 AM

Not everyone has the technical ability to use a video call, and this will mean that the ICO team will lose both investors and bounty hunters. That is, if someone introduces such an innovation, they risk not raising the necessary funds. Therefore, let them do it, maybe those who want to check KYC will then diminish. Now such a test for bounty hunters is a big problem, as it just takes a lot of time and nerves. In addition, many bounty hunters can not provide some of the required documents, such as proof of residence at the place of registration or a certificate from the bank. If such a KYC check is carried out at the end of the ICO, they, it turns out, work for free. Therefore, a KYC check should be conducted at the same time as joining an ICO bounty campaign.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pagoda.to

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:32:04 AM

I haven't heard of companies doing video calls for kyc, usually they just ask for id or passport photos, but it makes sense since nowadays its easy to fake this information.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 05:41:43 AM

Video call for KYC is quit okay,but feel it might be cubersome for  the  team to coordinate, I feel document verification is still the best mechanism to useas a means to guard against countries restricted from participating in ICO. Video call can be formated and  edited by scammers.

Agree on you but even i.d's can also be fake and they are more easier to photoshoped than making an edited video  . we must not hate kyc because they are only doing it for our own good and for their company also  because there is already a law about it .

kyc can make them legal but it doesnt mean that we are now safe from potential scams and fraudelent acts   .  thats why me must still secure our selves before doing any kind of serious act same as kyc  .
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:55:52 AM

I have verified my account for two exchanges, I don't think it's necessary to have an application you can use your cell to upload the video to their website I can verify in exchange but I don't want to do it in an ICO.

reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 07:31:48 AM

Of course it is impossible mate, because the team does not have much time to do video call with all participants ... uploading documents is the best way and does't require a lot of time to verify

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:37:08 AM

Of course it is impossible mate, because the team does not have much time to do video call with all participants ... uploading documents is the best way and does't require a lot of time to verify

I am agree, Uploading our document is more than enough for KYC. I think KYC is good when implemented in ICOs but ICOs should be regulated. Doing KYC with video call will be good because its eliminating scammer that stealing others people document

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 02:43:59 PM

yes of course.... this is possible. But, the questios is ?
"do they have time to do it?"
and maybe they have to spend a little bit money for that.

You are right. Considering that the project has a huge community and only small people are up for this task for verifying user. It would take so much time to fulfill that. But it is the most reliable solution.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:02:11 PM

In general, the idea seems to me quite normal, you can also see the developers who will be involved in verification. You can also tell them to start the verification process. It seems to me that this is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: